The Mission

Story Info
Another night at the space club.
3.6k words
3.94
2.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
238 Followers

The Mission

This is a short, futuristic piece, yet it could take place in a hotel on a space station, or in a city near you. All participants are imaginary and adults.

I only have one mission. Find a place to sleep.

My friend Sisco works the shipping docks and rents me a small space in her box if I need it. I can even sleep there, if I'm desperate.

Walking the floor of the lobby makes me look like a hooker, but I am not. I need a place to stay, and I don't like to pay, or sleep alone.

I see two humans, well dressed, clean. Then I see one of them spotting me. I turn my head but continue to follow him in my peripheral vision. He points me out to his friend and they change their flow to match mine.

One of them brazenly bumps into me.

We both jumped back, me acting surprised, while my clumsy new friend totally 'acted' surprised, but accepted the blame at once.

"Oh, forgive me, my beautiful angel!" He pleaded. "My brother and I are such oafs!"

"And blind too," I added, dusting myself off, as if they had cooties or chogers from the Penden Nebula.

"Can we have you for dinner, Miss?" the brother asked, revealing that English was not his first language, even if the idea sounded tasty.

"I am looking for a place to sleep tonight, sir." I came straight to the point.

They looked at each other, then at me, then back to each other, but this time they broke into broad grins. Then one of them realized that they hadn't really 'sealed the deal' yet.

"Um, Miss. Um... Ha, ha,... (then in a hushed voice) How much for both?

How much for two brothers, Senorita?"

"Sorry, 'brotherzz'. I do not sell my body." I looked from one to the other, and the disappointment was evident.

"Buttt...t, (said with some spit on the last t) I do feel confident that I will enjoy sexual union with both of you, either together or separately."

I got to see their frowns turn upside down.

"Call me, Sinomen," I purred, and extended my hand towards the closest new lover-friend.

"Hi Sinomen, I am Pedro," the taller one gave my hand a gentle squeeze, then released it, while turning to his brother.

"And I am Padro," the shorter man contributed, bowing slightly like a peasant might do.

A puzzle for me already!

Why would a mother call her sons Pedro and Padro? It's not like they are twins. They are at least 5 years apart in age, with very different physical features.

With the introductions complete, the brothers started to banter about where to eat, but then they deferred to me.

"Sinomen, would you choose the venue for tonight's meal?" Pedro asked.

"Oh, I would love to eat at Trombulier's on the outer ring, if that is possible." I suggested, knowing that it would cost them dearly to get us in there, especially with no notice.

The other brother, Padro, or maybe this one was Pedro? Anyway, it didn't matter then, and it doesn't matter now. He pulled out his com device and did what rich people do.

"If you really can get us in there, I will need to have a shower before dinner..."

One of them took my picture, then fiddled away with his fingers, sending instructions.

"Let's go, Sinomen," Ped, or Pad, offered his arm, so I took it, and turned to let him lead, while the other Pad or Ped, took my other arm, and they escorted me to the elevator.

Part One of Mission: Accomplished.

*****

I did not need to stop by Sisco's place for my nice clothes. The picture they sent had been for the Shopkeeper to fetch some appropriate new clothes. I suggested that they add my name, since they know me, and my preferences.

Music came on, as the doors opened. These were luxury suites! Sweet Suites! With a bar in almost every room! It was going to be a fun night.

"Should we make you a drink?"

I was heading for the bathing room on the far side of the suite.

"I am getting straight in the shower," I announced.

I pulled my tunic off, draping it over the sofa as I passed it.

"If either of you guys want a blow job at any point tonight, you will have to see me in the shower for a careful inspection."

I did not need a response. What I needed was a shower, so that's where I went.

The thermostat on the wall showed 90F, which had to be the water temp, since it was more like 75 in the well lit room. The last garment I removed was my disposable panties, and they were past their prime, so I threw them in the recycle bin. I would have fresh, or go without. Either way, I expected no complaints.

"Your new outfit won't be ready for a few hours, Sinomen," one of the brothers explained, as he followed me.

Was he here for the show?

I put my head under the giant rain head and let the water flow over my body. It felt cooler than 90, but I could have been running a bit of a fever. I could hear Pedro jumping around, probably hopping around, getting undressed. I ignored the dance and lathered my body, using the dispenser built into the wall. There was another one for skin cream, for after.

I felt his powerful arms around my waist, but they quickly moved up to cover my breasts. I felt an erection, rising up my thigh. Both men were taller than me, but I figured this one for the shorter 'brother'. I turned and dropped down as I did. Screwing down through his embrace, to one knee. I faced the rising penis, cupping it, and helping it to rise out of the way of the ballsack. It was a nice one, and getting nicer by the second.

"Stand straight up, while I clean you, Sir" I honestly had no idea which name went with this one.

"Padro." Padro said, and he put his hands on the tiles, like I was a member of the Policia, checking him for a lethal weapon.

I took my time. Stretching the skin, to see the body of the cock, pulsing underneath. He might have seen me licking my lips, but there was no need for lubricant, under the shower head. I lathered him, and carefully rinsed away the suds. I felt the testicals and rolled them in their place, studying the skin for any abnormalities.

Finally I could let him into my mouth. He was ready too. I had to stand and bend down to do the deed, since his rock hard boner made it hard to pump him while kneeling on the floor. He leaned back against the tiles. The water was hitting the top of my head, but I could still breathe through my nose as I went up and down on his stiff pole. I swirled my tongue around him, as he went deep. The muscles of my throat caressed his cock as I received it.

"Oh my God, Sinomen! Oh! Oh!" he continued to spout, until he began to spurt. At that point he was silent, but I was sure that his face expressed his joy.

I realized that the brother was watching from the other side of the glass partition. Pedro or Padro pushed me up against the glass.

"Are you tagging in, brother?" Padro or Pedro asked his sibling.

The shorter brother stepped into the shower stall.

"Did you need to see me?" Shorter brother asked, while standing very naked and very near to me.

Tall brother stepped out of the water and moved to the dry side, to watch. I liked the idea enough to do the deed right at the glass, with the brother starting soft and empty, but by the time my latest lover could pump his jizz into my throat, the other was ready for seconds.

He got back into the shower, while pushing me up against the glass. He spread my feet, using his one foot, then he checked the angle, and decided to spread my feet just a bit more before he slammed his cock into me, grabbing my right tit as he filled my pussy.

He had to be quite long, to get so deep from behind. He took my breath away with the continued onslaught. I brought my own hand to my bush and twiddled away on my clit, closing my eyes, I wandered into my own orgasm.

The other bro had his cock in the air by the time we disentangled ourselves, so I waited to see how he wanted me. He was looking at me with hunger, and his cock continued to plump up in preparation for its second helping.

He pushed my ass against the glass and lifted my left leg in the air to allow more room and to angle my vag for easy entry. He thrust it in, using his hips and knees to pump into me, upwards. He worked my tits with his hands, while staring into my eyes and grinding into my pelvis. I realized that I was holding my own leg in the air! Again my breathing was rapid, but he didn't manage to bring me to a third climax. (sad face emoji).

"We still have an hour before your new clothes arrive, Sinomen." One guy remarked, while his sibling dried me with a plush cotton towel. He was being thorough, so I doubted that we were done with the introductions. Unfortunately, his cock was not responding as fast as his hands were.

I was not going to put my dirty clothes on, so they would have to put up with me oh-natural. They followed me back to the luxury living room.

"We could go to the casino to wait for my party dress," I suggested. "You would have to pay a surcharge, but they will let me in sans clothing, unless someone complains."

They let me choose the game, so I went for Voltar Shuffle Disc. Here you get to bet a numbered square, then push a rock on an air cushion field, into the rotating table top.

I was so good at this game that the Casino would not let me play against their Whales. Here they call them WartHogs, since no one remembers what a whale looked like.

"I'm thinking 32," I announced.

The brothers put 100 credits on the larger block square with 32 in the middle. That meant that I could hit the 8 numbers around 32 and get 200, while a perfect push would give them 2000 credits.

The channel that separated the pusher from the playing field was dished to make sure the stone makes it to the scoring disc, which revolves, making it impossible for you to use skill on this game... but I am no ordinary female human.

Chips and credits were placed around the disc, but only one small bet went on 32 alone. It paid 100 to 1, so even the single blue chip, worth 10 credits, could become 1000 on a perfect push by me.

I followed the delicate arm of the bettor, back to a gorgeous Andorian. She had golden eyes, which went well with her bright red hair and form fitting green silkworm gown. She looked back at me and blinked. Their eyelids go both up and down, making her face more exotic. The only other outward difference from our human species is their longer tongue, but they only use half of it when talking. I hoped to find out one day if they use the entire tongue during coitus.

With the added motivation, I indicated to the attendant that I was ready, and he placed the stone in front of me.

I studied the revolving disc, estimating the position of my target like a hunter leading his prey. I went trans-like as I rocked my arm, waiting for my inner voice to say...

Now.

I pushed the stone onto the air-cushion runway, leaning into the arc to get just the right speed and direction. It was similar to realigning asteroids with a remote arm on a debris field compression assignment.

"32," rang out the operator, as the bells rang and the lights blinked. They even have a vibrator in the floor, to impress upon the patrons just how lucky they are.

The Andorian moved in next to me to get her winnings. She cupped my buttocks as she leaned in to get her K bar from the attendant. She checked me out with her double blinkers, but I only had eyes for the one thousand credit token.

The brother's collected their 2 K bars and tipped the operator with a few credits. Not everyone tips, so I felt that my choice of sex-friends was a good one. I had not figured out the mystery of their names, but I was still puzzling it out. It would come to me.

I knew that the Casino would not let me push again. If they did, I would have to make sure that I lost, and I hate to lose. We tried watching the kypsy jumping, but I did not understand how to make money on this game, so we just watched as the little kypsy's hopped across the pond, with crockfish snapping at them as they leapt from stone to stone. The hard shelled crab-like creatures use their claws to defend themselves, but the crockfish were a genetically altered aquatic creation that had jaws that could crush the pincers, then when the crab is unarmed, so to speak, it is finally pulled beneath the surface and eaten. This game was totally random as far as I could tell.

My special order gown finally showed up, and the people around us moaned as they saw that their view of my body was going to be shrouded. The tailor's assistant helped me to drape the sheer dress over my shoulders, leaving nothing hidden. It fit nicely, but no one could tell but me.

The old Crackerlack Dealer was looking at me with lust.

"The Emperor is wearing no clothes!" he mused.

Most of the people looked about, for an 'Emperor', but I knew that he meant me. My Granny read me 'Esop' tales when I was an infant.

The brothers let me play some random chance machines with 5 credit tokens, but I only won a few replays and a coupon for some ganja to smoke. I moved the coupon to my account.

Soon we were taking a sidecar to the outer ring. Our table was ready.

The people mover has a terminal right at the galaxy-wide famous Trombulier's. We were taken directly to our booth, where I was thrilled to see that we had a fair view of the stage and the dance floor. Not something that I expected, with the last minute nature of our reservation. Obviously these boys were influential, or rich. Probably both.

Soon the sex show started on the main stage.

An Andorian couple were intertwining, and my question was answered, when they extended their tongues and coiled them together for at least 4 turns. Their genitals were very human, and they fucked while standing, screwing and unscrewing their tongues, then plunging it down their partner's throat both at the same time! My god, they made my body want a cock to play with, but all I could do was to jack my two patrons under the table. My mouth was watering when our Jackbite steaks arrived. Mine was well done, but the brothers liked theirs pink and runny.

As I ate the juicy meat I let some drizzle down my neck, but Pedro leaned in and licked my neck and face, to keep my new dress clean.

They allow requests at this club, but they never present them until the meal is over. The brothers finished first. I was starving, but I refused to eat fast. The food is marvelous here, and it deserves to be eaten with respect.

As I finished dessert, the first request came in. The waiter presented a card to me.

'One O, 2K' was written on the back.

Pedro read it over my shoulder.

"One O?" he wondered out loud.

"They want to see one orgasm, and they will pay 2 thousand credits to see it," I answered as I ate the Folivian cherry from the iced cream.

The brothers looked at each other. They had not paid for me, but the standard would have been 1k if they had. I was free to choose, but I hoped to know who was offering, before I submitted to a request.

I scanned the room. Most were watching the show or each other, but there was one table with a hooded man, looking right at me.

He looked like a herdsman from Alotar, but his silver hood was adorned with jewels hanging from gold chains. I looked over at him and held his gaze while I leaned forward and dropped the card into the debris tube in the middle of the table.

I returned my eyes to the stage and watched while a hippo of a man masturbated with a stubby dick. He was spurting when the waiter again stood by, but he waited for me to turn to him, then he handed me another card.

'5', was all it had.

I rose, and both of my escorts jumped to their feet.

"I will be back soon, lovers," I explained as I pushed past the short one.

I walked to the Alotar table and stood in front of them, waiting for their attention.

"Who will help me?" I asked.

The hooded man grunted and one of his attendants came around to assist me in removing the shear gown. When I was again naked, I walked over to the stage manager. She knew me well, so she smiled and took the card from me.

"5k from table 7," she said into her device. "132361192," she added and smiled.

She knew my account number! I would have to tip more than the 10% that I usually give.

She gave a signal to fatty, and he fled the stage, while two other helpers ran a hydro glider over the bench to sanitize it.

When I went up on the stage, there was light applause from a few tables. This was not my first time. I saw the manager working her magic on her device and colored lights came on to highlight my demonstration.

I stood, legs spread for all to see. I brought their attention to my breast by squeezing my plump pillows, then sliding my fingers to the nipples and twisting my nibs as I pulled them outwards. Then I leaned back, thrusting my pelvis outwards, causing my labia to spread. I reached back with my left arm and brought it up into my pussy from the back side. Then with the other hand I started to brush my labia from side to side until they were so engorged with blood that they puffed out, and gave me easy access to my stiff clitorus. It was pulsing and stuck out, trembling like a flower in a breeze.

I worked my index finger around my treasure, knowing that the hidden cameras would give them close up details, then I started rubbing it side to side, then up and down.

It only took a minute to get me on the edge, then I thrust two fingers into my snatch and started squirting my love juice onto the stage.

The crowd roared as I spread the creamier ooze into my bum hole, then I circled my clit again, and brought it to a happy end. I unwound my body and stood while the applause and table pounding brought a smile to my face. I still have it.

I went back to the Herdsman and stood while his attendant climbed on a chair to get the gown back on me. They may not be tall, but I remembered that their cocks are very nice. The hooded man slid a Finbar across the table to me. I waited until he sat back into the cushions. I wanted to snatch it, but I used my self control and slowly reached out for it.

I was always careful not to give too much in my performance. If they knew how much I loved it, they wouldn't pay so dearly.

The brothers were anxious to leave, but I wanted another drink. They would fuck until they couldn't fuck anymore, so there was no hurry for me. I had the server put my funds into my account so that I wouldn't lose them. I was not paying for anything. The next show started out okay, with a red head human and a holographic boa constrictor, but she turned out to be a he, and it evolved into something weird, so I proposed that we retire.

We only needed one of the beds, as they worked me over, front and back. Our sheets were soaked, so we moved to the other bed when they were done using me. It was dry and warm and much nicer than I get most nights.

In the morning I awoke with the answer.

"You have different fathers! There is, or was, a Pedro Senior and a Padro Senior." I had figured it out.

My new friends were only passing through, so we made love in the shower again. Padro held me while Pedro pumped into me, then they rotated me in their arms and Pedro did the holding while his brother brought me pleasure.

They left me a kbar. Not my best tip, but beggars can't be choosers...

2soon2no
2soon2no
238 Followers