The Mint Bk. 02 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, your experiences have mainly been with guys and you haven't had to play with yourself?"

2Y winced. "There have been some gaps I had to fill in for myself."

"The M sessions and so many other things about this place are designed to arouse you. If you're highly aroused, so much of what they're expecting you to do becomes a heck of a lot easier. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, I'm afraid that makes perfect sense."

"I knew you farm girls are smart," Katie said with a grin. "One of the things that you've got to get used to right away is this." She spread her legs open so her pussy gaped.

"Are you seriously going to sit like that all the time?" said 2Y, wrinkling her nose in distaste.

"That's what they expect around here and I'm afraid you'd better get used to it. You learn to ignore the self-consciousness after a while and then you naturally just assume that kind of position. They say you're supposed to act available at all times."

2Y rolled her eyes, shook her head and then looked closer at Katie's exposed privates. "Oh my God! You're wet!"

"All the time," said Katie. "That's what this place will do to you."

"Well, I'm certainly not feeling very aroused."

"When they do the M session," said Katie, "shut your eyes and do whatever you can. You have got to get yourself out of it and let the sensations carry you away. It's extremely important."

"But you said I can wait on that and they probably wouldn't bother me?"

"They wouldn't, but it'll end up being a problem for you. Tonight you're going to have sex."

"What?!"

"I hate to tell you this, but it's better that you're mentally prepared. They'll come up and tie you in a forced doggy position and then one of the orderlies will come here and take you."

2Y's eyes rounded and the color slowly bled from her face. "They're going to force me?"

Remembering how she'd felt the same way, Katie was quick to try to reassure her. "Actually, yes and no. He'll be extremely gentle. He'll play with you and do everything he can to ensure you're aroused before he inserts. That's why, if you've built your arousal up to the situation ahead of time, it will be heck of a lot easier."

"And if I don't?"

"They'll use artificial lube and still go ahead and make it happen. It will be a lot less pleasant."

"I don't know how it can be pleasant at all!" argued 2Y.

"Well," said Katie, "when it happened to me, I already worked myself up through M sessions, to a reasonable level of arousal. So when I got chained up and I was waiting, I was extremely scared, but at the same time excited about the prospect of getting fucked. Bottom line: I was horny as hell."

2Y swallowed, but seemed to calm a bit. "How do they do it to you?" To demonstrate, Katie went into the position. "They chain you so you can't move and you're stuck like that?" Kate nodded. 2Y seemed to be pondering the situation.

"So, what do you think?" Katie asked. "You think that could be hot?"

"Damnit," muttered 2Y. "If what you say is true about how gentle they are, I hate to admit it, but I'm afraid I could see myself giving in and enjoying it."

"That's really great," said Katie, relieved. "It will make this ordeal so much easier if you can enjoy the physical sensations, even if you are resisting mentally. Do you think you're ready to start saluting next time someone enters the dorm?"

"Saluting? You mean that goofy stick-your-ass-out-in-the-air thing? I guess so... Who came up with that stupid idea?"

Katie giggled. "I'm sure it was a guy. The guys tell me they get an erection just walking to our dorm, knowing what they're going to see. Plus, after a while, it kind of gets you in the mood. It becomes second nature. And when you're so horny, lifting your bare ass in the air, exposing yourself to a visitor, you wonder what it's about, if you're going to get stimulated, or licked or even fucked—it's kind of arousing." 2Y just shook her head. "Well, are you going to participate? They'll let you slide for a few days."

"I guess I will..."

Moments passed and Katie giggled. "I've got a goofy idea."

"I don't think you can out-goofy this place."

Katie grinned, then continued, "You know the description you gave me of a mare in heat and the stallion going nuts?"

"Yes..."

"When they call attentions, let's pretend were mares in heat. We'll stamp our knees a little bit and whinny."

"Oh, God..." 2Y rolled her eyes, but a smile twitched at her lips.

"Come on, It'll be fun!"

"Won't we get in trouble?"

"No, they like us showing off and trying to get attention. Especially if we innovate a little bit. We'll get brownie points."

"What are brownie points good for?"

"When it comes to assignments, if you're on the borderline, they're going to be more in favor of you. You get brownie points so when you do the blowjob test and you're almost there, they might just push you over the edge and give you the points to get you off the short chain, because you're showing spunk and willingness to move ahead. For instance, I got invited to a poker game that's mainly reserved for the more senior members," said Katie. "I won big and I got to choose a guy to spend a night with."

2Y sighed, but nodded. "Alright, I'll try."

"Great," said Katie, adding, "It'll be fun!" 2Y just rolled her eyes. "Now teach me how to whinny!"

The next few minutes were filled with silly noises as the two girls practiced sounding like a mare in heat.

"ATTENTION!"

The girls shuffled around into position. Katie and 2Y started their show, stamping and lifting their knees and bringing them down, making horse-like noises. Katie looked between her legs and could see the orderly walking towards her. They continued whinnying and stamping.

Amused, the orderly, did not call "at ease." Instead, he drew near the two girls and said, "Now that's really interesting." He turned to 2Y. "You're a new girl?" At her nod, he continued, "Very impressive, looks like you're on the fast track. Good going! And you, 3Y, really sweet."

He got down on his knees and started fondling Katie who soon started making more horsey noises. 2Y looked over and just shook her head. Katie whimpered in delight as the orderly's fingers had their way on her sex. Finally, the orderly rose and yelled, "At ease!" then made his way to the back row to put a girl in walking chains.

After the orderly and the girl from the Z line left, Stacy slid down and squatted between Katie and the new girl. The new 2Y winced at Stacy's open legs but didn't say anything. Stacy handed her a package.

"Excellent display! You'll find anything you do along those lines will give you some rewards here. This is your practice dildo for the test, I can schedule it within three days. That'll get you off the short chain." Stacy proceeded to instruct the new girl on how to pass the upcoming blowjob test and how to use a practice dildo. Then she stood up and walked over to Katie's area and stooped between her and Robin.

"Okay girls, I need you both over to get an enema, and then you can start playing with these during masturbation session." She handed both girls medium sized dildos that looked like cocks.

"During the next M session, I'd like you both practicing getting these in and out of your bottoms. We need to get you ready for your first anal fucking." Robin rolled her eyes and shook her head, but took the dildo. Katie smiled and took it.

"You're going to enjoy it, aren't you?" Stacy said to Katie.

"Yeah, it's funny; I'm kind of looking forward to it." She could see Robin shaking her head. "Robin, well, I think she'll do it, but she is not going to get into it."

"Oh, it's a learned pleasure. She'll learn," said Stacy and moved off.

Katie had to admit, the evening masturbation session was one of the better ones. Paul, the Maestro of manual manipulations, snuggled in behind X2.[J12] The over screen video zoomed in on the pair and Paul proceeded to perform a whole smorgasbord of manipulations, causing X2 to squirm. It actually became a hot game to try to follow his finger movements and duplicate them on her own pussy. 2Y eventually got into it, losing herself to an increasing level of arousal. After the session, Paul and Stacy came over to 2Y.

Stacy bent down. "I guess you've heard by now the procedure for the first night."

"Yes!" spat 2Y.

"At least you've had a chance to prepare yourself." 2Y humphed. "We're going to bind you in a different way and even get another orderly to help, but if you'd cooperate, we would appreciate it." 2Y looked at Katie who nodded in agreement. "Roll over into saluting position," instructed Stacy. She and Paul quickly bound 2Y in such a manner that she was stuck in that position, and then they left her.

"Damn, I can't believe they're doing this! And that I am cooperating," 2Y grumbled to Katie.

"I wish they were doing it to me," Katie admitted honestly.

"Really?" said 2Y.

"Yeah, I'm so horny, I'd love it!"

2Y's cheeks pinkened. "I suppose I am getting a little excited, being bound like this and thinking about it. If I was dreaming this, I'd for sure be aroused by it."

"Well, then treat it as a dream. Treat it as some sort of fantasy situation. Use your head to go somewhere where you have to. I'll tell you what, I would enjoy it and so would virtually all the girls that have been here. They won't be rough. It will be nice. They want you to come."

2Y took a deep breath and nodded.

"You look hot," added Katie. "All bound and waiting to get fucked." 2Y shook her head, but gave Katie a weak grin.

Shortly, Paul returned, having a drink with the senior girls and approached 2Y. Smart move, thought Katie, sending the guy who so well treated the other girl during the M session. 2Y wiggled in anticipation. Katie found herself heating up. Paul's approach was so delicate; a bare touch and then withdrawn. Another touch and then withdrawn, slowly soothing 2Y. Finally, a longer caress along her back. Nurse Betty was also involved, rubbing 2Y's feet and her calves. As 2Y's muscles eased, Katie can see her relaxing. Damn, he's good, she thought.

Slowly, so slowly he touched her until finally, 2Y blurted out, "For God's sake, will you fuck me already! Shit, I don't believe I said that!"

Paul smiled and continued to touch and toy, his fingers going deeper between her thighs and merry-go-rounding her vulva.

Damn, Katie thought, I wish those fingers were on me! She unconsciously moved her fingers between her legs and felt her building wetness. I can't believe it! I'm getting off just by watching now. Paul finally engaged, reached his hand around and caressing 2Y's labia, moving in and out, caressing the clitoris.

2Y started morning. "Please, please... have me, please!"

As Paul freed his cock from his boxer briefs, Katie drew a heated breath. Unthinking, she stretched her legs apart in a welcoming gesture to his swollen member. Paul looked over, noticed, and smiled before turning back to 2Y. He went to his knees and used the head of his cock to part and play with 2Y's folds.

2Y continued moaning and begging. "Now! Please, please!"

"Alright, sweetness. I just want to make sure you're ready."

"I'm soooo ready!"

Paul barely pushed the head of his cock in and held it there, while 2Y attempted to push against her bindings to achieve greater penetration. Paul popped out his cock and again rubbed his head along the length of her pussy.

"Oh, no, don't take it away...Fuck!" cried 2Y.

Finally, Paul relented. His fingers holding her labia apart, he shoved his cock totally in. 2Y made some sort of half-animal, half-machinery noise, as she arched in pleasure. Katie had the silly thought, You can take the girl off the farm, but you can't take the farm out of the girl.

Paul was soon slowly thrusting, while 2Y, within the constraints of her binds, thrashed, attempting to increase the motion. Seconds after Paul intensified his thrusts, 2Y screamed her release and then sagged into her bonds. Paul stayed with it, freed of the need to satisfy 2Y, he took his pleasure on the girl. With a loud groan, he emptied his load deep in 2Y's pussy as she moaned.

God, that's so hot, thought Katie. "Paul, do you have anything for me?" she asked hopefully.

Paul smiled. "Oh, how I wish, beautiful!" He continued with 2Y, touching her, hugging her, whispering soothing things to her. 2Y just sagged, somewhere between post-coital bliss and utter defeat. After a while, Paul gave her a parting kiss, then left. A few moments later, Stacy showed up and unbound 2Y, then proceeded to help her to the shower and toilet area.

After she secured 2Y back in place, Stacy came over to Katie. "Would you like to go to the shower area?" Katie nodded. When they were out of earshot of 2Y, Stacy said, "You did an excellent job of helping 2Y get into the swing of things."

Katie shook her head. "I feel guilty about it, though. It's so ugly in some ways."

"I know, but it can't be helped, and you shortened her path that is going to happen anyways. You kept her out of the world of difficulties." They both look at Robin and remembered what her resistance put her through. "Well, it was noticed what you did, and appreciated. If you want, I've got an opportunity for you."

"An opportunity, eh?

Staci smiled. "Yeah, there's a new guy over at the men's dorm. He's going nuts; yelling, screaming, they can't seem to calm him down. They want one of the girls to go over there and share his mat for the night and try to get him acclimated to this place. You want to do it? You'll probably get fucked."

"Well, I'm pretty desperate, so yeah, I'm your girl."

"Great!"

12