The Misswipe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom and dad were already in the lobby when I came down, waiting by the elevators so they could spot us as we came out, calling me over to them then. "Skylar!"

I headed over to them, already feeling my dad eye my dress before I even looked at him, always having been overly conservative and never having liked it when I showed and skin, making me feel a little self conscious in my short summer dress as I approached them.

My mom didn't give him a chance to say anything about it though, lifting the hem of it lightly once I was close enough to them. "You look lovely darling."

"Thanks mom."

I didn't look at my dad, instead directing my gaze to the lobby area so I could avoid any remarks since he waited for you to look at him before he spoke usually, feeling a big wave of relief then as the elevator doors opened and I already spotted Jessica's blond hair. "Tyler, Jessica! Hoo hoo!"

My mom called out in her tinkling voice behind me, waving them over then.

I spotted Ryan as I was hugging Jessica hello, trying to make her feel welcome since she was surely nervous about the trip, and shared a short moment with him then as he stepped out of the elevator and locked eyes with me as he smiled, coming right over to us then.

He greeted everyone else first, giving my mom her usual kiss on the cheek and my dad his handshake before pulling me in for a short hug and speaking quietly into my ear so only I could hear. "Looking good as always."

"You too." I replied honestly, eyeing him in his fitted shirt and khakis as I pulled away from him, and following my parents out of the hotel lobby then.

"We don't have enough seats in our rental for everyone to fit so we're going to have to take two cars." My mom spoke over her shoulder, looking over her shoulder at the four of us as she hooked her arm through my dad's.

"Sky can ride with me, give you guys a chance to really get to know Jessica then." Ryan spoke up, winking over at Tyler, rescuing me from a car ride with my parents as Jessica threw him an anxious look, appreciating the idea much less than I was.

My mom was overjoyed by the idea though, jumping at any opportunity to ask them about their relationship and future plans, already mentally choosing the names for her future grand kids no doubt.

"Oh that's a lovely idea, you can follow us then."

We left them then, heading to Ryan's rental car as the rest went to get in the other car. "Thanks for saving me." I said to Ryan once we were out of their ear shot and almost to his car.

"I wasn't necessarily trying to save you but sure, anytime." Ryan flashed me a cheeky grin, reaching into his pocket for the car keys then.

"What were you trying to do then?" I asked, reaching for my door as I looked over the car roof at him, but Ryan didn't say anything, only getting in the car as he smiled again.

I got in as well, giving him an intrigued look as I rolled the car window down, trying to get some of the heat out as he finally responded. "Maybe I just wanted to have a moment alone with you."

Ryan flashed me another smile as he looked over his shoulder, backing out of his parking spot. "I haven't seen you in a while."

"That's because we agreed to one night only, remember?" I replied, pulling my seat belt on as we drove across the parking lot to where my parent's car was, Ryan giving me a sly smile. "I told you I'm willing to revisit those terms."

"And I told you that you can take that up with Tyler." We were pulling up behind them then, following my dad as he left the hotel parking lot then as Ryan tightened his eyes for a moment.

"I'm not concerned about Tyler. It wouldn't be the first time he punched me for something." He grinned at me for a moment before raising his eyebrows as he looked out to my parent's vehicle as we pulled up behind them, taking in a sharp breath. "I'm more concerned your your dad."

I let out a dry laugh as I rolled my eyes. "Please, my dad would trade you against me as his kid in a heartbeat and you know it." My dad and I didn't necessarily get along, hadn't since I was a kid really, both of us just tolerating one another because we were family and loved my mom, the actual glue that held everyone together. Not that he would ever acknowledge that though. I mentioned before that my dad was conservative, but that was just the tip of it all. He was the kind of man that thought the only thing a man could be was manly, no emotions, no individuality, no weakness.

A woman's place was right under that, not to be seen or heard unless he wanted her to be.

And yet somehow, he had ended up with me as his daughter, someone that absolutely refused to comply with those ideologies. Once he even called me a radical feminist simply because I complained that none of my jeans had real pockets.

I tended to avoid conversations with him whereas Tyler and him were like best friends, often going on little trips together and hanging out, taking Ryan along more than they did me.

Which is why I was kind of surprised to find out Ryan would be concerned about him in any way, probably being more bothered by the idea that he would stoop down to my level rather than finding himself a decent woman.

Ryan gave me one of his cheeky grins. "Are you telling me he'd be okay with me making a move on you?""

I turned my head to him and raised an eyebrow as I gave him an incredulous look. "I dunno, ask him and find out."

I gave him another look for a moment as we drove down the road, heading towards the downtown area of Myrtle Beach, growing curious what he exactly meant as Ryan chuckled to himself. "Should I do it at dinner?"

"That's not funny Ryan."

He thought it was though, laughing as he merged over a lane, following my dad as he got ready to turn onto a side street. "It is a little."

I rolled my eyes at him before looking out my window, checking out some of the sights and dropping the conversation then. I knew Ryan wasn't really interested in dating me, rather just having fun and flirting.

He sat across from me at the dinner table once we got to the restaurant, spending the entire dinner somehow managing to catch my eye when no one was looking, so that by the time we were leaving I actually volunteered to ride back with my parents this time.

Ryan had an amused smile flash across his face when I suggested it, looking away quickly then before anyone else noticed.

At that point he was just confusing me, always saying things that sounded nice on paper but had a facial expression that made me feel like he had lied when he said he wasn't messing with me.

I found myself feeling extra nervous the next day when I was with my mom and aunt and getting ready for the wedding, checking myself out more often in the mirror than I cared to admit.

I felt good by the time I was leaving though, heading into the reception with a red satin dress that hugged my curves tightly, and some black stilettos.

Ryan sat down next to me at the ceremony with Tyler on the other side of him, keeping any comments to himself thankfully as we were surrounded by family.

It wasn't until we were at the reception and most of the people from our table had gotten up to dance that I smiled over at me and gave me a quick nod.

"How about a dance?" He was already standing up, holding a hand out to me as I shook my head at him. "People are going to start saying something and you know it." Ryan rolled his yes at me though, taking my hand and pulling me up. "They're more likely to notice you avoiding and acting weird around me Sky."

He started pushing me towards the dance floor as he placed his hand on my back and spoke quietly next to my ear so only I could hear. "If I didn't know any better I'd think you're avoiding me cause you actually want it to happen again as much as I do."

Ryan slid his hand to my side as he came around me then, taking my hand in his others and pulling me closer as he started leading, practically giving my body no choice but to dance along with him, not that I was fighting it anymore though. I couldn't, not with him and the way he looked and smiled at me.

"I never said I don't want it to happen again. I said it couldn't happen again."

Ryan only chuckled quietly, bringing his hand lower to my side and leaning into my ear then after a moment. "No underwear this time either?" He asked, noticing the missing fabric under my dress as his hand stayed on my hip.

"You could see the lines through the dress." I stated, turning my back to my mom then as I noticed her staring at Ryan and me as she danced with my dad on the other side of the dance floor.

"I like this dress on you a lot by the way." He gave me a little up and down as he took a step back before returning to dancing, pulling me closer to him again. "Remind me again why exactly can't something between us happen again?"

"There's several reasons. Actually, I've thought of more." I started, side eyeing my mom as she continued to stare at us and tried hiding my face, convinced suddenly that she could read my lips from where she was.

"For one there's the whole thing with you being like family practically, if we make it habit out of it feelings are going to start getting involved and then things will get messy."

Ryan only eyed for me a moment, pressing his lips together then as if he was forcing himself to keep his thoughts private.

He didn't speak again until we had been dancing for minute, whispering into my ear this time. "It's too bad, I still would have liked to have gotten a taste."

The feeling of his breath on my ear and neck coupled with the feeling of his body close to mine and the words he was saying were all enough for my legs to start feeling weaker as that little throb started to return. "You gotta stop talking like that."

I said quietly, making him chuckle again. "What? You don't like it anymore now?"

I shook my head, trying to ignore the smell of his cologne that was suddenly overwhelming. "No because as I just said it can't happen." I lied, the real reason being that if I got any more excited there was going to be a wet spot visible on the back of my dress from the moment I sat down.

Tyler and Jessica thankfully came over to us then, breaking the tension that was building between us as Tyler gave him a clap on the back. "How about we go take advantage of that open bar?"

Jessica gave me a shy smile, neither of us having really gotten a chance to get to each other yet, slowly looking a little more relieved as we left the reception area and got to the separate bar area of the venue.

We ended up staying there for the rest of the reception, enjoying the peace from our more exhausting family members as Jessica and I chatted and got to know each other more while watching Ryan and Tyler struggle through several rounds of pool before heading to the elevators together to go to our rooms for the night.

Ryan and I watched Tyler and Jessica step out once the elevator arrived at their floor, not saying anything to each other then until the doors were closed and we were finally alone again.

He was still being quiet for his standards, not having said much more to me since we left the dance floor, making me wonder what those thoughts were that he had kept to himself while we were dancing.

"You okay?" I broke the silence, wanting to make sure things were good between us, Ryan looked down to his feet for a moment before taking a step towards me and giving me a hard look suddenly as he spoke. "What exactly did you mean with 'things will get messy if feelings are involved'?"

I jerked my head back for a moment. "I meant just that Ryan, really think about it for a minute." I paused as I leaned towards him more, meeting his hard gaze as I began to really lay it out for him then. "You know now that I have a crush and have had for years, add sex to that and I'm undoubtedly going to start getting deeper feelings and then when things go bad it's going to mess up a lot more than just our relationship."

Ryan looked offended, stepping closer to me so that I had to press my body against the wall. "What makes you so sure things will go bad?"

I let out a dry laugh as I spluttered at him. "Seriously Ryan? Look at your life, what the hell would you even want me for?"

He looked like he didn't understand, giving his head a short shake as he furrowed his eyebrows.

The elevator doors opened behind us but neither of us moved, letting them shut again as we stared at each other, although my expression was more confused than his offended expression.

"Why the hell wouldn't I?" He shook his head again, still looking offended. "What makes you think I won't get those feelings too?" He pressed his lips together for a moment as he stepped closer to me again and spoke in a quiet voice. "Or that I don't already?"

He stepped away from me then, turning to hit the button to open the doors and looking at me as he stepped in front of the door sensor so they wouldn't close again. "I just want to know at what point you're actually to see yourself the way I see you."

I once again felt stunned as I stared back at him, only slowly registering not only what he had just said but all the things he had said on our night together and over the last few days, stuck in my spot then as Ryan leaned on the door frame, giving me a hard look as he waited for some kind of response from me.

I could feel my mouth opening and shutting, making a fool of myself as my brain tried to make sense of things, shaking my head helplessly at him then as I froze in my place.

"Sky."

"Yeah?"

"You gotta at least get out of the elevator so other people can use it." Ryan was still waiting by the doors, for I don't even know how long at that point. I finally took a step forward as I gave him a dazed nod. "Okay." I pointed down the hallway towards my room once I was in front of him, speaking as the elevator doors shut behind me. "My room is down there."

Ryan pressed his lips together for a moment, briefly giving me a bewildered look before speaking quietly. "Lead the way."

I did just that, moving down the hallway in the same state, still unable to really speak as I went to unlock my door and headed inside with him.

"Can you please say something now?" Ryan gave me a pleading look as he turned around to me, slipping out of his suit jacket and draping it on a nearby chair as I sat down on my bed.

"I just don't really understand what's going on or where this is coming from." I answered him numbly, my brain still in some kind of protective denial mode as Ryan pinched the bridge of his nose for a moment, loosening his tie then as he took a deep breath.

"Coming from? Dammit Sky, I really don't know how else to make it clear to you." Ryan said in an irritated tone, taking a small step towards me as he lifted his hand and began counting points with his fingers. "First I write you and invite you over and you think I'm messing with you. Then you say we can't let things happen again because of Tyler, I tell you I'm not concerned about him. I practically told you that I would even be willing to face your scary ass dad. I tell you that I want you and-." Ryan raised his hands, dropping them out of frustration then, rattling his head as he returned his fingers to the bridge of his nose. "Any other girl I would say 'Okay fine, she's clearly not interested.' and then I would leave her alone."

Ryan let out a frustrated sigh as he leaned down, placing his hands by my legs on the bed and gave me another one of his hard looks for a moment as I continued to blink at him helplessly, getting close to my face then as he continued quietly. "Tell me right now that you're not interested if that's really the case and I'll walk out of here right now and never mention any of this again."

That was the last thing I wanted. All I wanted was Ryan, more and more with each passing second.

I shook my head as I looked up at him, answering him finally then with a firm voice, slowly coming out of my state of ridiculous shock. "No. I want you to stay."

Ryan gave me a small triumphant grin. "That's what I thought." He leaned in, pressing his lips to mine as he leaned further down onto the bed, sliding his hand under my dress and up my leg.

His hand continued wandering further up as I fell onto my back and grabbed onto his tie, pulling him down on top of me as his tongue slid into my mouth and brushed his finger tips over me.

"I kinda wish you hadn't let me know that you weren't wearing any underwear earlier on the dance floor." Ryan smiled at me coyly as he pulled away, pushing my dress up to my waist. "It was all I was able to think about the rest of the night. Honestly, I kinda blame you for losing all those rounds of pool against Tyler."

I let out a little laugh as I sat up on my elbows. "Don't put that on me, you're the one that was feeling me up in front of my entire family, I said and did nothing."

"You do enough." Ryan spoke into my neck as he placed his hand between my legs, making me drop onto my back again as I let out a small moan, a shudder of excitement going over me then as he pushed a finger into me and lifted my leg higher as he got down on his knees in front of the bed.

He pulled his finger back out of me, only to replace it with his tongue as he pushed my legs further apart, staying true to what he had said to me on the dance floor.

I sank further into the bed with every lap of his tongue, placing one of my legs on his shoulder then as I threw my head back as he fingers returned and his tongue traveled up, flicking over me rhythmically. His words were still echoing in my head as I closed my eyes, replacing that voice that had been trying to tell me he's messing with me or not really interested in me, by the time he was standing back up it was just a faint whisper.

I lifted my head up and looked at Ryan as he was undoing his belt, placing his knee on the bed then once he got his pants open and pulled his cock out, leaning down to me as he already began pushing into me. He didn't go as slow this time as he pushed into me this time, seemingly not able to hold himself back as his pants fell further down his legs with each thrust into me. I was so beyond aroused that point that I was more than enjoying it though, reaching up for his shirt buttons then as my body welcomed him in.

Ryan pulled his tie off before helping me with the last few of his shirt buttons, quickly shrugging out of then as he continued moving in out of me, the small thunk thunk sound of his shoes hitting the ground as he kicked them off following shortly after.

He ran his hand up under my back and lifted me higher up onto the bed as he climbed up further onto it, pushing into me hard then as he took my hands and held them down by my head, plowing into me harder with each thrust as he peered down at me.

Ryan had that same triumphant grin twitching at his lips though, intertwining his fingers through mine then as he spoke. "You have no idea how much I regretted my one night only suggestion these last weeks." He pushed into me hard then, grabbing my thighs as he moved and leaned down on them, pressing my knees into my chest then as I let out a long moan, waiting for me to finish before continuing. "I already regretted it the second I said it if I'm being real honest."

I tilted my head as I gave him a curious look, speaking between breaths."Why would you even suggest it then?" Ryan started to slow his pace down, only slamming into me with more slow, determined strokes, already gradually building up that familiar pressure as he kept his grip on my thighs.

"I kinda panicked I guess." He leaned down, pressing his lips to mine then as his hands returned to mine where they had stayed by my head, using his body to keep my knees where they were as he intertwined his fingers through mine.

It was as if I exploded then, no longer able to contain the pressure Ryan was building up, pulling away from our kiss then as I took in a deep breath of air. Each push of his into me just sent another wave over me, making it harder and harder for me to move as Ryan sat back up, arching his back then as he quickened his movements again.