The Misadventures of Tiffany Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now hang on. What is this to do with me?"

"You know he plans to kidnap you and return to Zardania with you as his slave, yes? You should not support this tyrant. Ah, we are here."

The car pulled up outside a seedy restaurant that offered genuine Zardanian fare. Tiffany was again manhandled and jostled into the hot kitchen at the back. There she was confronted by three men with bristling moustaches. The biggest walked up to her and growled as he snatched the lapels of her tunic and tore it from her body.

"Oh, fudge! Not again!" Sighed Tiffany as her tits popped out of the ruined jacket.

x

"All we want is an answer to a few questions. If you refuse to answer voluntarily we may be forced to try other methods."

"Please, I've told you all I know."

"You lie. You are in his pay, are you not?"

"Look. I never met him before today. He saw my television commercial and, well, he just liked the look of me. My posterior in particular."

"I find it hard to believe our President would fall for a Western whore. You even wear his uniform! Where are the weapons stashed? If you refuse to cooperate Stefan here will be forced to persuade you in his unique fashion.

"Oh no, please! I don't know about any guns, really I don't."

Tiffany spoke from her rather unusual position. That was, stark naked and secured to a wooden beam that ran horizontally about five feet up from the floor. She was bent backward at a 45-degree angle over the crossbeam and her wrists were tied together by a rope behind it. The binds were then connected to a metal ring embedded at the base of the beam. Likewise, her ankles were cupped in metal bracelets that were shackled by chains to the floor. With her head back and facing the ceiling, Tiffany had her belly thrust out and her plump mons fully displayed from the V made by her upper thighs. Unable to move without causing undue strain on her upper body Tiffany was distressed.

"Begin."

Stefan was dressed all in black and wore nylon gloves. He approached the struggling young model and caressed her soft thighs which made her shiver in fright.

"What type of torture is this, you perverts!"

"The Zardanian type, Miss Jones."

She did not see but only felt the glove creep over her belly. Tense with trepidation Tiffany stiffened and moaned as Stefan probed her soft pussy and began to insert the middle finger of his right hand to probe inside her inner folds. The nylon felt smooth as she was fingered gently and her upthrust breasts quivered as she inhaled deeply.

"No, no!"

As her wet sex was fingered the vibrant young model tried to resist but her wrists and ankles hurt as the chains rattled and pulled firmly. With her long legs wide and trembling Tiffany was subjected to a steady penetration of her soft pussy and her hips rocked uncontrollably as the beast called Stefan laughed. Despite the uncomfortable stance the blonde was shocked to experience a sexual buzz in her hot loins. Her toes curled as she went onto the balls of her feet and her lustrous hair danced as she shook her head in desperate denial.

"I, that is..."

Tiffany's neck ached as she tried to look up but her ridiculous position forbade it. Her vulva contracted and opened as her unexpected pleasure began to mount. Despite herself, the blonde stunner was on fire.

"Golly!"

Tiffany shrieked as the ground fell away as she was lifted into a horizontal position facing the ground. The rings in the floor had been loosened and the brave young female found herself suspended in mid-air with her arms and feet up behind her.

"Continue, Stefan." Said Pretcek.

With her legs up and wide all of her captors stared at her ripe pussy with the now plump labia. After a suspenseful pause, Tiffany gasped as what felt like a peacock feather was dragged along her nether regions from the top of her mound down the crack of her bum to her anus. The lightest of touches of the bird's plumage made her entire body moist with perspiration. Then the feather was moved up her front until it stopped at her left breast where it was run in a circle around her rock-hard nipple. Every stroke heightened her sense of exhilaration and her skin grew goose bumps.

"Gosh! How lovely!"

Once Stefan had teased both nipples until Tiffany feared they might explode, the soft feather trailed down her stomach to her inner thighs. The Zardanian blew air on her exposed mound of Venus and Tiffany moaned loudly.

"That...feels...so...good."

Pretcek and the other two watched enthralled and all sported boners as the suspended model rocked to and fro on her binds. Her still raw and tender posterior clenched and Tiffany tensed as the feather tickled the hard nub of her clitoris for two seconds. The neatly trimmed fair pubes were quite darkened and wet as Stefan twirled the feather around her mound before running it in a line up her outer petals.

"Touch it, touch it, touch it!" Tiffany begged for the exquisite touch of the feather on her clit once more.

Stefan skillfully brushed Tiffany at that sublime spot and waves of untold tingles spread through her juicy muff.

"Don't stop whatever you're doing."

Tiffany felt as if she would explode any second as the fine edge of the feather was pressed into the very slit of her pussy.

"Can't...take...much...more."

"Okay, that's enough."

"Wha...what? NO!"

Tiffany let out a raucous cry as she was left hanging, literally and in sexual denial.

"Maybe we continue after we learn where the weapons are to be delivered, yes?"

"Alright, you win. The cache is being flown into a small airfield in Kent at midnight tomorrow. The Maypole Airfield. And that is all I know. I promise."

"Let her down."

Tiffany stood, bemused and sexually inflamed. Wobbly on her feet she held out her arms in search of some support which was when from behind her one of the men held a handkerchief to her mouth and the sweet-smelling chloroform sent her to sleep immediately.

x

Uncle Arthur called Tiffany two days later to inform her that the cache of weapons had been seized, the revolutionaries held and President Kabal returned to Zardania in disgrace.

"Well, thanks again for all your valued help, my dear Tiffany. You were superb. I have the distinct feeling that we will be calling on your services again in the future."

"Very well, Uncle. Bye-bye."

Tiffany cradled the telephone and turned to her boyfriend Ray who was naked on the bed. The vibrant young blonde looked ravishing in her sexy baby doll nightie in white lace. What an adventure! It had been exciting, dangerous, and certainly quite titillating. As she watched Ray stroke his hard-on, Tiffany gave him a wry smile. In her hand, she held up a brilliant, shimmering peacock feather. She went over to the bed and laid on her back and the nightie rode up to display her moist muff.

"Whenever you're a ready lover."

She gave Ray the feather who spun it around in his hand and giggled as he joined her on the bed.

xxx

Chapter Two.

London, 1968.

At the tender age of sixteen, Tiffany was well on the way to becoming a popular face. High-street brands required teen models to promote their designs for this age range. Popular names such as Woolworths, Marks & Spencer's, and C&A, all have departments that cater to adolescents for both girls and boys. Stores also required campaign material to display in their window and hang around the teen department. Typically the campaigns follow the seasons of spring, summer, autumn, and winter however, with the turnover of clothing increasing quite considerably there are many shots needed throughout the year with brands looking for new faces regularly.

Within two years, Tiff had developed into a leggy blonde with an attractive face, she inevitably began to show more flesh, appearing in skimpy bathing costumes and lingerie. She gravitated towards glamour modeling, taking on more work that required little to no clothing. These images were targeted at men and the vivacious blonde could be found on page 3 of daily newspapers, swimsuit calendars, and the occasional top-shelf men's magazine. All tastefully photographed.

Her mother had been fully supportive of her daughter's blossoming career and had signed her with a London modeling agency. While it's possible to work freelance, it is generally much harder as more time must be spent finding and getting invited to job interviews. Being signed is a slightly more stress-free way to find work. You will also have the support of industry professionals.

Which was where she met Ray. He was older than her by five years and was very gentle and retiring. They had an instant affection for each other and began dating almost immediately. Ray reminded Tiff of one of her idols, Glam Rock star Marc Bolan, with his unruly mop of brown corkscrew hair and affectionate dimpled smile.

It was 1970, Tiffany was eighteen, and a virgin. Over the next year, they became a steady couple. They saw lots of each other, and Tiffany fucked and sucked her beau as often as she ate and breathed. Even so, the pair of lovers kept a certain independence, and the enthusiastic girl did not stay loyal during that time. As he still lived with his parents, Tiffany moved into a flat to share with her cousin Jo, and things were looking up for the ambitious young girl.

x

It was 1971, Tiffany was nineteen, and certainly no virgin.

Ray had used whatever influences he had to get Tiffany plenty of assignments and commercial work.

As the money rolled in, she helped Jo spruce up the flat, making it pretty and comfortable.

With every free chance they got, the couple convened at a small studio Ray rented in Soho, and he shot rolls upon rolls of exposures. Tiffany always felt a thrill in front of a lens. Be it a still camera or film.

Even though she had a seemingly innocent demeanour, the high-spirited nineteen-year-old always felt exhilarated getting her kit off.

She had a bubbly, effervescent personality, which came across in her pictures.

Ray was besotted with the girl, loving how the camera lens highlighted her warm and glowing skin. She was a fresh thing, eager to please, and without any inhibitions.

"Can you lose the top, darling?"

Tiffany pulled the red Adidas tee over her head and posed this way and that in just her knickers and knee-length white and red socks. Ray's cameras flashed constantly, and the two big lights were hot on her peachy skin. She knew her lover had an erection. He always did, bless him. Today's set-up was highlighted by a large twin bed. Ray had two cameras on either side on tripods, slightly at an angle, but focused squarely around the bed.

Tiffany looked directly into the lens which was just inches away from her pretty face. Her wide eyes blinked as he snapped her topless. He encouraged her to play with her underwear, and she slipped a finger under the edge of her knickers and caressed the insides of her inner thighs, just avoiding her prominent pussy mound.

"Gosh, Ray. I'm really getting turned on. Shall we do a few racy shots?"

"You read my mind," he said with a big grin.

The giggling blonde babe laid back on the bed and spread her willowy pins. The shape of her mons could be seen clearly under the slightly damp undies.

Ray snapped away, moving closer and closer, watching his girl bend her legs at the knees and fondle her tits. Her winsome body undulated on the bed as he put his camera to one side and cupped her mound. As he squeezed, her back arched accordingly. He tugged on her underwear and drew them over her long legs to expose her sex. His hands spread her thighs open and he probed her delicious pussy. Tiff let out soft yelps as he sank his middle digit inside her golden bush.

"Oh, baby!"

Ray's wet mouth met her pussy and he pushed his wriggling tongue into her hot slit. She raked her fingers through his thick mop of hair and fantasised it was the singer of T Rex eating her out. He stoked her fire with rapid swipes that soon had her leaking juices over his lips and chin.

"Come on, baby. Let's do it!"

Ray grunted as he fumbled with the fly of his Levi jeans. When it was open, he wrenched his erect cock out of the tight confines.

Tiffany smiled, unable to hide her girlish surprise every time she saw a cock standing to attention.

"You're so big!" She squealed as he stripped off and stroked his aching dick.

He took hold of her shapely legs and pushed them against his shoulders as he lowered himself on top of her. Her pale skin felt warm against his as he widened her legs and pinned her beneath him.

He entered her and her pussy sheathed his throbbing boner like a velvet glove. So turned on was he that he immediately began to ram into her softness over and over.

With her legs up high, the angle of penetration made for a tight fit as he continued to lunge into her.

She grabbed both his bum cheeks in her hands as she sighed contently and did her best to absorb the heavy shunts of his hurried thrusts.

"Ohhhhhh! Yesss!"

She moaned as his stiff dick glided in and out of her tight snatch.

"Ohhhhhh! Yesss!"

She cried as her entire body became heated and tingly.

"Ohhhhhh! Nooo!"

His body stiffened and he cried out as he began to empty his seed into the young girl. A steady gush of cum jolted out of his pulsating cock as a frenzied ecstasy roared through him.

The man then lay on top of her for several seconds before he rolled his spent body off of hers. Tiffany scowled as he gave her a Kleenex and laid back panting. She inserted it in her squishy quim and snorted.

"For flip sake, Ray! I would like to have an orgasm myself. Just for a change, you understand."

"Sorry, darling. You're just so sexy, I can never hold back."

Ray spread his hands in an apology as the frustrated blonde filly took off to the bathroom. He watched the naked young girl scurry away with a shake of her hips and a wiggle of her cute buns.

"Bugger!"

xxx

Chapter Three.

The Bahamas, 1972.

Tiffany Jones entered the Pigeon Cay Beach Club accompanied by her photographer boyfriend Ray and smiled to herself. Every pair of eyes in the lobby and reception were on her as she and Ray headed for the elevator. A fairly tall five feet seven, the stunning and effervescent blonde fashion model from England sashayed through the main lobby with a roll of her hips and ass. Ray hit the button for the lift as Tiffany stood and drank in the adoration. Her luscious nubile body was quite visible under her lightweight chiffon Kimono cover with the open front cut and her firm breasts thrust out proudly in her bikini top.

"I love the Bahamas. It's like no other place on Earth."

Tiffany's eyes glazed over. The Bahamas. The island of love, of sloe eyes half naked maidens washing their long tresses in waterfalls, a-la a Silverkrin shampoo commercial.

The best-kept secret of The Bahamas is the country's sheer size and diversity. With no less than sixteen major islands, The Bahamas is an unmatched destination, a heart-pounding adventure across 100,000 square miles of the world's clearest ocean.

x

A week before Tiffany received a phone call from Uncle Arthur who sounded like he was in a frightful state.

"You're about to head off to the Bahamas for an exotic photo shoot. Must be terribly exciting,"

Her Uncle spoke in an educated voice as Tiffany cradled the phone to her ear.

"Yes. I'm doing a filmed commercial for Manikin Cigars. Quite a big deal."

"Rather, I've seen those on television. Certainly a bit racy. Anyway, after your last success, we thought this might be a perfect opportunity for you to take on another assignment."

"Go on."

"Next year will see the Island's independence from Her Majesty's Rule and we would like to wrap up the unseemly trade in sex slaves. The Queen hopes that all future visits from our country, especially the young women can holiday in safety and without fear of being kidnapped by unscrupulous traders."

"Sounds like you want me to be kidnapped."

There was a pregnant pause over the line as her Uncle refused to commit himself.

"Wait. You DO want me to be kidnapped?"

"It's the best opportunity we have, Tiffany. You go undercover, find the location of Mister Big and his despicable harem and get in touch with the British Consulate. What could be simpler? You were splendid in the way you dealt with the Zardanian affair."

"I was rather."

This is an important mission and I have high hopes that you'll do just fine."

"Can you put us up in a decent room?"

"Of course. And any other expenses you incur will be paid by the Government."

"Alright, it's a deal."

Truth be told the adventure in London the previous month had been an exhilarating one for the wide-eyed filly and she had gone over the events in her mind several times since. Reliving the whole thing.

x

Accepting her role as bait Tiffany and Ray flew to the Bahamas and checked into the hotel. Situated about one mile off the main road at the northern end of Cat Island the Beach Club was only a few steps away from the sea.

Cat Island is quiet and unassuming, but it has treasures to offer. Anchored by Mt. Alvernia, The Bahamas' highest point, its untouched landscape is perfect for diving, kiteboarding, and meandering along miles of rolling hills, nature trails, and an eight-mile pink sand beach.

Each room was decorated in a Southwestern Caribbean style. Stucco and tiles with wooden floors throughout.

After unpacking, the couple dined on homemade conch chowder and a basket of sweet fries.

x

On the first day, Tiffany pitched up at the Big Bay Beach with Ray in tow looking her most captivating in her green bikini. There was a nice stretch of almost white sand for a good mile in both directions lined with mature palm trees and clear blue water. She took off her large sunglasses and her radiant and fresh features were revealed. Big grey eyes under long lashes complemented her high cheekbones and permanent pout.

"We can set up here I think." Said Ray as he eyed up the light for filming and taking photographs.

The shoot on the beach finally began at three in the afternoon and the heat of the day was still oppressive with temperatures of 80 degrees F. Tiffany was at her usual gorgeous best in a crochet bikini with a pretty flower motif pattern. Her soft strawberry-blonde tresses fell over her shoulders in a glimmering curtain. Newly applied sun tan lotion covered her body which warmed under the brilliant sunlight and gave her pliant flesh an astonishing sexual allure.

"We're all set up and ready, buttercup."

Tiffany lifted her face and composed herself as she got into the mood and Ray loaded his camera and laid out two towels. What could only be described as a gang of youthful black men watched intently from a distance and Tiffany could make out low murmuring and certain gestures? Ever the professional she moved into various poses as Ray rattled off dozens of snaps.

"We'll get some establishing shots of you today and then tomorrow I think we'll include those palm trees with the product."

She posed with her hands on her hips, blew kisses into the lens, danced on the sand, and jiggled her pert rump in an erotic reverie. Her eyes twinkled and her smouldering lips pursed and she lifted her cascading hair above her head.

"Nice, very nice."

Tiffany's bared torso fluttered and her long legs never stopped moving as the camera captured her natural beauty and sensuous curves.

"Now take the top off."

Tiffany knelt on the hot sand and unhooked her bikini top behind her back. Her perky tits were freed up and already her stiff nipples poked out. She played up to the camera, running the pink tip of her tongue over moist lips and flashing her long lashes. Her fingers danced across her stomach and occasionally over her tits as she posed gracefully. The long hair dropped over her bare shoulders and chest and the onlooking crowd grew restless.