The Milkman Cometh

Story Info
Sex as my wife likes it, with me and others.
1.1k words
3.94
7.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have, and pretty much always have had, a super loving relationship, with an equally super sex life, which, while including us sharing, or making up fantasies, seemed destined to only ever be just fantasy. But, somewhere along the way, the lines got blurred and fantasy became reality, and, coping with that reality just needed a bit of 'thinking outside the box'.

My wife worked in a nursing home and I found her talking more and more about a milkman who delivered to that home daily. My wife is so open, she made no attempt to hide saying what a nice bloke he was, a good laugh each day, that she looked forward to his daily visit, especially being around people mostly with health and mobility problems, he was like a breath of fresh air. There was more than one reference to his physique, almost seeing her drool when mentioning it! I noticed that slowly she was wearing smarter clothes to work, even a little bit sexier, but, with our fantasy chat, it was easy to bring it up. Asking her about her choice of clothes was no problem, nor was asking her if she was starting to fancy this guy. She knew I could cope with the truth, we have been married long enough to know instantly if one of us was lying, especially about sex. Add to that, there was the fact we had a fairly long-lasting threesome relationship with my best mate, Brian, which also included them having a few 'overnighters' on their own, with my blessing, (which normally meant I organized and paid for the hotel for them).

If that makes me sound like a sikko bastard, well, I can handle that. My wife hadn't deliberately gone looking for other guys, in fact her normal demeanour is one of restraint, even shyness, which, to me, just adds to her allure. I was so in love with her, including, I have to admit, a lust for her. We had a super sex life, I loved (and still do!) making love to her, even after all these years, there are still pleasures to conjure up, enjoyments to savour, and love-making is just a part of the overall picture. Amongst our many fantasies we shared, was her mentioning many times wondering what a threesome would be like, and a question she often fell back on, asking if I could really cope with sharing her with another guy, either in a threesome or if it was a one-on-one, my normal reply was something like 'well, there's only one way to find out'.

Well, I passed the test on that one long ago. But, this was a new test for me. In some of our chats, she mentioned occasionally that Brian, our threesome mate, was my choice; as much as she liked him, being with him and having sex with him, and sharing her body with the two of us, she would really like to share a threesome with someone of her choosing. To me, a bloody valid point, and one which got my cock a-twitching instantly.

"Anyone in mind, by chance?" I asked, a hint of sarcasm.

"Might be," we both knowing who was being referenced there!

So, if this was to be the new direction, we needed to talk. I think it was a case of; 'The Milkman Cumeth', ; how, when and where still had to be sorted. Keeping the chat going was no hardship, letting her see how the direction of this chat was getting me quite excited was also fairly obvious.

"How d'ya see this going, then, any thoughts on how this might happen?"

"I think we need to talk about it, we must work out if you would be okay with me and Phil making love, whether him and me should have straight one-on-one time, before bringing a threesome into the mix, it just might spook him suddenly bringing you into our chats."

This might seem weird, my wife and I talking so matter-of-fact about such delicate things, actually about her being unfaithful. But, we know each other's thoughts and ideas about our sexual needs, and we are very happy talking about our threesomes, I think I can truthfully say that she finds our threesomes just as satisfying as I do. If she doesn't, then I can only say she is a magnificent actress!

"You really fancy Phil, don't you, darling? I really think you need to spend some quality time with him before mentioning me or threesomes......Agree?"

"Definitely agree, and you're okay with me flirting with him, well, a bit more than just flirting, and anywhere that might lead?"

"What do you think? You're so wanting him, I would be one cruel bastard to put the kybosh on that, don't ya think? And just think what that's doing to me, all the things I can imagine you two doing, and knowing,...hoping...that you'll share some of that..."

It was a very short time, maybe a day or three, when Phil became the centre of our universe. A conversation I started, but lost control of very quickly....

"So, how's Phil these days, still showing you his milk bottles? And how about you...shown him your jugs yet?"

"Yeah, and promised him lots more besides. Don't forget, this is all for you, seeing if you could cope with me and another guy who wasn't Brian."

A very short silence, then:

"In fact, i've got something to ask you....would you be okay if I went absent this Saturday, Phil's got a couple of tickets for the Abba tribute show, and he's asked me if you would be okay with me going with him..........of course, it would mean an overnighter....you know what that will,.... or maybe,......might..... could mean....so, what do you think we should do?"

"Not us, sweetheart.....what do you think? You really need him and want him, that's obvious, and perfectly okay with me, you know that, and I've already had a couple of wanks just imagining you two....I'm perfectly happy with the pair of you shagging each other's brains out, if it leads to other things; what better than in a posh hotel bedroom after a super night out. I know you've never said no to Brian, either in our threesomes or just him and you, knowing how much it turns me on, as well as you, of course. Perhaps, at some point, when Phil's all ready to shoot, you should mention our interesting sex life."

I looked across at my lovely sexy wife.

"I love you so much," I told her. "I can't wait to hear about your adventures with Phil, the thought of him fingering your slippery wet cunt, or him shooting a massive load of cum straight into your mouth or pussy, or both, is enough to make me cum here and now, but, best would be for me to be there to actually see it happen."

There's no hurry, make sure you enjoy it, and if you do, make arrangements for next time, and next time, etc.etc...