The Miller's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, when do I get to have some fun?" complained Michael.

"We could get rid of her chastity belt," said Gabriel sensibly, pounding in and out of Maria's ass.

"No, no, it would be a great sin to despoil such a pious virgin!" protested Raphael, thrusting all 16 inches of his cock down Maria's throat.

"Ah, to hell with it! I'm gonna get this thing off and have my fun one way or another!" exclaimed Michael, drawing his flaming sword and taking a huge swipe at the chastity belt, as Gabriel leaped aside in terror.

There was an enormous explosion, and Maria was propelled forward into Raphael with such a great force that both of his sizeable testicles were thrust into her mouth, together with the entire considerable length of his member. They landed together in a heap some distance away, Raphael's genitals still firmly embedded in Maria's throat.

"Hey, watch out! You almost lopped my dick off!" Gabriel shouted at Michael, rubbing his hard cock and finding, with relief, that no part had gone missing.

"Oh, you would know all about that," said Raphael, as Maria tried, unsuccessfully, to extricate her mouth from his genitals. "I remember when you lost your virginity to Lucifer! If I remember correctly, you lost a little more than just your virginity..."

"It grew back!" snapped Gabriel.

"Only because I painstakingly grew one in a Petri dish and grafted it onto you while you were in a coma from the shock!" replied Raphael, freeing his testicles from Maria's mouth before resuming thrusting in and out. "Oh, and Michael, remember the pranks your sister used to play on you when you were little? How she made your cock disappear and then dressed you in girls' clothes?"

"That was a very long time ago," said Michael, turning bright red as he reached down and stroked the turtle on his cod piece, as though to make sure everything was still there.

"So, why have you been wearing that armor since the Great War?" inquired Gabriel.

"It makes me feel safe," said Michael, continuing to stroke his turtle affectionately. "Damn, look! The chastity belt is still on!"

Maria looked down between her legs and saw that, indeed, her chastity belt had been undamaged by Michael's flaming sword, and that her juices were flowing down her legs in even greater abundance. At this point, she almost wished that the flaming sword had worked.

Suddenly, a great dark winged figure appeared overhead and descended upon the cloud.

"That chastity belt is enchanted by Lucifer's magic!" a booming voice resounded through the heavens. "What are you three doing with such a dangerous item?"

"Oh, quit being paranoid, Uriel. You're always such a prude!" said Gabriel, readjusting his cock at the entrance to Maria's hungry asshole, dripping wet with the juices that flowed from within the chastity belt.

"Well, that's my job as chief of Heaven's security!" said Uriel.

"Lucifer just sent her brother a birthday present," said Raphael, gesturing towards Michael. "The chastity belt must be to make it extra kinky."

"Kind of a mean joke, if you ask me," said Uriel. "A virgin you can't deflower... what's the use?"

"Here's one use!" said Gabriel, once again thrusting his 18-inch cock deep into Maria's asshole. Maria moaned around Raphael's cock, causing the great Archangel of Virtues to climax.

Now, there is one thing the reader might not know about archangels, and that is, their sperm production exceeds that of mere mortals by several orders of magnitude. If the reader is curious, an average archangel ejaculate is approximately 95 liters in volume. It is quite nutritious, containing 160,000 calories and 40 kilograms of protein, and it is also an excellent light source, radiating about 3,000 watts of monochromatic polarized divine light at a wavelength of 572.8 nanometers. A concentrated form of archangel sperm has been used in battlefield lasers during the Great War, and also as field rations for the heroic troops that fought on the battlefields of Heaven, which are exactly 245 million hectares in area and can fit 144,000 righteous people, or up to 2 trillion people if they are all having an orgy.

But Maria knew none of these useful and fascinating facts. All she realized was that the moment Raphael began to cum, his cock swelled and pulsed, and jets of semen squirted down her throat. She tried to swallow it all, but there was far too much of it, and there was a limit to how much her stomach could expand. Raphael's holy semen soon began to run out the corners of her mouth and onto her chin, neck, breasts, stomach and crotch, where it shone with a bright golden light.

"Holy Heavens, Raphael, you don't know how to control yourself, do you?" Uriel said, shaking his head in dismay."

"Oh, shut up, Uriel," Raphael retorted, wiping his sticky cock on Maria's ankle, the only cum-free part of her body. "If she'd been deep-throating you the way she did me, you wouldn't have any control either. This virgin is a total slut!"

"Hmm... I think I want to take a closer look at this chastity belt she's wearing," Uriel said, approaching Maria suspiciously. He knelt down underneath her and began licking her crotch through the chastity belt, deftly dodging Gabriel, who was still pounding Maria's ass. Despite the golden mesh that separated her genitals from the angel's tongue, Maria felt the sensation sharply, and as Uriel continued to lick and suck at her belt, Maria began spilling copious amounts of her juices onto his tongue and onto the clouds around her.

"As I thought, this chastity belt has been tampered with by Lucifer!" Uriel exclaimed, gingerly rubbing Maria's juices off his face and licking his fingers afterward. "It's designed to heighten sensitivity, to make the wearer very horny. But no matter how strong the stimulation becomes, this virgin still won't be able to have a orgasm."

"Are you going to test this theory?" Gabriel said, staring at him inquisitively as he pounded in and out of Maria's ass.

"Of course," said Uriel off-handedly. "It's my job to analyze all magical items that have a chance of entering Heaven."

"You think a slut like this is going to get into Heaven?" Michael said, staring at Gabriel in Maria's ass and stroking his turtle.

"Oh, take that foul thing off!" Raphael said, trying to pump his massive cock back to erection. Uriel bent down and once again began eating Maria's pussy through her chastity belt. The miller's daughter immediately began to twitch and moan, her juices along with Rachael's cum running down her legs and onto the clouds, irrigating a dying desert community. As Uriel continued to lick her, Maria convulsed dramatically, with obvious pleasure and discomfort, but her body simply refused to have an orgasm. As the virgin continued to twitch and spasm, Gabriel's cock erupted in her ass, filling her with more archangel sperm that glowed with divine light. Her stomach was already full, and the cum leaked out of her ass and down her legs and through the clouds, giving life to yet another dying community.

"You're interfering with my experiment!" Uriel protested, wiping Maria's juices and angel cum off his face with the back of his hand.

"Can't I have a turn with her?" Michael protested "I was the one who found her!"

"Who in their right mind would want to be fucked with that horrible cod piece of yours?" Gabriel protested, squeezing more cum out of his spent cock.

"I would," a seductive female voice said. Maria turned and saw that the Devil had appeared, wearing nothing but a garter belt and a hat.

"Lucifer!" Uriel exclaimed. "You're not allowed here!" The Devil yawned, obviously unconvinced.

"I'm just checking up on my little bro, that's all," she said, giving Michael's cod piece an affectionate little squeeze. Michael gasped, as though he was afraid she'd pull his cock right off.

"Stop being such a pussy," Lucifer said, laughing as the metal around the angel's crotch disappeared, revealing his enormous cock, whose dimensions exceeded even those of the others.

Uriel chose this moment to take Gabriel's place in Maria's ass, pushing all his 20 inches in past her gaping rosebud. Maria cried out as this humongous cock penetrated her, causing her to writhe and moan as never before. Hearing her moans, Gabriel and Raphael immediately became rock-hard again, and Michael swelled to an even more impressive size.

Gabriel seized this opportunity to thrust his immense tool down Maria's throat, bringing her to the verge of orgasm but failing to push her over the edge.

"Come here, Raphael! Lie on the ground while I straddle you, and then I will give my little bro a treat! He's such a good little angel!" said Lucifer, her mouth watering as she eyed the humongous angel cocks.

"Uh-uh, I know better than that!" Raphael protested. "I remember that time you fucked Gabriel!"

"Don't worry, I already ate two very nice cocks before I got here, so I'll be just fine with several gallons of angel cum."

Raphael hesitated for a moment, but seeing how hot the Devil's ass was and how her shaved pussy glistened with juices under her garter belt, he decided it was worth the risk. He lay back on the cloud, his erect cock pointing straight up towards Briah, the next level of Heaven. The Devil then ran her index finger, with its long, red fingernail, along the underside of Raphael's erection, chanting something unmistakably seductive in a demonic language. As the archangel gasped and moaned, his cock swelled to proportions so enormous that it seemed to Maria as though no one could possibly fuck that appendage.

Having produced this effect, the Devil mounted the erection, having to stand on the tips of her toes in order to maneuver her pussy over the head. As she lowered herself upon Raphael's supernaturally engorged member, her pussy lips were stretched so far apart that they were pressed flat against her thighs, and her big, juicy clit hung prominently, like a precious red jewel.

The Devil began sliding up and down the entire length of Raphael's cock, which seemed remarkable to Maria, for she could not see how its entire length could possibly fit inside the Devil's petite body. The manner in which Lucifer achieved this remarkable feat was particularly shocking, for she was forced to perform a series of obscene squats, standing up on the tips of her toes before plunging her body downwards, impaling herself on the archangel's humongous erection.

"Come, bring that cock of yours over here, little bro," said the Devil to Michael, who was standing a few steps away pleasuring himself. "Remember the Great War, when you impaled me with that spear of yours and plunged me into the burning fires of Hell? That was the best orgasm I've ever had!"

As she said this, Michael could not restrain himself any longer and came explosively, a jet of cum shooting from the tip of his impressive member and landing upon the Devil's breasts. Without losing a moment, the Devil pulled Michael's cock close and engulfed it with her mouth, swallowing its entire length as it continued to pulse, shooting gallons upon gallons of seed down her throat.

"That's incest!" protested Uriel, in turn shooting his load deep into Maria's ass. Again, Maria's body was by far insufficient to hold such a great quantity of cum, and Uriel's cock was propelled out of her ass as it sprayed holy semen all over her body. The excess dripped off her breasts and legs and fell through the clouds, saving yet another small village from drought and famine.

Lucifer swallowed every last gallon of Michael's cum without so much as a trace of bloating, and then, licking her lips, laughed, "what are you going to do, Uriel, send me to Hell? I promise to be merciless with myself as I pay for my sins! Maybe I'll have myself flogged for days and then stuck in a cauldron of hot demon cum!" Smiling at Maria, she continued, "Or maybe I should reserve that for my new sex slave, should she choose to become one!"

This statement made Maria very horny, and she nearly had an orgasm, which, however, was prevented by the magic of the chastity belt. The sight of Maria writhing pushed Raphael over the edge, and he sprayed his holy seed deep within the Devil's pussy, not spilling a drop.

"Ooh, that feels good," the Devil said, rising up off of Raphael's still swollen cock. Raphael stroked himself tentatively, making sure his cock was still in place.

"Hey, little bro," said the Devil to Michael. "Your cute friend didn't make me cum. Why don't you let me sit on your face for a while, pay me back for that nice blowjob I gave you?"

"Whatever you want, sis," Michael replied, pushing Raphael out of the way greedily and lying beneath Lucifer's legs so that she easily straddled him. The Devil lowered herself slowly down on her brother, stopping when her pussy was an inch from his tongue. Maria couldn't tell whether she was savoring the anticipation of pleasure or the triumph of watching Michael wait to suck her pussy. Slowly, Michael reached out with his tongue and slithered it into his sister's wet hole. Moaning softly, Lucifer lowered herself down onto her brother's face. Michael's jaw began to move as he pleasured his sister with his whole mouth, obviously enjoying this action.

He continued to eat the Devil's pussy hungrily, his cock quickly swelling back up to its previous immense size. Lucifer moaned and thrust her hips into him, causing Michael to have to gasp for breath as the juices of her sopping wet pussy flooded into his nose and mouth. Maria stood on the cloud, watching in shock. She desperately wanted to play with herself, but the chastity belt kept her from doing anything. The other three archangels all began rubbing themselves frantically on Maria's cum-covered body, slowly easing themselves back to erection. Maria enjoyed the feel of the angelic cocks on her skin, it was oddly soothing, and she felt strangely holy, covered in the divine light that thickly coated her body her from head to toe. The angels continued rubbing themselves on Maria as Michael continued pleasuring his sister. Suddenly, with a great shock, the Devil came, emitting such a great blast of dark energy that Maria fell backwards. The angels on her all simultaneously ejaculated, once more completely soaking Maria in their holy semen and converting the deserts of Africa into a tropical paradise.

"I want to talk to Maria," the Devil said, standing up off her brother's face and turning to address the choir of angels. "But I think I want to see Michael bury his cock in her ass. What can I say? I've got kinky fetishes."

Michael quickly got up and pushed is immense member into Maria's ass. It must have been 24 inches long! Maria moaned and writhed so much that the archangel in her ass had to constantly maneuver himself to keep fucking her.

The Devil watched happily while fingering her clit hungrily, her pussy soaking wet with juices. The other angels stroked themselves frantically, their cocks throbbing in their hands as they pumped them.

The Devil snapped her fingers, and all the angels came simultaneously. Their cocks erupted, spilling a huge mass of cum on the already soaked Maria and assuring a good harvest in the Midwest United States. Lucifer laughed and laughed, and she gave her clit one great flick, causing herself to climax.

"Ok, now down to business," the Devil said, grabbing Maria by the crotch. "I'll give you a choice. Now that you've seen what Heaven is like, it's time for you to decide. Come down to Hell and be my sex toy, and I'll make sure you have more orgasms than you can stand. Or stay in Heaven and get fucked by angels, and never have an orgasm again."

"Hmm, both of these things sound like so much fun," Maria said, picking up a glob of angel cum and licking it off her hand. "Can't I have both?"

The Devil laughed. "You are a greedy little cunt, aren't you? How about you come be my sex slave, and I'll send you up to Heaven every once in a while to give my little brother a thrill? But I thought your were a pious woman. Aren't you afraid of incurring the wrath of God?"

Maria shrugged. "The world is more complicated than that. Even the pious have got to be naughty from time to time, and besides, I'd go crazy if I had to stay in this chastity belt forever."

And so it was that the Devil and Maria decided to compromise. Half of the year Maria spent down in Hell, enjoying orgies with well-endowed demons, and the other half she spent in her chastity belt, piously attending to the needs of angels. And so it shall remain until the end of time.