The Misadventures of Tiffany Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The throbbing bass of 'Telegram Sam' hit the base of the spine like a subliminal battering ram as the show continued. Tiffany and the others held their tendril arms over their heads as they clapped and danced to the hip-swiveling, foot-stomping slab music of glam rock that was T. Rex.

x

Towards the end of the show, James Gold, posing as a photographer with a Nikon SLR, busied himself with taking artful pictures of the close by tunnel digging site.

The show finally passed, the rapid succession of models in patriotic outfits feeling the strain and exhaustion. For Ray, it had been fun to watch slim, leggy models strutting up and down the catwalk in very little clothing and to admire their toned bodies. He was joined by Tiff, and they both headed back to the hotel for a rest and dinner.

x

"Hey! Wake up."

Tiffany rose onto her elbows in her bed. Ray slept soundly by her side as Gold sat on the edge.

"What time is it?"

"One. I've seen some odd movements at the complex. This might be the saboteurs.

Put this on and come with me. Try not to wake Ray up."

"Him! You could play a Black Sabbath record at full volume and he'd sleep through it."

The blonde babe got out of bed in just her bra and knickers. She took the soft garment from Gold and held it up.

"It looks a little tight."

"I know. You might want to take off your underwear to get in it. Saves all those ugly lines underneath."

"Oh, really."

Tiffany cocked her head at the British Spy in his black turtle neck sweater and slacks.

He kept his eyes on her as she undid her bra and shrugged off her panties. For several seconds she stood in front of him in the buff, before she wriggled into the one-piece black zippered catsuit with silver trim around the high neck and along the zipper, cuffs, and belt. There was a large ring at the top of the zip. She slipped on the pair of offered black ankle boots.

"Oh, yes. Very Emma Peel, I do say."

"Let's go."

Tiffany nodded. It was quite dark outside the hotel, the illumination from the line of lamps outside the entrance not reaching the complex. There was no moon on this night to lighten the gloomy plant.

"Let me."

As they reached the twelve feet high mesh perimeter fence, Gold fired a line with a gripping claw at the business end over the top, snagging it firmly. He pulled on the line several times to test the anchor and began to climb up, using his leather boots to scale the mesh fence. When he got to the top, he held out his hand for Tiff to follow. Grabbing onto the line, she stepped up the fence with surprising dexterity and joined him.

"Oh, spit!"

As she neared the top, her rear end caught on a sharp piece of wire and ripped out the bottom of her jumpsuit. Both dropped lightly to the ground on the other side and the model studied the damage. Her pert buttocks were entirely uncovered as the soft fabric had been torn away.

"Bloody hell! My bum's sticking out!"

"No time to dally. This way."

"Have you got a gun?"

"Of course. Always."

"You're...not going to shoot anyone. Are you?"

"If I have to. It's part and parcel of the job. If I kill someone the Service will exonerate me."

"Like OO7?"

"Something like that."

They moved in single file, crouching through the darkness to the interior. There were no watchtowers or searchlights, explained Gold, only three trained guards hired by the Commission. Inside the first enclosure was a large concrete-lined inner building that housed the apparatus to dig the initial trench. Tiffany looked up at the canopy of night that had so far rendered them invisible. She took a cautious look around to orient himself, crouching low behind Gold's physical bulk, as they ventured further. His rounded backside was mere inches from her nose and his large tackle was clearly visible beneath the fabric of his pants. No underwear either, Mister Gold. Touche.

Tiffany's boot then slipped on the rough ground and dislodged some pebbles. She held her breath as they both froze. A shuttered door opened and a uniformed figure emerged.

"Qui va là?"

"Freeze!" Gold whispered as he hit the dirt.

Tiffany was slower to respond and was instantly spotted.

"Now what?" She whispered to her companion in black.

"Distract him. I'll carry on alone."

"What? How?"

"Use your gut instinct. Don't overthink it."

Gold crept off, leaving behind a bemused Tiffany to face the music. She felt the cool air of the night on her exposed derriere and shivered.

She wondered for a second if she had made a mistake by helping out her Uncle Arthur in these matters, but she surmised that it was the excitement that spurred her on. Where else could she find such an abundance of thrills in the world of fashion? She did it because it was fun and different and extremely exhilarating.

x

Meanwhile, Gold had come face to face with the two remaining guards. But not entirely as he had expected. Both were sitting on the floor, back to back, and tied together at the elbows. He leaned over cautiously and sniffed. Chloroform. They had both been nobbled. By whom? He heard a noise behind him and he turned to see three young males with scarves covering their features.

"Right!"

The accomplished spy went straight for the one closest, giving him a sharp left and following up with a chopping right. Both blows were on the money, and the man in the dark blue shirt crumpled to the deck. The other lashed out at Gold, who countered with a cross and a blow to the man's stomach. He let out a cry and and grimaced as he was sent crashing to the ground. The remaining fellow was on him

instantly, straddling him with his legs and pinning him to the floor as

they both went tumbling over. The highly trained agent used his rigid fingers to stab the man in the sides, just below the ribcage.

The attacker yelled in pain and fell onto his left side giving Gold the opportunity to push him onto his back. The other two had recovered and came at him in a flurry of blows. Gold moved with the speed of a cat, ducking this way and that and striking back with vicious intent. Unable to defend themselves, the fight came to an abrupt end. Quickly securing the three with lengths of blue cord, Gold relaxed and took a moment to assess the situation. Ripping the scarves away, he was confronted by three eighteen-year-old faces, looking decidedly forlorn.

"Bloody students!"

He looked up at the wall and read several slogans painted in red.

'Les Britanniques retrent chez eux'

'Pas voulu ici'

"British go home! What a waste of time."

x

James Gold returned to where he had left Tiffany Jones, suddenly aware that she was no highly trained secret agent, and feeling slightly guilty. He found her standing against the railing at the top of the fence with her bared bum out and the guard giving it to her standing doggy style. The front zipper of her catsuit had been drawn down to her navel and her tits were out and jiggling lightly as she was banged into from behind.

"James! Thank goodness! I seem to be in rather a tricky spot."

The guard uncoupled from the plucky blonde and turned to face Gold, his boner pointing right at him. Surprising both men, Tiffany had picked up the man's rife and brought the butt smack down on the back of his head.

"Suck on that, you creep!"

"Bravo, Miss Jones. Bravo."

x

The long bar ran down one wall and Tiffany's eye was drawn to the solitary figure who nursed his drink while sitting on a stool.

She joined him and sat by his left side. He looked up and their eyes locked.

Her heart skipped a beat again as her big grey eyes met his of dark hazel. Even sat beside each other he loomed over her and his shoulders were wide in his black tuxedo.

"Drink?" His voice brought her out of her daydream.

"Thank you, whatever you are having."

The man gestured to a barman and spoke.

"Deux Martini, si'l vous plait." He said in fluent French.

Looking back at Tiffany he lit a cigarette. He looked her up and down and smiled. Is this what young people wear these days? The model wore a white maxi dress and a turban and matching white platforms.

"Smoke?"

"No thanks. I don't. I just wanted to say thanks for everything."

A hot flush brightened her cheeks as she suddenly came over all shy and vulnerable. After all, this was one of Her Majesty's Secret Agents, and he was most definitely shaggable.

He had a definite manly ruggedness, something Ray lacked in spades. She didn't really believe she was promiscuous but when the fancy took her, she did have a naughty side. Her sexual needs outweighed any loyalty to her boyfriend, and James Gold had stirred her wilder side. He seemed older this time. Or was he just tired? How many times had he faced real danger in his profession? And how many maidens like she had he rescued? And seduced?

"Eeerah!"

She tasted the offered drink and made a face. James Gold laughed at her grimace.

"It's my own invention. A martini. Three measures of gin and one of vodka."

"Mmmm, lovely." She said, trying to suppress a big gulp.

"You were marvelous, you know that?"

"It's what I'm paid for. This week, thwarting sabotage. Next week averting World War Three."

"So all this was just some students leaving graffiti and not sabotage?"

"Seems that way. My job isn't always exciting and glamorous. Pretty mundane most of the time."

He spread his hands and gave her that charming smile of his.

Tiff wobbled slightly on her stool. Unsure if it was the heat or the heady drink.

"I feel a little faint. Can you help me, James?"

Quickly up on his feet, he took her elbow and she gladly wilted into his strong arms.

He steered her to the stairs and together they climbed them slowly till they reached the first floor and his room.

He reached for the light switch but Tiffany stopped him.

"Leave the light, my eyes..."

He looked straight at her, towering over her by at least four inches, and made his move.

"You're a fine-looking girl. And ridiculously sexy."

Throughout the ordeal of the last day and night, Tiffany knew for certain that she had to make love to this man. She needed him badly, right there and right then.

Her lips trembled as he stroked her left cheek and tilted her face up. With eyes burning with desire, Tiffany welcomed the kiss and his wriggling tongue searching out hers. She welcomed his arm encircling her body, grateful for the closeness of his considerable bulk. A warm, sensuous sensation suffused her body, especially in that area between her legs. Was this real? Was it fantasy?

"I've been so turned on since the guard tried to have his way with me. I want you, my darling."

"But, I'm twice your age. I could be your Father."

"Then, I shall call you Daddy."

As they smooched, he tugged his shirt out of the waistband of his trousers and unbuttoned it, letting it slide from his broad shoulders. She pawed at his manly hairy chest, giving his nipples playful tweaks, as he let his trousers drop to his polished shoes. Without looking, the heated blonde grabbed onto what felt like a large-headed snake. Although this serpent was rock solid and hot to the touch.

His hands ran down the sides of her white dress, then around to her flat stomach, then to her pert breasts.

He massaged the firm globes through the material and the young blonde moaned at his touch.

The spy pressed his body against hers and his stiff erection pushed at her urgently.

When he found the zip of her dress and pulled it down, Tiffany did not resist as it went slack and fell with a whisper to the carpet at her shoes. Leaving her in the skimpiest of bras and panties.

The tall stud grabbed both her boobs and smoothed his palms around the sensational tits.

He removed her turban and smelled her luxuriant hair as they again kissed deeply, their tongues seeking out each other.

With a twist of her left hand, her hair fell free and cascaded down her narrow back.

He reached behind her and unhooked her bra and slipped the straps off her smooth shoulders.

"Oh god, James!" she moaned as he sucked one tit into his mouth and nibbled lightly on the hard nipple.

Tiffany tilted her head back and closed her eyes, letting all inhibitions out.

Gold hummed as he moved to the other nipple and bit down with hard teeth.

Her back arched and the spy deftly drew her panties down her thighs.

When they reached her knees Tiff lifted her right leg and stepped out of them.

His rigid cock could be felt on her left thigh and she rubbed herself firmly against it.

Their hungry mouths met in another lingering kiss as he gripped her ass cheeks in both hands and pulled them apart.

This kiss was the kiss of a man hungry for her sex.

His mouth crushed hers and his tongue pushed its way into her yawning mouth. He pressed his hips to hers pinning her to the wall and letting her know what they were there for.

Tiffany could feel her pussy gush as he moved in on her. She could feel his power and knew that this was a man used to being in control of whatever situation he was in. That was fine by her.

Then he jammed a finger inside her and teased her as he gently probed her damp pussy.

"Oh, that feels so nice." She muttered.

The tall man frigged her fast and she rose on tiptoe and reveled in the fat digit between her thighs.

Just when she felt close to the satisfaction he stopped and pushed her back slightly.

They somehow moved to the bed, crashing onto it in each other's arms.

"Oh, my word!"

As he laid on his back, Tiff knelt between his powerful legs and stared reverently at his prodigious-looking member.

"WHAT a big sausage!"

He gave her a smug grin as she reached out her hand and gripped the quivering shaft.

She held it straight up and sucked the glans between her wet lips. With the tip of her tongue, she circled the flared helmet, going round and round with gentle little licks. With a concerted effort, she took what she could of his rigid dick into her mouth. She made happy humming noises as she inhaled through flared nostrils and

made tender little nips down his shaft as she went.

Her tongue darted out and teased the top with little flicks before she clamped down on the hot shaft and swallowed it as far as she could.

Gold made a small noise at the back of his throat as he watched his cock vanish past her lips.

He took a fistful of her fair locks as her head bobbed back and forth and made loud sucking sounds.

She looked up and popped off him, a drool of spit dripped down the underside of his organ.

"Do I please you, Daddy?"

He smiled and nodded as he looked at his veiny prick that jutted out of his dark-haired groin. He let go of her hair and ran a hand through his own.

Her wetness pleased her as she ran her lips along the smooth shaft then moved up to the head and grazed her teeth on it.

She felt the tremble of his thighs as her mouth lingered on the top and kept still while he twitched inside.

Tiffany pushed down and he felt the back of her throat which let an overflow of saliva spill over her chin.

She moved fast now and the slurping sounds became louder.

Then she leaned back and his cock sprang out and pointed up to the ceiling and quivered.

"That was amazing, you little minx, come here."

Gold responded by swinging her lithe legs up over his shoulders with her feet pointing skywards. He entered her with one hefty lunge and the force of his entrance lifted her cute bottom off the bed. He was no longer the charming fellow from earlier, all charisma and courtesy. Now, he was a woman-eating tiger, fucking her like there was no tomorrow. He whispered in her ear and she grabbed onto his bulk whilst creaming on his throbbing organ.

"I love how you feel inside me... so big!"

The ecstatic model cried out as he hammered into her relentlessly. She clawed at the sheets as he mixed up his strokes, slowing down and using long slow deep strokes, and then fast strokes that blew her mind.

His cock made her grind her hips as she tried guiding him ever deeper, and Gold rotated his backside as she lifted him every so often.

He smiled down at the young woman beneath him. Her entire body glowed with perspiration as she panted and purred with pleasure, and her love juices bathed his dick for a superb shafting.

"Eek!"

He spun them suddenly so that she was sitting in his lap. As he popped out, she directed the onion-shaped head back to the entrance of her love tunnel. She wiggled her hips and it was sucked in all by itself. Once the huge tip was in, the rest of his yummy cock gained entry. As she sank down, so half of his length shot up inside her.

She felt a tad faint with excitement as she peered down to see his generously sized rod inside of her.

Whenever she fucked Ray, he usually just waved his dick in the air willy-nilly and expected her to do the rest.

But Gold held onto her hips and used her as a masturbatory toy to impale her on his proficient flag pole of a cock.

The delirious babe started to lift herself up and down at the same time he lifted his taut buttocks off the bed in spasmodic but firm thrusts. Her pussy seeped juices as she swept to and fro across his groin. His hands reached out to fondle her jiggling tits as they writhed together on the bed.

She continued to rapidly rise and fall, repeatedly burying his hardness deep inside her muff, his cock rubbing against her clit superbly. Gold was hypnotised by her perfect tits, watching their motion as they bounced up and down on her heaving chest.

"Oh!"

Then he pushed her off and onto her belly and delightfully nuzzled the nape of her neck. His fat cock rested in between her rounded buttocks as he suspended himself on his strong arms.

"Goodness!"

Tiff sighed as he dry-humped the blonde filly, deliberately teasing her with his hard erection gliding in and out of her bum crack. On about the tenth stroke, he entered her aching cunt and began to pump away at his leisure. She started to pant in time with his welcome strokes. He heaved up with direct pelvic thrusts so that his entire length was fully inserted in her steamy twat.

"How do you do that?"

She moaned as he drilled her with twisting corkscrew motions, fucking her with round and round lunges rather than the old in and out.

Tiffany grabbed hold of bunches of the sheet as she took him in like a dutiful doggie. There was no question as to who was the controller when he pushed her head right down into the mattress. The penetration was deep and satisfying as he led her toward her climax. Down to his vinegar strokes, Gold sped up, and Tiffany

experienced a tidal wave of an orgasm, her body receiving a pervading deliciousness from tip to toe.

"Daddy!"

He grunted and remained still as he pumped his seed inside of her in steady and numerous gushes. He stayed put until he felt enough energy to uncouple.

"Bravo, bravo!"

Gold reacted quickly and rolled out and away from the startled girl.

He dove for his tuxedo to fetch his gun but in the darkened room failed to spot it.

He cursed his lapse of concentration and sat on the edge of the bed, still erect and still horny.

In a chair opposite the bed under the open window, a female figure flicked a match and lit a cigarette that dangled from her red lips.

Tiffany leaned up, her hand against her sodden pussy, and recognised the woman from the health club.

"Gabriella!"

She sat with legs crossed in her black gown and blew a smoke ring.

In her right hand, she held an Italian Beretta semi-automatic pistol, and it was aimed right at James Gold's prick!

xxx

Chapter Nine.

"Well well, Agent Ziro X. Good evening to you."

"Buna Seara, Mr. Gold, did I interrupt you?"

"Not in the least, I was just about..." He made a move and was stopped by the Zardanian woman.

"Keep still and get over there by the blonde bitch."

1...678910...14