The Modified Slave Ch. 05

Story Info
Red takes a beating before being branded.
2.7k words
4.5
24.7k
24

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Chapter five gave me a lot of trouble! I rewrote it twice, and I'm still not super happy with it. It ended up more S/M heavy, including bondage, impact play, electro play and branding, and humiliation. It's been a few years since I messed around with a violet wand (and I've never topped), so excuse any inaccuracies.


Sasha

"What the fuck?" I wondered out loud as my rideshare pulled away from the curb in front of the address Blue had given me. What kind of tattoo artist lived in a mansion in the old historic district? The neighborhood was known for Victorian cottages, Craftsman homes, and Neoclassical manors--which I only knew because I'd taken an architecture class to fulfill one of my general education requirements--but Blue's house was a Mediterranean Revival. Or maybe a Spanish Colonial? Whatever.

It was big and a little ugly. The grungy rectangular building had red clay roof tiles, round-headed doors, and helical window mullions. The front door had a vaguely classical bas-relief pediment that clashed with the blind arches holding up the wrought-iron balcony above it. I couldn't find a buzzer, so I used the heavy metal knocker. Blue answered looking like Blue, except he was wearing a t-shirt instead of a pearl-snap button-down. I got a glimpse of a two-story foyer before he ushered me back outside and to a side entrance on an addition that looked original but probably wasn't because it ruined the symmetry of the façade.

The raised-paneled door opened to reveal a dungeon that almost made a medieval torture chamber look like a modern industrial farmhouse. The room had lime-washed walls, flagstone floors, and sandblasted windows. A pergola had been built out of a truss from one of the distressed wood ceiling beams. There was an iron cage hanging from a chain, a steel breaking wheel mounted to a post, and--"Is that a fucking rack?" I asked, walking over to the bondage table.

"My dad collected antique punishment devices," he said. "Most of them are speculations and hoaxes from the 17th and 18th centuries, but they made an... impression."

The last two sessions had been so ad-hoc, I guess I wasn't prepared for such serious set up. If anything, I'd expected some kind of medical situation with an eye towards safety and sanitation. Then again, I'd also expected him to live in an apartment complex or maybe a small bungalow. Blue's vintage decor was like his cowboy clothing--styled but understated. He had consummate taste and knew exactly what he wanted. I mean, I'm pretty sure you can't just buy furniture meant to dislocate limbs on the internet.

He told me to undress and I knew the drill by now. "When you are standing," he began once my clothes were folded and set aside, "you will either be waiting or at attention. Your legs should be wide apart enough for me to fit my hand in the space between your thighs." Palm flat and facing upward, he bumped his fingers against the small gap there to demonstrate it's current deficiency. I shuffled my feet outwards until I could accommodate the necessary width. "Chin up," he continued, tapping lightly on the underside of my jaw. "If I am in your field of vision, you will look at me. If I'm not, you will look straight ahead. When you are waiting, you will fold your arms behind your back. Grab your elbows. Good."

He circled around me, issuing commands and applying his fingers in places he wanted me to fix. "Shoulders back," a squeeze of my upper arms. "Stand taller," an upwards nudge between my scapulas. "No, don't lose the arch in your back," a press against my lower spine. Blue was detail-oriented down to the millimeter, and I found his precision exhilarating.

"When you are at attention, you will keep your fingers threaded behind your neck with your elbows up and back. Further back, Red, open up your chest." This was a significantly more strenuous position, and I was trembling from the effort in mere minutes. I'd played soccer for almost a decade growing up; no arm strength required. "We'll have to build more muscle," Blue observed, before slapping my ass without warning. I yelped, limbs flailing as I only just avoided face-planting into the floor. "And stability."

I rearranged myself back into the waiting stance at his order and with his help, embarrassed at my apparent inadequacy, but thrilled at the insinuation that he'd train me to suit his needs. Something had happened to me since last week. I'd taken the chain out of my pussy lips, but Blue had remained inexorably intertwined. I couldn't touch my cunt without hearing Your orgasms don't belong to you echoing in my head... and heart.

Blue

M/s is not a more extreme form of D/s. A dominant can just as easily live under someone else's authority as a slave and still remain dominant in bed if that's what their Master desires. It's a distinction between who you are versus what you do. You know that little aphorism about submissives having all the power? The point of being a slave is that you don't.

I hadn't owned anyone in a decade. With the way that relationship ended, I hadn't wanted to. I mostly played and fucked masochistic subs. They weren't difficult to find; my dance card filled up fast with volunteers for needle art and corset piercings whenever I attended a private party. Some I'd even tattooed as part of a scene. None of them would dream of giving me free reign over their bodies the way I knew Red would.

I'd managed to disappoint both my politician father and poet laureate mother by becoming a tattooer instead of a painter. Even still, there was no scenario where I was flashing Red in "enter here" arrows or bouquets of cocks or any manner of imagery designed to be humiliating for humiliation's sake. I wanted to ruin her life, but I also wanted to make her a cohesive work of art. Not today, though. Today I could have a little fun.

Inkless bloodlining was my normal go-to for something temporary, but redheads can be hit or miss with scarring. It's not often that someone in my profession encounters virgin skin, and when they do, the person attached to that skin usually wants something small and simple. I didn't want to do anything that would compromise my ultimate vision for Red. Electro branding still carried risks, but burns would be easier to cover.

The rack was fun, but first up was the sawhorse. It was more of an adjustable wooden trestle, really. I could change out the top attachment depending on whether I wanted to use it as a bench or a donkey. Very versatile and very uncomfortable. I made Red straddle it while I warmed her tits up with my hands.

There seemed to be no limit to how hard I could play with Red's nipples, but she flinched when I spanked her breast. The tissue was dense--probably due to her age and weight--which posed complications for impact play. I'd have to keep it stingy and superficial. I grabbed a switch from the cart of tools I'd prepared before her arrival and gave her an experimental strike, pulling back the moment it landed.

"Ah!" She twitched backwards, but didn't move her unrestrained arms to cover herself. Good girl.

"Look how pretty you stripe," I said, running a finger along the ribbon of red that now marred her pale, freckled skin. I added five more to match, finishing with a stroke that caught the center of both nipples. As they began to visibly darken and engorge, I snapped them between the cruel jaws of spiked clover clamps and added eight ounce weights.

Red's tits were so perky the nipples distended but didn't droop. I knew I'd be able to lengthen them by a lot, but I'd have to thicken them for gauges. I didn't want them to look stretched out, just big. I played with the weights until Red was rocking her cunt against the wooden surface, then folded her over the horse width-wise. Feet and hands elevated off the floor, I secured her wrists and ankles to the frame with double column ties. With her hips bent and head lowered, my vantage point reduced her to an ass, a cunt, and a set of legs.

"Let's check if you cleaned this for me," I touched her asshole and she shuddered. Donning gloves, I emptied a syringe of thick, water-based lube just inside before smearing it around her ring. My pointer finger slipped in and out of her easily--and spotlessly--but I didn't want to prepare her too much. I owned several different types of anal dilators; some day Red would take the pear of anguish, but for now I greased up a medium-sized steel butt plug.

She squeaked as I inserted it. Solid and heavy, in her position it was sphincter versus gravity. "Look at this well-used asshole," I taunted. "Must have seen a lot of dicks. My little anal slut can't even keep the plug in, can you?"

"I can keep it in," she said, teeth clenched as tight as her hole.

I swapped the switch for a cane and smacked it against her butt cheeks. Red hissed and recoiled, then arched her back for more. The way she processed pain was a thing of beauty. Alas, her instinct to relax into it caused the plug to slip until it caught on the thickest part.

Sasha

I'd messed around with spanking, and a faux-leather paddle that imprinted the word PRINCESS, and a flogger made out of braided cooking twine. I wasn't sure if it was the instrument or the player, but none of it compared. Blue followed through with each hit, and the pain was as nuanced as it was exquisite. A sharp crack as it hit the surface of my skin, a thumping ache as the full transfer of energy spiraled beneath it. If only--

The toy fell out after three more swings delivered to my ass and thighs. "There's too much lube," I complained like an idiot.

Blue chuckled at that, sounding downright evil. Today was a departure from what I'd come to expect with him. I wasn't opposed to it, I'd just assumed he was more of an emotional sadist than a physical one. Was this for fun? A precursor to sex? Or, I shuddered, a substitution for it?

The replacement plug was much bigger, and Blue forced it in without additional lubrication. I was still coated in enough of the stuff to prevent true pain, but it burned something fierce. Not even the delicious pressure on my nipples as the weights swung and the clamps tightened was enough to distract me. This plug wasn't coming out, that was for sure. It felt like a fucking fist.

I must have said the last part out loud because Blue responded. "Not even close, Red. But I'm happy to show you what a fist really feels like, if that's what you want."

"No, thank you."

Blue resumed his caning. He stopped to run a hand over my skin whenever my legs jerked in their bindings, but his torment was otherwise relentless. He preoccupied himself with my sensitive inner thighs when it became obvious I hated that the most. I was gasping for breath when he stopped, but my relief lasted all of a single second before a vertical strike slashed upward between my labia. A bruising, breathtaking hurt that triggered some primal impulse to protect my feminine softness. Ew.

"Do it again," I implored, but Blue ignored me. In fact, he ignored me for several minutes until finally rounding the bench. From my perspective, I could only see his shoes and a trailing black power cable.

"This," he squatted, raising my head with a hand in my hair and indicating to the device he held in the other, "is an electromagnetic wand. I'm going to brand you with it. After I hurt you with it."

"But--" I started.

"Temporary. It will fade."

I took a deep breath. This was what I wanted--for him to mark me--but that didn't stop fear from raising goosebumps across my skin. "Yes."

Blue wrenched my neck back even further, eyes dark, expression stern. "Yes, sir."

"Yes, sir."

Blue

Not the honorific I preferred, but Red wouldn't earn Master until she had ink in her skin and a collar around her neck. I was, however, sending her home with a contract; learning how to address her superiors was good practice for the six-month training period.

I let go of her hair. Supporting her arms against the horse would offer relief from having most of her weight focused on her lower stomach, but she didn't try to keep herself propped up. Red was perceptive, and I enjoyed her efforts not to subvert my will. Eventually I'd have her so conditioned, obedience would be as a effortless as breathing.

Passing a glass electrode over Red's lower back elicited a yelp, likely more from the sound than the sensation. A violet wand's bark was worse than it's bite in most cases--especially with such a low-intensity attachment--and anticipation usually did the rest of the work. Today, of course, was not most cases. I liked hurting Red too much to take it easy on her.

I turned up the power and zapped her skin from a greater distance. The noise was louder, and she squirmed as the charge arced to the metal nipple clamps and butt plug. Turning it up again, I followed an upwards path starting at her calves, focusing on the back of her knees and nicely bruising thighs until reaching her ass.

Red didn't start shrieking until I switched the glass electrode out for carbon steel; swiping the metal tip of it quickly over skin made it feel like a knife, and the studded sides didn't offer much respite. Thrashing in her bonds, I let her fight my continued attentions until she tried herself out--at which point she was sobbing. When I focused the attachment on the base of the butt plug, lighting her up from the inside out, she straight-up short circuited.

Form straining outwards, breaths rattling inwards, I almost wished I could see her face. She broke out into a sweat and I heard her teeth chatter for a moment before all her strength fled and she collapsed.

I shut off the wand and set it aside. "Did you just cum?"

"It didn't feel good," she whimpered in answer.

An orgasm that didn't feel good. I filed the concept away to investigate later while I untied Red from the horse and carried her boneless body to the rack. Eyes glistening, cheeks glowing, nose running--she looked sublime.

"Hmm," I replied. An orgasm that didn't feel good. I filed the concept away to investigate later while I untied Red from the horse and carried her boneless body to the rack. Eyes glistening, cheeks glowing, nose running--she looked sublime. "It's going to get worse."

I screwed her wrists and ankles into the iron shackles attached to the chain wrapped around the winching mechanisms. The rack could do some damage, but I only stretched her enough to keep her arms straight and back arched. The position pushed her plugged and punished backside against the slatted surface, something Red seemed to realize as she blinked back down to earth. I loved how difficult it was to get her into subspace; she felt everything as I meant it to be felt.

I had a stencil prepared for the space above her crotch, but I didn't get up to grab it. Such a pretty, pristine canvas. My fingers twitched with the desire to draw. Red's skin sizzled beneath the branding electrode, a perfect soundtrack to get lost in the swoops and swirls I freehanded between her hips. My forearm was braced against her stomach in anticipation of movement that never came. The sacrifice upon my altar was still and reverent.

The abandoned trace paper read Anal only, but when I pulled back to regard my work nearly an hour later, the only word that stared back at me was Owned.