The Misswipe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was actually starting to relax by the time he was half way down my back, letting out a satisfied sigh involuntarily as I slipped deeper in that state, only getting pulled back out of it when he was suddenly whispering into my ear again minutes later. "You wanna turn back around now?"

I lifted my head and looked over my shoulder at him for a second, rolling back over then as Ryan stayed where he was, smiling back at me as he got a better look at my face.

"See? Now we're getting there." He dropped lower, running his hand back up my body as he began kissing my neck, tracing a finger along my goosebumps then as his hand made it's way back down again.

I may have been more relaxed but I still felt helpless, as if there was nothing I could do but lie there, melting under his touch as I became one with his bed. Any control I had was back at my house, lying comfortably in my bed where I left it the moment he had written me earlier that night.

His hand continued moving down, brushing a fingertip over my clit teasingly as he kissed me, rolling his tongue into my mouth then as he pushed my leg aside.

It was almost embarrassing how wet I was already but Ryan only gave me a crooked grin as his hand found it's way back to slit, pushing two fingers into me then as he pressed his palm against my clit.

"Oh my God." I craned my head back, letting out a surprised sputter as he started fingering me, only picking up his pace once he noticed the reaction he was getting out of me.

I lifted my head again, looking down to his hand as he worked his way in out of me, steadily keeping a perfect friction on my clit with his palm and caught a glimpse of him, finally allowing myself a look at the rest of his body and having to fight against letting out another sound of surprise as I saw his cock finally.

Of course Ryan would have a nice package, apparently this man was perfect.

The next moment of surprise came for me when I saw my hand suddenly reaching for it, wrapping around it then as Ryan pressed himself into it and moved his hips for a moment before I started moving myself, slowly stroking him.

He gradually began losing concentration on what he was doing, making me let go of him then as he dropped back down and kissed me ardently, only removing his fingers as he made his way to my neck. "You still on the pill?" He asked, having seen me take it more than enough times over the years. "Yes."

Ryan gave me another grin. "Good. I usually use a condom with my Tinder dates but," I could feel him pressing against me already as he spoke, lifting my leg then as I pulled him to me. "I want to feel all of you." He pushed his the head of his cock into me then, only going a bit further before pulling back out slowly, returning again then as he went a little deeper than before.

Although I was soaking and beyond aroused he had to move slow, filling all corners of me as he made his way deeper into me.

I knew I was gripping his arm tightly, unable to loosen my hold on him as Ryan let out a quiet moan and leaned his head down next to mine as he spoke. "Damn Sky." He lifted his head back up, giving me a small grin then as he pushed further into me again. "Maybe a condom would have been a good idea after all." I couldn't say anything back, only able to take a deep breath as he pushed all the way into me as he sat up, running his hands up my thighs until he was at my hips then.

I could feel the head of his cock moving along my walls as he pulled nearly entirely back out of me, bracing myself on his headboard with my hands then as I arched my back, ready to be filled again.

I wasn't expecting my moan to be as loud as it turned out to be as Ryan pushed all the way back in, bouncing off of the wall behind me then as he leaned back down and placed his hand over mine on his headboard, steadily building a rhythm as he began moving.

I had fantasized about sex with Ryan several times over the years, put myself in various scenarios with him as my crush refused to subside over the years, but never in my life had I imagined him to feel as good as he did.

It was the things he said in my fantasies that always drew me in, and it wasn't that Ryan wasn't saying something now he just wasn't used to his mouth to say what he wanted to to tell me.

I placed my hand over his as it found it's way to my breast, comfortable enough with him inside of me then to start moving along with him, making Ryan let out a moan this time as his hand kneaded my breast.

"You want to try getting on top?" Ryan asked as he slowed down his pace and sat up higher, keeping his hand on my breast for another moment until I started sitting up, pulling out of me then as he sat back on his bed.

I placed an arm on his shoulder as I straddled him, slowly lowering myself onto him then as he guided me, gripping my ass on my way down.

Ryan moved his hands to my hips then still using them to guide me as I got adjusted to him being even deeper inside of me than before, staying sat up with me then as I began swiveling my hips.

He leaned in closer to me once I got my own pace going, running a hand into my hair then as he hid his face in the space between my neck and collarbone for a moment and let out a satisfied groan.

"I'm happy you swiped right." Ryan started to fall back, keeping his hands on my back and in my hair and taking me with him as he went, looking up at me with a coy grin as I placed my hands by his head.

"Me too." I was panting, stuck between breaths as he returned his hands to my hips, holding me steady then as he began thrusting again.

Ryan bit his bottom lip as he grinned, pulling me in for a kiss then as his fingers found their way back into my hair, continuously pounding in out of me as I gripped the bed sheets by his head.

My friend Emma had made a remark once about this position feeling like a magic carpet ride to her and I hadn't really gotten what she meant at the time, but I did then. He was building up a pressure in my lower abdomen with every push of his into me, only letting it ease up slightly with each movement back out before returning again as my body began to beg for a release. My hands found their way to his shoulders as I arched my back and pressed myself into him more, using the friction of his movements on my clit then as he started moving faster and let out a moan that felt endless as I began climaxing.

Ryan didn't stop moving though, keeping me held up for a moment as my body started to go limp before he started to roll over as he stayed inside of me.

He had a more concentrated look now, looking down at me with his usual grin twitching at the corner of his lips as he ran his hands up under my thighs, keeping them there then as he spread them and pushed into me hard. "You alright there?"

"Yes?" I answered him in a shaky voice, still trying to get a grip on my body as it came down from my orgasm, unsuccessfully though as he was only building up the same pressure again, feeling my eyes roll back into my head then. As if I was having some actual high.

I heard him laugh quietly above me and looked back at him curiously as he lifted one of my legs higher. "Was that an answer or a question?"

"I don't know." I craned my head back as the pressure continued building, trying to catch my breath for a moment before I continued speaking. "I think you're going to make me cum again."

Ryan didn't say anything for a moment, thrusting a few more times as he moved my leg to my shoulder and leaned down to me, practically giving me no choice but to do the splits for him as his hand wrapped around my calve. "Good, cause I'm about to as well." He pushed in deep as he spoke, finishing his sentence of with a harder thrust. I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore as the pressure continued to build, slowly throbbing at my temples as much as it was at my clit.

And then it stopped. Abruptly switching to a rush of waves that felt like a flood as my body tensed up under Ryan, letting out a long drawl then. "Fuuuuuck."

I looked down to our bodies, watching as he moved in out of me for a second, feeling him empty himself inside of me then as he joined me, only adding to that little flood that was washing over me before we collapsed together on his bed.

I heard myself laugh, sounding distant and like an echo almost, and opened my eyes as Ryan sat up higher, joining me then as he shook his head. "You have no ideas how many times I imagined sleeping with you, but it was never like that."

I tilted my head at him, stretching my body then as I gave him a intrigued smile. "You imagined sleeping with me?"

Ryan threw his head back as he laughed again. "You really have no idea." He started leaning back down to me as he ran his hand under my head. "I'm honestly kind of mad Tyler never mentioned that crush of yours." He didn't give me a chance to respond as he finished his sentence with a kiss, holding me to him then as he pressed his body into mine and rolled onto his side.

I wasn't sure if he was just saying these things to say them, just getting caught up in the moment, of he actually meant it; and I didn't want to know, instead just smiling as I threw my leg over him.

We stayed lying like that for a moment until he sat up, keeping my leg held to him as he leaned on his other hand. "I'm hungry now, how about you?"

"I could eat."

He got off of the bed then, scooping down to pick up his t-shirt that he then held out to me before going over to his dresser and grabbing a pair of sweats for himself.

I put his shirt on and followed him into his kitchen, hopping up onto his counter and watching him then as he got some leftover chicken stir fry out of his fridge.

It really was too bad that he was my brother's best friend and that the night was a one time only kind of deal, everything about him was almost too alluring.

I stayed where I was, still watching him as he got to heating up the food, leaning his body back slightly so the oil wouldn't splash up and burn him since he was still shirtless.

Every part of him was perfectly toned, defined, even the muscles in his large hands, twitching slightly has he used his spatula, eventually placing a lid over the pan and turning around to me and placing his hands on the counter by my legs, pinning me again like before. Even then the muscles in his hands tensed and twitched as he leaned towards me and gave me a teasing smile. "I don't think I've ever heard you this quiet."

"I was just thinking about how it's too bad that this is a one time deal." I answered him, speaking honestly then as Ryan's smile widened for a moment. "It doesn't have to be."

I shook my head at him and let out a dry laugh. "You forgetting about Tyler?"

"What about Tyler?" Ryan raised an eyebrow at me. "You're a grown woman and he's not your keeper."

"Tell that to him, not me."

He pushed himself off of the counter, turning back to the food on the stove. "Maybe I will."

"Then it would be both of our funerals."

Ryan glanced over his shoulder at me, still stirring the food as he turned the heat down. "Worth it."

I woke up the next morning feeling like I had slept better than possibly ever in my life, not wanting to get out of Ryan's bed then. His bed was just the perfect combination of soft but supportive, set in a room that wasn't too empty or too cluttered, and with curtains that provided the perfect amount of darkness for you to convince yourself that it wasn't daytime yet.

I sank further into his bed pulling his covers higher as I shut my eyes, trying to get myself to fall back asleep when I heard what sounded like him moving his head on his pillow and opened an eye to take a peak.

I was right in assuming that he had turned his head, still lying on his stomach as brought a hand up under his cheek and gave me a sleepy grin. "Mornin'"

"Hey." I moved closer to him, placing my hand on his side then as he lifted my leg up and set it down on his waist.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Too good." I answered him in a groggy voice. "I don't want to get up yet."

Ryan chuckled sleepily as he wrapped an arm around me and closed his eyes again. "Then let's not get up yet."

We actually did end up falling back asleep as we stayed lying close to each other, me only waking up later to the feeling of Ryan stroking his hand along my back sleepily, lifting my head from the pillow to look at him then. "What time is it?"

He looked over his shoulder at his nights stand before turning back to me, returning to stroking my back as his hand ran up under his shirt that I was still wearing from the night before. "A little after 12."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise for a moment, the latest I usually slept was 8 in the morning, never having been allowed to sleep in in our household growing up. "I didn't think I could sleep that long."

Ryan chuckled quietly, sitting up slightly as he leaned on his elbow. "Are you trying to tell me I'm boring?"

"The opposite actually."

He had a small grin tugging at his lips as he didn't say anything for a moment, as if he was amused by his own thoughts, his hand traveling from my back down to my thigh then. "What time do I gotta bring you home?"

"Whenever, it's not like I have a curfew still."

He started leaning closer, nuzzling my neck then. "And no other plans today?"

"Nope." I answered, rolling onto my back then as my fingers moved through his hair, Ryan going from nuzzling my neck to kissing it then. "Good."

He continued getting on top of me, pulling his shirt off over my head and sitting back on his knees then as he ran his hand up my stomach and to the nook between my breasts, resting it there for a moment as he pressed his hips into mine. I hooked my leg around him then, feeling it as he pressed his erection that was not very well hidden under his sweats into me, and started kissing him as I pulled him to me with my leg, liking more and more where things were headed.

I could already feel that familiar throb between my legs, only growing more in intensity as he started sliding his pants off, kicking them to the end of his bed as his finger found it's way down to my clit again, slowly rotating his finger over it then as he rolled his tongue into my mouth.

That throb was slowly turning to an ache as he worked his fingers over me, hitting the perfect spot at the right pace and only making me want more of him, pulling him to my with my leg around his waist then.

Ryan sat back up, pulling his hand away and grabbing his cock and lining it up against me, rubbing the tip up along my slit until it was at my clit, tapping a few times then and making me let out a surprised moan at the sensation.

He began pushing into me then, going at the same slow pace as the the night before as I stretched around him, inching his way forward one push at a time until he couldn't go an further, leaning back down to my lips then as he started moving his hips.

There's this sleepily lazy way of morning sex that I enjoy so much, and Ryan was executing it perfectly as he stayed low with his body pressed to mine, moving his hips in a steady rhythm, making that pressure gradually build up in my abdomen.

He leaned down on an elbow by my head, moving some hairs from my face and rolled onto his side, taking me with him as he went.

I kept my leg around him as I curved my back, enjoying the feeling of him moving inside of me, hitting new spots with the new position and angle.

He didn't stay there long though, instead rolling onto his back and bringing my back to the top then, still moving in out of me with slow pushes that were gradually building up in force and bringing his thumb down to my clit then as he gave me a coy grin, as if he already knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I spread my legs further apart then as I leaned down on my knees, grinding my hips into his as Ryan placed his other hand on my thigh and leaned his head back, letting out a quiet moan as I continued moving, meeting his thrusts as his grasp on my thigh tightened and his thumb continued rotating.

Ryan let out another moan just as I started to cum, removing his thumb from me then as he lifted his hips off of the bed and bucking them as he joined me, still holding my leg tightly as I did the same with my hands on his chest.

I sat up slowly after a moment, Ryan pulling himself back out of me and rolling back onto his side as I dropped back onto his bed, still reeling from my orgasm as he let out a satisfied chuckle. "I always love a good morning quickie."

"Mmmm, me too."

He pulled me to him for a moment, wrapping his arms around me then as we caught our breath, and lied back together. "Now how about a shower and some breakfast?"

"Sounds good." I answered, both of them honestly did, and started to climb out of the bed as Ryan began heading out of his room, waiting for me by his door then before leading me into his bathroom.

I felt like a new person once we were showered, even getting a fresh toothbrush from Ryan before heading out into his kitchen to watch him cook again. There was a part of me that didn't want to go home at all, at this point counting down the days until I was done with school and could get a job and my own place. Ryan didn't seem in any rush to bring me home either though, instead hanging out with me in his living room after breakfast as we watched Netflix shows until my mom wrote me wondering where I was.

Ryan surprised me one last time once we were back in my neighborhood and parked down the street from my house where I had told him to pick me up, leaning over to give me one long kiss goodbye.

"It was nice with you."

"Same." I responded, giving him a shy grin as I got out of his car then, still feeling slightly stunned by the long kiss that hadn't felt very one-nightstandish at all as I walked up to my house.

I didn't see or speak to Ryan for a few weeks after that though, returning back to the last few weeks of school before spring break where I would be heading to South Carolina for my cousin's wedding. School was a good distraction as I pushed thoughts of him to the back of my mind, knowing there was no point in getting hung up when it had been just a one time thing.

It wasn't until I had made it to Virginia and had already booked into our hotel with my family for a few days, taking some days to relax before the wedding, that my nerves started to make their return.

"Tyler, Jessica, and Ryan should be getting here tonight, maybe we can all go out to dinner."

I looked over to my mom where she was sitting on her lounger next to me by the hotel pool, still with her eyes closed as she held her face to the sun as she spoke.

"Tyler is bringing Jessica?" I asked, trying not to camouflage my surprise over Ryan also coming to the wedding as being surprised that Tyler was bringing his girlfriend of a few months and officially introducing her to our family.

I don't know why I would have thought Ryan hadn't been invited, he was that family member that had no blood relation but still belonged just as much as the rest of us.

"I know right? It's such a big step for Tyler too..."

I knew my mom was still talking next to me, going on about Tyler and Jessica for a few minutes as I stopped listening, my thoughts sticking to Ryan then.

I was jumping between scenarios of what it would be like if we dated, how it would change our family dynamic, and scenarios of all the things that could happen during the trip.

I let the thoughts go as I let out a wistful sigh, pretending to turn my attention back to my mom then as she continued talking about how great Tyler and Jessica were. There was no point in even letting my thoughts drift there, not with my entire family cooped up in the same building as us.

Later that evening I still found myself putting a little more effort into how I looked once I was in my room and getting ready to head out to dinner with everyone, lying to myself even that it was just because I wanted to look nice on vacation.