The Misadventures of Josh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cried gutturally as he bottomed out on her, his entire shaft snuggly fit into her pussy. She wrapped her arms around him as he came down for a kiss, finding his tongue and running hers along his. She could feel him stretching her out and twitching, and she needed him to start fucking her. She rolled her hips to encourage him, and then he started his slow fucking again.

Damn, this girl was just like Allison, needy and willing. Her soaking pussy had no trouble taking him this time and she was actively trying to pull him in. He could feel her nails on his shoulders digging in as he pressed down hard on her, feeling her shudder and gasp into his mouth with every thrust. Her legs wrapped around his hips, pulling him in harder as she worked herself toward climax.

Becky had completely lost herself in the cock that was ramming itself into her wet pussy. She felt every bump, every vein on it and it made her quiver whenever he moved within her. She felt her orgasm approaching and didn't care. She needed to cum on his cock, and she needed to feel it inside her. She arched her back, groaning as he drove in harder. She bit into his shoulder, whimpering as she approached. She screamed loudly as she was driven over the edge, cumming on his cock. She could feel her tunnel squeeze him, ripple around him, wanting nothing more than him to hose her down in cum again.

Josh kept pumping into the gorgeous blonde, watching her heave and her luscious tits bounce. He kept fucking her through her orgasm, loving to see her cum again and shake more. After her third shudder, her arms fell weakly to her side.

"Daddy. Please." She panted. "I need you to cum in me. Please? Aren't I a good girl?"

Josh grunted as he thrust in hard, burying his cock to the hilt and blasting his cum inside her again. "Such a good girl. Daddy is going to reward his good girl." He grunted again, unleashing more into the squealing girl under him. He kept going, feeling himself drain his balls into her, luxuriating in the feeling of this 18-year old's pussy milking him and drawing him in.

He gasped with his last throb, filling her completely. She looked up at him, her eyes hazy with satisfaction, her pussy stuffed to the brim with cum. She momentarily remembered that she was supposed to wait for Allison to come through the door. A part of her was worried that she wasn't here yet, but the other didn't care if she came at all. But she remembered that she needed to keep him here.

Becky looked up at Josh, watching his soft eyes gaze back at her. She could feel his hard cock, still twitching inside her. "Daddy? Is it always hard like this?" She vaguely recalled this happening the last time too. He had carried her, bouncing her on his hard cock as he brought her back to the room.

He looked apologetic, "Yeah, it's a condition I have. It just stays hard all the time."

Becky nodded, silently overjoyed at being able to feel it more. "Can I turn over for you, daddy?"

He nodded, pulling out of her, and seeing her stretched hole gape for him. She rolled onto her tummy, showing off her amazing ass, which she wiggled for him. "Okay daddy, I'm ready."

Josh mounted her again, easily sliding his entire length into her. She gasped and moaned as she felt him fill her up again. It felt so right, having him stretch her like this. He began to move, pumping harder into her than before. She gasped and cried out, bunching the sheets in her hands as he rapidly drove her to another orgasm. She screamed into the sheets, clamping down on his hard cock as he continued to piston into her. For what seemed hours he rammed his fat cock into her, driving her wild. She could feel the mixture of her cream and his cum running down her thighs as he pounded her needy pussy.

"Daddy!" she whined. "I need your cum, daddy! I'll be a good girl, I'll never leave. Please! I want to be your slut, daddy!"

Josh couldn't take it, the tightness of her pussy, the squelching noises when he drove into her, and her crying and begging for his cum. He slammed into her again, unloading a second batch of cum deep insider her as she convulsed and thanked him for his cum. He didn't even hear the door open as he throbbed inside the little teen.

"How was it daddy? Was she a good slut?" Allison had walked around the bed and was on the other side, facing him and leaning on it with a wide smile.

"Fuck yes. She's amazing."

"Did you like it, Becky? Did you like it when daddy came inside you?" She was stroking Becky's hair, looking into her hooded and exhausted eyes.

Becky could only moan and nod, still feeling herself twitch in aftershocks. She slowly realized though that Allison was just watching her, she wasn't trying to escape. Becky blinked a few times, her eyes searching for a gun or a weapon. When she didn't see one, she looked up questioningly to her.

Allison smiled, kissing her friend on the cheek, "Don't worry. You were never in danger. I just needed you addicted to daddy's cock, like a good little slut." She kissed her confused friend on the lips, "Doesn't it feel good to be daddy's little cum slut? You can stay here with us now, like this. Daddy will fill you up whenever you want. Doesn't that sound wonderful?"

Allison's eyes shone with giddiness and insanity. Becky finally realized what had happened, how Allison had manipulated her into raping herself on Josh. She started to tear up, knowing that her best friend had betrayed her like this. Allison wiped the tears from her eyes, gently shushing her.

"Don't worry baby. A couple more orgasms and tummies full of cum and you won't even mind it. You'll be here with me, a good little slut. We'll be so happy together. And we can bring more friends too."

Allison nodded to Josh, who was getting into this roleplay. He was worried when Becky started softly crying again, but she wasn't using the safe word. He shrugged, he wasn't the one with the OF account, so he didn't know what sold. He began pumping into her again, hearing her cry and moan more. Allison lay down next to her, cuddling her and kissing her as she continued to be fucked.

Allison pulled out the phone, angling it so that they could watch as Josh continued pistoning into her. The movie started with Becky climbing on Josh's cock, crying as she fucked herself onto it. Becky was crying now, watching her past self be manipulated into doing this. Allison shushed her, kissing her head and stroking her hair, "This is the best part, Becky. The part where you started cumming on his cock the first time."

Phone Becky screamed as she came, her eyes rolling up into her head, drool on her lips as she continued to get fucked through her orgasm. Becky didn't want to watch anymore, but Allison held her there, and she could feel her own orgasm build up.

She whispered quietly, still crying. "Why are you doing this Allison? Why are you making me a slut?"

Allison rubbed her cheek on Becky's hair, "Because I know you'll be happy baby. We can be his little sluts together."

Becky clenched her eyes, hearing herself scream through another orgasm on the phone as her own racked her body. She cried out as she felt herself squirt on Josh, his massive cock still driving into her, making her cum again. She was sobbing in ecstasy, hearing herself moan like a wanton slut on the phone.

Allison rubbed her fingers along Becky's clit, making her scream again, crying into the sheets. "See? Isn't this good? Doesn't it make you happy?"

Becky was shaking as her orgasm continued, his magnificent cock tearing the orgasms from her, pounding her will into nothingness. She loved it, she loved feeling weak, she loved feeling used, she loved the feeling of being broken by his cock.

"Say it, Becky. You'll feel so much better." Allison cooed into her ear as she continued playing with her clit.

She screamed out as loud as she could, "I'm daddy's little slut!"

Allison cooed at her as Becky continued screaming out, "I need daddy's cum in me! I'm daddy's cum slut! I love being his little slut!"

Josh unloaded into her steaming pussy, watching Becky twitch as her brain blanked out. She could feel him filling her again, and it was all she wanted. It was all she needed. She needed to feel full, all the time. She needed him to fill her, like a good little slut.

Becky's eyes were twitching, only partially opened as she kept mumbling that she was a good little slut. She kissed Becky's ear, whispering to her that good little sluts bring daddy more sluts.

***

The Final Frontier

"Was I a good girl, daddy?" Allison was bent over the bed, watching Becky as she slept. Becky was still leaking cum out of her pussy, mumbling in her sleep. "Did you like her? Did I do good?" She looked back adoringly, shaking her bare bottom at him.

"Such a good girl" Josh stroked her perfect ass, making her purr.

"Aren't you going to reward me, daddy?" She pouted over her shoulder, resting her upper body on the bed and raising her ass higher. "You haven't used all my holes yet, daddy." She grinned coyly as she shook her ass again. "I made sure to get myself ready for you."

Josh could see her little rosebud looked moist. He grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them, widening her ass, and letting him see the lube that she had rubbed into it. She groaned as he spread her, relaxing her ass, and letting him see it wink.

"I've been waiting for you to take my last hole, daddy." She moaned as he pulled her ass cheeks again and again, making her hole wink at him. "I can't wait for you to own me, daddy. Every one of my holes is yours."

Josh placed his engorged cock at her tight rosebud as she held her ass cheeks open. He could feel the little hole loosen and tighten as he touched his tip to in. Allison groaned just feeling his cock at her entrance. Knowing that he was about to fuck her ass and dump his load deep inside of her made her so horny. Her pussy was drooling and leaking his cum again, but she would have to wait. She needed to feel him tear open a new hole of hers.

Josh slowly added pressure to her little hole, and he could feel her untense around him. She grunted as he kept pushing, feeling the very tip start to push her ass open. She groaned again, pressing back on him, feeling the pressure continuing to build on her tiring hole. It was fighting her, it didn't want to be fucked, but she wanted it to scream as he pounded that hole. She pressed harder against him, squeezing her eyes shut as she could feel him almost passing through her tight ring.

She gasped in air as she felt her ring surrender, allowing his head to breach her ass. Her ass stung, a delicious feeling of pain and pleasure as his massive cock spread her open. She grunted as her ass tried to close on him, the soreness she felt deep inside slowly abating.

Josh stood marveling as his cock had just pierced this gorgeous girl's ass. It looked obscene as her tiny hole stretched to accommodate his massive size. He could see and feel it trying to tighten up again, but the cock stood firm against it, forcing it open.

Allison let out a wailing cry as Josh pushed into her. She was still sore from just the tip, but now that soreness was pressing further into her. She could feel her body resist, and she loved the feeling of it. She loved feeling like he was taking her, like she was nothing but a hole for him. She was his little hole to fuck anytime he wanted, and all she could do was cry and let him. She loved the feeling of being a little worthless slut bent over for his pleasure.

She cried out again as another thrust pressed him into her. Her pussy was aching, jealous that it wasn't getting the attention. She had been a good girl, why wasn't she getting torn up? Cum dribbled out of her in her excitement as he thrust in again. Each thrust caused her pussy to leak more of his cum out, caused her to cry out as she felt stretched beyond her limits.

She continued to cry, tears starting to pour down her face, but she loved it. This was the feeling she wanted, being taken brutally, being forced to give herself over, being raped. Her orgasm was already approaching at the thought of being raped by him, of being held down and fucked as she screamed and sobbed. Begging him to stop, crying in pain as he ignored her and kept fucking her.

Josh was feeling amazing, his cock being captured in this snug tunnel and fucking this little girl in the ass. His cock twitched at the thought of dumping his load in there, of finding new holes to fill. She had told him to ignore the crying, that it was just an act, so he slapped her ass hard. The crack resounding in the room as she screamed. He slapped her again, making her cry out again.

"I'm sorry, daddy! You're too big! It won't fit!" She cried out, grasping the sheets as he slapped her ass again, making her pussy twitch and ooze.

"It'll fit you little slut." He slapped her again, making her sob again. "I'll make it fit in that little ass of yours."

"Please, daddy, stop! I can't, you're going to tear me apart!" She kept screaming as he alternated ramming his cock in more and slapping her red ass.

"You'll take my whole cock and like it you little slut." He slapped her again, sending her over the edge and cumming on his cock. She tensed up so hard he could barely move, screaming her lungs out. He rubbed her swollen clit, making her buck against him. She was twitching wildly as he fingered her clit and then rammed two fingers into her soaking pussy.

Allison's brain shut off as she slumped onto the bed, cum squirting out of her pulsating pussy. Her ass slowly relaxed, and Josh used that time to saw in and out of her ass until he was balls deep in her tight tunnel. She slowly came to and felt the sting of her ass as his entire cock was jammed into her. She whimpered into the bed.

"Daddy!" She cried, her ass shaking from the impacts, "Be gentler daddy! I'm just a little girl!"

Josh held her neck down on the bed, using it as leverage to slam his cock into her ass harder.

"Daddy! Please, I'm your little girl! You'll break my ass!" She was crying again, loving how he was holding her down and fucking her like she didn't even matter. "Please Daddy! I'll be a good girl! Please just stop!"

This wasn't usually what Josh liked, but this was really hot. He carefully listened for the safe word, just in case, but she just kept begging him and not saying it, so he continued his brutal ass fucking, feeling himself getting close with every pump into her deliciously tight ass.

She was crying quietly now, whimpering and whispering, "Don't you love me daddy? Please stop fucking my ass daddy! I'll be a good girl, you'll see. I'll bring so many other sluts for you to ass fuck. Please, just stop daddy." She cried as another orgasm approached. She squirmed under his brutal assault, rolling her hips to let him get deeper. She could feel him twitching in her. He needed to cum, and she needed his cum.

"Please daddy! Just cum in my ass! Hurry, you're going to break me!"

Josh pinned her down hard, shoving her face into the bed and he came in her sweet ass. He throbbed over and over, painting her insides white. She screamed into the mattress, thrashing her hips as she came. Her pussy was spurting the last of his cum out as he filled her ass with more. He stayed as he unloaded into her, finally feeling spent.

He slowly pulled his cock out of her battered ass. It gaped open for him, still trying to close as he saw his cum oozing inside her.

Allison was breathing heavily, still shaking from her orgasm. She ran her fingers along her poor asshole, feeling it gaping open, and feeling his cum escaping to run over her pussy. She brought her fingers to her mouth, sucking on them and moaning.

She panted, and smiled back at him, "Did I do good, daddy?"

Josh bent down to kiss her. "Such a good girl."

She giggled, looking over at Becky, who had woken up and watched wide-eyed as her friend get brutally ass fucked.

"You'll be a good girl too, won't you Becky?"

Becky seemed to hesitate, but Allison pulled her closer to kiss her lips, and then looked into her eyes. "What do good sluts do Becky?"

She whispered, "Let their daddy's fuck their holes."

Allison smiled, "So what are you going to let daddy do?"

She whimpered, "I'm going to let daddy fuck my ass."

Allison smiled at her, kissing her again. "Good girl."

***

Allison was holding Becky's face gently as she lay next to her. She loved her friend, and wanted her to be happy, but she just wasn't there yet. "Becky, I'm worried about you."

Becky blinked some tears away, struggling a little to try and pull her arms apart. Allison had tied them behind her back with her wrists touching her other arms' elbows. It was uncomfortable, but years of gymnastics made it bearable. "You don't need to be worried" she spoke softly, afraid of making Allison made. "I'm a good little slut now."

Becky still held out a shred of hope. She had told her boyfriend, Max, that she would be visiting Allison, so surely, he would figure out that something was wrong if she didn't come back soon. She had to hide this though. Allison was crazy. Not just a little, she was absolutely insane. She could see it in her eyes, how everything she did was for her daddy now.

Allison caressed her sweet face, looking sadly at her. "I don't think that's true though."

Becky shood her head in denial, "No, it's true. I'm a good little slut for daddy now."

Allison looked into her eyes again. Suddenly she smiled, the light in her eyes flickering dangerously, "I have an idea! We can prove that you've become a good little slut."

Becky stifled her whimpers. She just needed to be safe until Max could find and rescue her. She could endure until then. Becky smiled, "Of course, I'm happy to be daddy's good little slut."

Allison got up and disappeared behind her. Becky tried to turn around but was unable to with her legs tied to the legs of the bed. She suddenly felt a wet liquid on her ass, and then soft fingers slowly rubbing her rosebud and slowly pushing into her. She gasped, "Allison! What are you doing?"

Allison kept adding liquid and then rubbing her little hole. "I'm getting you ready for our game. See, daddy is going to come in here and fuck his little slut's butt. A good slut would encourage her daddy to fuck her tight hole, begging him to cum deep in her ass." She slid two fingers into her ass, stretching her out to a grunt from Becky. "If you can do that, then that proves you're a good little slut."

Becky was breathing hard, trying to relax as Allison kept fingering her butthole, stretching it out further. She grunted and groaned as she felt her pushing her fingers in deeper and squeezing her knuckles through her tight ring. "Okay" she gasped, "I'm a good slut, so I want daddy to fuck my ass." She was gnashing her teeth, telling herself it would soon be over. He'll come to save her.

Becky squealed as she felt a third hole drill into her, her protesting ring crying out at being stretched out so much.

"Okay, daddy!" Allison called out, still pumping her three fingers deep in Becky's ass. "Your little slut's ready to get her tight ass fucked!"

Josh figured that he should probably be gentler with Becky, as the girl just didn't have the same threshold that Allison seemed to have. He knew from the video that Allison had a dark side to her, and she might be pushing Becky a bit hard here. As long as he didn't hear the safe word though, he'd keep going, but try to be gentle about it. The little blonde pulled at his heartstrings at times; she was so cute and trying so hard to make him happy.

"Here, daddy. I'll get you all lubed up." Allison stroked his giant cock with one lubed hand while the other kept stretching out her friend. "She's all ready for you, daddy." She gave a dazzling smile and pulled her fingers from Becky with a groan from the bound girl.