The Mistress Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slow down, slow down," Wei said, caressing the blonde hair splayed out over her belly and thighs. "I'm not going anywhere."

Lynda's hips began to sway up and down in unison with the pulsing of Wei's clit. She thought she would crack open right down the middle with pleasure and arousal as she licked and sucked on Wei, sliding her tongue deep in, pulling it up towards the stiff little hairs there.

"What's going on here?" a man's voice interrupted.

Lynda's husband Alex had finished his workout, and stood there in shorts and a synthetic t-shirt, looking at his wife on her knees, her head buried between the spread legs of a woman he had never seen before. He could hear the sucking and slurping sounds his wife was making as she desperately pleased the woman on the couch.

"Lynda? What the fuck is going on?"

The woman on the couch looked Alex in the eyes, smug, bored, maybe. She leaned forward and whispered in his wife's ear.

Then, and only then, did his wife remove her mouth from the woman she was pleasuring.

Lynda looked up at her husband, her face wet and shiny from the other woman.

"Alex," Lynda whispered. "Meet the Mistress."

"What the fuck?" Alex yelled.

But Lynda was guided back down into between Wei's legs by a single gentle hand on the back of her head, and back down Lynda went, licking and sucking as if nothing had even happened. As if there had been no interruption at all.

"Lynda, will you please tell me what's going on," Alex demanded, his voice cracking.

He looked at Wei.

"Who are you?"

His hands were shaking.

She looked up at him, her face most expressionless, except for a contemptuous curl of the lip, a little glaze of pleasure in her eyes.

"Alex?"

"Yeah?"

"My name is Wei. I've taken control of your wife... well, you can see. I've taken control of her, and she is more or less a slave to me at this point. I mean, she still fights it a little bit, but it's more cute than anything else."

"What the fuck-"

But she held up a single finger and cut him off.

"And now I am going to need to have control of you, also, Alex."

What the fuck is going on here, he thought.

"I'm not into that. You didn't even ask me if I was into this kind of kink, Lynda, I mean what the hell-"

But Lynda did not respond in any way, and continued to suck on Wei's clitoris.

Again the finger silenced Alex.

"Alex," Wei said flatly. "Look at me."

He did.

"That's it, Alex. That's good. Keep looking at me. But it really doesn't matter if you don't."

"Lady, if you think I'm going to let you-"

"Shut up, Alex."

He fell silent.

"There you go. That's good. You can already feel me inside of you, can't you, Alex? You can feel me inside your mind. Heavy. Forceful. Yes?"

He nodded.

What's happening here, he thought. I have to get away.

"No, Alex. You won't go anywhere. You know that. I can do a lot inside you, Alex. I'm very powerful. But what I tend to do is to create obedience through pleasure. I've found that's the easiest way to make someone my... well, slave, Alex. I guess there's really no way around that term."

Wei leaned her head back, closed her eyes.

"Fuck, that feels good," she whispered, pushing Lynda's head tight to her dominant little cunt.

Alex watched his wife's ass buck up and down at the compliment. He could see how wet his wife was from across the room. He could hear his wife moaning, and he knew his wife wasn't far from orgasming herself.

He became aware of how erect his dick was in his shorts.

Wei focused her eyes on his again.

This time, he felt terrified. Helpless. Some small part of him wanted to run, wanted to escape, wanted to get in his car and drive away and never look back. Leave his wife behind, leave his house behind, his job, everything. He felt like a gazelle in the lion's jaws, and if he could get away, he would run and run and never quit running.

But he didn't go anywhere at all.

"Do you feel me in you, Alex?"

He nodded helplessly.

"I will always be there. I will always control you. You will always do exactly what I want. Won't you?"

No, he cried inside.

His dick throbbed in his shorts, pulsing along at the rhythm of her words. He had never been so erect. He had never been so aroused in his life.

Her eyes burned into his as his wife slurped away in between Wei's legs.

Please, he begged. Please.

Wei laughed at him.

"Well, Alex, ordinarily I would enjoy toying with you a little more. You probably think you are resisting me. Well, you aren't. And usually I let my men think they are fighting me for a lot longer than I will do with you. I like to toy with them."

Wei moaned and stroked his wife's hair. Lynda slurped on Wei's cunt even harder.

"Fuck, that feels good- anyway, I like to break men down," Wei went on. "But there's really no need. You were mine the second I decided you were. And anyway, I'm going to enslave you rather quickly- your wife is finally good at sucking my pussy, you see. She used to be terrible. But now she's good, and I want to cum."

Lynda moaned at the compliment from her Mistress.

"So when I cum, Alex, you cum. You cum and then tell me I'm your Mistress. You will never call me anything except Mistress. We will consider your orgasm to be the start of your enslavement to me. Do you hear me?"

All he could do was nod. Yes. Yes, I want that. Please take me.

He trembled, his knees shook. Some part of his body was still resisting her, even if his mind and soul were already completely hers.

"Good. You are going to do... things for me, Alex. Terrible things. I might make you hurt people. I might make you kill someone for me, Alex."

A moan escaped Alex. The pleasure of serving, of being obedient, of doing everything he was told was washing over him.

Of course I will serve, he thought, his cock throbbing harder.

Of course I will obey the Mistress.

Of course I will do anything she wants.

I will hurt. I will kill. Whatever Mistress wants.

That's what I will do.

Wei threw her head back, orgasming, grabbing Lynda's head with both hands, rubbing her pussy up and down Lynda's face.

Lynda began to erupt with muffled shrieks, Alex knew she was cumming along with Mistress. It was right that she orgasmed when the Mistress did, he thought. Never before. Never before the Mistress.

He was proud of his wife for serving the Mistress as the Mistress should be served.

And then Alex came, too, his cock erupting into his shorts, jet after jet of cum, his eyes seeing nothing, thinking nothing except a repeating refrain of whatever Mistress wants, whatever Mistress wants, whatever Mistress wants.

When he finally spoke to her, he did so from his knees. He wasn't sure how he had ended up on his knees, but it seemed appropriate.

"I am yours, Mistress," he said clearly.

"Of course you are," was all she said. "Come get the keys to my apartment, I expect you to move my things in here. Do it tonight. I am going to need to make you two do a lot of things for me, and I need you right where I want you. You can sleep on the couch or something, I'll be in bed with your wife."

"Of course, Mistress," he said.

Lynda's face was lying on one of Wei's thighs. She smiled up at Mistress, thick, syrupy eyes full of pride at having made her Mistress cum.

"Yes, Mistress. We belong to you."

Wei smiled down at her slave.

She already knew that, though. But it was always nice to hear, she thought.

12