All Comments on 'The Mischief Maker vs. The Girl'

by longingforlove

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Well written. Jonathan was too smirky, which made him irritating. Disliking him was distracting to the encounter. I liked that he left when his job was done. Had he loitered, it would have ruined the very nice after scene between Master and Gen. That was well done for scene aftercare, explanation and re-establish in their bond. All important elements too often left out by lazy, unimaginative or uncaring authors.

Master and Gen's relationship was strongly developed. Her defiance seems only for petty and playingful levels, not meaningful self advocation. Certainly, I would have been strongly WTH and WTF. But then, I hate surprises and don't share anything I don't explicitly want to happen. I'm not sure why the mention of servants, except to maybe establish him as wealthy and the house as large. Neither element was necessary. Master could easily live in a nondescript suburban ranch house.

stephenchapmanstephenchapmanover 6 years ago
Playful

Smooth flow. Characters developed enough to make them interesting. Would read again. 5

gentleone58gentleone58over 6 years ago
Aftercare Portion was Imperative and Will Johnathon Have Her Again During His Stay?

I like the development of the characters and the fact that her pleasure was to come only from her Master, a lesson learned fast and early. It was interesting that Jonathon respected that she could not pleasure herself, but when her Master gave her to him it was confusing to Gen. The spanking and punishment was inevitable given the challenge and even though it was arousing the way she was bound was humiliating to her. The aftercare part of the story was imperative as her Master did explain why he gave her to another. He did not give her to someone he didn't trust and never left her but then her fantasy was to be watched by her Master. A sub just given and not cherished as her Master did in aftercare would be wise to question if she was really where she wanted to be. I realize that Masters do share, but not in this relationship. My question would be will he give her to Johnathon again during his stay. She has lived out the fantasy so does Johnathon think he has dibs on her again?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous