The Misswipe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got a certain look to his face I was then noticing, a sort of mix of amusement of concentration that he had already had on our first night together and then next morning, gripping me tighter with each movement as he inched closer to his own climax. I kept watching him, still unable to really move my limbs, not only from my orgasm but also the way Ryan was holding me down, that look in his eyes only getting stronger with each second until it was gone in a flash as he pushed into me with one last hard push and let out a moan, dropping his head down and resting it on my knee as he tried to catch his breath for a moment.

We stayed like that for some time, the only sound between us coming from him as he took in several deep breaths before finally lifting his head back up and smiling at me for a second and finally releasing me from my position as he sat up. "It's not sudden by the way."

"What isn't?" I asked him, leaning on one elbow then as Ryan dropped onto his side next to me.

"Me having a thing for you, you may think it's sudden but it's been going on for a while."

He rolled onto his back and place his hands on his chest, looking up at the ceiling then as he continued his confession. "Since before your 21st birthday actually."

I felt my eyes widen as I turned my head to look at him, I was turning 23 soon. "That's over a year that you've been keeping that to yourself?!"

Ryan raised an eyebrow at me as he bit back a smile. "Who are you to talk right now?"

I shook my head at him. "That's different."

"How so?"

I thought about it for a moment, not actually sure why I thought that way. "I guess a part of me just feels like I'm stealing you from Tyler or something. I dunno, now that I'm saying it out loud it sounds kinda weird."

"I'd say," Ryan retorted, still looking amused. "Tyler doesn't own us, I don't know why you seem to think otherwise."

I sat up and reached for my heel straps, kicking my shoes off then as I spoke. "You know just as well as I do that he's despised every guy I've ever dated before he even knew them, I still don't think his reaction to all of this is going to be as easy going as you seem to believe."

Ryan also sat back up, leaving a small kiss on my shoulder before pulling my dress strap back up for me. "In his defense we knew enough about the guys you dated and historically you have pretty bad taste."

He let out a little sigh as he stood up, reaching for some of his clothes on the ground. "Don't know what it says about me actually now that I think about it."

I gave him a look as I stayed sitting on the bed for a moment, only adjusting my dress as I watched him pull his boxers on. "What exactly do you mean with 'You knew enough?'

"It's a small town Sky, people talk." He pressed his lips together for a moment, making me curious what exactly it was that had been said for a moment before pushing it to the back of my mind once I thought about some of my exes, most of them really had been bad choices.

"I don't think I wanna know actually."

Ryan gave me a small smile as he leaned down to me, pushing me back down onto my back then as he nuzzled my neck. "I guess we're going to find out what your family really thinks about me soon enough."

"We should probably come up with a plan." I asked him, rolling onto my side then as Ryan grabbed a pillow from behind him and placed it between us, giving me a side to rest my head on as he took the other. "I don't really wanna tell them while we're here."

He nodded at me in agreement, slowly tracing a finger tip up and down my thigh then. "I'm going fishing with Ty next week, I could tell him then."

I gave him a nervous smile, feeling bad that I was relieved at the prospect of not having to be there for it. "You're not nervous he's going to use some of that fish line on you and leave you in the Ausable River?"

Ryan let out a dry laugh as he shook his head. "I wasn't until now." He gave me a small grin as he continued. "Honestly I think it's the best place though, he's more likely to be relaxed out there and it'll give him time to calm down before he sees you."

I got up from the bed then, pulling my dress off as I headed into the bathroom to get ready for bed. "Is it bad that I'm relieved about that part?"

Ryan sat up, watching me collect some things from my suitcase. "No, I figured you would be."

He was in the bed by the time I came out of the restroom, pulling me close to him once I had the lights off and speaking quietly into the dark then. "And to think I almost didn't come to this wedding."

I smiled to myself as I pressed my body into his, closing my eyes then as we got comfortable together. "To think I wasn't planning on swiping right on you."