The Misadventures of Josh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember to be gentle, daddy" she chided him playfully. "Becky is a delicate little slut. She's not as resilient as I am." She winked before sitting back to watch and pulling out her phone.

Josh stood behind Becky, who was taking deep breaths in, trying to relax. She turned her head and smiled warily, "Hi, daddy. I'm really looking forward to you fucking my tight ass." She hesitated, and then smiled again, "I like it when you fuck me slowly daddy. Could you fuck my ass slowly, like when you fucked my pussy?"

"Of course, baby. All you have to do is ask, and I'll be as gentle as you want."

"Thank you, daddy." She smiled again, before looking ahead of her and breathing deeply again.

She could feel his cock slip across her ass, making her jump. He slowly ran it along her crack, bringing the head lower until it bumped her rosebud. She felt him spread her ass cheeks, stretching her hole as he pressed the head against it. She whimpered as she could feel herself loosen around him. It was opening wider and wider, and she could feel his hard cock pressing in deeper. She had forgotten to breathe and took a deep breath of air as his head breached her ring.

The breath caught in her throat as an intense ache coursed through her ass, making her cry out before catching herself. She grit her teeth, willing her ass to take the massive intruder. She panted hard as she tried to get adjusted to his girth splitting her open.

"How is it, Becky?" Allison called from behind her. Becky couldn't tell if she was taunting her or trying to be supportive. "Does daddy feel good in your ass?"

Becky groaned, but then managed a weak moan, "Daddy feels so good in my ass." She grit her teeth as she felt him twitch. "He's so big. I love it when he stretches me like this." Her mouth fell open in a silent cry as another inch pushed into her aching ass.

If her legs hadn't been tied down, she would have been flailing them desperately to alleviate the pain in her little ass. She pulled against the bonds that were tying her arms, but only succeeded in shaking her ass at Josh, wedging his cock deeper into her.

Holy shit, and here he had thought Becky would take a while to get used to this, but she was shaking her little ass at him and driving his cock deeper into her little hole. She kept moaning encouragement to him as he fed more into her, sliding along the lube and spearing open her virgin flesh. It still took some time, but her shaking and bucking was working him in steadily. With a final push, he pressed his cock into her to the hilt, causing her to squeal and gyrate on him again. She shook with excitement as he fully sheathed himself in her ass.

Becky's mouth was open in a permanent silent scream as her entire ass was on fire. Her desperate thrashing had brought him in deeper, but she had to keep reminding herself that it would soon be over. She just had to be a good slut for a little longer, and then she could get away. She'd never have to have someone fuck her ass again, never have someone with a massive cock make her cum her brains out, never beg someone to fill her pussy with cum. She shook her head, having gone off track for a moment.

"I don't know Becky; this doesn't seem like you're really enjoying being daddy's butt slut."

Becky turned around, beaming back at her. "I'm sorry, it felt so good I needed to enjoy the feeling. I love how daddy feels stretching my tight ass."

"Is he better than Max?"

Becky's face dropped, "What?"

"I'm asking if you like daddy's cock better than Max's." Allison just watched her with a little smile.

"Um, yes." She recovered quickly, "I love daddy's cock the most."

She gasped as she felt him pull his cock back, creating a sudden vacuum. She put her smile back on as he pushed back. She winced, clenching her eyes, "Yes daddy! It's so good!" She grunted as he filled her up again. She gulped air as he pulled out again. Her eyes flicked to Allison again, "Daddy! Please fuck my ass good."

Josh began pulling back and pounding her harder, completely believing that she was enjoying it. She groaned and moaned as he increased his pace.

Becky's mouth was on autopilot, screaming whatever she could, repeating what Allison asked, anything to distract her from her ass getting torn open by his massive cock. She was also desperate to ignore her pussy, which had been dripping wet for a while now.

"Is daddy's cock bigger than Max's?"

"Yes! It's so big! I love daddy's cock in me!"

"Whose cock do you prefer to cum inside you?"

"Daddy's! I want daddy to cum inside me!"

"How often do you let daddy cum inside you?"

"Every day! I want daddy to cum in my pussy and ass every day! Only he can cum in me! I don't want anyone else, only daddy!"

She kept screaming as her pussy squelched, being turned on by having her ass fucked and talking dirty. She could feel an orgasm approaching as her ass loosened. She began to feel good, really good. She was starting to scream more without Allison prompting her.

"Daddy! You are so much better than Max! I love your cock in my ass, daddy!" She was pushing back as best she could, feeling him hitting deeper. "His cock is so tiny, it never got me off." Her pussy was twitching and frothing. "You make me cum so much, daddy! I love you, daddy!"

She screamed as her orgasm wracked her body. She could feel herself squirt on the bed, feel herself tighten over him. Her back arched, bringing her head up so that she could see him smiling down on her. She shook, gurgling incoherently as he kept pistoning into her ass, making her twitch and convulse more.

She fell forward onto the bed, the strength sapped from her body as he leaned over to her ear. "I'm going to cum, baby. Do you want me to cum in your ass?"

She nodded weakly, "Yes, daddy. Please, cum in my ass. I love it, daddy."

Josh grunted, pulling her close and unloaded his cum deep in her ass. She swore she could feel it in her stomach. She felt heavy, like he had blasted a gallon of cum up her ass. She groaned as he throbbed inside her, grinding deep in her with little thrusts as he kissed her lips. She happily kissed him back, feeling the warmth spreading inside her.

Josh pulled back, eliciting a little moan from Becky, and showed the gaping ass to Allison, who cheered and congratulated Becky.

"You did so good, Becky! I'm so proud of you. Daddy's cum is in both your holes now." She waved to Josh, who stepped over to Becky's face, presenting his hard cock to her. She opened her mouth, eyes lidded with exhaustion and happiness, and easily accepted his cock.

Josh pushed deeper into her mouth, and she just kept sucking, drawing him in more. He felt her throat, but she never stopped her lazy swirling of her tongue over his cock. With an encouraging nod from Allison, he pressed harder, popping completely down her throat with barely a reaction from the blonde.

Allison hugged Becky from the other side of the bed and Josh continued throat fucking the nearly comatose girl. He would pull out every few strokes and let her breathe, and then press back in. Allison held her hand over the girl's throat in wonder as it bulged when he pressed in. She cooed in Becky's ear, slowly fingering the girl's clit as she moaned, sending vibrations up his cock.

Josh grabbed her head as he got ready to cum, driving his cock deep into her throat. Her swallowing motion set him off, and she gleefully sucked down his load into her stomach. He ground his pelvis into her sweet lips as he throbbed, unloading everything into her before pulling out. She took a shuddering breath, coughed a few times, sending spit and cum onto the bed.

"Perfect. You are such a good slut, Becky. I can't wait to hear what Max says."

The sentence didn't really make sense to Becky. What would Max say about what? She was still breathing heavily when a phone rang.

Allison picked up her phone, sliding to open it up. "Yeah, I know. It was so shocking; I can't believe she'd do that to you." She spoke in a shocked tone. "Oh, here she is. Maybe the little slut has something to say to you." She held the phone up to Becky's ear. She could just hear sobbing on the other side.

"Who is this?" Becky's brain was slowly putting things together. "Max?"

"I can't believe I actually trusted you!" Max blubbered into the phone.

"No! Max, you don't understand." She started to panic, "You have to save me. Please Max!"

"I understand enough. Don't ever call me again you whore!" The phone went dead. Becky lay there in shock, her last hope having hung up on her, abandoning her to a life of servicing this massive cock before her.

Allison moved to her other side so that she could see her face. She was beaming at her again. "You did such a good job, Becky. I am so proud of you." She kissed her, holding her close.

Becky just blinked at her. "Did, did you call Max?" She spoke quietly, not even able to cry.

Allison nodded happily. "Now you can finally be daddy's slut."

Becky stared at her for a moment, and then started to giggle. Allison giggled with her. It turned into a laugh, and then a hysterical one. Allison held her, cooing into her ear what a good slut she was. Becky agreed, she was the best slut now. She could focus only on her daddy now. She'd be the best slut daddy could ever want for, and she would let him cum in any hole he wanted, because she loved her daddy.

This was a weird bonding exercise. Maybe it was a symbolic gesture of moving on to a new part of your life, but it was still weird. Josh decided to leave the girls alone for a while, as they giggled and laughed.

***

Postscript

Let me know what other kinds of situations you would like to see Josh get into. I have some thoughts, but will try to tailor it more to what the audience is into.