The Mobster's Whore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you enjoying yourself, Avery?"

"So fucking much. Oh, my god, your cock feels like heaven," she replies, her voice hoarse and breathy.

I lift my head so I'm looking right into her eyes, heavy-lidded and glazed with equal parts hunger and contentment.

"Is that right?" I growl.

Avery nods, her hair messy and matted against her forehead from the sweat on her brow.

"Will you ever keep your pussy away from me again?"

"Never. I promise. Never again," she swears, and I smile at her.

I know she would literally say or do anything I asked of her right now, she was that drunk from sexual satisfaction. Having achieved my goal, I laid her upper body down on the bed, but kept my hands on her hips.

I hold them up, high off the bed so she can keep her legs wrapped around my waist, then reach under her and grab her ass again.

I pound into her, ramming my cock as far as it'll go into her pussy. I am encouraged by her cries, smirking down at the way she clutches at the sheets in desperation, her tits bouncing with each and every inward thrust.

Despite all of that, or maybe because of it, she still manages to keep her eyes on mine the way I want her to.

Sweat runs down my face, dripping onto her belly; thighs slapping erratically against each other loud enough to drown out her moans and my grunts.

"Tell me what you need, Mr. Aldine. Tell me what you need to come."

And I almost do, right then. Just from the sound of her voice and the depraved look in those big, brown eyes.

"Touch yourself," I tell her. "Grab those tits for me."

And she does, without hesitation. She takes them in her hands and squeezes them roughly, pinching at her nipples until they hurt and she cries out as she explodes around me.

It's the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen, her obeying me without question like that and I can't help but follow her, bucking into her while I moan from my own release, my muscles tensing up as I fill her cunt.

We ride our own waves, slowly making our way back to shore, exhausted, fulfilled, content.

I collapse on top of her, my body drained of every bit of strength and energy. She holds my head against her chest while our pulses race, as our breathing slowly begins to steady.

I roll us over so she's on top, and pull her against me, wrapping both arms around her to keep her in place.

I don't know why, but I'm not ready to leave yet. Normally, after my release, I can't wait to distance myself from the woman in question, but that was the last thing I had in mind right now.

Avery lays her head on my chest, releasing a soft sigh that claws at my insides. I ignore the part of me that tells me to escape, and instead enjoy her soft body against mine.

I close my eyes and lose myself in the even beat of her heart, gently stroking the curve of her back with my fingers.

It isn't long before she's passed out in my arms, her left hand balled into a fist on my chest.

What the hell was I doing?

This was the last fucking thing I needed to be doing right now, considering how much shit I was in.

The feds wanted me in prison, my enemies and allies alike had bounties on my head, prepared to pay well over ten million for my death.

My attention should be there right now, trying to fix those problems. Not starting new ones by getting too attached to a whore who had more secrets that I was comfortable with.

Secrets she refused to tell me because she wasn't ready. Which shouldn't stop me from digging into her past anyway, since I had no idea why she was here. Avery could be lying, again. I shouldn't believe anything that came out of her fucking mouth.

But I did. For some reason I couldn't understand, I believed her. Even though she'd given me no reason to at this point.

Which meant that I trusted her.

Fuck.

I glance down at her, and my chest expands with an emotion I don't understand. I had come this far without taking a bullet, proving that I've been doing something right.

If I had people watching me, it wouldn't be long before they picked up on my very unhealthy attachment to Avery. They would see it for what it was; a weakness.

And they would exploit it without hesitation.

So, I gently gather her close for a few more seconds, then roll us over so she's on her back. She's so exhausted she doesn't even stir, and I press a kiss to her forehead before getting off the bed.

I replace the sheets over her, draping them over her lower body. I watch her while I slip back into my boxers, then reach for the door handle.

I leave her room, then her apartment as quietly as I can.

12