The Misadventures of Josh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison came prancing around the corner, a beaming smile on her face as she kissed him tenderly on the lips "Thank you daddy."

Becky followed her, obviously a little nervous about this idea. She seemed skittish when Josh tried to talk to her. Of course! Josh smacked his head, she's new to OF and is still having a hard time getting into the role. He totally got what this was now.

Becky was freaking out. Josh just randomly smacked his head and then chuckled to himself. He absolutely was a psycho, she needed to get the phone away from him. She made eye contact with Allison, who gestured to the phone on the table near Josh.

"Daddy, have you had a chance to get to know Becky? She's been my bestie for years, and she would love to get to know my daddy." Allison was making darting glances to the front room, which was just on the other side of the dining room.

"Oh, is there something I can help you with? Something about making videos? I don't have that much experience, but I could probably show you a thing or two if you want."

Becky's eyes were wide, "No, nothing about videos, please." She swallowed, looking at the front room. "Why don't we sit over there and get to know each other?" She stood up and hesitantly reached out her hand to his. Josh let her lead him away.

"Make sure you eat while it's warm, baby" he called over his shoulder to Allison.

Becky saw that as soon as they were away from the table she was on the phone. She swallowed and sat him on the couch facing away from the table, so he couldn't see her without getting up.

"Um, Josh, how do you know Allison?" She started lamely.

"Well, we met the other day when I returned her phone to her, and she was kind enough to let me stay here for a while."

Becky's hands started to shake, so she clenched them. "Oh, that's very nice of you." She didn't know what to say, so the silence continued for a bit.

Wow, she was having a really hard time with this. She was shaking and nervous, nowhere near convincing. He reached out and rubbed her arm, "Hey, it's okay. It can be hard being in front of a camera. Just ask Allison." That didn't seem to help at all, if anything, it made her tear up and shake more.

"Why don't I get you something to drink" he offered, moving to get up.

"No!" Becky grabbed his arm before he got up, "I mean, I'm fine. You don't need to leave me." She tried to smile, but it came off more as a grimace.

"Listen, don't push yourself. I don't know what Allison told you, but it can be a lot of blood, sweat, and tears. It's not for everyone."

Becky strangled a sob, imagining what he did to her. He tried to leave again, but she tried to hold him down which only succeeded in making her faceplant in his lap.

She could feel how hard he was. She started to tear up again, knowing what he had done to poor Allison.

"Um, please don't force yourself" Josh tried to get up again.

Becky looked up at him in a panic, seeing Allison around the corner shaking her head. "Please stay. I can make you happy."

Ah, the games had started. They'd need to work on the intro, but this seemed to be going in the right direction now. "What did you have in mind?"

Her wild eyes flicked to him, then Allison, then his lap, then back again. "I could" she almost whispered, "suck your cock."

Well, delivery could use some work too.

"Sure." Okay, he wasn't an actor either, but this was more of a dry run anyway, so it didn't really matter what he said.

Becky nervously opened his pants, only for his massive cock to spring out and slap her in the face. She looked up at him and that smile of his that she knew hid a dark side behind it. She started to tear up, sniffling, and then placed her mouth on his cock.

Josh groaned happily. The girl didn't have a ton of experience, but she was giving it her all. She was bobbing down, licking his head, running her tongue down his shaft, and just really working it. He placed his hand on her head, running it through her soft and silky hair, enjoying the feeling of it as she pushed herself deeper onto him.

Becky was crying now, her sobs muffled by the cock pressing at the back of her throat. She could feel his hand, urging her to take more into her throat, but she had never done it before. She was terrified, but she knew that it hadn't been long enough yet. She took a deep breath and pressed down, causing her to gag on his cock.

She had a lot of spunk, he had to give her that. She was really trying, making herself choke on his cock and she tried to take more in, but the girl's inexperience was showing. He knew he wasn't supposed to break character here, but he still felt bad. "Hey, don't push yourself. Oral isn't right for everyone."

Becky stopped with his cock pressing on her throat. She knew what he meant; this wasn't good enough. And she needed more time. She slowly pulled her head up, tears marking her cheeks, looking up at him.

Josh felt bad for the girl, she was obviously trying, but choking herself on him was causing all kinds of pain for her. He could see the tears and knew that this wasn't right for her. He cupped her chin, "It's fine, we can just go back to the table. You just have to say the word."

Becky let out a whimper, seeing that Allison was still waving her hands. She got onto his lap, avoiding meeting his eyes. She reached down, pushing aside her soft panties, to show her shaven pussy to him. He must have liked it because his cock twitched. She clenched her eyes, holding her breath so as not to sob again, and lowered herself onto his cock.

Josh kept going with this game, since she hadn't used the safe word, but he was sure this girl was a virgin too based on the crying and shaking. Josh shook his head, OF was a rough career path for girls to take.

She cried out as she felt the massive head press into her, spearing her open wider than she had ever felt. Hot tears fell down her cheeks as she saw Allison signaling to go on. She put her hands over her eyes as she pressed down more, eliciting a groan from him. It hurt, he was so big, and her pussy was tiny, but Allison needed her. She would pull up a bit, and then press down again, taking another inch as her tunnel protested the size. Her spit on his cock had lubricated him so that he was sliding into her, and she could feel herself get wetter as he invaded her.

Josh was groaning at how tight this girl was. She was even tighter than Allison on her first time, so he was worried about Becky, but she kept pushing herself down, despite the pain. He tried shushing her and rubbing her back.

It seemed to take forever, but she finally felt her cheeks sit on his lap. His cock was fully stuffed into her, and she gave a little sob, knowing what she had done to save her friend. She could feel him in her stomach, her pussy pulsating in protest, trying to stretch to take him in more comfortably. She rested her body against him, unable to muster the strength to sit up straight.

She could see Allison through her tear-streaked eyes show her two fingers. She nodded into his shoulder, and began to roll her hips on him, massaging his cock inside her. He groaned, grabbing her hips, and grinding her down harder, making her squeal as she could feel him churn her stomach. Her legs gave out on her, but she felt him pick up her hips slowly, and then lower her again.

She could feel him sliding in and out of her, getting her wetter by the stroke, hitting deep places she had never known. She realized in horror that she was beginning to enjoy this. She stared wide-eyed at Allison, her nostrils flaring in panic as he continued to stroke her on him. Allison held up one finger. Becky shook her head; she knew she wouldn't last. She clenched her eyes hard, digging her fingernails into her palms to deny the feeling, but he kept relentlessly fucking her.

She whined and whimpered, but it was too much for her, and she came on the psycho's cock. She screamed as her arms clung to him for support. Her legs shook uncontrollably, and she could feel herself squirting on him. Her entire body was tensing, arching her back and she continued to wail. He kept on pressing into her, that slow motion that was driving her crazy. Every stroke made her twitch again, crying out. She was a rag doll in his arms, one that he continued to fuck through her cascading orgasms. She shook her head, willing it to stop, but her body didn't listen.

She let out a soundless scream as she felt him cum inside her. Her pussy clenched and squelched as he held her down, unloading into her tender insides. She couldn't resist, she could only sit there as he ground his cock into her, blasting spurt after spurt of cum deep inside.

He gathered her to his chest, comforting her as she felt her pussy milking him for more cum. He was stroking her hair, telling her how good she was. She only twitched on him, lost in her own mind, knowing that she shouldn't have enjoyed this.

Becky's eyes focused on Allison, who was giving her the thumbs up signal. Becky smiled weakly before resting her head again, still feeling him oozing inside of her.

"Daddy, the pancakes were wonderful. Did you have a nice chat with Becky?" Allison was standing next to them now, stroking Becky's hair.

"Oh, yeah, she was great. Maybe need to work on a few things, but I think she'll be great at this."

Becky became teary, knowing that he was going to make her do this again if she couldn't get away. She wanted to escape now but didn't have the strength to even move.

"Daddy, could you bring her to the bedroom? I think you tired her out."

Josh picked up Becky, still impaled on his hard cock, and walked down the hallway. She groaned with every step, feeling him shift in her, making her pussy clench around him.

He put her down gently on the bed, "Anything else baby?"

Allison kissed his cheek, "No daddy, I got it all."

Becky was too tired to think about anything. Too tired to move, to talk, to notice that her phone was submerged in a glass of water, or to realize that the light on the phone had been on, recording her climbing onto Josh and fucking herself stupid.

***

"That was great daddy. You did such a good job with her." Allison was spooning with Josh in his bed, having locked Becky into the spare room. "She looked great on camera." She gave a little whimper as he pressed back into her, filling her completely.

"She was really nervous at the beginning there, but I'm glad she managed to get to it there at the end." He slowly stroked into her, teasing her nipples as he nibbled her ear, making her moan.

"You're so good, daddy. I should get all my friends here so that you can fuck them silly." She took a shuddering gulp of air as he ground himself deep inside of her. She rolled her hips against him, feeling his cock in all her deepest spots. She began to make guttural noises as she ground her hips hard against him. "Would you like that daddy?" She gasped again, feeling her orgasm approaching. "Fucking my friends, while I record them?" She gasped again, nearly her climax. "While you cum inside the little sluts."

She screamed as she felt him cum inside, her own orgasm releasing at the same time. Her body tightened around him, never wanting to let him go as he unloaded into her filled pussy. "I missed you daddy. I was so jealous of Becky when you dumped your cum into her." Her mouth hung open as her aftershocks ran through her, her pussy trying to wring out every last drop of cum into her.

"Don't worry, baby. I have enough cum for you too." Josh paused, "I actually do, it's a bit of a condition."

Allison groaned happily as he remained hard inside of her. "I can live with that, daddy."

***

Becky lay on the bed. She could feel his cum still oozing out of her. She sniffled, crying quietly as she rubbed the tears from her eyes. She hadn't moved yet, not since he dropped her off on the bed and had taken Allison away. She could hear her though; hear her screams through the doors. She knew what Allison was doing; what she had to do for him.

A click at the door made her bolt upright, feeling a fresh trickle of cum to leak from her. Allison came in, closing the door behind her to another audible click.

Allison looked miserable, her eyes were puffy, and her cheeks were red. Becky gasped in horror, imagining what he had done to her while Becky lay here, confined to the room.

Josh locked the door behind Allison, like she wanted. He wasn't super clear about why this was important, but she had assured him that it was part of her plan. He had also been very confused about why she had asked him to slap her repeatedly. She had begged him previously not to hurt her, but now she wanted him to be rough with her. Maybe she was feeling comfortable enough to try the rough stuff like in her video?

Becky held Allison gently on the bed, stroking her hair and rocking her as she sobbed. Becky could only imagine how he was treating her to leave her marked up like this. How he must have held her down when Becky didn't do her job well enough, rammed his cock into her as she cried and apologized. Her pussy twitched at the thought of having that cock in her again. She couldn't admit that to Allison though, she had to be strong for her.

"Did you get the video?" Becky asked once Allison was calm.

Allison nodded glumly to her, "Yes, I got it and the backups." Becky smiled ecstatically, seeing light at the end of the tunnel. "Now we just need to worry about the gun."

Becky's elation was immediately tamped down by the realization that he was still a dangerous psychopath with a gun. She swallowed, "So, what can we do about it?"

Alllison looked at her hesitantly, "I know where he keeps it, but he always has a piece hidden. It won't work without it. He's too smart to leave it unattended. And he's strong, so we can't just try to overpower him."

Becky nodded fearfully, the panic at just talking about this causing her to shake. "So, we need to find where he keeps it."

Allison nodded, "But it's not in his clothes. I checked when he showered." She looked teary again, whispering, "He knew I was looking." She blinked the tears out of her eyes, "He let me look, and then made me shower with him." She hung her head, "And then he filled me with his cum again, telling me I'm his little slut now, and that I'll never get away from him."

Becky let out a sob, holding her friend, trying to comfort her as she imagined being pressed against the glass by him, being forced to orgasm again and again on his cock like a little slut.

"I think it's in the kitchen, he won't let me make anything, always insisting that he make it." Allison grasped onto Becky's arms, looking up at her pleadingly, "You have to distract him again."

Becky felt her stomach drop. She shook harder, trying to keep from crying more. "Please, no Allison. I can't do it again."

Allison held Becky's cheeks, "Please" she begged. "I need you to do this." She desperately gazed into her eyes, "I can find it, and then it will be over. Please." She paused before crying out, "He said he was going to fuck my ass tonight." Tears poured down her face, "Please Becky. Don't let him fuck my ass."

Becky could only nod sadly, accepting that she had to do it again. She wiped her eyes and nodded again. "Okay Allison, I'll do it." Allison hugged her tightly.

***

They could hear the steps approaching and the key entering the lock. Allison took a breath, and put on her smiling face again, nodding to Becky who also put on a smile.

The door swung open, and Josh saw two beaming girls sitting on the bed. He guessed that the talk went well because Becky seemed to be feeling a lot better. Her blonde hair was brushed straight again, and she had taken off her short jacket, she seemed to be feeling more comfortable now. Her gorgeous tits were on display now, their soft curves easily visible through the silky material. He smiled at them, glad that it all worked out for them.

"Hi daddy" Allison jumped into his arms, popping her pert ass into his palms as he held her up. "Becky really enjoyed her last time with you. She told me herself."

He looked over at her, smiling that creepy smile of his. "Um, yes, daddy." Becky shifted nervously, "It was really good. Thank you."

"Great, I'm glad to hear that. You really seemed to enjoy it by the end there, so please don't be so tense, and just relax in the future."

Becky nodded, staring at the bed for a moment. He knew that she had cum her brains out on his cock, and he was telling her he was going to keep fucking her. Her pussy twitched at the thought, but she knew she needed to get them out of here. It was all on her.

"Um, daddy?" Becky looked up, seeing his hands groping Allison's ass under her skirt. She swallowed hard, "Could we do it again?"

Josh was surprised, he didn't think that virgins would want to do it again so quickly. Both she and Allison had asked for it not an hour after their first time. He smiled, maybe he was just that good.

"Of course, baby." He looked at Allison who was beaming and nodding her head, "I'll take care of your friend here. Why don't you shower up?"

He let Allison down, "yes daddy." She looked over her shoulder at Becky, "Be sure to take as long as you need."

Becky stifled a whimper and nodded, smiling again "Of course. Daddy deserves to be doted on. I'll make sure he thinks only about me."

Becky approached Josh, taking his hand in hers and leaned up to kiss his cheek. "Please daddy. I want to make you happy."

"Such good girls, both of you. I could stay like this forever."

He led her to the master bedroom while Allison quietly slipped down to the other end of the hall. Becky was taking steadying breaths, readying herself for what she needed to do.

In the room she closed the door and, pushing down her sense of despair, began to unbutton his shirt for him. He reached out and stroked her bare arms, causing her to shake, but she steadied herself and smiled up at him.

She was giving him all the signals, he guessed she really loved the last time. Josh leaned down his head to kiss her, feeling her soft lips on his. She hesitantly opened her mouth to his, touching her tongue to his as he ran his hands over her perky tits. He could feel her nipples were already hard as he ran his fingers over the soft material covering them. He pulled her top down, revealing the spectacular orbs and pink nipples. She gasped into his mouth as he pinched and pulled on them gently.

Becky hated it. She hated the feeling of his tongue on hers. She hated the way his hands tugged at her tits. She hated the way her nipples got hard for him. She hated the way her pussy was getting wet from being near him. She hated herself for enjoying his touch. She hated herself for being such a little slut.

She unbuckled his pants when his shirt was off, seeing his huge cock jump out of it as she pulled them down. She marveled at the size again, comparing it to herself. How had she managed to take all of it?

She looked at him, partially in panic and partially with desire, as he smiled down at her. He guided her to the bed, where she fell back lightly on it. He flipped her skirt up, noticing that she had taken off her panties, her drooling pussy visible to him. She was already dripping wet at the thought of him violating her again.

"Daddy, can we go slow again?" Becky was trying to think of ways to keep him here and give Allison enough time to find what she needed.

Josh nodded, slowly running his cock along her lips, eliciting a moan from her. She bit her lip to silence herself but opened her mouth wide in a gasp as his head pressed into her tight hole. The girl was still so tight after the previous time, but he could feel her pussy already giving way, wanting him deeper. She was so wet that he could easily slide in and out of her. She gasped and moaned each time, feeling him inch his way into her. She panted, feeling herself being pressed apart and loving the feeling of being filled.