The Mix-Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He no longer cared if she caught him. Pulling on his cock, he liberated it from folds of fat with a plop. His mouth hung open as he drank in her beauty, admiring the gentle sway of her breasts when she turned back for another beer. With a quick swig, she set it down and pulled the hair tie from her ponytail, all while one hand remained underwater. What was she doing? he wondered.

Her blonde locks fell down her shoulders, the ends darkening in the water. Underwater she worked a perfectly manicured finger against her folds, her hips moving in a rough primal rhythm. Hormones and alcohol opened her thighs another inch.

She straddled him wordlessly, her athletic body sliding against his big protruding gut, his thick belly hair engulfing the little navel ring on her flat stomach. She put her hands on the edge on either side of his head and ground her hips forward to find a place on his lap. Her smooth bikini bottoms slid along his torn undies, and his mouth fell open, exposing his yellowed jumble of teeth, drool trickling down his face unheeded.

Had he been an attractive man, she'd have flashed him her gorgeous smile and pressed her full lips against his, interlocking their tongues in a sensuous kiss. He wasn't an attractive man. Sitting tall on his lap left her heavy breasts mere inches from his gawking mouth, making him impulsively lick his lips, unbelieving of the exquisite girl on top of him. He'd never seen such a pair and knew he wouldn't again. Her flowery scent filled his nose, and he snorted it in, in his ramping lust to be sure the surreal night was not a dream.

"Fuckin' hell," he croaked.

Even though every fiber of her was revolted by Lester, the need between Taryn's legs was incessant and all consuming, commanding her to open her thighs wider to grip onto him. She closed her eyes as her hips began grinding ever so slightly, imagining him to be one of the rugged male models at the agency. But she couldn't avoid reality as she sank into the blubbery flesh of his legs and gripped tightly to avoid slipping off.

Lester finally got the hint. In a surreal moment he'd remember the rest of his life, he ran his shaking hands down her sides and squeezed her fit ass, the same one he'd yearned to sink his teeth into days earlier. He was amazed by the softness of her skin and how every inch of her perfect body stiffened him into desperate biological craving.

The sixty-one-year-old stuck his tongue out and buried his face in the prom queen's lush cleavage, licking and slurping on her flawless skin. His cracked lips released a moan as her blonde hair fell into his face, reducing his entire world to her heavy breasts.

"So fuckin' lovely, reminds me of my mags," he muttered, his tongue licking her bikini top.

His breathing quickened into excited gasps as her hips ground harder against him, her teen body sending him into an overdrive of pure lust. His balls ached with the delicious friction against his cock. Any second, he might erupt...

"You're fucking disgusting," she said, leaning forward and pulling his little cock from his ripped underwear. Her nails brushed against his pulsating balls, making him flinch forward, his mouth engulfing her breast, fabric and all.

"Oh yes, uhh uhhh uhhhh," he grunted, pushing his nose into the smooth material until he could hardly breathe. Licking, snorting, and sweating like a dirty pig, his red patchy face crushed against her soft skin. Drool escaped his hungry mouth in drops at first, then a steady stream that soaked her chest.

The blonde's arms burned holding onto the edge. She looked away into the dark shamefully, as his nasty mouth degraded her. It was unlike anything she'd experienced. It wasn't some 20-year-old carefully kissing her tender buds after a few dates. She had no explanation why she was so turned on, why the itch between her legs was making her act like a slut for the dirty old man. But every grunt, every sloppy lick from his nasty mouth reminded her that she wanted one thing, to fuck his brains out.

He ripped her top off, his eyes widening at her big teenage tits right in front of his face. In all his life, Lester had never seen a pair like hers. Soft and heavy, they swayed as she tried staying on his lap.

"Ugh... HOLY HELL, them's some tits!" he cried. He snorted loudly, and a second later her nipple was in the back of his throat. His nose crammed against her flesh as he devoured as much of her as he could. She felt his tongue and teeth brush against her hardening nipples. He slurped on her, making noises more animal than man. It didn't' distract her from the fact she was soaked. His bobbing cock slipped from her grasp a couple times. Even underwater, she could feel precum sticking to her fingers.

Lester rutted his hips upward as best he could, his breathing becoming labored with her tit stuffed in his mouth. All this did was make her slide down his enormous hairy gut.

She looked at him distastefully. "Stop." Wrapping one arm around his neck, she secured his little cock and guided it against her swimsuit bottoms, slapping away Lester's hand trying to yank her bottoms off.

"These are Emilio Pucci," she said. Lester had no clue who the hell that was, and began sucking on her other breast, yet unspoiled by his rotten mouth. Gazing around for onlookers, Taryn untied her bikini, and it sank in the bubbling froth. Nothing separated her naked body from his throbbing dick.

Lester couldn't believe his luck. His buddies at Peppermint Charm, the old strip club, would never believe him. Taryn made the nicest piece of ass there look like a cow. The stunning blonde on his lap stroked his cock as lazily as she ground her hips. Her eyes closed.

Water sloshed about his big gut, but it slowed, as did time for a moment. It was about to happen. The darkness couldn't hide his stunned face.

Slowly, excruciatingly, her hand guided him against her soft folds. With a deep breath, she eased her hips down, and his face contorted into a pained expression as her pussy sheathed him completely. The movement of the water stilled for a moment as their bodies configured under it. As small as he was, he nearly slipped out, but her pussy slid back over him, the satiny friction making him groan. She wondered if he was having a heart attack.

"Ahh fuck, you hot piece - uhhh - piece of ass," he said, "Fuck me just like that." Rutting his hips upward with all his might, he fancied himself one of the hung porn stars in his movies, pounding away at her. In reality, his voluminous stomach wobbled like jello for thirty seconds before he gasped for air. He squashed her well-formed rear in his hands, unceasingly worshipping her reddening ass.

His hairy stomach tickled hers as she rode him harder. Her tight slit milked his entire shaft, caressing him... urging him on... encouraging him. Her blonde locks stuck to her skin and his as her brow furrowed, her eyes closed urgently. Her flushed skin shone with sweat.

She plunged herself down on him, trying her best to fill the need surging between her legs. His thin cock slid easily inside her, and the rare times she opened her eyes was to make sure he was still inside. Her folds parted around him, granting access to her teen body.

She couldn't explain it. As she gyrated on his lap, his mouth greedily slurping on her breasts, the apartment and nearby swimming pool grew hazy, like a dream. Her world was smaller, fringed with darkness and the warmth in her core, the sliding of his body in hers.

Lester gripped the back of her neck, opening his dirty mouth with his tongue out. She turned away from his comical attempt at a kiss, and he returned to her saliva covered chest. His tongue licked her hardened nipple, soon engorged in the back of his throat. The patchy hair on his face tickled her, opening her eyes. The view of his balding head, with thick ridges of fat made her turn away, the shame of his nasty mouth degrading her chest too much to see.

Her lips opened involuntarily. "Ah, oh fuck..." The warm friction inside her made her buck her hips harder. Lester's mouth dropped off the model's perfect tit, seeing her beautiful face contorted in concentration as she fucked him for all he was worth. Their bodies slapped together, sending water splashing over the edge.

"Ahhhhh ahhhh you dirty girl, you - you - AHHHH!" He thought his soul had left his body as torrents of cum erupted from his nasty balls deep into her body, coating her womb with huge globs of his syrupy seed. His scraggly balls pulsed and floated to the surface as they pumped her full and overflowed her. Making sure she got every drip, Lester squeezed her ass so tightly red handprints marked her skin.

"Ugh, oh my, ughhh," he grunted, his head facing skyward. His rutting hips slowed, his throbbing cock shooting its thick ropes into her erratically for a minute.

Coming to her senses, she fished for her bikini bottoms in the turbulent froth. As she tied it back on, Lester spread his legs and lay back gulping for air as if he'd run a marathon. The thick greying mats of hair on his chest hung down in sweaty strands.

She couldn't believe they were now... sexual partners. A nauseous wave roiled her stomach. She slid out, and with a tentative first step, hurriedly moved past the pile of beer cans. Her footsteps on the cool pavement came in uneven lines - she usually wasn't a five-beer kind of girl. Every step was an adventure, and she scanned the nearby apartments for onlookers. Not looking back, she scooped up her shoes and made it to 204, all too aware of dripping, not all of it water.

Lester sat in complete contentment. He strained his neck to see where she'd gone, thinking how her reddened ass left with his handprints on each cheek. His chest heaved in the bubbling water, and he wiped his drenched brow. Reaching for another beer, his sweaty hands brushed against the bar of soap, knocking it to the ground. He thought twice of it. Her feminine perfume lingered on him. This was a memory he never wanted to wash off.

~~~~~

Later that night, the front door of Katsuya opened, and a dash of blonde hair and attitude burst in. Taryn wore a full-length black sequin gown that quieted the usual chatter and made entire tables turn. Even in the dim restaurant, the fabric glittered vibrantly, outlining her youthful silhouette like a shimmering hourglass. Every step was arrogance in its fluidity, how the sequins conformed to her God-given curves and how its dangerous slit revealed her silken thighs underneath. She walked confidently in her strappy heels, even with her gown trailing the ground inches behind her.

She overheard a guy whisper to his friends, "Bro, check out 6 o'clock."

She turned to the long table in the back, her curled tresses nearly obscuring the bronze hoops swaying from her ears. Husbands and boyfriends admired her backless dress, studying the soft, feminine lines of her neck and the subtle curve of her narrow waist. Her ass rippled, each step stretching the snug gown to her every curve.

The other of the two hot tub guys waved at her from the end of the table. She sighed. Of course. Don't let Amy pick the guests. Her elegance was marred by the creeping stickiness between her long legs. She felt it gushing out of her down her toned thighs, which she squeezed together as much as she could.

Andy Addington rose from his seat with his wine glass. "My apologies, I swear I taught my daughter to be on time." He paused, checking his watch. "Surprised I'm up this late?"

Taryn grabbed a glass from Amy and leaned in for a quick hug. "I'm going to kill you, Park."

"Pssh, I didn't think you'd make it. You look fucking fabulous," Amy said, looking at Taryn up and down.

Mr. Addington raised his glass. "Here's to Taryn, who's my pride and sometimes, well--"

Amy smirked. "A pain in the ass?"

"I'm just proud of you, T. You're going to kill it in Chicago." His chest swelled - she reminded him so much of when he'd first met Taryn's mother. He had no clue a sickening glob of cum was working its way onto his daughter's thigh at that moment...

"You should see me at 4 AM when I have to get up for my flight," she said, hugging him. "Thank you for tonight." Lester's vile fluids smeared between her legs, soaking into her dress. She was grateful it was black.

As servers came to their table with plate after plate, Taryn fidgeted. Ropes of cum dribbled into her lace panties as she smiled at the table, each reminding her of the man old enough to be her grandfather. The man she rode harder than anyone in her life. Why did she do it - was it because she was tipsy? She would never have touched him in a million years if she hadn't had that absolute yearning between her legs earlier. She shuddered. Am I a freak?

She flipped her hair over her shoulder, hoping the foundation on her chest concealed how roughly Lester sucked her normally flawless skin. Her one consolation was that she had been taking her daily pill. It wasn't like the old pervert's eruption inside her was going to knock her up... She cringed. Ew, don't even think about that.

Amy told her once a man ejaculates tens of millions of sperm during sex. For fuck's sake, his must be the record, I'm feeling every one of them right now, she thought. But her mind wandered back to that pill - how her world hadn't been the same since she started taking it. Crossing her legs with a grimace, Taryn wiped her smooth thighs with a napkin until it hung sopping with cum. She dropped it under the table. The first minute she returned from her photoshoot, the blonde stunner would go to the pharmacy.