All Comments on 'The Mint - Day 06 - Poker Party'

by roverguyxxx

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just wanted to say

I write too and headed on to this site as I have a couple of sex scenes in my current WIP wanting to make sure I made them sound okay. Anyway stumbled across your story yesterday and was looking forward to today's chapter. Now I've no idea of the etiquette of comments on here but I wanted to comment on your story as I was gripped by the characterisation, how whatever vile or erotic situation you throw them into each character comes across loud and clear. The plot is engaging and I'm desperate to know how they're getting out of it. I think I read a comment saying don't use Y3 or A1 use the names. I disagree as I'm now not sure is Rick is an orderlie or a captive. I think how you mixed the two, real name for personal interactions and letter number for narration, works well. And don't forget crowd control, dippy people like me need the occasional reminder as to who's staff and who's there unwillingly. I'm writing about tourture of PoW and in prisons where the country still allows it, no rape or sexual humiliation but your story has given me a great insight into complete degregation of the human soul. Lastly... peppers and needles - ouch! My naive eyes have been well and truly opened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroverguyxxx@roverguyxxx
Love exploring Mf and Fm relationships, both real time and in print. I am in love with the creative activity of developing sessions and gear. Located in Michigan. I really look forward to hearing from readers especially your ideas and fantasies. groyn.paulsing@gmail.com put Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES