All Comments on 'The Mom-Daughter Lovers Club Ch. 04'

by LL72

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ReadytedyReadytedyover 2 years ago

Great story. Daughters and I can't wait to read what them moms/daughters get up to on Friday night.

Bronco56Bronco56over 2 years ago

This was a fantastic continuation of the series. Loved it. Now I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This series is brilliant!

knottsluvverknottsluvverover 2 years ago

Wonderful. Not just hot, but sensual as well. I could practically smell the atmosphere in their room. I can't wait for the next chapter. Really looking forward to hearing about Shawn and Marcia's initiation into the Mom-Daughter Lover's Club. Please keep writing. You have a real talent for kink-lit!

liz33ndliz33ndover 2 years ago

great addition, thats what we members wanted to heat. solid four stars. and waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but dialogue is questionable. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You took your 4-5 Star story and RUINED IT by adding anal. HORRIBLE idea... just NASTY, filthy, disgusting.

Instead of 5, YOU GET 1 STAR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WAS going to rate it 4 stars, but then you ruined it with anal. Just disgusting.

...like putting $#!t in your child's ice cream.

Gave it 1 star for adding anal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLL72@LL72
I write stories about fantastic sex, that's fantastic in all senses of the word: Great - I write about mind blowing orgasms and people having the best sex they ever had, with all the women wet and the guys hard, no-one gets cramp or has a headache or can't perform. Not credibl...