The Milky Baroness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But knowing that just made it all the more intoxicating as he gazed into the eyes of Miss Aura and she smirked triumphantly down at her obedient boytoy.

Her hand stroked up. Down. Slowly. Encouraging the words out.

"Yes, Miss Aura," he slurred.

"Good boy," she whispered, smiling radiantly, stroking him faster, rocking softly against him. Tiny gasps slipped from those pretty lips with every suckle, every lick. She kissed his forehead, and he moaned happily, lost to the pleasure. "Y-You went to... to the aviary, didn't you, sweetie?"

"Mm-hm!"

"I thought so! Good boy!" Another kiss. "And--" Her voice broke to a whimper as she pulled him off, her eyes wide. "A-And why?"

"R-Reporting," he whimpered, bucking against her hand.

"Good boy." Another sugary-sweet kiss. "You were reporting?" She giggled. "Oh, whatever for?"

"S-Spy..." He pressed against her and nuzzled against her other breast, eliciting a soft whine. If he could just... just fill his mouth so he couldn't speak, couldn't give himself up entirely....

But she held him back from suckling, Her cheeks were bright, gorgeous crimson, and her eyes shone with need. But she whispered, her voice quivering, "F-For... who?"

And he could hold it in no longer. "Tallow, Miss Aura," he moaned. He was senseless, beyond resisting. It felt too good to give in, to give it all to her. "Tallow! I'm sent t-to--"

But his words were lost in wordless cries as she pressed him to her breast, purring and moaning and giggling in senseless pleasure, and he started suckling in desperate abandon. Her hand pumped his cock faster, more and more indulgently, faster and faster and faster and--

He let out a hopeless moan of pure mindless pleasure as he came, spasming and suckling and bucking, sweet, thoughtless honey coursing through his whole body like a tsunami. He heard her cries speeding up, getting higher- and higher-pitched, and felt her whole body trembling with the intensity as she came too. They both clutched each other, senseless with pleasure, her hand continuing to stroke--to milk him for every last drop--as milk flowed endlessly past his panting lips and filled him with addictive delight.

And as the orgasm finally subsided, and he went totally limp, totally helpless in her arms, still suckling, still twitching, drowning in afterglow, he heard her near-breathless purr in his ears.

"Aww. Such a sweet plaything I've found. Sleep for now, my dear. Drink deeeep, and sink, and sleep, and forget."

His resistance already in dreamland, Imon could only obey, moaning softly, lost to the drug of obedience.

He heard and felt her giggling softly against him, and she wrapped her arms around him tightly. "Such a willful man I've found. But just a man, in the end. I'm going to have so much fun with you. Sleep for now, my sweet. Good boy. Sleeeeep..."

Imon's mind sank deeper, deeper. He moaned softly as rosy darkness began to creep in, and the last thing he heard was Aura's sweet coo in his ear:

"And tonight, sweetie, I can start training you properly~"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lorelei's Note: Thanks for reading this lovely little request~! Feedback is welcome!