The Moment

Story Info
Some moments last forever.
2.3k words
3.29
5.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Moment

1 Introduction

Most of our moments tick away unremarkably. Most.

There are though, also. Those life affirming. Soul shaping, direction defining moments. Non returnable, never forgetable. They punctuate our existence.

You know the ones. Poweful moments. Moments so rare. So magical. Our souls dance with the Gods...... and Goddesses. Our hearts clutch to the memories tightly foreverthereafter. And those painful moments. As succinctly Non-returnable. Not ever, as the beautiful and memorable moments we celebrate. Moments so brutal memory locks them away, and cowers to their existence.

This is the tale of one particular moment. A moment that encapsulated and engrained all the above and more. Heaven and hell, daydreams, nightmares, and the wishing well.

Writing. Recolecting from here, a half dozen or so months after that fateful day. The mounting weeks since, having passed at an intensely alarming speed. Toward an irreversable, and irrisitable.... Insatiable rate of change and awakening. The deliciously degrading realisation. The bringing to life parts of my sexual soul..... Parts, Even i myself had lived 37 years barely aware i harboured! Hidden. Treasured. In tandem with the many sexual wonders, and dissapointments life and i had experienced. Carnal, magical, forbidden parts of my sexual soul. Many of which i had tried.... Tried so hard and failed. To deny and sedate since for as long as i can remember.

Dani, i had first met.... wgen i visited 'Jennifers'..... twelve or so months prior to this day. This day, as i say, give or take about six months ago.

Dani was an Angel of a woman. I have sadly not seen from that day to this. Another wave of reprocussion, karma from 'the moment'.

A prescription might dare proclaim this painful, personsal, sensual, spiritual wave of loss a 'side effect'. No. I missed Dani like crazy. In many ways aching for her more intensely, and intimately. Well, i certainly missed the intimacy i shared with Dani. Way more than any i enjoyed, or didnt enjoy with my family! The cold truth of my sexual deviance, and the severity of its passion outed right there in that statement of fact.

In many ways moraly revolting.

Hovering somewhere, within the reams of 'irrisiatableness'. Around about 'on par'...... To the magical, raging heat. That beautiful, carnal, sexual, lusting. That heartwarming, filthy gorgeous, naaaawty joy day dreaming.

The devil, or deviless, as always comes with a smile on her face. Usually bearing shiny gifts, and wearing stockings and heels and the works!

Having probably had the pleasure of spending time with the beautiful Dani seven, maybe eight times of varrying lengths of time and expense before that moment. Not any one of those times, ever wanting to leave i must add.

I remember conciously looking, and looking, and looking at the clock.... constantly, repeatedly. And with rather alarming regularity. So as to avoid the terrible shock of feeling like time had rushed me.

... A weird and pointless effort in retrospect. Suppose it was my attempt to stretch time. To elongate the many 'moments', she had given me.

I picture her face now. Her smile speaking silently. Boldly, and brightly chamioning sexuality and laughter. Her spirit beaming joy from her soul to mine.

She was such a wonderful, soulful, filthy woman. Blonde, 37 years. Stunningly good looking. A scorpio, snap as myself. Looking, she did, a good bet for 30. Fun, sexy as.. ****. Radiant, cheeky, smart and streetwise. With a body any woman could ever wish to be blessed with. Or any man lay with. Perfect in every way.

Driving to 'Jennifers' i remember as always being super excited. Jennifers was the name of the 'Gentlemans club', 'Brass', where Dani worked. Where we had met.

I had upunto her. Visited many, many 'sex workers', 'whores', 'working girls'...... In many 'brothels', 'massage parlours', 'Gentlemans clubs', the term Jennifers chose to travel by.

Dear reader. Over the years. Mostly, not surprisingly on the QT. The two or three years before i had even plucked up the courage to visit some, mostly gorgeous shemale 'escorts'. And doing so with increasing kinkyness....

Yet none had compared to Dani. She was the 'fittest bird' at High schools, fitter older sister! Armed with fierce whit, and a brave, burning spirit. Her Supreme, delicious sexual energy. Rode bareback in her every movement.

Plenty been the times i felt sure. Sure all through me. Sure that she had, be it just for one second..... a certain glance caught, one of her heavenly, cheeky as **** half smirk/half smile' s, that i fealt honoured to know. And i miss. That she had felt the same about me. Just living that 12 months with the hope of this being true... That 'lil' old me had shone beyond the base businness transaction. That was our meeting. The dream i had brightened her world, if just a tad.

The time i asked Dani how much to go to a hotel together and she had replied ernestly 50p. Proceeding to kiss me and tell me she wasn't joking. Freeing me believe this dream even true'r.

We had often talked on the phone to eachother. Way outside working hours. Usually one or both of us high. Not about sex, no. About all things bright and beautiful. About important stuff.

I was infactuated with Dani. Maybe, in all honesty i was in love with her..?!

I certainly loved her understanding and her warmth both sensualy, and sexualy. Her human kindness shone inside me beyond any monies changing hands.

Especially when all things are considered. By which now leads us closer to 'The Moment'.

Jennifers was a pretty decent brothel. Always good looking women. Of all shades and styles. Clean, not too cheap, not too expensive, and not far from my home, yet just far enough. Many gorgeous girls had i shared time with over the years there. Jennifer, the beautiful lady owner always giving a pleasent, warm smile without asking any 'funky' questions. 'Jennifers' was basically a straight female for male establishment. One that had certainly provided me a premium, proffessional, clean, fussless experience.

Never had i had the nerve or confidence to reveal to any of the beautiful ladies here. My being a life long, passionate, largely but not completely closeted, crossdressing femmeboi at heart. Helpless to yield the unrelenting yearnings to be/become a sissy. No, i was savvy enough to know not to do this at 'Jennifers'. Though many a moment i dreamed and dared imagine i was.... i mean, i wanted to but i knew better....... Oh dear kateylee!

Until Dani. Who introduced herself 'Charlie', the first time we met. I will never. Never Ever! Forget. Jennifer introducing her to me in the lounge that Saturday afternoon. She swayed in and her magical smile had me. One tiny moment before i noticed the shape of her beautiful bum. The arse of the Queen of Sexual heaven. The rear of the fucking decade. In black and red matching lengerei. She winked as she turned elegantly, then with poise, strutted deliberately and slowly away. Yes. Yes, i was captivated. Her bum was the most delicious bum i had ever, ever squeezed and held. And i had squeezed and cuddled a lot of female bums.

I was in a long term relationship with a perfectly kind, good looking woman, and in many ways had no businness being there full stop.

Maybe karma then...? That as I bussied myself, quenching selfish, sexual thirsts that Saturday afternoon. I am here now, 18 months on. Without that moment. I would not be where i now am. And, well. I am no longer the same person. Some might scoff, 'You must be the same person... deep down...' Well i am not. Yet i am now more the person i have always been than ever.

Once i had paid the Madam her cut at the fashionable reception lounge, room. Once Dani had led me to her budoir. Leting me enjoy her sanctuary for that very first time. All be it on a proffessional level. As i said i was captivated. The usual thing was to book a 'room' for half of, or an hour. Within 5 minutes i had paid upfront, to 'Charlie' for two hours! Which i could barely afford. Captivated by her was I so.

Within a half hour we were sniffing lines together. Which Jennifers did most certainly NOT turn a blind eye towards! Everyone around town knew that. It was to allmost all intents and purposes above board.

They had been all over the local papers years before. Having been raided, and fined and shut down for the drugs found in the raid. Allmost every girl, and every John, in every room, high. Brazenly.

The story rolled that the living, breathing, sexual Goddess, Jennifer. Had struggled for two full years to re-open. The name changing from Stephs, the former name it had apparently used for decades before. Hence, and eventually. New licence. New name.

Jennifers.

With quite bold and sincere looking warnings and threats about drug use and smoking being under no circumstance. Tolerated. In any way. Unmissably adorning seemingly every wall and door.

So, i, possibly rather foolishly in retrospect. Found myself, even more burning hot for Dani when i realised she shared my lack of recourse for silly rules. Desire, pure and simple thoughtless, carnal desire, being, i suppose the primary force guiding us. Driving us. Beckoning us. Roaring us on towards our next moment.

As we chatted on the bed together. Me totally transfixed by her. Her, the perfect in every single way, dream brass of all ages. So at ease with her was i, as we fondled and giggled and yes, even kissed. I will never know if Dani kissed punters regularly but months later she still swore to never before doing. A rare, unexpected treat indeed right there and then. And Oh My What a Kiss! The most tender, yet passionate, unforgetable kiss of my life. By a thousand per cent. Allmost as if our spirits cuddled as our bodies entwined into a lasting, lusting, lingering slow, intense French Kiss. A kiss of possibly shared, connected longing...?

A while into the kiss i revealed to Dani. The beautiful working girl i had known but an hour. Gave her the secrets to my soul. As i coyishly, whilst nuzzling into her perfect lengerei draped body. With as much of my naked body as i could muster to wrythe.

Our magical, kissing and wrything slowed. We began to flirtivly whisper our likes and dislikes. Whisper our kinks and fetishes.

Bashfully i eventually declared to my desperatly wanting to wear her matching corset and knicks, and silk hold ups... and gorgeous black six inch heeled stilettos. Further more, it didn't put me off how 'soiled' they might be, especially those gorgeous knickers. To the absolute contrary in fact.

A couple more lines, and a little while later. As if in a daydream for real, and forever! I found myself wearing everything Dani had been wearing. In absolute delirium as i panted, loved and kissed, n' licked. Lapped and stroked my tongue and lips between her welcoming, taught, toned, fit, hot, sticky thighs. Dani lay, happily watching me get lost in the joy of pleasuring her. Watching closely and in the mirror directly above the bed. She came twice as i loved her sex with my mouth and soul. I left without actually orgasming myself. Though my cock had been leaking into Danis knickers for an hour. Which was begining to ache aswell i noticed. Such was the sexual joy it needed to release. I had never been happier, or more excited. More in Heat, a particular term i was soon to grow to understand very well by the way! After leaving a brothel. Or in my entire life.

Times after i had rather wickedly stole my 'real' girlfriends knicks for her to wear as Dani dressed me up. And then as we fucked. We where so horny together. She made me feel so accepted and content. That my sexual desire to please her in any way i could. Primarily sexualy. Almost always submissively. Always, always joyously.

Our getting carried away in our delicious role play was, to be sure a pleasure enjoyed by us both. I was, am, was... far from an ugly man. Athletic, reasonably fit, slim. But only 5 ft 7 tall. We talked about how reasonably feminine i actually looked. And every single time we touched or kissed. My insides tingled and blushed.

We had gotten to me wearing a decent wig one of the other girls had left in the ladies dressing room. Allmost scarlet in colour. Long and slightly wavey. It suited me Dani said. And boy did i love hearing her tell me so. Each visit a little more make up. My body each visit gradually smoother more over. Dani liked to playfully call me her sexy bitch. Later and more humiliatingly, 'Her 'lil' sissie bitch'. 'Mmmm, oh sissie baby, you are a slut just like me arent you sweetie'. She said more than once as we loved and fucked and carressed. Hearing Dani pant to me this as we kissed whilst she rode me slowly. My hands cupping, and stroking her magnificent, pert derrierre all the while. She got me so hot i allmost exploded. Literally inside her. I hope she enjoyed herself as much. I think she did you know. Dani definatley tensed, and trembled, and moaned as helplessly with unadulterated pleasure as we creamed loudly. Together. That was one of many magical moments we had shared.

Our kinky fun increasing in kinkiness all the while. Until the day i had saved, planned and booked for four full hours with Dani. My Mrs going abroad with the family had seemed the perfect foil to go all out. Dani had even been generous enough to only charge me for three hours. Sighting her not wanting to rush this for the world. Such where our plans.

2 Oh F**k

... tbc x