The Mommy Kink Pt. 02: THE APARTMENT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her shirt was too tight because she had huge breasts, too revealing because it was made for a guy, and it was also wet, transparent, and clinging to her body because she'd poured water over it to make a group of teenage men drool. Now, as she sat there, her legs opened wide, her breasts on display from the bottom, top, and sides, as well as being visible through the material at the front...

Mom shot me a wink as she licked her full red lips in my direction. Eric's dick, the dick of one of my friends, was literally waiting in her beautifully manicured hands; and the word "Whore" suddenly seemed like the most promising, sinful, and accurate thing I'd ever heard.

She was looking right at me. Then she opened her mouth, moved it towards his waiting cock, and, with a moan, my Mom wrapped her lips around it. At first, it stayed like that. Every bit of it, a show.

She would take him out, and run her tongue slowly along the length of his shaft, flicking it lightly along the way. Then she would push him into her mouth again, and feign surprise and pleasure as she forced her cheek to bulge outward with the head of his cock inside of her.

It went on like that for several minutes, not so much her making a show of giving Eric a blowjob. But more, her making a show of defiling my Mother's face and mouth with my buddies hard cock. She wasn't trying to convince anyone that she, swinger, kinkster, hotwife, and all around goddess, was amazing at sucking cock. No, it was all about who she was to me. She knew it, I knew it, and as it continued, she made sure everyone else knew it too.

"Oh my god sweetie, he's really getting in there isn't he?" she would comment, before noisily plunging him down her throat a few times.

When she pulled him out of her throat with a loud and lusty moan, literally every one of my friends who was watching squirmed and then had to lose their underwear because of the strain it was putting on them. Mom watched them do it with obvious hunger in her stare. Then she named each of the friends in turn as she pointed at them. "Let's see. We have Johnnie, Will, Scott, Mikey, and Noah..." When she'd named the last one, she said, "Oh my... that makes 5." Then she grinned in my direction and her look alone would have made me instantly hard if I hadn't already been the hardest I'd ever been in my life! She still had Eric's dick in her hand, and she was aiming it at her face as she steadily stroked him and he moaned and whined about how good it felt.

Then Mom said to me, "I'm not going to lie sweetie, I have PLANS with your Sister for later on tonight, and I really don't think we have time to go through SIX of your friends. At least... not one at a time." She was counting the guy in her hand, and not just the five who were naked, watching, and hanging on her every word.

"So," she teased. Then she pointed to her purse, hanging by the front door, and since I wasn't a fucking idiot, I picked up on what she was asking for and I grabbed it for her. But, as many times as I've grabbed my Mom her purse, or her wallet, or something like that; I'd never had to walk it up to her while she sat with her legs spread and jerked a cock off that was aimed at her face before!

I found that my legs weighed a ton, and it was as hard to breathe as it was to think. It only got worse as I walked closer, and my Mom's look told me, plain as day, that she knew exactly what I was experiencing. That this was a part of it. This was one of the things that she'd planned! For me to walk up to her as she sat exposed, dressed like a prostitute, mid-job, and stroking off a guy that I knew! More than that, she was doing so with a grin that told the 5 guys who were watching her how much she was loving it all.

Those last few steps were so intense, and then, as if to make it even more so, Mom didn't take her purse when I held it out for her. Instead she thanked me sweetly, and glanced between the purse, my buddy, and me, while I held it for her, and she casually looked through it. She was sorting through her purse with one hand, and stroking Eric off noisily with the other!

When she'd found what she was looking for, she thanked me again, shot me another wink, and tossed a small clear bottle of something to Scott. He caught it, and looked at what she'd thrown him. It was a bottle of flavored lube. "Scott sweetie, would you be dear and pass that around for me?" Mom asked him.

15 minutes ago, My Mother's full, luscious lips had been expertly painted with vibrant red lipstick. But now, it was smeared, messily; and much of it was now being worn by Eric's dick. It was with that filthy visual that she ever so sweetly told the rest of my friends what she figured the next step was.

"I'm so sorry boys." She apologized. But she was interrupted briefly by Eric whimpering that he was "So Close!". Mom just shushed him gently, saying, "I know sweetie", and having him sit down on the couch beside her. She whispered for him not to worry, and promised that she was going to take good care of him. Then she turned her attention back to the rest of the guys.

"I know I told you all...", then she turned to me, and seemingly genuinely apologetic she said, "especially YOU sweetie...". Her gaze paused on me, her eyes asking for sympathy and, with their intense beauty, gaining it instantly. Then, after a moment, she looked back to the other guys.

Mind you, her hand was still moving on gracefully up and down the length of Eric's dick, it had simply slowed to a crawl. Still pumping him steadily, just very slowly. He was squirming, and clenching, and muttering all these little "Oh God!"'s, "Oh Mrs S", "I can't"'s, and "Oh Fuck!"'s, under his breath. But he wasn't cumming yet. She was manipulating his pleasure like a master musician with her chosen instrument. Even though it seemed like she was giving us all of her attention, she continued to work our buddy over like a pro while she was doing it!

"...It was my intention to bring my Son here, and, VERY SLOWLY... give him, and by proxy you boys, an introduction to me, his Mother, as a sexual person." She let that hang for a moment. Then, after the pause, she continued. "But seeing as there are SIX of you, and, not only that, but I have a prior engagement with my Daughter Natasha, that I need to be at later on tonight; I just don't see how we can do that."

The guys were literally lubing up their dicks and trying not cum at the sights she was showing them while she said this, and so, once again, they all kind of got that kicked puppy look. "What!? No!?" They managed to say it with just expressions.

But Mom held up her free hand in a soothing way, asking for them to give her a moment to explain. Then she continued, as the guy sitting beside her continued to squirm and whimper and beg through what looked like, had to be, the most intense and long lasting, near-orgasmic experience of his entire life.

"I'm not about to leave you all high and dry. I wouldn't do that to you kids. I've known most of you, well, for most of your lives! And even I didn't Love most of you, which I do, I STILL wouldn't do that to you! So I don't want you worrying about that. No... What I mean is, we can't do the fun, all night, teasingly slow, 'escalation thing', that I was originally planning."

"So..." Mom said. Biting her lower lip, and looking from them to me, and back again. "We sort of need to do this in groups." Then she paused, glancing between the guys I, and amended. "1 group really...". Then she sighed, seeming to give up on the ruse, and just admitting in a rush, "All of you at once".

The guys went from stroking themselves with the lube she'd given them to holding very still in an instant. She wasn't really saying... was she?

Then Mom looked at me and, with an little apologetic shrug she said, "I know that less than an hour ago we were at a stage where the plan was, 'Hey, what if you saw your Mom, but in a damp t-shirt'; and now somehow, we are skipping straight to: 'Hey, what if you watched your Mom swallow your friend's cum. Then you immediately watched her take on 5 big dicks at once, as another half dozen of your friends make your Mother into their personal Gangbang Whore right in front of you!"

She let out a sigh, giving me an understanding look.

"I get that", she soothed. "I do... but-"

"Oh fuck!" Our friend on the couch suddenly cried out, interrupting my Mom mid-sentence. Followed by, "I can't..."

His face was bright red and he looked like he'd genuinely been TORTURED with pleasure. Mom had him on the edge for god knew how long by that point, and apparently the stuff that she was saying now was too much for him too!

But Mom just held up a finger like, wait a minute, and actually said, "Excuse me a second sweetie", to me. Then she turned to Eric, squirming on the couch, and whispered something in his ear that sent him WAYYYY over the edge. Then, immediately, my Mom plunged her lips down to the root of his cock!

He was cumming, and thrusting, and screaming; and Mom went to fucking town on him! She was moaning, and her head was bobbing up and down on him as she rapidly pumped his cock with one hand and played with his balls with the other. He started cumming, and he was screaming and swearing about it for a solid three minutes! He looked like he might die!

But, after the most intense orgasm I had literally ever seen, he eventually slumped down on the couch, panting and looking like he needed an I.V. drip. Mom, for her part, simply straightened back up, wiped a bit of cum from the corner of her mouth with her finger, and then, with a lick of her finger tip, she swallowed it down along with all the rest of his cum.

Then, like nothing had just happened, she simply turned back to the guys, and then to me, and paused only for a moment to ask, "Where was I?"

"Oh yes!" She continued, apparently back on track! "I remember now!", she said excitedly. Then she reached into her purse, which I'd left on the end of the couch, and retrieved her lipstick once again. She popped the cap off, and extended it out with a twist. Then, she applied it to her top lip, and said, "I was saying...". Before applying it to her bottom lip as well, and quickly checking it in a little hand mirror.

Then, she pursed her lips together before putting it all away and gesturing to herself with one hand. "Mommy", she said. And the way she said it, it was another one of those seductive purrs that made whatever she was saying somehow 10 times hotter. I mean, she said it like it was a filthy promise, instead of a sacred word and symbol of innocence. Then she gestured vaguely to my remaining buddies, and added, "5 big cocks".

Then she grabbed her purse, and walked up to me. She fished around in it for a second, then, having found what she was looking for, she made a little sound like "Ah", to indicate that she'd located what she was seeking. Then, for my eyes only, she slipped a little picture of Her, Dad, and I, posing for a selfie at my High-school Graduation. She gave me a sinful little smile then, and pointed to herself in the picture. After a second, she popped up onto her tip-toes, and whispered in my ear, "Gangbang Whore".

After that, she put the photo back away, no one else having seen it, or having heard what she'd whispered about it. Then she stalked back to the front door, her hips moving with that sensual sway that she seemed to be able to turn on and off at will. Once she had hung her purse back up, she walked back to me, and threw her arms around my neck.

Her words were low enough to be heard only by me, as she whispered to me with wicked promise. "So sweetie. This could either be the part where you admit that you over-promised on just how kinky you wanted it. Or it could be the part where one of those fantasies that, as you put it, no one would dare try for in real life, actually comes true."

Then she moved around to the front of me, and gave the guys a view of her backside, but still kept the conversation between us. "You've never actually seen this Steven," she whispered. "So don't try to picture it when you're making your decision. Instead, I want you to ask yourself if you would be horrified, or turned on, if, at the end of the night, you and I were sitting out there in the parking lot. And as you turn the key, and fire up the engine, I turn to you, panting with lust, and glowing with joy. Then I say, "Oh god baby... They GANGBANGED your Mommy!"

She ran her hand through my hair then, a normally soothing gesture that was now, somehow, both soothing and sensual. Then she continued, "And just before I wrap my lips around your cock, and drink your cum down for the second time tonight; you look into my eyes, and you know... you KNOW! For a fact! ... That I LOVED it."

She was looking me in the eyes, her voice soft, promising, and deeply erotic. As she pulled back slightly, her hands wrapped gently around the back of my neck as if we were dancing. Then she promised me, "Say no, and it will never happen. But say you want it, and it's yours."

I wanted it. And more than that, the words, "it will never happen" had struck me as terrifying and permanent. As intense, and over the top as all of this was, I was 100 %CERTAIN that I couldn't live with, "it will never happen". So I nodded once, like I was sure of myself, and I told her in a voice that sounded confident even to me, "I want it.".

When I did, Mom's face lit up with joy, and in the window behind her, the first firework of the night went off indicating the start of the show. We could hear people from a dozen other apartments clapping and cheering. Loud music started playing from a dozen distant locations, and as the sky lit up outside the window, and Mom's sexy sway brought her back to the middle of the living room. She smiled. Then she said, "That's actually a pretty good idea." Then she asked Scott if he would "be a dear" and play something loud, with a good beat. At first he looked confused for a second, as if to say, "but I thought, sex?". But my Mom just smiled, and explained, "We are about to get pretty noisy in here, and it might not be a great idea for your neighbors to hear five guys grunting out sex noises just before I yell something about how, 'All your friends are fucking your Mommy so good'; now would it?"

They all just stared, kind of wowed by her words for a second. But then she raised an eyebrow at Scott. A second later it clicked, and my buddy snapped too with a, "Yes Mrs. S!" Then he went to turn his stereo on, and up. The music started pounding out a steady beat, and as it did, Mom raised her voice a bit to lay down some ground rules before anything started.

She told them that she would be the one to get things started, and that whatever she said, went. Then she told them that this was, in large part, about her showing me, her Son, what her wild side looked like. This would mean that she would likely address me throughout; and if any of their ego's couldn't handle that, then they should bow out right then.

When no one raised their hand or said anything, she finished up by saying that she enjoyed being "Motherly" with her sex partners. And while it was definitely NOT a deal breaker, she did need to know if anyone had a problem with her calling herself Mom, Mamma, Mommy, etc...; before they got started. When no one said anything, she got this, "wait a minute" look about her, and then she added to what she'd said. "Would any of you PREFER if I call myself Mom... YOUR Mom?"

Then she added her usual, "Honest answers only kids." When Mike meekly raised his hand Mom practically gushed with approval. "Good boy Michael!" she exclaimed, taking his face in her hands, and planting a kiss on his forehead. Then she whispered something in his ear, and though I couldn't hear him over the music and the fireworks display, I definitely saw him gulp before he nodded rapidly.

Mom seemed to be waiting for Mike to say something else, and when he didn't, she just smiled, tipped his chin up so he was looking her in the eyes with one of her fingers, and gently chided him with, "Yes Mom...". A second later he caught on, and repeated it back to her. Mom seemed really pleased with that, and flashed him a heart melting smile. Then she gave him a peck on his cheek and told him he was a good boy. For a second it seemed like she was about to go back to explaining how this was going to go down, but instead she turned back to him again and said, "Very good boy", before planting a kiss on Mike's mouth that look like it left him feeling warm and dizzy.

After that, Mom looked at my best friend, John, and, keeping eye contact with him, she began to unbutton her jean shorts. After that was a very long unzipping, and she wiggled her hips a bit causing them to fall to her feet. After she stepped out of them, she picked them up and tossed them to me. I caught them just in time to hear her ask my John, "Whaddya say Johnnie? You seemed to really like that little taste of my pussy that I gave you earlier... Care to see just how good it feels, balls deep, inside of your best Friend's Mom?"

John licked suddenly dry lips, and he was already nodding when he seemed to remember that I was there and he, well, he sort of looked at me like he was asking permission. Like, what the hell would I even say in that situation!?! But Mom answered his questioning look for me when she said, "Oh, don't worry Johnnie. My Son doesn't mind. In fact, Steven's going to watch." Then, after a pause, she shot me a dirty, if intimate look, and added, "He's HERE to watch... Aren't you sweetie?" I gulped, feeling a lot more attention than I wanted at that moment. But after a second I remembered Mom's rules for this kind of thing, and I answered with what I knew she wanted to hear. "Yes Mom."

At that, Mom gave a happy little "Mmmmm" noise, and said, "There's my good boy". But then she had John lay down on the floor so that his feet were facing me, and his head was facing the window to the back patio. He asked, "Like this Mrs S?" from our buddy Scott's living room floor, and Mom walked up to him, and answered, "Just like that". Then, all of us gave a quiet gasp and held our breath without meaning to, as she stepped one foot over him, faced me, and squatted down over the lower half of his body.

My Mom smiled at whatever expression she saw on my face, took my friend John's dick into her hand, and loudly informed me and everyone else present, "Now this," she said, grasping the dick she was referencing. "... is going in here.", and as she said it, she gently tapped her pussy lips with the head of his cock. Her long red fingernails traced their way down along her body until they reached her pussy, and she slowly spread herself open with the fingers of her free hand. Then she, again very slowly, repositioned John's dick so that it was pointing straight up at her entrance. There was a brief moment where the head of his dick moved past the outside of her pussy lips, and, at least the tiniest bit, nudged at the inside of her. When it happened, Mom made a low and sexy "Oh!" sound.

Then she smiled up at me and asked, "Are you ready for this?". I wasn't, but I nodded anyway. Then I said, "Yes." Then, my brain cells fired up just enough for me to say "Yes Mom". And those were definitely the words she was waiting for, because the moment they left my lips, I watched my Mother's pussy get spread open by my best friend's dick!

She positioned him, and then she lowered herself inch by inch until he was, as she had promised him before, balls deep inside of her. As she did it, she let out a slow cry of pleasure, and the fact suddenly hit me that I had never heard that before! I'd hear my Mom teasing, and flirting, and even moaning before; but this was different. A rush of heat filled me to the brim as I realized that I'd just heard, for the first time in my life, the sound of my Mother moaning out in pleasure because a cock was filling her up inside!