The Millionaire Chronicles Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rey took Tina and lay her back on the table and shoved his face between her legs, eating her pussy like a wild man. He had always been shy, a good looking guy, he had never dated, lived with his parents and worked too much. Now here he was with a girl who had sucked him off and was naked on the table before him. He was going to do things to her he had only read about before. He sucked on her clit, put two fingers in her pussy and played with her asshole with his thumb. Tina was going wild, she loved the unrestrained lust that Rey was exuding. Animal sex was her thing, primal and angry, rough and satisfying. She ground herself on him, her hand grabbing his head and grinding it into her snatch.

Tasha straddled Brad, he juices covering her pussy and ass, she grasped his cock and lined it up with her brown star and sat down slowly on it. The head pressed against her entrance, the look on Brad's face was priceless. Megan never let him go there, and this girl was going to press him in without even a how do you do. He reached up and pulled her head towards his and kissed her passionately on the lips as her ass enveloped his cock, and she sheathed him deep inside her slowly and steadily until her thighs met his. Then she started to move up and down on his cock in a slow steady rhythm as they kissed. He put his hand between their bodies and played with her clit, making her moan into his mouth.

The smell of sex filled the basement, Megan could hear Brad fucking Donald's daughter, and was surprised that she felt no jealousy. Heather's tongue felt so good in her cunt, and her finger playing at her backdoor, she never let Brad go there, but...oh...she slipped it in...it felt so nice. She thought she was going to cum just from that. What the hell, she put her finger into Heather's ass and sucked on her clit and felt her face drenched with liquid as Heather arched her back and squirted cum all over her.

Megan swallowed as fast as she could so she wouldn't drown in the other woman's juices. Heather rolled her over and now Heather was on her back and Megan was kneeling over her. Megan started licking her pussy and shoved three fingers deep inside her. Megan was shocked for a second when she felt, first hands on her ass then a tongue in her ass as well as one in her cunt. She looked over her shoulder and there was Kristy with her face in Megan's ass, Donald was behind her and it looked like, yep, she felt Kristy's tongue go deep inside her and then she screamed in her ass as Donald shoved his cock deep in Kristy's ass.

Megan came with two tongues in her body driving her insane, she resumed eating out Heather and put her fingers back inside her cunt. Then she added two fingers into Heather's ass and started fucking her like there was no tomorrow. The moans and screams filled the basement. Brad started pounding Tasha as she screamed at him to fill her ass with his cum. She wanted it harder and faster and deeper, driving him on with her demands. Megan wondered if that was what Brad wanted from her. Well if so, he was in for a pleasant surprise.

Rey had his cock deep inside Tina now and she was loving it. She ground back on him, fucking his cock with her ass. She really wanted Megan though, she knew daddy liked her and she wanted to share her with her father. Daddy was going to have so many new slaves and share them all with his friends. She was loving the fact she had moved here to live with daddy. Life was going to be so much fun. She continued to grind her ass on Rey and felt his cock thicken as he got ready to cum.

She pulled her ass off of his cock and reached out to grab Megan by the hair. Pulling her in for a kiss and then dragging her over to Rey's cock, Tina jerked Rey off over her and Megan's faces. Kristy kept her face in Megan's ass and shoved her tongue in deep. Megan opened her mouth and Tina forced her head onto Rey's cock making her clean it off. Once she was done Tina kissed Megan and sucked and licked the inside of Megan's mouth.

Tasha was so turned on by the sight that she pulled off before Brad could cum in her ass and she grabbed Kristy and Heather, forcing their heads onto Brad's cock to lick it clean as he came. It splashed over the sides of their faces and shoulders across their backs and Tasha took his cock and shoved it into their mouths one at a time so they could each suck it clean.

Tina and Tasha leaned over to each other and kissed and then looked out over the room. Daddy had such nice friends. This was going to be fun. Now of course the two girls needed to cum. So they went over to Kristy and Megan, Tina sat on Kristy's face and Tasha sat on Megan's face and they ground their hairless pussies on the two women until their pussies squirted and squirted and squirted.

----------------

Donald and his daughters sat back on the couch as the video ended. They each had a hand on his cock and he had a hand between each of their legs.

"Not a bad video, needs some editing, but it was a nice surprise that Kristy showed up." He grinned at the TV.

"Mmmmm," purred Tasha. "She was sweet."

"So, next week is GenCon." Tina said. "What are our costumes going to be?"

"Well, I will be going as the Clown Prince of Crime." he said "You my dear Tina will be his two toned red and black therapist girl-friend, and Tasha sweetheart you will go as her lesbian lover, the famed villainess botanist. Also while we are there, we will be looking for more to add to our group. Won't that be fun?" he grinned

"Yes daddy. That will very fun...Puddin." Tina said smiling wickedly.

"Why do I have to be a vine lady Daddy?" Pouted Tasha.

"Because my love, you look adorable in green with red hair." And he pinched her clit between his fingers, eliciting a loud moan from her.

She leaned over and took his cock in her mouth and quickly took him down her throat from head to root without gagging. Tina put her hands on the back of her sister's head. "That's right Ivy, swallow Puddin. Take him all." She bounced her sister's head up and down making her gag. "Fuck her face Puddin, fuck her!"

"Yes! Yes I will." his voice going high and scratchy, "My lil Harley, make her ride my cock." he laughed loudly and wildly.

The smile splitting his face as his fingers dug into his daughters' cunts, the palms of his hand stimulating their clits as his fingers reached in to find their G spots. He fucked their cunts in time with Tina's thrusting of Tasha's head on his cock.

"That's it baby, Puddin's gonna pop!!" he shouted as his cock throbbed in the wild abandon that had engulfed the three of them.

"Fuck her!!" Tina squealed, her voice rising two octaves and her eyes getting round and going wide as she bounced her sister's head onto her father's cock. Spittle and cum leaked down the side of Tasha's mouth, her eyes rolled in the back of her head. Her arms hung limply at her side as her sister and father used her like a fuck toy.

Their laughter ringing throughout the house. "Haaaahaaaahahaahaahaha hahhahahahhahahahhahaaa!!"

**I have them now, they are mine. Soon they will be ready to set me free and the world will change. My time is come... Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!**

---------------

So ends part 5. I hope that you are still enjoying the ride. As always, please rate and leave a review. Thank you for continuing the journey with me.

12