The Mommy Kink Pt. 02: THE APARTMENT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was seriously only then that we noticed that he was masturbating with the lube that my Mom had brought. Seriously. It was a wild fucking night...

When he did, Mom smiled and walked up to him again. Then she bent over, grabbing the back of the couch behind him, and told him that if he really did have a Mommy fetish, now was his last chance to admit it.

He hesitated, but only for a second. Then he confessed that he was super fucking into it, and just hadn't wanted anyone to know! At that, Mom smiled, and though I couldn't hear it, I knew exactly what she whispered into his ear.

"There's my good boy".

Then, she pushed his hand away, and said, "Mommy's still hungry honey. Be a dear and help me with that, would you?" Looking confused, and desperate to cum, Eric squirmed under her and asked, "What?" But Mom just smiled, tipped his chin up again, and made him look her in the eye. Then she said, "I want you to notice that all of your friends are standing right behind me. Then, even knowing that, I want you to treat me, your Mother, like the whore that I am, and, just, just Fucking, Feed it to Me!"

He gasped out something like "Oh shit Mom!", and she didn't hesitate a second longer. My Mom's head disappeared into his lap, and for the second time that night, she sucked him off lewdly, noisily, with such expert skill that it would have made actual whores blush with envy. This time she wasn't trying to put on a show for everyone else to watch. So instead of teasing him, she gave him the good stuff. She worked him right up to a state of orgasm, and then she held them there for a solid two minutes so it could build and grow. Then, when it looked like he couldn't take any more, she popped her mouth off of him just long enough to whisper one more thing to him. We couldn't hear it over the music still playing, but anyone who could see their faces knew for a fact that it was fucking filthy! In seconds he was coming again, and made sure he did directly into her mouth.

When she was done, she showed him something inside of her mouth, then swallowed dramatically, and showed him the inside of her mouth again, before saying; "Honest boys are good boys. Good boys get rewarded". Then she gave his hair a playful ruffling, and went right back to saying her goodbyes like nothing had just happened!

Two of my buddies made a dash for the shower, and there was some commotion when the winner locked the loser out of the bathroom, but generally speaking everyone was starting to get water, get dressed, and generally heading towards whatever was next.

Mom and I were about to leave, when John rushed over and asked, "Is this like... Is this it?" He seemed equal parts sad and hopeful. He'd clearly just had one of the most amazing experiences of his life and while that was awesome, was it now over forever? It was a fair question.

He tried again, asking my Mom if this had all just been a one time thing.

Mom paused at the door, seeming to think it over. Then she said, "That depends, do you think you boys could do me a favor?"

Mom suddenly had the attention of everyone who wasn't in the shower, and quickly, they all agreed.

Then Mom said, "The next time my Son invites you kids over for game night, make it a sleepover, and, uh" then, biting her lower lip, she added lustily, "bring a friend... Or better yet, an older Brother." At first the guys were confused, but then, just before she shut the door as we were leaving, she finished; "If you think watching me comfortably handling 5 guys was fun, then you should see how dirty Mommy gets when she's getting absolutely gang-fucked by 10 or more!" Then she called out just before the door clicked closed, in her most pleasant, and wholesome tone, "Goodnight boys!".

We walked back to the car together, and Mom hung on my arm like she was my highschool sweetheart. She seemed to be in a great mood. She was happy to the point of being almost giddy!

When we got back to the car, she shuffled through some bags she had waiting in the backseat, and after a quick look around, she began to change into one of the many spare outfits she had back there. It seemed almost strange, but when she went to change her shirt, she asked me to look away, and I immediately did. Like, that was what we did right? Still, the events of the night made it seem strange to go back to such a "normal" thing as looking away when my Mom swapped out her top.

After she'd changed her shirt, put on some panties, and wiggled her way into a pair of leggings, she sort of did a little happy dance... It was, odd. Like, it was a great moment, don't get me wrong. Mom was super happy and full of all this positive energy. But at the same time, the sexual powerhouse who had just commanded 7 grown men, and ordered them around like errant puppies, was now letting out a squee in the car, and moving her feet in a rapid little stompy motion as she gushed about how she couldn't believe that just happened.

I got caught up in the energy, admitted that it had been a pretty crazy night, and I ended up laughing along with her as I got wrapped up in all of the thrumming joy and excitement that seemed to be her current mood.

She talked about how great I'd been, and how the night had exceeded her expectations. She ran her hand through my hair and told me I'd been perfect, and that she was so proud of me. She even talked about how she'd worried that my friends would have been too immature or moody to do a lot of what she'd had in mind, but that they'd all ended up surprising her in a good way.

After a few minutes of just talking and laughing, and feeling the high of all that positive energy that Mom was radiating, I reached for the keys to fire up the engine and get us home. But, before I could start the car, Mom put her hand on mine and stopped me. Then she said, "Oh... just one more thing sweetie.", and I immediately heard the shift in her tone.

This was her low, sultry, "sexy Mommy" voice, and I was pretty sure that for the rest of my days just the sound of it would have me tripping over myself and forgetting where I was. It was the perfect mix of hungry seductress, and yet, also that incredibly familiar and comforting "Mom" voice that I couldn't help but hear underneath it.

Mom scooted closer to me, and reached up under my t-shirt to place her hand along the bare skin of my stomach, and, oh my god. After what felt like hours of the most intense teasing and build up of my life, I swear just being touched by another human being felt like sexual bliss! Then she began to run her hand along my skin under the shirt, and as she did, she also began to undo my fly with her free hand.

"You had a pretty crazy night tonight huh?" She asked, but I could tell by her tone this time that I didn't need to say anything, I just needed to listen. Still, I nodded in reply. "Yeah", she confirmed. "First the cookout, and then, well... then you brought your Mom over to little Scottie Jordan's new apartment to celebrate the 4th of July with 6 of your guy buddies." My zipper now undone, Mom reached into my pants and just the touch of her cool fingers making contact with my cock had me moaning and squirming in my seat. My head was already almost overwhelmed by how physically good it felt, and she basically hadn't even done anything yet!

"Then," Mom continued, her chin resting on my shoulder so that I could feel the barest touch of her breath along my ear as she spoke sweetly and softly to me; her hand gently stroking me as she did so. "...when the teasing, and peeking got a little intense, you told the majority of your male friends that they could do something... didn't you?"

I was nodding, but I was also struggling to breath at that point. Mom's touch was the barest, softest, most delicate thing, but even those most gentle of strokes had me struggling at the edge of orgasm. "Yeah..." Mom soothed. "I know. Momma knows..." she promised. Still loving, still sweet, still Motherly in her tone and approach.

"I went a little too far. I admit it. I teased all you boys so much, and then we were standing there, and all 7 of the strapping, horny, teenagers in the that cramped little apartment, were just... ACHINGLY hard for me... weren't they?"

I gritted my teeth, and tried to answer, but when no words came out, Mom just kept up her gentle stroking, and, understandingly, she answered for me. "Yeah," she said soothingly. "I know." Then she continued with, "And then someone, and be honest with yourself sweetie, it REALLY doesn't matter who... but someone suggested that, since your Mom had been such a tease, then maybe you should have her spread her legs, spread her ass cheeks, open up her mouth, and just, be a full on whore for your friend's!"

"I mean, can you even imagine? A SON, suggesting that because his Mom had been a bit of a tease, that she should strip down, hit her knees, and just, be a fuck-toy for a large group of his highschool buddies?"

I actually heard Mom lick her lips then and let out a playful little moan before she added, "But... when I asked you if that was what you really wanted... If that was exactly what I should do, you said... Well, what did you say again honey?"

Then she pulled back a bit, and with a wicked smile, she looked me in the eyes, and waited for my answer. I gulped, found enough air to reply, and gave her the "Yes Mom" she was so obviously seeking. And the moment that I did, Mom gave a sultry purr, and her smile grew. "Damn right you did," she said. Blatantly pleased. And then?" She asked, biting her lower lip. But before I could even consider finding the strength to breath through my immense pleasure and try to find words for a reply, Mom took that burden from me. She repeated once more, "And then..." but this time there was an intensity, a heavy, lusty, anticipation to her words, that promised more were coming. Then she moaned, clearly very in the moment, and genuine in her actions. "Oh god baby... They GANGBANGED your Mommy!"

And just before she wrapped her lips around my cock, and took me to paradise, I looked into her eyes, and I knew, for a fact, that she had loved every second of everything that had happened that night. I ended the trip to Scott's place screaming, again! And shooting a huge load of cum down my Mother's throat... again!

After that, I drove Mom home so she could get ready for whatever plans she and my Older Sister Natasha had set up for later that night. But as Mom blew me a parting kiss and walked inside, I suddenly realized that even though I'd had two amazing sexual adventures with my dream woman, my Mom, in just one night... I'd also only ever had her mouth. Not that I was downplaying that!!! It had been the most intense sexual pleasure of my life and left my BS fantasies in the dust when compared to the real thing.

But...

I wanted more. So as I parked the car and headed inside, I really started to ask myself what I could do to turn my weekend with Mom, or, hell, any part of my future life with Mom, into something that ended up with me getting to feel what it was like to be inside of her. And I didn't mean her mouth...