All Comments on 'The Mix-Up Ch. 04'

by parum

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thatta boy Lester. Applause.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My new hero is Lester Burns.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved the anal scene! Give us more of that!

The description of a blowjob (face fucking?) with your brilliant, descriptive writing style would be awesome.

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirly5 months ago

I gave the story a five- star!

I def enjoy reading about Lester but there's SO much detail and length going into his story that's not really relevant to our main character - Taryn. I assume your story will have Taryn eventually doing things with Ernesto, but there's way too much with Lester. There was the perfect opportunity for Taryn to do something with the guy on Instagram, especially when she sent him photos, but she ended up with Lester again (which we've read about multiple times already). I'm not saying you should stop writing about Lester all together, but I think the story needs different directions to keep it interesting, instead of the same thing different chapter. Of course, my critiques are good faith, things I hope you can consider, and I also understand literally every reader and you have different wants from a story.

Lastly, the italicizes Instagram messages was some of the hottest writing I've ever read on here. As a woman, we deeply want to get pregnant (literally what women evolved for), but the way you wrote it was magical, despite the depravity of it. Looking forward to the next one, and my fingers are crossed to go into some new directions! :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story is so hot. Best on here. It makes it hotter she doesn’t orgasm with Lester.

Is the lesbian the handy woman at Gary’s place that wants to take her shine off? Hope so.

I think it’s the Geode one in the same

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userparum@parum
I'm working on Chapter 6. But forgive me if I'd rather dabble in shorter stories about witches, emo-girls, and lingerie. https://discord.gg/55JHDEcg Parum

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES