The Milkmaid Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to regain some arm strength, just enough to lift her hands up to cradle his head as he drank. He was still holding himself up, but she felt more natural like that. She soon felt the jets weaken, and soon nothing was coming out. She groaned as he slid his mouth off, then moaned as he switched to the other nipple, closing his eyes and sucking in earnest. She watched him lovingly.

When she was well and truly dry, he pulled himself off and wiped his mouth, blushing. "I was right," he murmured. "It was better that way. Warm and fresh."

They stared at each other for a moment and then they both started laughing.

"I think I wanna take a big nap," Eliza said when they'd gotten control of themselves again.

Daniel ruffled her hair. "Don't let me stop you. That all seemed pretty exhausting for you. Text me when you wake up and we can...I dunno, talk about all this?"

Eliza patted the empty part of the bed beside her. "You sure you don't wanna join me for it?"

Daniel's eyes widened and he swallowed. "I, uh...you know, I think I would." A few minutes later and they were spooning together, Eliza snuggled up tightly in his embrace.

The talking could wait; right now, everything was perfect.


Monday, June 1st, 3:00 PM

Eliza felt sorry for the HR woman - Rachel Caperdine, according to her placard - across the desk from her and Daniel. She looked exhausted; there was probably a lot of work for her at a facility where women were being looked at and touched so often. There was a coffee machine in the corner, and Eliza suspected it got a lot of use.

"You two're starting a relationship? 'S fine, but I gotta know if you're planning on kids," she said, clicking around her computer, eyes glued to the screen. She hadn't looked at them since they'd sat down, and in fact seemed like she might be doing other work instead. Eliza was a little annoyed at that; she'd been ready for some serious pushback, and had psyched herself up for a fight.

"I don't see how that's any business of the government's," Daniel said calmly, squeezing Eliza's hand. Eliza had told him what she'd been warned about at her interview, so they were ready for this question. "But we're aware of the potential for unknown side effects."

Rachel spared them a single glance, then looked back to her screen. "Actually, you're not. Y'know those rumors about pregnancy activating that latent bit of boslacstilla we all got in us? Well, they ain't rumors, they're true." Eliza's eyes widened and she opened her mouth to start asking questions, but Rachel plowed on before she could. "At least they're true if you've had BVT. Untreated mothers wouldn't have to worry." Her eyes flicked to Eliza's massive bosom. "You, though? You're gonna lose some production potential."

Eliza swallowed, still processing. "How...how much?" she finally asked.

Rachel shrugged. "Varies. Worst case was a 60% loss. Most were around 40%. Some barely lost any." She reached down into her desk, eyes darting between her hands and the screen, and pulled out a sheet of paper. She slid it across the table, then grabbed a pen to lay across it as an afterthought. "If you have kids while you're under contract, let us know. Else one of the doctors might think your hormone levels are dropping and schedule you for some extra doses. Which won't help."

Eliza paused, chewing her lip. 60% was...a lot. She was just getting used to having such a massive paycheck, and Daniel had warned her that they might start paying her less once the immediate dairy crisis was over. When she'd said she didn't want kids at that first interview...well, things had changed so much since then. Besides, she liked having that much milk. But...

She looked at Daniel, and her worries evaporated. "You know, a 60% loss isn't that bad."

He nodded back. "We could always adopt, too. You know, if you're okay with keeping it at 100%. It, uh, wouldn't be a problem for me." He blushed a little and Eliza felt her cheeks heat up; a quiet groan came from the other side of the desk, which they both ignored.

They signed the paper and walked out of the room arm-in-arm, excitedly discussing where to go for dinner to celebrate. It had been a whirlwind of a month for both of them, and they couldn't wait to see what would happen next. With milkmaid and milker together, it felt like they could tackle anything.