All Comments on 'The Mindless Troll Army vs. Words'

by lance gt

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WHY?

?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ummm.......the title should have been.....

The Mindless Troll Army V/S The Mindless Troll Attention Begger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the inevitable retalliation that was sure to come

More than a little reduntant? You just aren't a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
NOT helpful at all

Lance

<br></br>

this is Wthrman... we have talked by Emails a few times over the past few weeks. WE suggested that you NOT do this.

<br></br>

Not only is this story kind of silly but Harry has written some really good reviews over the past week....

see his feedback on the last Matt Moreau story for example.

<br></br>

You are making him look GOOD.... and it is you that seems

more like the troll. Most Scorpios are not this Stupid.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Is there something going on here?

Is there perhaps a feud going on that it spills onto the comments board? Personaly I thought this story was a little short, not enough buildup. First foray in Scifi/fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I think your nerve deserted you

as you could have been so much more destructive. It was just a little fun offering really, I think you may have been tentatively hanging out an olive branch, and holding back the insults. Your writing's good, let's see it put to good use. Of course I was seriously miffed not to feature at all...Mancelt.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Author response

To Eric.. this was a poke at the trolls, not a serious story.

To Wthrman... Have you wondered why Harry is posting nicer comments now? You want to get rid of him completely, I just want him to post comments contructively and not slander writers. He has his right to free speech and voice his opinion, but not to denegrate writers for trying to write.

To the trolls...Glad you enjoyed the story I wrote. Isn't it great that someone took the time to put something in writing for you. You say I can write and should put my efforts to better use. I do. Try to stop being hypoctites and profess I write crap, when that's what you do everyday on here. Write something as worthless as I did and submit it. You might just have some fun. Hell, write something about me like I did about you. I'd be flattered to see something more than a few lines of self-indulgent, soap-boxing slander.

To the other readers... This story is just a bit of fluff I wrote three weeks ago in response to all the troll bashing going on and the writers who hate to get it.

Thanks for letting me waste some more time. Lance

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Lord

I don't read or comment on your stories because I just don't like them, but you keep posting this crap trying to get a response, then spend all day and nite writing comments. Who cares, really? Write your best stuff then let it go or move on, you haven't changed a thing and nobody but you cares, get a life, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I appeal to all the readers.

Please DON'T waste your time by commenting on this asshole's "story". The real troll is is the author himself who is just a begger. He BEGS for more. If possible, this so called author should be BANNED.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Didn't read the story

But still give it ZERO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
never Happen

You will die a slow and brutal death.....the trolls will win

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

dirtdigger1955dirtdigger1955over 14 years ago
" I see you have made three spelling mistakes,"...

last words from King Lance, after being sentenced to sixty days of editing Harry's comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hmmm, didn't realize lance gt was an idiot also!

So Harry got under your skin, did he [as thin as it appears to be]. Please crawl back under the rock you slip out from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Delicious tears are delicious.

Cry some more!

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you Readers

Thanks for writing to me and letting me know you feel sympathy for writers. As you can see from all the wonderful comments left on this story, the trolls do enjoy hating me. I only responded once to explain and have received numerous slanders and hate mongering. Wthrman, you play your twisted games with the others and yourself. I want no part of getting rid of HarryinVA. Hell, I even love the trolls. They're great to have as promoters. You just can't get better publicity than troll bashers, look at how much my story received from them. Thanks trolls, you're the best!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous