All Comments on 'The Mint Bk. 02 Pt. 05'

by roverguyxxx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still in the wrong category. This belongs in nonconsent

Every one of the stories titled with 'The Mint" belongs in non-consent. These girls do NOT have a choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I know people like him, “the talker” they have Aspergers Syndrome.

NO, ITS STILL NOT BDSM IT NEVER HAS BEEN BDSM AT ANY POINT.

FFS it’s not enough that everyone both male and female has been kidnapped, tortured, raped and abused. This needed more research and clarification. The reader only knows what you tell them and if you don’t fill in the gaps they will do it on their own just like I did. I couldn’t even finish the chapter because it made me feel nauseous, after a glimpse at the last page I’m glad I skipped it because you brought back the sadistic nurse and guard again.

Leaving clues and gaps can work well to further the plot, in this instance it didn’t work. I’m really hoping that it wasn’t your intent for the ‘chatty’ male character to be disabled but that’s exactly how it came across. Assuming that wasn’t your intent you need to be more careful about what you write and what you leave out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Take this sit back to non con

There is no element to this that is BDSM, and your earlier nonsense about Dark BDSM is still nonsense.

Take your brutal rape and slavery fantasies where they belong to a audience that wants it. If you can't satisfy them, the story wasnt worth reading, because they'll eat up anything sightly rapey with more than one chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Noncon torture porn doesn't belong in a consent based category. If you actually think this is BDSM, I hope no one ever plays with you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroverguyxxx@roverguyxxx
Love exploring Mf and Fm relationships, both real time and in print. I am in love with the creative activity of developing sessions and gear. Located in Michigan. I really look forward to hearing from readers especially your ideas and fantasies. groyn.paulsing@gmail.com put Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES