The Mommy Kink Pt. 02: THE APARTMENT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And FUCK! She made sure I knew it too! She seemed like she was already out of breath, but Mom bit her lower lip, and let out a little whimper of pleasure as she began to slowly ride the dick inside of her. Once again, she reached down with one hand and spread her lips open to improve the view that all of us were taking in. "Do you see that baby?" She asked, her voice seemingly breathy with pleasure. "Do you see what Johnnie is doing to your Mother?"

I gulped at that. I don't know what I was expecting, but this was way more intense than whatever it had been! "Do you see his big, veiny cock, pushing up into me; and spreading open your Mommy's tight little pussy?" I couldn't reply, but Mom didn't wait for me to. She just rolled right into her next question. "Do you know why he's doing it?"

I... um... trick question?

But once again, Mom answered for me.

"Because you said 'Yes Mom'..."

"Do you understand baby?" She hadn't stopped, or let up for a second. She was riding him slow and steady, and making sure that everyone had a clear fucking view of it! Her moans were infrequent, but so intense! She let out a particularly loud one that had her throwing her head back, and with her other hand, she reached up under her borrowed, wet, and torn up shirt to roughly pinch and pull at one of her nipples.

After several more incredible fucking moans, she seemed to come down enough off of her sexual bliss to answer her question. "Your best friend is stretching open your Mother's cunt, and making me moan like a whore in front of all of your other friends, because you TOLD HIM TO! And when I asked you if I should let him... When I double checked with you, and asked you if you were really sure if you wanted that... When I asked you if I... if Mommy!" She said, crying out in pleasure once again. "...If Mommy should really spread her legs for him, and let him FUCK me in front of a group of your horny teenager friends... what did you say?"

I hadn't fucking touched her, and I felt like I was the one who was going to cum!

But I knew what she wanted, and I was so turned on, and so in the moment, that I did it. I went along with it, and told her what she wanted to hear.

"Yes Mom."

When I said it, Mom smiled. A big, happy, thoroughly pleased smile. She was loving this, and she must have been thinking the same thing, because that was the next thing that she wanted me to say.

"And I LOVE it, don't I baby? So now because I'm a slut who encouraged it, and you said 'Yes Mom', all your friends finally get to do what they've fantasized about for years; and cum all over the neighborhood MILF. YOUR Mom... Don't they Steven?"

Again, I gave her the words that she was obviously getting off on hearing, and told her "Yes Mom."

Underneath her, John cried out, "Oh Fuck Mrs S., that feels so good!". But in reply, Mom shot him a look over her shoulder and simply said, "Language young man". In a porno it would have been absurd. But John had known my Mom for basically his whole life and he immediately nodded in apology.

Then Mom told me that I was doing great, and that I needed to tell my "Brother" that since you've whored out your Mom to your friends for the evening, he can at least have my anal virginity before anyone else steps in and takes it.

At first, I literally had no idea what she was talking about. But Mom was REALLY enjoying what she was doing, and her eyes weren't even open anymore to see me struggling as she began to ride my best friend a little faster. Then I remembered that Mike had said he wished she was HIS Mom too, and Mom had offered him some kind of secret reward!

Now, I was realllllllly sure that, based on what I'd seen and heard that night alone, that no part of my Mom was a virgin. But, I also knew that she was very much a pro when it came to fulfilling fantasies. So, I went along with what she'd said, and, in what had to be the strangest moment of my life up to that point... I referred to a friend of mine as bro. Then I referred to MY Mom, as OUR Mom. Then, god help me, I told him that he should fuck our Mom in the ass, and score her anal virginity for himself before one of our other friends beat him to it.

Jesus but it was hard to say. I actually stumbled over the words the first time, which only fucking worked against me, because he literally didn't hear me over the music, and I had to repeat myself, only louder.

Before Mike actually got up behind her, Mom placed a hand on John's chest, and got him to stop thrusting up into her. At least for long enough for her to actually turn and face him. Mom reversed her position, and had me move around to the other side of her so I was still looking at her face.Now facing the window, she leaned forward, flung some of her long beautiful hair out of the way, and looked back over her shoulder at Mike. "It's okay sweetie. You go right ahead, and slip that big thing into Mommy's ass."

A minute later, with a little guidance from her reaching behind herself, he did exactly that. But the moment he did, Mom gasped, and urged him to, "Be gentle with that thing Michael! You're a lot bigger than your Father is, and Mommy is very tight... back there."

Underneath Mom, John's face told everyone that things felt exactly as intense as they looked, and he started to swear again. "Fu---, shoot! God! Mrs S, you feel so flipping good!". At that Mom actually gave a little laugh, and took a moment to place a hand on John's chest and give him one last moment of one on one time. "Johnnie, sweetie. When I told you to watch your language before... I was kidding. Okay?" He nodded rapidly, and Mom continued. She reached forward and touched the base of his chin with her hand, encouraging him to open his eyes and look at her. "Sweetie, I know that you can feel you and Mikey double penetrating me right now, can't you?" Again, John nodded, seeming unable to unclench his teeth long enough to form words. But Mom understood, and kept going. "I know you can. So, new rule, okay kiddo?"

Again, just a nod from John and Mom continued. "If your cock is inside your friend's Mom, then you get to swear all you want. Okay?" She said with a grin. That got a smile from John, but as Mike pushed into her again, the guys seemed to be struggling with the pleasure of it even more than the woman they were actively fucking.

Then, with another grin, Mom added; "In fact... I'd actually LIKE to hear you swear some more. I certainly wouldn't mind you telling my Son and your friends if you think it feels good inside of me." And, without missing a beat, John looked back at us and blurted out, "Oh my God dude, your Mom's cunt is SO fucking tight!". Mom seemed to like that a lot, and my buddies seemed to groan along in a mix between sexual tension and jealously. But as all this was happening, the pace of the two guys pushing into my Mother's body remained kind of slow and awkward.

If anything, things actually calmed down for several minutes after that. It was slow going, as my Mom helped the two guys to adjust to both being inside of her at the same time. Then it was several more minutes of her coaching them before they started to find a rhythm.

When they did though, things changed pace fucking fast! One minute it was the three of them slowly adjusting as Mom basically taught them how to fuck in this position, and the next everything seemed to click and all three of them went from taking my Mom's tutorial to writhing into one another in a moaning cluster of thrusts and cries of pleasure. I was amazed at how hot and obscene they all looked. They were thrusting, and moaning, and fucking. When John wasn't squeezing and hefting my Mother's breasts, Mike would reach around and take over. And then they would pinch or squeeze "too hard", that was when Mom moaned the loudest!

After a few minutes of it, Mom looked over at the three guys who still hadn't cum yet, and asked them, in between moans, if any of them knew what making a woman "air-tight" meant.

When my friend Scott raised his hand, Mom gasped out, "Why little Scottie Jordan...." Then she gave him a wink, and told him, "I thought it might be you." After that she waved Scott over to her, and asked him, "Would you please be a dear, come stand in front of me, and tell my Son what it means?" He moved over to her, and started to answer, but Mom cut him off quickly, putting a hand on him and asking him to wait a second.

When she said wait, the guys under her stopped moving too, and, I think it might have actually been her intention because she rolled with it like it was part of the plan. Then she told me to move from where I was, and go stand by the hallway so that I was looking at her from the side.

I almost asked why, but thought better of it, and went to stand where she told me to. Then she looked up at the guy in front of her, and said, "One last thing honey. After you tell my Son what it is, would you be a dear, and help me SHOW him, what it is?"

Scott nodded emphatically, and then, seemingly nervous, he told me what being air-tight was, like he would have if he'd been giving a class presentation. Seriously. He said it as if he was in front of a class and we were back in highschool. He started with, "It's when the girl-", but he was immediately cut off by the voice of "the girl" in question, when she interrupted him with, "Your Mom." He got the correction immediately, but blushed before he continued.

"It's when your Mom has one guy in her pussy, one guy in her butt, and one guy in her mouth." Then he paused awkwardly and added, "Like this"., before aiming his dick at my Mother's lips. At first, the tip of his dick bumped against her soft lips, and she pursed them for him, while also providing resistance to him actually entering her mouth. But after a moment, he did what she'd wanted him to do, and put one hand on the back of her head to help him push past that resistance. He forced his cock past her lips, and into her warm and waiting mouth. Then, greedily, she gobbled him up, looking at me as she slurped on him, and eased him down her throat.

As Mom made eye contact with me and began to slide her lips up and down the length of Scott's cock. As she did, John and Mike got the clue and began to thrust into her once again. The three of them rode her like that, all stuffing themselves into my Mother at different angles, depths, and locations, but all at the same pace thanks to her guidance. It went on for several minutes, and holy fuck it was the hottest thing you have EVER seen!

Then Mom pulled the guy in her mouth loose, and called my last friends over. "Noah", she called, becoming him over with her left hand. Then, "William, you too sweetie", as she called to him with a wave of her right hand. As they walked over to her, she told me, "It's going to get messy from here baby. You just stand wherever you think you can get the best view."

When the last two guys walked up to her, she had them stand on either side of her, and explained to them that she was going to jerk them both off while the other three guys went to town on her, and that, despite them having just started, they were all going to cum at the same time.

They didn't seem to know how that would be possible, but Mom had already moved on. She then told Scott, in front of her, that the very first time anyone so much as mentioned that they were going to cum, no matter where he thought he was in the process, she wanted him to take himself "in hand" and jerk off onto her tits, right then and there.

And, for a second, when she first said it, I thought he might lose it right there. My friends had been fantasizing about my Mom's big tits FOREVER! She'd probably just named the thing that Scott had masturbated to most in his life! After a pause though, he seemed to recover, and then he answered her with "Yes Mom", which got positive moans from almost everyone, making me think that the guys had lied about who would and wouldn't be into that.

Then she reached behind her, and touched Michael's face, saying, "Son...", and then she also said John's name, so that he was paying attention too. Once she had the attention of both of them, she told them that they were all in the final stretch now. Then she said, "I'm 100% certain that all of you boys have boasted to one another about your sexual prowess. Well, now is your chance to prove it to them, or for them to call you on your bullshit."

Then she looked over at me, and said, "Steven, is right there..." Then she did something I couldn't see that made the two guys inside of her cry out in pleasure, and clench their fists before she finished by demanding, "FUCK! ME!"

As they'd done for most of their lives, my friends listened to what my Mom told them to do. They began to ride her harder than they had before. Much harder! And in between everyone bucking and rolling and moaning, Mom looked at Scott standing in front of her and told him, "You too! Don't wait! Don't even wait for me to finish talking! I WANT you to interrupt me! I brought my Son here tonight so that you kids could show him what a dirty little whore his Mother can be and now is your chance to sho-, MMRPH!"

Mom cried out! As Scott interrupted her by grabbing the back of her head and jamming the full length of his cock straight down her throat. At first she seemed to cough and even choke a little. But Scott just held tight as he rode her face, as hard as my other buddies were riding her pussy and her ass, and the longer he did it, the more she moaned, and began to clearly fuck them all back just as good as she was getting it!

It was the hardest, nastiest, roughest, and hottest sex I'd ever witnessed. It was 5 guys, guys I KNEW, and they were all fucking my gorgeous, big titted Mother at the same time. She had every hole full, both hands full, and the sounds that her body were making would have been hot enough alone, but when you threw her primal moans and screams, as she very clearly had multiple orgasms right before our eyes... well, fuck!

It was less than three minutes of that when the first guy warned that he was close, and that he was going to cum soon. At first, no one changed anything, then Mom let go of Will's dick and slapped the ass of the guy in front of her, loudly! Scott gave a yelp, and said, "What?!" but then he remembered, apologized, and pulled himself out of her throat with Mom's mouth making an obscene slurping noise that had a "pop" at the end of it, and was immediately followed by her gasping, then moaning, then doing both again.

Once more, the warning came, "Mrs S, I can't hold back much longer!"; and now it was clear that it was coming from John. He was being ridden by my Mom and was currently buried inside of her pussy. Mom looked at the guy in front of her, then to the ones on either side of her, before lastly, shooting a wink my way. Then, feigning concern, she said, "Oh my goodness... Did you boys hear that? Johnnie is going to cum soon!"

Then Mom looked at them all in turn again, and again, feigning concern she warned them, "That means that if you three don't cum on my tits soon, so I can get off of him, that he'll still be inside of me when he cums."

She looked over her shoulder then, and asked Mike as he was fucking her ass, "Did you hear that Son?" Her words immediately had him gritting his teeth, and gripping her hips harder as he suddenly blurted out that he was close too. Then Mom's face went from concerned to... god, I don't even know how to describe it! Cougar Mode!? Embodiment of Lust!? MILF personified?!

One second she was playing at being really worried, and the next she set a room full of guys to the brink of cumming with a single, wicked, smile.

Then, in a strong, confident, sexually charged voice that was clearly heard over the music, Mom said, "Tell me kids... In my Son's little quest to see his Mother at her sluttiest, did he think to have any of you boys put condoms on? Did he hand out any protection? Or... was he in such a rush to make his Mom be a whore for you, that he's actually been watching you kids giving it to his Mommy bareback this whole time?"

The moment she finished saying it, my best friend slammed his cock up into her so hard that she screamed out in pleasure and bounced a full 3 inches into the air. As she was coming back down, her "other Son", Mike, yelled out that he couldn't hold back anymore, and began shouting that he was cumming as he reached around her, grabbed my Mother's big tits, and squeezed them together as he began to hammer her ass while cumming inside of it!

They were both screaming and cumming, and Mom looked at the guy in front of her, her giant tits now pushed together and lifted up at him and she quickly grabbed at one of the loose tears in what was left of her shirt and ripped it in half! It ripped straight down the center, and the two sides fell away, exposing her to all of us. Then, finally naked from the waist up, she said, "You're not going to get a better target than that Scottie! Do you want to cum on Mommy's tits or not?!?" At her words, Scott screamed out several swears, and hunched over as he began jerking himself off for all he was worth.

Then, amidst all of that, she looked back and forth between my Noah and Will, who'd been standing on either side of her and getting dual hand jobs. As she did, she moaned out Mike's name, and told the whole room that he was emptying his balls into her ass. Then she announced to everyone that she could feel John blowing his whole load deep into her "unprotected cunt". Lastly, she licked her lips, which were still full and sexy, even if her lipstick was no longer there since she'd smeared it all over my Scott's dick; and asked them if they thought she would look hot and slutty if they both came all over "Mrs. Smith's" face right then and there.

In answer, they both cried out, almost at the exact same time, and began cumming all over my Mother's beautiful face.

Absolutely everyone involved came, and came, and came. Mom got BLASTED by cum. It filled up her pussy and ran out down the sides of John's dick, but he just kept pumping up into her and cumming more. It flooded out of her ass, but her would-be other Son just kept thrusting into her and cumming more. Scott, Noah, and Will all made sure that my Mother's tits, her face, and her hair, all got thoroughly soaked in it! But even then, Mom just kept riding, and moaning, and telling everyone how much she fucking loved it all until all 5 guys basically collapsed in an exhausted heap!

They all laid there, panting, and groaning, and sweating for a few minutes as cum ran like sweat down my Mother's lovely skin.

Mom was the first to get up, though she did need help, and had to have several of the guys move in various ways, following her instructions, so that she could get free and make it to the bathroom. Shortly after she'd gone in there, we heard the shower start up.

15 minutes later, Mom walked out of the shower, fulling naked and drying her hair and... fuck! I mean, it shouldn't have been hot! We'd all seen her way more than just naked at this point but... it was hot! She was gorgeous, and wet, and still every bit the object of all of our fantasies, even if some of those fantasies had been gloriously realized! Mom asked Scott if she could borrow some more of his clothes, and this time he didn't hesitate. He told her she could take whatever she wanted, and Mom laughed before promising that she was just borrowing some clothes.

5 minutes after that, Mom had come out wearing sweatpants, and a men's button up dress shirt. Then she walked around the apartment, and made sure that she had all the clothing that she'd brought with her, before giving some of the guys random forehead kisses, and telling them that they'd all been "lovely" and assuring them that she'd had a wonderful time. It seemed like we were about to leave, when Eric, still sitting on the couch, the first one that Mom had gotten off, said out loud that he was going to cum again.