The Milkmaid Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Finnery does not need to sign any part of this leasing agreement, Ms. Huevo." The landlord's nasally voice, dripping with dry annoyance, cut into her daydream. Eliza looked at him in confusion, then realized that she had signed and was now holding out the pen to Daniel, who was looking at her bemusedly. She flushed and clumsily passed the pen back to the landlord, wishing she could wipe the tiny smirk off his pathetic face.

Instead, she took her copy of the agreement from him and scuttled out in shame, Daniel following close behind. He waited until they were a good distance from the landlord's office before offering his sympathies. "Sorry. I know I warned you about him, but he's really something else in person."

Eliza shrugged. "It's fine. He's better than the landlord at my current place, if you can believe it. And that apartment is just...whoah!" She knew she was probably making a big deal about a fairly middling-quality unit, but she couldn't help it; it was many times larger than her cramped studio, and her head was already filling with thoughts about how she could furnish it now that she had the money to do that sort of thing.

Daniel laughed. "Glad you like it! Your current place sounds so small, I figured an upgrade of any sort might blow you away like that." He nodded in the direction of his own unit. "Hey, wanna see my garden? And then we can grab a bite to eat, maybe."

Eliza nodded eagerly and followed Daniel to his place. It dawned on her that these conversations with him had been the first time since she'd started BVT that she'd talked to a man without his eyes constantly straying to her chest, even if during work hours Daniel only did it to check her flow rate.

She wasn't sure whether she was delighted or disappointed by that.


Thursday, May 28th, 3:00 PM

Eliza flopped onto her new, massive bed - an actual mattress now, box springs and everything! - and sighed contentedly. Daniel's landlord (hers now, too, she reminded herself) was a huge chore to talk to, but for whatever reason had decided to be remarkably lenient about her move-in date. She suspected he might have just been grateful he hadn't had to put any work into finding a new tenant to fill the vacancy.

Not that his reasons mattered to her. A moving service had managed to get what few pieces of furniture she had out of her old place and over here on Tuesday, and this new bed had gotten here yesterday evening.

Her old landlord had balked at the short notice she'd given him about leaving. After the moment of confusion wore off, he'd smugly pointed out that she would still need to pay next month's rent, apparently thinking that would dissuade her from leaving. She opened her purse and made a show of pulling out and counting the hundreds, then the twenties, then a ten, and finally three ones, placing them in a neat pile on his desk. "Will there be anything else?" she said sweetly, savoring the bitter look on his face. She could've just written a check, but she'd wanted to draw out the process.

She'd gone out for ice cream before taking her final three hour bus ride. The french vanilla, along with the knowledge that it was the last time she'd be making the trip, had made it almost enjoyable. The soreness in her butt from being flattened onto a plastic seat for hours on end had begun to feel a little nostalgic, and by the time the bus finally arrived, the cramps in her back and waist had seemed like old friends saying goodbye for the last time.

Daniel had been there to meet her at the bus station again, but this time she'd dressed to impress, breaking out her cutest skirt and a low-cut top. Seeing Daniel's face redden had made it instantly worth the stares she'd gotten on the bus, although she was disappointed at how well he kept his composure; aside from an initial stammer, he'd been his usual cheerful self the whole drive back. She'd forced herself to keep her pouting internal; she lived right next door to him now. She could play the long game.

Going to work with Daniel was wonderful. He'd made good on his word, and they'd even stopped for brunch this morning. Eating out on a whim was a new experience for Eliza; she still wasn't used to the sheer amount of disposable income she had now. She was still following the recommended diet she'd been given in the packet, which wasn't hard; BVT seemed to be guiding her towards the foods she was supposed to be eating anyway with targeted cravings, so she had just looked down the menu to see what she'd wanted at the moment. That had turned out to be eggs and wheat toast, which had prompted Daniel to grab some french toast for himself.

Their brunch chat was inconsequential, but wonderful. Eliza had started to really open up to Daniel in a way she'd only ever done with her online friends, and they spent the morning trying to one-up each other with embarrassing stories. Eliza had won with the time she'd tripped on her prom dress at the dance and torn it in half, causing her date to burst out laughing and declare that having to ask her to prom was the funniest dare he'd ever gotten.

Daniel had looked at her with concern until she started giggling, and then he'd lost it too. "That guy didn't know how good he had it!" he'd managed to choke out. "My date for prom was my Canadian girlfriend. I swear, her flight got canceled!" Eliza had blushed a little, unsure if Daniel had meant to imply a date with her sounded good.

They'd carried on their chat all through work until he'd driven them both home and they'd waved goodbye at their respective doors. While she would've liked to keep it going, her social batteries had been drained substantially over the course of the week by all the interactions with landlords and moving people and furniture store employees, and she needed a quiet afternoon or two in order to recharge them.

She laid on her bed and just basked in the plushness of it for a while before rolling over and pulling out her laptop. Batteries or not, she couldn't hold it in any longer; it was time her internet friends learned about Daniel. She had to brag to someone.


Saturday, May 30th, 4:00 PM

"Daniel, I need some help," Eliza tapped out on her phone, biting her lip. She wasn't sure how he was going to react to what she was about to ask, but she also didn't feel like she had much of a choice.

He replied promptly; he almost always did when she messaged him. "Okay. What do you need?"

Eliza paused, trying to figure out the best way to word this. A line was about to be crossed, and she wanted to make sure Daniel didn't feel forced to do anything he didn't want to. "My breasts are really full and it's starting to hurt. Can you tell me how to hand milk them?"

She waited a few moments for him to reply, expecting him to send a video or something, but instead he asked, "May I come over?"

Eliza sent back a yes immediately to prevent herself from backing out or considering the consequences. She walked towards the door and reached it just before he knocked; they did have the same floor plan, she thought.

His face was full of concern when she let him in. He gestured towards her couch (an exciting thing she now had!) and they both sat down. He immediately leaned towards her and launched into a barrage of questions. "How extreme is the pain? When did it start? Is it a throbbing, lancing, or burning pain? Where is it centered and what areas does it cover?"

"Slow down, slow down!" Eliza begged, and he relented, pulling back a little. "I know this kind of pain by now, this isn't the first time I've gotten it. It's just usually not this intense; the closest it came was last Monday, and it only got near this before the session." She shifted awkwardly, suddenly conscious that she was wearing sweatpants and what used to be a loose-fitting tee. "I'm not hurt. I'm just...really full of milk."

Daniel let out a small sigh of relief. "Okay. Sorry for freaking out. Your milk production must just be running high because you're on an otherwise daily schedule now. Yeah, I can show you how to..." He trailed off abruptly, his eyes widening slightly. His face flushed a little and he opened his mouth again, only to close it a moment later and purse his lips.

"How to hand milk them?" Eliza prompted. He'd never been like this at work, but circumstances were very different here. She hoped she hadn't made him uncomfortable. "I-It's okay, I can just find some videos and--"

"No! No, don't do that," Daniel said, cutting her off. She stared at him in confusion. He licked his lips, then started again. "Eliza, your contract says...I'm pretty sure your contract says that you're not allowed to milk yourself. In fact, I'm pretty sure it says that nobody is allowed to milk you, except for your...designated handler."

The pieces slid into place. "Oh," she whispered, a little stunned.

"I-I mean, I'm not trying to force you here or anything! I know this is a different environment, and I can...I could call the lab, maybe they can make room for you? We could go over there and, um...or I could show you how, and you could...I mean, I wouldn't tell!" He was talking faster than normal and motioning a lot with his hands; a firm blush was beginning to spread across his face.

"No!" Eliza said, a little more forcefully than she'd meant to. Daniel stopped talking and waited for her to form an actual sentence. "That's...you know, they're probably all full up this weekend."

"Probably pretty full up this weekend, yeah," Daniel echoed, his eyes locked to hers.

"I'm sure it'd be a real bother for them to reserve the equipment, or, or whatever."

"Yeah, only so many machines."

"And...and the payroll! They don't have me scheduled for today, that'd be an unexpected expense!"

"The government does hate spending money..."

"And it's almost closing time for most of those people!"

"Most of them do leave by five, and a full session does take an entire hour. Some people would have to stay later and keep the building open."

"Plus, I don't know what I'm doing! You're way more qualified to do this!"

"Yeah, I...yeah, yeah!"

"And...and...and...yeah! So! We're in agreement!"

"We're in agreement!"

"It's better for everyone if you...if you just...if you..."

Eliza began to falter. She was breathing heavily and her heart was pounding. Daniel was in the same boat, and they stared intently at each other for what felt like an eternity before he suddenly jumped to his feet. "Let's...let's do it over the sink!" he exclaimed, and marched awkwardly to the kitchen.

"Um! Yes! Be right there!" Eliza scrambled to follow him, pulling her shirt off and tossing it aside, and a moment later she was facing the kitchen sink with Daniel at her back.

"I...I think I should remove your bra," he said from behind her. "These maternity bras are for, um, nipple access. Not...hand access."

"Yep! Sounds good!" she managed to squeeze out. A moment later she let out a squeak as Daniel began to fumble with the hook, releasing it and letting her swollen breasts free. She held up her arms and let out a quiet sigh as he pulled it off, the pain lessening just a little at the lapse in pressure.

"Okay, I'm gonna start now. Everyone's breasts are different, so let me know how you're feeling as we go, okay?" She nodded, and Daniel delicately wrapped his hands around her breasts, one on each, circling them a little ways back from the nipple. She winced; they were incredibly tender, and though he was clearly doing his best, they were still protesting.

He pressed his hands in, and she gasped as the pressure rose, and then gasped again as he squeezed, pulling the front forward. She knew he was being very gentle, but it felt like all the nerves in her breasts were amplified tenfold. She had expected it to hurt, but instead there was an immediate, albeit small, sense of relief.

"Did that hurt?" he asked, and she realized he'd stopped. "If it did, we could try some stretches first, or--"

"No, keep going! It felt...just keep going!" she said anxiously. If they stopped, they might not work up the courage to get this far again, and suddenly that seemed like the worst thing in the world.

Daniel obligingly began to squeeze and press, and Eliza's already heavy breathing shifted closer to outright panting. Each time he pulled one of her breasts forward, she felt the milk in it shift and the pain eased slightly. She thought back to what Daniel had said during the first session about what BVT did to get their production up. It gets really packed in there thanks to whatever they put in that stuff. She suddenly felt she had a much better grasp on what he'd meant.

The first telltale droplets appeared at her nipples. One fell into the sink with a quiet tak; she felt like a drippy faucet. But something was different this time; this didn't feel like the machine did. And it was so much faster; it normally took the machine at least five minutes to get any droplets from her, but Daniel had only had to squeeze her a few times and he was already getting results. Why?

Her thoughts were interrupted by the first gush of milk. The rush of relief and pleasure that came along with it caught her entirely by surprise, and she gasped loudly. "Don't stop! Keep going!" she said quickly, sensing Daniel slowing down. He obligingly continued, and the other breast also let out a spurt that sent shivers down her spine. She no longer felt too sensitive to be touched; now she was craving it.

Daniel continued, alternating back and forth, squeezing a satisfying jet of milk into the sink each time. The visual reminded Eliza of a video she'd seen of a farmer milking a cow's udders; calmly alternating between the two, letting the milk squirt into the pail below. Her mind was starting to fog up a little, and she was having trouble standing up. She leaned into the sink a little, bracing herself with her arms, losing herself in the motion of Daniel's hands. With a start, she realized she was squeezing her thighs together, and she pulled them apart, gritting her teeth. She would not make this any weirder for Daniel than it already was.

She began to lose track of time. It was taking more and more willpower not to let out little moans of pleasure with each squirt. She'd assumed the feelings would quickly fade, but they only got stronger as he went. Whenever she thought she was getting used to them, he'd reposition his hands a little and send new shocks of delight racing across her skin.

With a start, she realized that his chest was pressed into her back. When had that happened? Was it because she'd bent over the sink? She could feel his body heat, and...was that his heartbeat? Was it really racing as much as hers was? She became aware of hot breath rushing against her hair - Daniel's breathing was just as heavy as hers. His hands were moving faster than they had been earlier, but he was still handling her breasts with care.

A more urgent matter suddenly grabbed Eliza's attention - a familiar feeling was beginning to build in her groin, and each time Daniel squeezed a jet of milk out it got a little stronger. She had no idea what to do; she'd never had to stave off an orgasm before. That was a thing guys had to do! She racked her brains for answers, but all she could remember was some line about remembering baseball stats, and she didn't know any of those. She braced herself as she neared the peak; asking Daniel to stop was simply out of the question.

"Mmmmm...ooooooh!" she moaned as the orgasm washed over her. Her knees shook a little, and her arm muscles strained to hold her up until her legs could do the job again. She couldn't see Daniel's reaction, and the only thing she had to go on was the fact that his hands hadn't stopped. For a few moments, it felt almost torturous, and she bit back a gasp, but then...she felt the pleasure begin to build up again.

She knew she had to explain herself before it happened again. "D-Daniel, I..." she stammered between gasps, struggling to piece the words together.

"It's okay," he panted into her ear, tickling it with his hot breath. "It's okay, you don't have to be sorry. I know it didn't mean anything. I won't make it weird for you."

With a tremendous effort, she released her right hand from the edge of the sink and swung it back around to grab Daniel's ass. It was firm. "It did mean something," she gasped, then pulled her arm back to support her weight as another wave of pleasure coursed through her body, just as strong as the first one. Her legs buckled and she began to fall.

Daniel reacted immediately. He pushed her forward with his body, moving her center of mass over her arms, which were still braced against the countertop. Her breasts were now hanging straight down over the sink, and Daniel shifted his hands. Eliza realized with a shock that he was now grabbing them exactly like that farmer had grabbed the cow's udders, squeezing up and down firmly and efficiently. She couldn't even move out of the position; even if Daniel wasn't bracing her with his torso and trapping her with his arms, her legs had gone almost limp. She was stuck here until he decided to stop, and he was probably planning to keep going until she was out of milk.

The thought pushed her over the edge again, and she parted her lips to let out a moan. "Mm...moooo..." The sound came out involuntarily, and she was in no position to process what it meant. Daniel didn't comment on it, so she put it out of her mind and lost herself in the mounting pleasure.

"Mmm! Mmoooo!"


Saturday, May 30th, 5:00 PM

Eliza had lost track of how many orgasms she'd had by the time Daniel's hands stopped pumping. She was only dimly aware of what was going on, and she was definitely still making strange noises. Daniel gently, carefully leaned her back, and caught her when she began to fall. He picked her up in a princess carry, and she snuggled into his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"Eliza? How are you doing?" he whispered, walking her to her bed.

"Daniel, that was...amazing..." she murmured back, raising her head slightly to meet his gaze.

He smiled softly. "I'm going to lay you down, okay?"

She nodded, and he stretched her out along the bed. Her arms and legs felt like wet noodles, and her shoulders were extremely sore. Her arms had been supporting most of her weight for however long that had taken. She looked down at her breasts and realized there was still a small trickle. "Oh, Daniel, there's still..."

Daniel sat down on the bed next to her. "Oops. Sorry, I thought I got it all. Want me to take you back over to the sink?" He hesitated, then began to bend down. "Or I could..."

Eliza used every ounce of strength she had left to extend an arm towards Daniel's face; it only made it halfway, but he caught it and helped it complete its journey. She caressed his cheek and smiled at him. "C'mon. You said it was better than the other stuff anyway."

The corner of his mouth hiked up. "Bet it's even better straight from the tap." He placed her hand gently back on the mattress and bent down, brushing his lips against her right nipple. She tilted her head back at the sensation, a choked noise escaping her throat, and then he placed his mouth around it and began to suckle.

The feeling was utterly unlike the machine at the lab. That felt nice, to be sure, but it was a much more mundane feeling; just a gradual relief in pressure. This...this felt right. Everything about it, from the unique kind of suction to the wetness of Daniel's mouth to the small gulping noises he made, felt perfect. And unlike the hand-pumping, which had been a series of brief orgasms, this felt like a set of long ones. She crested as he sucked and recovered as he swallowed, floating on a wave of pleasure as he drank her dry. More noises slipped out of her; she couldn't help it.