All Comments on 'The Mix-Up Ch. 05'

by parum

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thanks for the chapter

Continue on

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Glad I stumbled onto this story. This is excellent writing, very descriptive, and puts me there. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Probably the best story I've ever read on here. Please continue making this lady cum. :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely a top series, i can't wait for the hunchback to properly mount her as well, satisfying her deep itch

CatharticoCathartico5 months ago

One of the best writing styles on Literotica. It's very descriptive and the use of metaphors is excellent.

Only suggestion: it would be great if the sex scenes were a bit more detailed and longer (e.g. position changes, different sex acts).

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Top series!

I hope the hunchback gets a stab at 'his' model next. He should be more aggressive, like the rough counterpart to Lester.

Can you increase the kinkiness with the next chapters? The anal scene was a great start but we want more ;)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

love the idea of a deal between Taryn and Lester.

When her hormones go crazy, Lester is ready and available.

In return he wants more and dirtier sex (anal, bj, a2m, rimming, etc.).

But let it always end in a creampie. after all we want our model to get bred.

CatharticoCathartico5 months ago

Just read your profile.

If you want to spice up the hot girl/creep theme, you could use Amy as a contrast.

She gets involved with a hot hunk who is a typical fratboy.

But the hunk is rude and rough with Amy.

In the end, it turns out that it's the anonymous user (Geode) who's only using Amy to get to Taryn.

By contrast, Lester really cares about Taryn.

Here's another idea: you could contrast the two types of creeps Lester versus Cattarossi.

Lester is poor, filthy and creepy but not a brute bully.

Cattarossi is rich, well-dressed but a nasty ruffian.

captcoolcaptcool5 months ago

The contrasts between Taryn and Lester are perfect. If you can keep writing stories like this, I'll definitely be a happy reader.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love the contrasts between Taryn and Lester. Besides the physicality aspect, maybe add Amy being used by Lester. Everyone would expect Taryn to be able to sleep with multiple partners, not Lester, whom Taryn seeks out girls to satisfy him to fulfill their Agreement when Taryn cannot use him, but made him tag along. I’d imagine no girl will be satisfied by Lester’s performance which is opposite for Taryn. Maybe her body adjusts to Lester’s nursing on her and her bust grows. Her popularity grows as she conforms to falling deeper with Lester and Lester continually explores dirty, degrading kinks he read about from the Tes’ra when it drove him to get food.

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirly5 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter in the series and hoping it's something new other than Lester and Taryn.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I hope she didn’t orgasm did she?

Don’t seem she did.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Looking forward to chapter 6! Recently brushed up on this series as I recall a note saying the next chapter will be out soon. The note is gone now, but fingers crossed more updates to this fun story will be out soon.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I know it is hard to juggle time and writing on here is just a hobby for most so get it if Ch 6 is never arriving but should I keep checking back?

BlackBookTalesBlackBookTales2 months ago

So I take it Chapter 6 is going to be the finale of this series based on your recent words?

parumparum2 months agoAuthor

To answer your question, there'll be at least a Chapter 7. There's too much story to wrap up in this next chapter alone. I'm as ready as anyone to finish this series and luckily, Chapter 6 has a huge portion written. Thank you for checking in.

Parum

Dare69Dare692 months ago

That was delightful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow!!! What a fantastic story!! So hot and the way you wirte the dynamics between the hot girl who spiralling versus the ugly guy who is clueless but somehow winning the lottery, absoukte perfection!!!

Please can we have abother update for chapter 6??

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

This series is SO hot and nasty! Can't wait for the next part.

BlackBookTalesBlackBookTales18 days ago

So, how's the update coming along? I'm not wanting to be pushy or anything; I'm just curious. I'm also curious as to what the writing process looks like to get these nice results.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userparum@parum
I'm working on Chapter 6. But forgive me if I'd rather dabble in shorter stories about witches, emo-girls, and lingerie. https://discord.gg/55JHDEcg Parum

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Mix-Up Ch. 04 Previous Part
The Mix-Up Series Info