The Minister's Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
Isobel surprises one of her husband's lovers.
1.4k words
4.7
6.2k
5
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Substitute

Caroline Morrison hurried to the door, dressed only in her dressing gown. Underneath, she wore nothing, ready for the visit of the local parish minister. This would be his third visit and she was eagerly looking forward to it. Excitement swept over her, leaving her trembling with desire, just thinking what he might introduce her to today. The minister, John Hardy had seduced her just over a week ago, and had returned a few days later to continue her, 'education,' in the erotic arts.

He'd found her a most willing and receptive student, but hinted as he had left that next time he would introduce her to something entirely different, but just as pleasurable, and that time was today. Her sex already burned with lust and anticipation, and she felt her heart was racing so fast it may burst. She opened the door, a huge smile of welcome on her face, which died immediately, her excitement replaced with fear and uncertainty. 'Mrs Hardy,' she finally stammered out, 'what are you doing here?'

'I've come to have a talk with you Mrs Morrison,' she explained, smiling as she said it. 'May, I come in?' Caroline, confused and still frightened, stepped aside without really thinking of the consequences, and Mrs Isobel Hardy, the minister's wife swept past her and into the parlour. Caroline, who was naturally shy, seemed to retreat into herself, as the minister's wife, tall, beautiful, and somewhat overpowering turned to face her. 'Now Mrs Morrison, my husband has sent me to continue your education. He thinks you're open minded enough to experience something a little different today, a whole new branch of the erotic arts, is he right do you think?' Caroline felt her mouth fall open with astonishment, and realising she must look silly, shut it again immediately,

'A... are you saying...?' she stopped, not quite sure what to say. Isobel nodded. 'Oh god, isn't that some sort of perversion?' she stammered, 'It's against nature, it's not right,' she finished, entirely shocked by the idea.

'Didn't you think my husband kissing and licking your sex was a, "perversion," when he first did it with you?' Isobel asked gently, smiling to try and put Caroline at ease. 'I believe you were completely shocked when he first took you from behind, and you thought only animals did it like that?' Caroline nodded dumbly; the thoughts of what John had shown her still exciting and fresh in her mind. 'And when he first smacked your bottom during sex, all you felt was the pain, but you soon grew to love it, and now you literally beg him to smack that lovely little bottom of yours? Weren't these all perversions to you when you first experienced them?' Isobel pressed.

As she was speaking Isobel drew closer until she loomed over the petite five foot two inches of Caroline who felt intimidated by this beautiful, tall, authoritative woman. She couldn't face Isobel, and looked shyly at the floor as she nodded in agreement. Isobel seemed to know everything she had done with the minister, and she felt a mixture of excitement and shame.

'I'm sorry,' she almost whispered. Without warning, Isobel reached for her and slipped her hand inside her dressing gown, onto her naked body, and between her legs. Surprised, she tried to take a step back, but Isobel had her other arm around her waist and held her tight. Taken by surprise, she tried to keep her legs shut, squeezing Isobel's hand between her thighs, in an attempt to deny her access, but that just made things worse, for that simply locked Isobel's hand between her legs and Isobel's experienced fingers were already at work. Caroline was wet with excitement at the thought of this morning's encounter with the minister, and Isobel's hand found the closed legs no barrier, slipping easily between her slim thighs.

'Please, please don't,' she whimpered, her voice weakening. 'Please don't Mrs Hardy, it's not right, I don't want to do this,' but all the time, as the relentless fingers finally opened and slipped into her, she felt herself helplessly weaken, her resolve slipping away. She knew she couldn't hold out much longer. 'Please don't touch me like that, please,' she pleaded, quietly and ineffectually, feeling the vice like grip of her legs weakening. 'Please,' she whispered with one last desperate effort, 'please,' but it was no use.

It seemed like her legs had run a million miles, turned to water, weaker now than she'd ever known, her pussy betrayed her, and as the delightful sensations grew ever more powerful her legs finally relaxed, and she opened wider, surrendering to Isobel and her own uncontrollable lust. She sighed and moaned with pleasure as Isobel rubbed and probed her wet opening.

Judging that her conquest was past the point of no return, Isobel kissed her lips and when she found Caroline respond, she broke free and took her by the hand leading her upstairs to her own bedroom. There Isobel hastily undressed as Caroline sat on the edge of the bed and watched, slipping off her dressing gown as Isobel took off her last undergarment. Now both women were naked, and Isobel joined Caroline on the bed, cuddling up close, pushing her knee between Caroline's legs.

Now that Caroline had surrendered her pussy to Isobel there was no further resistance and she seemed to have accepted that this was yet another lesson on her road to true sexual liberation. Isobel made sure her student was well pleasured, touching and then licking the delectable pussy until Caroline writhed upon the bed in abject pleasure.

Afterwards as they lay in each other's arms Isobel stroked and kissed the pert little titties, while Caroline, for her part seemed mesmerised by the bigger and heavier breasts of the minister's wife. She sucked and nibbled, listening to how Isobel reacted, while Isobel instructed her on how to touch her pussy, letting her look between her legs and study what she found there, telling her where it was most pleasurable. Caroline, rather tentatively it has to be said, opened the slippery pussy with her fingers and then sniffed, catlike, before letting her tongue dip into the wetness she found pooling there.

Isobel arched up off the bed at the first gentle touch letting Caroline know she found her attentions exquisite, and encouraged by her first success, she determined to make Isobel feel as good as she had felt. Probing this new mystery, she found her fingers slid inside easily, and again Isobel reacted, begging her not to stop. This was heady stuff for Caroline, and she knew if her own reactions to this treatment was anything to go by, that she had Isobel completely at her mercy, and so she proceeded to abuse the wet pussy in the nicest way possible, fingering and tongue lashing the clitoris, as Isobel had called it, whipping her new found lover into an ecstasy of pleasure.

Suddenly Isobel reached down and held her head, rubbing her sex, no, grinding her sex into Caroline's mouth and face. Caroline realised her lover was coming and redoubled her efforts, her fingers, two, then three, plunging in and out of the slippery hole, as her tongue worked round the clitoris. Isobel screamed and moaned with pleasure, her pussy sliding up and down against Caroline's mouth as she came. At last it was over, and Isobel, still gasping for breath, reached gently down, pulling her back up the bed and into her arms.

'Thank you,' Caroline said quietly. 'Thank you for showing me what a fool I was, and for giving me so much pleasure. You must have thought I was an idiot,' she said smiling at Isobel.

'No, I never thought that, but I knew you were a very sexual person, and I knew you'd be excited and wet from thinking about your meeting with John and halfway seduced already. When I put my hand between your legs, I knew you couldn't resist for long.' Caroline just nodded, and smiled, snuggling closer to this woman who had initiated her into the mysteries of lesbian love. 'Has John shown you the pleasure of the, "69," position yet?' Isobel asked. Caroline's brow furrowed quizzically, shaking her head. 'How very neglectful of him,' said Isobel, reversing her position on the bed and spreading Caroline's legs, while opening her own legs for Caroline.

* * *