All Comments on 'The Missouri Stud'

by Mr56543434

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ken Mcelroy died in missouri around 1985 or so. He was a notorious petty theif and scoff law. But, he was not known to have any other ladies. The one thing that is certain is that none of them if he had any were any skin color other than his. He was notoriously racist through and through. The people around gower mo where he last lived are happy to be done with his ilk as am I.

Qky75Qky75almost 2 years ago

Oh. My. God. I went to school with his spawn after his widow relocated to st jo....they were bullies. Given their upbringing I now understand why but I had no idea at the time.

Qky75Qky75almost 2 years ago

Oh. My. God. I went to school with his spawn after his widow relocated to st jo....they were bullies. Given their upbringing I now understand why but I had no idea at the time.

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsalmost 2 years ago

And he died, by committee vote. And no one was ever prosecuted. Nottoway County, Mo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Being a Missourian, I well remember the story of Kenneth McElroy, the "town bully" of Skidmore. Mo., and knew who you were talking about as soon as you said his first name. He died in a hail of gunfire on July 10, 1981, while sitting in his truck outside a local tavern. To this day, more than 40 years later, nobody in Skidmore will say who killed him. This means the wife in your story was Trena, who passed away 10 years ago in the Ozarks town of Lebanon.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

I have shared my wives & gf many times over the years

But I was all most always there and watching. Going home and leaving wife for 3 years couldn't and wouldn't turn me on enough to over come the resulting loneliness. I was tempted a few times but realized it was a bad idea. I like this writer but your stories always scare the crap out of me. 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr56543434@Mr56543434
I am a chuck writer so move on if you don't like chuck stories. Keep your shit to yourself.