All Comments on 'The Mint - Day 02'

by roverguyxxx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this!

Love love love this story! Please write more! Cant stop fantasizing about this. Wish I was in The Mint ;D Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still find this really disturbing

So now they bring up the subject of sponsors, kidnap and rape to order. It’s utterly depraved, how anyone could expect to have another person kidnapped, trained and raped to order and then use them. No doubt some want their target to love them.

I’m surprised that none of the girls have shared their real names yet.

Sadly I’m not surprised that another commenter ‘wished they could be there’. The only way anyone with a grasp on reality should want that is if it was consensual. Otherwise he/she hasn’t thought about the reality of the situation, unless they actually do want to be a toy with all ties cut to their current life. Logically there’s bound to be a market for a consensual slave training facility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I don't like the story situation but!!!!!!

I can't help but feel that this author is a woman, not a man. He/she shows an understanding and sensitivity of how a woman can become aroused than I would expect to see in a male writer. In particular, the M session on the breasts on the previous chapter really worked for me. Slow, light, touches that my husband never seems to offer. I will make sure my husband reads this series - I really think he could learn a lot...I think I did. If the writer is a man, he must be a magic lover to have this understanding of a woman's anatomy.

roverguyxxxroverguyxxxover 5 years agoAuthor
I am a guy but had a wonderful female editor

Love making a women feel like a women

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just a suggestion

Please maybe find other words than moist or moisture. Both words seem to be used a bit much and moist especially is a skeevy word.

Thank you, fun story otherwise.

PS to the complainer- books/stories are meant to take us to other worlds or lifestyles, if you will. Some of Stephen King 's books are "inappropriate" or "illegal" in real life, but doesn't make it wrong. They do what books do, create a fantasy world. Stop reading and move along. We all have our kinks , your rants I find insulting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Someone slipped up...

"B3, sit at Katie's feet. "

How does Y know her real name? Katie never told her!

Odd that nobody seemed to notice... Maybe it is just the author who slipped up?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroverguyxxx@roverguyxxx
Love exploring Mf and Fm relationships, both real time and in print. I am in love with the creative activity of developing sessions and gear. Located in Michigan. I really look forward to hearing from readers especially your ideas and fantasies. groyn.paulsing@gmail.com put Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Mint - Day 01 Previous Part
The Mint Series Info