The Misadventures of Josh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had started to cry again. Josh was afraid that the pain was too much for her, so he stayed buried in her, letting her get used to it. He knew he was pretty big, so he felt bad having slid it right in, but she was so wet that she barely gave any resistance. He ran his hands along her hair, gently shushing her and kissing her neck. He could feel her pussy fit snuggly on his cock, and it slowly untense for him. She must have wanted him to continue. He slowly pulled out of her to a groan from her, and then pressed back in, another small wail coming from her.

She was gripping the sheets as his massive cock began pummeling her tiny pussy. She could feel him stretch every part of her, the ache slowly being replaced by pleasure. She shook her head, not wanting to feel this. She didn't want to feel good from having him raping her, but her pussy kept throbbing with every thrust, sucking him back in. He was bigger than her last boyfriend, her only boyfriend, and he was tearing her apart. She panted harder against the bed as he continued to pump into her, never stopping, just continuing on for minutes on end.

Allison couldn't bear the pressure that was building in her again. She fought it again, hoping that he would finish soon, but he just kept pumping on and on, bringing her closer and closer to climax. With a particularly deep thrust she opened her mouth to a silent scream as her entire body convulsed on his cock, squeezing it in a velvety death grip, begging it to stay in her. Her hips wouldn't stop humping back on his cock as her pussy rippled in delight around him.

Josh kept pumping into the girl as she came on his cock. He was glad that she was enjoying it because he certainly was. Her tight hole was hot and wet, welcoming him with every thrust, squelching with her wetness, cream covering his cock. The feeling was incredible, and he felt himself getting close, so he hammered her harder through her orgasm, causing her to wail loudly, screaming as he pounded her into the bed. He finally slammed down hard and unloaded inside of her, pulse after pulse of cum blasting her insides.

Allison lay in horror, feeling his cum bathe her pussy. She could feel his hot and slimy cum in her, feel his cock throb with every spurt. She lay in silence, not knowing what to do, still feeling his weight pinning her down, burying his cock in her. He continued to breath hard over her, letting his cock lay in her pussy, feeling the last of him being milked out by her convulsing tunnel.

Josh pulled out slowly, having had the best orgasm of his life in this little lady. Her pussy gaped as his cock came out, dribbling some of his cum out.

"Oh, was that okay? Cumming inside of you?" She simply nodded her head numbly, not moving her body at all. "Okay, glad you enjoyed it." She gave a little whimper, knowing that she had cum on his cock, and knowing that he knew it too.

"Was that good enough?" She sniffled, not looking at him.

"Oh yeah, you were great, you got nothing to worry about. Felt amazing."

She nodded again glumly.

He fumbled with his pants, dropping the phone on the bed. He fumbled it again in his hands, opening the video player. The sounds of a woman getting throat fucked played loudly in the quiet room. Allison froze, knowing that it was the video he took of her last night.

"Oh wow, sorry, didn't mean to open up your private videos there." He was amazed at the roleplay this girl was into. He guessed she was just into throat play and wanted to try her pussy now so that she could make more videos like this.

Allison looked over at him slowly, tears in her eyes again, "Please. Please don't share that. I'll do anything. You can keep fucking me, just don't send that out. Please."

Josh finally realized what was going on. Oh shit, she was an OnlyFans girl!

***

"Wow, so all this is yours?" Josh was seriously impressed. The house was huge, way bigger than he had even imagined from the outside.

Allison nodded, holding his hand in hers. After seeing that video on the phone again, she knew that he owned her. If he showed that to anyone, she would be ruined; all this would disappear in an instant. "Yes, well, it's, um, my family's. As long as I stay here and don't get into trouble, they'll keep paying for everything."

"Well, that's not a problem then, cause you are a very good girl." Josh smiled at her, patting her hand.

Allison whimpered, still feeling his cum in her.

"Man, I wish I could stay here, this is great. So much space. You could have so many friends over."

"No, no please," she desperately begged, "you can stay, but please don't bring your friends. Please don't, share me."

Josh must have misheard that last part, but if he could stay then he would accept whatever her requirements were. "Oh yeah, sure, I won't bring anyone over. It'll just be me." He smiled at her as she hugged him.

Her panic settled down as he promised not to share her with his friends. "Thank you, thank you so much. I'll show you, I'm such a good girl." She was tearing up at how glad she was he wasn't going to pass her around like some gutter whore. "I'll take care of anything you need."

Josh was a little worried that maybe taking her virginity had gotten her a little obsessed. This house was really awesome though, and he didn't have a place to stay, so he filed that under "things to do later".

"I really appreciate this, Allison; you have been nothing but warm and inviting since I got here." He kissed her head as she hugged him.

She nodded into his chest, "Of course, anything you want." She hesitated, looking up at him. "Please, just, don't hurt me, okay? I'll do everything that you want, happily. Okay? Just, please be gentle with me?" Her soft brown eyes implored him, and her lips quivered as she asked.

Ah, Josh understood. She was still hesitant about the whole virginity thing and didn't want him to go too hard on her for her videos. That made sense. "Of course, I would never hurt you. You are so good to me; I could never do that."

Allison smiled, she beamed at his promise not to hurt her. She was so happy that she kissed him. "Promise? You can do anything else, just don't hurt me. Okay?"

Josh held her soft body as it pressed against his, looking into her soft eyes, her face so radiant. "I promise. I'll always be gentle to you. Even when we make your videos, cause I've seen how rough that gets."

She masked the panic that set in as he mentioned making more videos, her stomach churning at the thought of him posting videos of them online. "We don't have to make those" she was nearly whispering, afraid of speaking any louder. She tried to keep the smile on her face as she kissed him, tears welling in her eyes. "I can just do it for you. Anytime you want."

Josh was confused, "Well, how will you make money then?"

Her smile was cracking, and her hands were shaking again. She was having a hard time breathing. She stifled a sob, but she swallowed hard and smiled again. "I can always get you money other ways. I have a lot of people who will give it to me, and I can give it to you. Please?"

He was worried about her financial situation if she was going to do that, but if she thought she didn't have to make the videos, that was fine. "Alright, I guess if you don't want to, we don't have to."

Tears ran down her eyes as the tension in her body let out, she hugged him, crying happily into his chest. "Thank you, daddy. I promise, I'll be the best girl for you. Nothing is off limits. I'll take care of you so good." She completely didn't catch herself calling him daddy in her burst of joy.

Josh did catch the "daddy" in there though, but it was kind of hot actually. Having some gorgeous 18-year-old call you daddy after being her first, that was hot. Really hot.

"Alright, sweetheart, not to worry. Daddy's here for you. And feel free to bring over anyone you want, it's your house after all." That reminded him, "Oh, who was that girl in the photo, she must be your friend right? You could have her come over."

Allison nodded happily, she'll call him whatever he wants, "Of course daddy. I can bring Becky over tomorrow for you. Anything you want." She kissed him all over.

She was thrilled, now she could have someone on her side. She could bring over her best friend, and maybe together, they could think of a way out of this.

"I'm feeling a bit like a nap, could I lay down for a bit? It's been a pretty exciting day."

"Of course, daddy." She beamed at him, "I'll show you the master bedroom."

She led him happily to a wide room and showed him the master bathroom as well. "Would you like to shower daddy?"

"Oh, that sounds nice."

"I'll be right in, daddy." She winked and went to another room as he stripped.

Oh, right, the phone. Josh smacked himself, he still had it. He pulled it out, and the video played again. He tapped it a few times until it stopped. He looked around and then just threw it onto the bed with his clothes and jumped into the warm shower.

Allison came in when she heard the water running and spied the phone. She snuck over, but then remembered that he had a gun. If she could get that, and maybe wipe the camera, she'd be free. She was nearly giddy at the thought of escape.

She quickly pulled the gun out and realized that it was broken. No, it was missing something. She gasped in shock, Josh had thought far ahead and taken the piece with him. It was useless to her, but he could still use it on her. He was taunting her; he knew that she was looking, and he was rubbing his power over her in her face. The color drained from her face as she put it back.

She shakily picked up the phone and checked the camera. Her stomach sank as she saw the backup that had just been made. He knew, he knew what she would try. He knew so well that he just let her build up her own hopes and then shattered them in front of her. A tear rolled down her cheek.

The last vestiges of hope disappeared before her. She shook her head at her own stupidity, thinking that she could escape. That she deserved to escape.

She turned to the shower, swallowing hard before putting on her smile again and stripping naked.

Josh was loving being pampered like this. He didn't know what he did in a previous life to make this happen, but it was amazing. The gorgeous teenage goddess had hopped into the big shower with him and was washing him. He could feel her soft tits pressing on his back, and rubbing down his arms as she helped, giggling all the way.

Allison realized that once she gave up, it was so much easier to be happy. She didn't have to force it as much, she just had to do what he wanted, and then her life would be fine. She actually kind of enjoyed washing him and feeling him helping her wash her back. He was so gentle with her, running his hands softly down her back and washing her. It felt good.

While he was washing her, she suddenly felt his cock pressing against her butt, and she remembered what her reality was. She looked over her shoulder warily, "Do you want me to take care of that daddy?"

Josh couldn't get enough of this little sex kitten. She was already begging him for more. He must have really blown her away with the last performance. "Sure baby."

Allison put her hands on the glass shower and took a deep breath. She could feel his cock pressing at her abused opening, still leaking cum from before. She pressed her hips back, slowly letting it open her again. She moaned involuntarily as he filled her pussy again. She hated herself for enjoying it, but her pussy clamped around him, remembering him and welcoming him back.

Josh groaned as the gorgeous teen pressed back onto him, his cock sliding into her easily. She moaned and panted as he slowly fed her more of it. He could feel her twitch around him, fluttering as he entered her even deeper.

Allison was biting her lip, trying not to enjoy this, but her pussy ached for him. It longed for his giant cock to hammer into her and make her cum like the little slut she was. She shook her head, but she knew it. She was a slut who came on the first giant cock she fucked. She was raped in her home, and she loved it. She had cum so hard she had almost forgotten to breath, and here she was, begging for more.

She groaned deeply as he settled his entire shaft into her, pressing on her womb, crushing it from the pressure. She could feel him in her stomach, and she moaned with every twitch of his cock. She felt his fingers on her nipples, tugging and pinching softly. She panted harder, feeling him tease her and begin to saw his fat cock into her again. She groaned desperately as she pressed her hips back, needing to take more of him.

God damn! This girl was getting into it. That first time she was so scared she was shaking, but now she was shaking her ass like a pro. Her guttural moans were driving him nuts, and the way her ass slapped back onto him, his balls slapping her clit, was just amazing.

Allison could feel it coming, she tried to fight it again, but she knew she wouldn't win. She didn't want to win, she wanted to cum. She wanted to cum all over his giant cock. She wanted to be his little slut that he could fuck anytime he wanted.

She slammed her hips back harder, meeting his thrusts into her, "Ugh, ugh, daddy! I'm going to cum! Daddy!"

Her legs started to buckle as she came. Josh caught her hips and kept slamming into them as she came on him. Her face was pressed against the glass, her hard nipples practically etching into them. She screamed as her body convulsed, her pussy squeezing him like a second skin, undulating and enticing his cum.

Josh came deep in her again, feeling himself throb inside her pussy, drenching her with cum. He became light-headed as he churned out more and more cum into this tiny girl, who continued to scream for him, begging for his cum.

Josh was resting his weight against her, pinning her to the glass as she panted. He pussy pulsed contentedly as she felt full and satisfied. Her legs were wobbly, but the delicious feeling of him still twitching in her, of heating her up, made her want to stay here forever. She didn't care anymore. She wanted this now; she wanted his cock. And the more she thought about it, the more she realized that Becky would want it too. And if she didn't, she'd make her. She smiled hazily to herself at the thought of making that beautiful blonde bombshell a needy slut just like herself.

***

Come and Knock on Our Door

"Daddy, when Becky comes by, just let her in and tell her I'm in the bedroom." Allison was brushing her hair in the bedroom, having woken up with a bit of bed hair. It wasn't surprising though, considering how he had pounded her twice last night, making her thrash around in ecstasy as he dumped his loads in her. She smiled, touching her tummy. She could still feel him in her, his cum happily trapped in her pussy.

Josh popped his head in, "Sure thing sweety. Would you like some breakfast? I could do pancakes."

Josh was just the sweetest man, so caring and generous. She smiled, "Thanks daddy. Pancakes sound wonderful. Oh, could you bring me a glass of water? I need to prepare for Becky."

He wasn't really sure what a glass of water and getting ready for her friend had in common, but he wasn't going to deny his lovely girl anything. She had given him another amazing deep throat blowjob this morning, and he was riding high from the feeling.

He brought her the glass of water and then made some pancakes. That's when he heard a knock on the door.

He opened the door to a gorgeous 5"6' bleach blonde woman in a short tube top with a mini jacket and short skirt and heels. Her tits were large on her frame, perfect shapely spheres that didn't even need a bra and her ass was heavenly. She was the woman from the picture he saw with Allison.

"Um, hello." She seemed confused, checking the house again, "Is Allison here?"

"Yes, you must be Becky. She said she's in her room and you can join her. Would you like some pancakes?" Josh stepped aside, inviting her in.

"Um, I'm okay, thanks." She stepped in hesitantly. "And you are?"

"Oh, I'm Josh." He smiled at her.

"Right. Okay. I'm going to find Allison." She headed down the hall, checking him a few times before she was out of sight.

When she was down the hall, she saw Allison poke her head out and flag her down furiously. Becky didn't know what was going on, but she seemed freaked out, so she hurried to her, her heels clicking loudly in the hall.

"Get in" Allison whispered, "Be very quiet. He gets mad if you're loud."

Becky was starting to breathe fast; her eyes were wide. "What's happening? Who is he?"

"He's holding me hostage." Allison whimpered, pushing a chair to the door. "He took my phone, and he has a gun."

Becky froze, unsure of what to do. She had always heard of situations like this, but never thought that it would actually happen. She reached for her phone, but Allison snatched it away. "Don't! You can't call anyone!" She was holding the phone to her chest, whispering as she moved to the other side of the room. "He took a video of me." She started to cry. "He videoed himself, with me, two nights ago."

She collapsed on the floor, Becky rushing over to hold her. "He made me suck his dick, and he filmed it. He said he's going to post it everywhere. He made me watch it while he fucked me last night."

Becky was shocked that this had happened to her, she was holding the sobbing girl, trying to get her to calm down. She was looking all around for ways to get out, panicking that the psycho would break down the door at any moment.

"Please," she cried into her, "You have to help me. I have to get the phone. I need to erase it. Then we can call the cops. I have so much evidence inside me. I can feel it when I move." She whimpered into Becky's shirt.

"Of course. What should I do?" Becky was completely out of her depth; she couldn't think clearly. She was never the leader between the two of them, she was the follower, she did what Allison told her to do, and it always worked out for the best.

Allison looked up at her, her eyes puffy from crying. "We need to distract him." Becky nodded, that made sense. "I know how to delete everything; I just need time to do it. He made copies, so I'll need you to distract him, any way you can, for ten minutes."

"Yes, yes, I can distract him" she thought for a moment, "How the hell am I going to keep him distracted?"

"Please!" Allison begged her, clenching her jacket, "Do anything! Anything he asks! Just keep him away from his phone for ten minutes."

She nodded, seeing the sheer panic in her eyes, "Okay, I, I can do it."

There was a knock at the door that made Becky scream. Allison clapped a hand over her mouth, put on a happy smile and spoke back, "Sorry daddy. You scared us."

Allison pleadingly looked at Becky, tears still in her eyes, mouthing the word 'Please'.

Becky nodded, putting on a fake smile too, "Me too, sorry about that." Allison nodded thankfully.

"No problem. I made pancakes."

"Thank you, daddy. We'll be out in a moment." They heard the footsteps recede down the hall.

Allison stood up, pulling Becky up as well. "Please Becky, you're my only hope." Becky nodded as Allison moved the chair, took a deep breath and opened the door with a cheerful smile on her face again. Becky followed, trying not to shake.

Josh had set up the table how Allison had suggested, setting the phone on the holder so that it stood up on the table. Oh right, she said that she was going to get her ready, he had to assume that meant for the videos. She seemed nice enough. She had used the word 'bonanza' so that was probably the safe word. He wasn't super clear on what the purpose here was, but he was glad that Allison felt comfortable enough with him to involve him in these activities.