All Comments on 'The Misadventures of Josh Pt. 05'

by EVHayes720

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chipmonk9chipmonk94 months ago

I had idea were he gos to the place the drugs are made and told someone was stealing from them a need discipline. A black girl was one of the people making and reaping of the drugs but tried to pinch some of the product but get caught. He thinks she only stole some school science equipment and discipline her in front a bunch of semi naked gurls who also process the drugs but only there tits and pussy are cover has to sure they can steal the product and they begin to masturbate lay Josh fucks the black girl on top of the drugs.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

One star and I think you know why.

You wrote this and there was zero consequences. No police. No PTSD, no physiological damage. Its the literary equivalent of dropping a grenade in a high school classroom and no one reacting to the carnage. In fact, the victims walked away without a scratch. Might have messed up their hair.

Is that entertaining to read? Is there any fear of reprisal? Any legal ramifications? Any reaction to the very real live-streamed rape? Any fear of police?

No and that took away any realism. Real people are afraid of going to prison. Real people don’t cum for hours because of a vibrator, but they do get very, very sore. Real people who refer to themselves in the 3rd person are suffering a psychotic break. They aren’t human anymore, at least in their mind, because their mind is trying to protect themselves from the trauma of their experience. Where’s the consequences for that?

Instead you paint a rosy picture that is so out of touch with reality, it could have been written for a cartoon. Maybe you could have Wile. E. Coyote chasing down the Road Runner with an Acme rocket.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

These are extremely satisfying stories. Funny, creative, and hot,

I wonder what’s going to happen to the woman captured in Natalie’s shop?

Josh will need to spend some one-on-two time with the twins. In a few months Josh is going to have to attend Kimi and Rina’s graduation. Will their gowns show their swollen bellies? Will they be getting tattoos?

I bet Jennifer is doing great, maybe decorating her room for the baby. Did she get a tattoo?

The mom-daughter combination from the last chapter was amazing, maybe they’ll stop by again soon. And maybe someday Allison will get her wish for Josh and her and her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@Whackadoodle What did you thought you would read here, War and Peace? You complain about the realism of a obviously totaly contrived and volontarily silly porn story. I have bad news for you about the depiction of pizza deliveries in the genre, I think you will be outraged by the potental health and sanitation violations. These type of comments piss me off so much, you would think people would stop to be nitpicky while they fap, but alas, god forbid, someone is having unrealistic fun, let's be the most obnoxious person imaginable in the comments.

To the author: I hope you will continue the story, thanks a lot, and ignore that guy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

ignore whackadoodle, they live up to their name

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Stopping by to drop some encouragement for the author to consider continuing the series. Every chapter has been better than the last.

wayward_driverwayward_driverabout 2 months ago

Please, oh please continue this series! Solid freakin gold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEVHayes720@EVHayes720
Born in 1981, E.V. has traveled across Europe, America and Asia gaining experiences and using those to craft their stories. E.V. currently resides in the United States writing stories part-time. E.V. posts works for community engagement and feedback on https://patreon.com/EVHayes