The Mommy Slut Ch. 07

Story Info
Dan adds Ursula and Sally to his harem with his mom.
22.1k words
4.67
17.5k
30

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

The characters and story are all fictional and a figment of my imagination. All characters in the story are over the age of 18. This story contains incest and some bi sexual situations. If you do not care for either then I understand if you do not read it.

I want to apologize to my readers of the first 6 chapters as I had a character mix up. I had Adam as the uncle and in the story, I identified him as Andy. The name was supposed to be Andy, but I had Adam in the introduction. I am sorry and I have made sure that the character will stay named Andy. I also had the character name of Betty and Sally interspersed into the story and I also apologize for that. Thank you for your feedback as that is why I went back and reviewed my stories and found my mix up.

I have submitted an edited version of chapter 6.

I will endeavor to show who is talking in a better way. As for an editor. I have inquired to a few and have not found anyone willing to edit for me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

For those that do choose to read the story I hope you enjoy it and come back to see more adventures in the stories that I write.

Characters are: Dan- son in college and bi curious

Mary- mom

Gary- Dad

Sally- sister, away at college

Andy- Uncle

Betty- married to Uncle Andy

Ursula- step-daughter of Andy

Bethany- Ursula's classmate and friend

Lucy- Ursula's cousin on her mom's side

Jane- Aunt Betty's secretary

Margie -- Mom's friend

Susan -- Mom's friend

If you have not read the previous chapters, you really should do it.

In chapter one, Dan finds out that his mom and Uncle Andy are giving each other oral but not fucking. Dan starts planning on how he can get his mom and Uncle to be his submissive slaves. Dan has sex with his uncle's step daughter.

In chapter two, Dan installs a spy camera to catch his mom and uncle and plans a night out with mom to prepare her for when he confronts her about her affair with her brother.

In chapter three, Dan learns how his mom and uncle started their oral pleasures and sets out rules for his mom. Dan has his first threesome with Ursula and her next-door neighbor Bethany.

Dan gets a surprise when his Aunt Betty is a guest lecturer at this college.

In chapter four, Dan continues his fun with mom. Sally comes home and Dan takes her out dancing and she seduces Dan and becomes another one of Dan's sluts. Ursula proposes a deal with Dan to win a bet with her cousin. Ursula fucks Dan in the ass in preparation for the bet. Gary leaves on a business trip for three weeks.

In chapter five, Uncle Andy and Gary eat Dan's cum out of Mary. Dan agrees to be a boy toy to Ursula to win a bet from her cousin Lucy.

In chapter six we find Dan continuing with his mom and adding Uncle Andy as one of his sluts, Ursula fucks Dan in the ass to win a bet and Dan adds her cousin Lucy as a slut. Dan falls for his Aunt Betty's receptionist Jane and begins his seduction of his Aunt Betty.

I woke up the next morning with mom sucking my cock. She looked beautiful between my legs. She was naked and had a big smile on her face. I reached down and put my hands on the back of her head and pushed her mouth down my cock until her nose was in my pubic hair.

Mom gagged a little but did not try to stop me. I held her there and then pulled her mouth off of my cock.

"I love you my mommy slut. You know how to wake me up. I will have to bring you a present to enjoy for your devotion to me."

"Dad will be home next week and we need to figure out how we are going to find time for our relationship."

Mom just smiled at me. "I know that, I do not want to stop what we are doing and I know that you will figure out how we will have time together. I still love your father but I cannot live without being able to worship your cock. You cock is the best I have ever had. I will do whatever you decide. Even if that includes getting rid of your father."

"Oh, my mommy slut. I will figure something out, but in my mind the best way for us to keep doing what we are doing is to figure out a way to include dad in our playtime."

"Have you and dad ever discussed swinging or including another person in your bedroom?"

"We have talked about including another woman in our bed but he has never mentioned another man."

"Your new job is to introduce into your sexual playtime the idea of having another man in bed with the two of you."

"How often do you and dad have sex?"

"When he is home, we have sex three or four times a week. He says that makes up for when he is on the road."

"That is good. You will wear some of the outfits I bought for you to get dad to fuck you every day. While he is fucking you, you will bring up a fantasy of you with him and another woman, a couple or just another man."

"You will introduce you having sex with the woman and then eventually him having sex with the other man."

"Yes sir, I will get your father to bring up another woman in bed with us and put the thought into his head that I would enjoy another man also. Maybe we could make it a couple. Then he would also get pleasure from it."

"You are devious, but that is why I love you so much my mommy slut. You will also talk to your lady friends and find out which one would be willing to cheat on their husband with another person. It could be with you or your boytoy, which would be me of course."

"How would we keep it a secret that I am fucking and sucking my son, sir?"

"I would be wearing a mask so they would not know it was me at first. You will find out who is lusting for a young man and then steer the conversation to sons and moms."

"I have an idea my mommy slut. Why don't you get your group to come to the house the next time I cut the grass. I will wear some old shorts with no shirt, and you can make sure that they get to see me as I cut the grass. See who keeps looking at me and that will tell you who might be interested."

"That is a wonderful idea, sir. I will set it up for this Sunday and have them over for lunch. You father will still be out of town with work."

"It is time to get up because you are having Uncle Andy over today and I have one last week of school. I will see you for dinner."

"What am I allowed to do with Andy, sir?"

"You can suck his cock and let him cum on your tits and then have him lick it off. You can also let him eat your pussy."

"Thank you, sir. I will get ready for him and tell you all about it after you get home."

Mom left my room and I just laid there thinking about what to do about dad and how we could get him involved with our playtime when my text message went off.

I picked up my phone and noticed the text was from Jane. I opened the text and read it. "Morning, I wanted to thank you for the wonderful night and for being such a gentleman. I will see you tomorrow at work."

Wanting to see her before then I texted her back. "Would you be willing to meet me for lunch today? We could go to the sandwich shop near the office?"

When Jane did not answer me right away, I thought that I had made a mistake. It was about ten minutes when she texted me back. "Instead of lunch why don't you just come to my apartment and I will fix you dinner and we can talk. I would like to know a little more about you."

After I read the text all kinds of things were running through my mind. Is this just as friends? Why did she invite me to her place? Is this a set up to have sex with me? Is she some kind of freak and has a torture chamber in her house? Does she want to drug me and use me?

I shook my head to get those thoughts out of it and said to myself. All she wants is to get to know me better and nothing else. That is what she said. I was looking forward to dinner with Jane. That is all I really knew.

I texted her back and said that I would like to have dinner at her place and asked her what time dinner would be and to send me her address. She said she would do that but she had to get back to work now.

I told her I would see her at dinner and then another text came in. It was from mom.

"I have it set up to have a hen party on Sunday. The girls will be there around 11 am. You can start cutting the front grass at 10:45 and then move to the back grass after everyone gets here. We will set up in the dining room with the big window overlooking the yard. That way everyone will be able to watch you."

"That sounds like a good idea. I am looking forward to giving the girls a show."

I went to school for my first class and then to the library like I usually do and then to my second class. Nothing exciting happened at school today.

When I got home mom was in her usual spot naked and on her knees. I dropped my pants and presented my cock to her lips. She sucked my cock into her mouth all the way to the root. She slid her mouth up and down my cock for about 5 minutes when I reached down and pulled her mouth off and lifted her up to face me.

"I am going out to dinner with Aunt Betty's secretary Jane tonight. I do not want to cum before I do. You will have to wait until I get home to get your evening treat."

"Are you going to fuck her, mom asked?"

"That will be up to her if we have sex. I will not turn her down if she offers but I will not make the first move. If we do have sex then you will get the extra treat of her cum on my cock when you give me my goodnight blowjob. I need to shower and get ready. Fix yourself some supper and enjoy the evening."

"Sir, may I invite a couple of my lady friends over tonight to keep me company?"

"Who do you want to invite and why?"

"I want to invite Margie and Susan over and get them tipsy so that I can see if they are willing to stray from their marriage. That way you will know before Sunday who to go after. I will have the other three over during the day this week to do the same but I am not sure about them. Margie and Susan are the two most probable to look for something outside their marriage as they are both married to men that are at least 10 years older than them."

"Good idea my mommy slut. You can tell me all about it tonight after you suck my cock. I am going to shower and then leave to go to the store to pick up some wine for tonight then go to Jane's house for dinner. You enjoy your hens and you may as well try to seduce them for yourself."

"Thank you, sir. I have thought about both of them sitting on my face and would love for it to happen. Maybe if I can get them to play, you can walk in and catch us."

"We will discuss that at a late time. I will see you when I get home tonight."

I went upstairs and showered and shaved. While I was shaving a text message came in. It was from Jane with her address and a little note that said, "dinner will be ready at 7 tonight. If you would come by at 6:30 we can have a before dinner drink and talk until it is time to eat."

I responded, "sounds like a plan. I will see you at 6:30."

The time was only 4:30 pm so I decided to take the time to have a little manscaping done and let mom play a little. I went to the top of the stairs and called mom. "Hey, mom could you come up here and help me out?"

"I would be delighted to help you out sir. What do you need me to do?"

"I just noticed that I am getting a little scraggly in my groin area. Would you like to do a little clean-up for me before I leave for my date?"

"Oh, yes sir I would love to take care of that for you. I will be right up."

I went to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet seat. I scooted to the edge and spread my legs. Mom came into the bathroom with a bowl, a towel, a funny looking razor and a can of shaving cream.

Mom, filled the bowl with warm water and then knelt down between my legs. "Be still sir, I do not want to nick you when I am shaving you. I brought my special razor that is made for the groin area. It is extra sharp and I normally do not nick myself."

Mom cleaned me up and wiped the area down with a warm washcloth. She then leaned over and took my cock into her mouth and sucked on it a few times.

"Now you are ready for your date if she decides she want to sample this delicious cock that you have sir."

"Thank you, my mommy slut. You always look out for me. Now I have to get dressed for my date. You do not have to wait up for me tonight. I will see you in the morning."

Mom left the room and I got ready. I picked out a button up shirt in a lavender color and a pair of black slacks. I would my loafers without socks.

When it was time to leave, I went downstairs and gave mom a long French kiss and told her not to wait up again and left for Jane's house.

I arrived at Jane's house and rang the doorbell. Jane answered the door dressed in a beautiful white blouse and a skirt that was a paisley color that ended about 3 inches above her knees. She looked radiant in the outfit and I thought from the looks of it she was not wearing a bra.

She greeted me and let me in. After she closed the door, she turned and stepped up to me and gave me a peck on the lips. "You look so handsome tonight, and stepped back."

"You look beautiful yourself. I then asked her if I could give her a kiss."

She stepped in and put her arms around my neck. "You do not have to ask permission to kiss me. All you have to do is be brave enough to take what you want from me. You have treated me like no other man has and I am giving myself to you of my own free will." Then she kissed me like a lover would kiss you.

I broke the kiss and looked at her. "Are you sure you want me to take control of you? You do know what that means? If you say yes, I will treat you like I own you. Is that what you want?"

"What I want is a man that will respect my wishes in and out of the bedroom. You have shown me that you will do just that. I want to have a normal friendship at work and when we are out in public, but when we are behind closed doors, I want a man that will treat me like he owns me. I want you to make me your slut, your whore, or whatever you desire me to be."

"Jane, you are a very beautiful and desirable woman. We have only known each other for a little over 2 weeks. You have just left a bad relationship with your ex. You do not know me and I do not know you that well. I am wondering if we should get to know each other a little better before we delve into this type of relationship. I have other women that I am seeing right now also, so that will complicate things."

Jane looked at me and reached out and started unfastening my belt. I looked at her and all she did was nod and lower herself to her knees in front of me.

"Let me pleasure you first then we can talk about what I asked you."

Jane, lowered my pants and jockeys and my cock flopped out. I was not fully hard yet but that did not last long as Jane put her mouth around my cock and took me to the root.

As my cock got hard, she just kept it in her mouth until it was fully engorged. The tip of my cock was down her throat and she was smiling around it. She pulled back until just the tip was in her mouth and then descended again until her nose was in my pubic hair.

She stayed there with my cock in her throat for at least 30 seconds before she moved up my cock and let it slip from between her lips.

"I love having a cock down my throat. I will let you shove your cock down my throat anytime you want. I will also let you fuck my pussy and my ass if you so choose to be my dominate."

I reached down and pulled Jane up so that she was standing in front of me. "Mrs. Sounder has told me about your previous boyfriend and it sounded like you two had a bad break up. I do not want to harm our friendship. I enjoyed you the way you were when we went to that party. Can we keep it that way for now and slowly move up to other things?"

Jane looked at me and smiled. "I can do that after tonight, but I want to suck the cum out of your cock and have you use me. Can you do that for me tonight?"

I stood there and looked at Jane. She looked like she was about to cry, and in my mind, I was picturing her laying over her couch with me fucking her ass as cum ran out of her cunt. I reached out and caressed her cheek and slowly slipped my hand around to the back of her neck.

I slowly grabbed a bunch of her hair and pulled her head back. "So, you want to be my slut tonight?"

"Yes sir, nothing would please me more than to have you use me anyway you please."

"On your knees slut and suck my cock."

Jane smiled and sank down to her knees and engulfed my cock with enthusiasm. I had never had anyone suck my cock like she did. She would take my cock into her throat and hold it like that for almost a minute. Then she would slowly slide up my cock until just the head was in her mouth and then repeat the process for a few minutes.

She then would just run her mouth up and down my cock taking my cock into her throat on every down stroke. It was not long before I felt that stirring my balls and I told her that if she kept doing what she was doing I was going to cum in her mouth.

Jane let my cock slip out of her mouth and looked up at me. "If that is what you want to do then I will gladly swallow every drop of cum you give me. If not just order me to do what you want or just take what you want from me."

"You are a precious jewel, Jane. Tonight, what I want is for you to take you clothes off and lay down in the middle of your bed with your legs spread wide. Then I will decide what I want to do with you."

Jane smiled and took my hand and led me to her bedroom where she had me sit in her makeup chair facing the bed. Jane turned around with her back facing me and unbuttoned her blouse and slowly let it slip off of her shoulders. She held it at the mid-point of her back and slowly turned around and faced me. Her blouse was still covering her bra covered breasts. She had a smirk in her lips as she slowly lowered her blouse to reveal a tan lace bra that was see through. Now I know why she looked like she did not have a bra on.

Her nipples were at full staff and she had a few freckles on her chest.

She dropped the blouse on the floor and slowly reached to her side and unfastened the clip on her skirt and slowly lowered the zipper. After which she just let the skirt fall to the floor. Her panties were just a strip of cloth that barely covered her pussy lips and as she turned around slowly her ass was bare and there was just a small string running between her cheeks.

She looked beautiful and then she slowly lowered her panties with her back facing me and when she bent over, I could see her asshole and pussy. It looked to me that she was wet.

Jane then reached back and unclipped her bra and as she turned around, she let her bra fall to the floor. She stopped facing me and I got a good look at her body. She was beautiful. Her face was radiant and she had a little bit of a blush going.

Her breasts were around a C cup in my estimation and she had about a half dollar size areolas with nipples that stuck out about 1/2 inch. Her tits stood proud on her chest with no sag at all. She had a heart tattoo on her right breast about the size of a nickel.

Her stomach was flat and her belly button was pierced with a little blue jewel hanging from it.

She did not have one hair on her lower body. Her mons was smooth and her pussy lips bare and did hang down just a little bit. Her legs were smooth and she still had her flats on. All in all, she was a vision of beauty that had me staring at her for a couple of minutes without saying a thing.

Finally, I nodded my head and she laid down in the middle of the bed with her legs spread. I stood up and took my clothes off and laid down next to her and started to caress her belly. Running my fingers around the jewel in her belly button.

I ran my fingers up to just under her breasts and then down to just above her pussy lips. Jane started to moan and move around.