The Mommy Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie still my precious one and let me show you how you should be treated tonight and when we get together again, I will treat you any way you want."

I spent about a half hour just caressing every inch of the front of her and then told her to roll over. I caressed the back of her arms and then her back and then the back of her legs. The whole time she was moaning and squirming around begging me to make her cum.

I did not even answer her. I just kept on lightly caressing her. I moved my hands up to her ass cheeks and caressed them for a little and then leaned down and planted gentle kisses on her ass. Her body tightened up and I believe she had an orgasm while I was running my hands over the back of her body and kissing and licking her ass.

I put my hand over her back and under her belly and slowly lifted her up a bit. She took the hint and rolled over on her back and spread her legs. She looked at me and softly said, "Fuck me and make me yours."

"Not tonight my precious lady. Tonight, is about showing you how a woman as beautiful as you should be pleasured."

I then started to caress her breasts by running my fingers in a circular motion starting from the outside of her right breast and slowly getting closer and closer to her nipple. Once I reached her nipple, I placed my finger and thumb around it and slowly caressed it and pulled up on it. I let it slip from my grasp and did the same thing to her left breast.

I slowly ran my hand down her belly past her belly button to the top of her mons. I ran circles around it and slowly inched closer to her pussy lips.

When I reached where her clit was, I bypassed it and started running my fingers up and down her labia, slowly moving to the center. When my fingers were between her labia, I inserted my forefinger a little into her. She was dripping wet. I pulled my finger back and stuck it into my mouth. "Delicious," is all I said and returned my hand and continued to caress her labia.

I slowly moved my hand up and found her clit and started running my finger around it. As I applied a little more pressure Jane had another orgasm but this time, she squirted all over my hand. She started to say something but I told her that we would chat after I was finished. She smiled and nodded to me.

I moved down and started to lick her juices off her thighs and she spread her legs more, inviting me to move up to her inner core. I ran my tongue up one thigh and bypassing her labia, ran my tongue down the other thigh. Jane moaned and tried to get me to lick her pussy.

I had other ideas at this point. I moved up to lick, suck and caress her tits. I did not miss one spot on either of the breasts as I spent at least 10 minutes on each one.

As I moved up, I kissed her chest and then her neck and then her chin and then bypassed her lips to kiss the tip of her nose and then the brows of her eyes and her forehead. I slowly moved down until my lips were just a fraction of an inch from her lips and slowly pressed my lips to hers.

She immediately tried to put her tongue into my mouth but I resisted. I raised up and smiled at her and placed my right hand between her legs right on top of her pussy and then leaned down and kissed her again. This time I accepted her tongue into my mouth as I inserted two fingers into her pussy.

Jane moaned and kissed me back. We kissed and I played with her for a good 20 minutes when she looked at me and very softly said, "I cannot take any more, would you please fuck me?"

I smiled and said, "it would be my pleasure," and moved so that I was between her legs with my cock just barely touching her labia.

Jane reached down and guided my cock into her pussy. I very slowly moved my cock in and out of her, not being in any hurry. Jane had other ideas as she was constantly moving her hips trying to get me to speed up and pound her.

As I looked at the clock, I noticed it was already 10 pm and we had been going at it for over 2 hours. I decided to speed up a little. Jane smiled and started moving her hips more. I eventually felt that pressure building up in my balls and told Jane that I was close and asked her if I should pull out.

Jane looked at me and said, "I you pull out, you will never get any more pussy from me," and gave me a giant smile.

That was all it took for me to shoot my full load into her pussy. When I was finished, I slowly started to withdraw and Jane grabbed me and held me to her and started to cry. Now I really felt bad because I made her cry.

I looked into her face and said, I am sorry if I did something to make you cry."

Jane looked at me and smiled. "These are tears of joy. No man has ever treated me like you did tonight. Every man I have ever been with has treated me like he owned me and ordered me to do things or just took what they wanted. No one has ever just paid attention to me the way you did tonight."

"I now know how a woman should be treated when she is having sex. Would you be willing to do to me again, another night, what you did to me tonight?"

"It would be my pleasure to get the chance to please you again."

"Thank you, I am leaking so let me get up and clean myself."

"You just lay there and enjoy and I will get you cleaned up."

Jane smiled at me and settled into the bed. What she did not expect was what I did next. I slid down the bed and got between her legs and started licking the cum off and out of her.

Jane looked at me and said, "Oh my, I have never had anyone lick me after we had sex. You do not have to do that if you do not want to."

"If I did not want to, I would not do it. Lay down and let me get you cleaned up as it is getting late and both of us need to be in the office tomorrow."

After I finished licking her pussy clean, we both got dressed and as I was getting ready to leave, Jane grabbed me and gave me a kiss. "I will see you tomorrow at work," and pushed me out the door and as she was shutting it, she smiled at me and mouthed the word, Lover.

I smiled back and headed home.

When I go home mom was waiting up for me on the couch naked.

"You did not have to wait up for me my mommy slut."

"I wanted to tell you about Margie and Susan and give you your good night blowjob like I normally do unless you are too worn out from your visit with your coworker tonight."

I stood there and dropped my pants and underwear and mom slid between my legs and put my cock into her mouth. "Yummy, my sir has had his cock in another woman tonight and I can taste her on him. She is delicious. Will I get the chance to taste her essence from the source, sir?"

"At this time, I am not sure I would be willing to share her, even with you my mommy slut. Now suck my cock and get your cum fix for the evening."

"Thank you, sir." Mom really put the effort into her blowjob tonight as she had me blasting my load into her mouth in about 5 minutes. When she was finished, I lifted her up and gave her a French kiss and said "I love you, my mommy slut. There will never be anyone that will replace you in my heart."

"Thank you, sir. I feel the same about you."

"You can tell me about Margie and Susan tomorrow after I get home from work. I am tired and I have to get up early to get into the office. Good night my mommy slut."

"Good night, sir and thank you for my treat tonight."

We both went up to our rooms and went to sleep.

I woke up Tuesday morning with mom between my legs and my cock down her throat. She smiled at me and kept on sucking my cock until I gave her my full load in her mouth and she swallowed it down.

"Get up and get ready for work. I will have breakfast on the table for you when you get to the kitchen."

I took care of business and then took my shower and put on a pair of dress slacks and a lavender shirt and my loafers. When I entered the kitchen mom had bacon and eggs with fried potatoes and toast waiting for me.

"What are your plans for tonight after you get off work?"

"I do not have anything planned at this time but you never know what will come up. Why?"

"I was thinking we could have your Aunt Betty and Uncle Andy over tonight or another night. We have not had dinner together for a long time and I think it would be a nice change of pace. I will check with Andy when he comes over today for our Tuesday visit."

"That sounds like a good idea to me. Make sure he knows not to say anything to anyone about the three of us."

"Yes sir, I will make sure he does not. I will threaten him with stopping what we are doing. I know he would do whatever I want him to, to prevent that from happening."

"If I do not leave now, I will be late for work and then Aunt Betty would be mad at me. She might not want to come over for dinner then. I love you my mommy slut. I will see you after work."

"I love you too, sir. I will be in my position when you get home. Have a good day at work."

When I arrived at work, Jane was sitting in her chair and there was a gift box in front of my computer. I sat down and asked her if she put it there.

"That package was there when I came into the office today. I assure you that if I was going to give you something it would not be good for me to give it to you in the office. Someone might not approve of me getting naked and letting you have your way with me."

I blushed a little and looked at her. "So, you want more of what we did last night?"

"Oh, yes. That and much more."

At that time Aunt Betty walked into the office. "Hello A..., I mean Mrs. Sounder." I almost blew it there.

"Hello to you Jane and Mr. Johnson. Mr. Johnson could you come to my offing at 9:30? I have something I would like to discuss with you."

"I will be there, Mrs. Sounder."

As Aunt Betty entered her office, Jane looked at me and said, "I hope you are not in trouble. She normally does not have anyone in her office until after 10:30, because it takes her that long to go through her e-mails and catch up on her meetings for the day."

"Everything will be ok. I have a feeling about that. I will tell you all about what she wanted to talk to me about. OK?"

Jane just nodded her head and did not say anything else. Both of us went to work on what was on our agenda that day. At 9:28 I got up and went to Aunt Betty's door and knocked.

From the other side of the door, I heard the word enter. I opened the door and stepped inside. I started to move toward Aunt Betty's desk when she said, "Close the door and lock it."

I closed the door and slid the lock in place. I walked to the front of her desk and took a seat. Aunt Betty looked at me and gave me a strained smile.

"I think that Andy is cheating on me. This morning when we were getting ready for work, he shaved and put on cologne. He does not normally do that for work."

"Aunt Betty, maybe he had an important meeting he was attending and wanted to not smell like a job site. I am sure he is not cheating on you. Mom wanted me to ask you if you and Uncle Andy would want to come to the house tonight for a family dinner?"

"I would love to but not sure if Andy is busy or not. I will give him a call later and ask him and let you or Mary know. Now, as for why you are here in the office this morning. I heard Jane yesterday inviting you over for dinner last night. If you read your company manual, you would know we have a policy on coworkers dating or getting married."

"Aunt Betty, we are not dating. She invited me over to thank me for accompanying her last week to that party. You knew about that and did not say anything."

"I know I did not say anything and that was because the next day Jane told me all about the evening. She was singing your praise as a perfect gentleman. You really made an impression on her and I think she is falling for you. I want you to be careful and not hurt her. She is coming off a very bad relationship where her boyfriend hurt her. If you do anything to hurt her in any way, I will make your life miserable."

"I assure you Aunt Betty. I am not going to hurt her. I like her and will only do what she wants and never force her to do anything she does not agree to."

"That is all I wanted to talk to you about. If your relationship with Jane progresses, we will have to inform HR about it."

"Let me know if I need to tell HR and I will. Have you looked at my investment portfolio to see the progress for last week? I am on my way to winning my bet. Friday is my last day of school for the summer and I can come to work whenever you want me to. I know the internship is limited to a maximum of three days a week but I will work on my investment strategy at home."

"I have not had the chance to review everyone's weekly report as of yet but I will look at them later. Here is a list of companies I want you to do a report on. Have it on my desk by the end of the day,"

I took the report and Aunt Betty walked with me to the door. As we reached the door I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips. Aunt Betty looked at me in a weird fashion and said, "what do you think you are doing?"

"I am just following your orders and not giving you a kiss in front of other people. That is what you said, do not do that in front of others."

"That is not what I meant. You are impossible. Now get out there and do some work."

I reacted really fast and since she did not say I could not kiss her again I gave her another kiss but this time I held the kiss a little longer. I could feel her starting to relax into the kiss so I broke it off. I wanted her to look forward to our next kiss without going too fast. I was in this seduction for the long run with one goal in mind. That goal was to have sex with Aunt Betty by the end of summer and to make her one of my sluts.

I left the office and sat down at my shared desk with Jane. Jane leaned in and asked what the meeting was about?

I told her about what Aunt Betty said about letting HR know we were dating. She looked at me and said, "are we dating now or are we just friends with benefits? I am not sure I want to get into a full-blown relationship at this time."

"I am ok with whatever you want, Jane. I would like to see you again but we will have to keep it quiet at work and make sure that Mrs. Sounder does not find out."

"OK, I can do that. See you on Friday night?"

"I cannot make it this weekend. My dad is coming home from a trip and mom wants the family to spend the weekend together as he has to leave again next week." I hated lying to Jane but I could not really tell her that mom and I had a sex filled weekend that included involving some of her friends.

Jane looked at me and had a frown on her face and looked like she was going to cry. I put my hand on her hand and smiled at her. I took a pen and a pad of paper and wrote this note on it.

"I am looking forward to showing you how much I am going to enjoy having you submit to me in any way I want. I am going to use you as my play toy and fill every hole you have with cum. I will paint your face, tits, cunt and ass with cum and then lick you clean. What will you do to convince me that you want me to do this with you?"

I passed the note to Jane and as she read it, she got this big smile on her face and took another piece of paper and wrote a reply.

"I will submit to your every wish or order with no reservations. It will be my pleasure to be your play toy and cum dump. I look forward to the first time I swallow your cum."

I smiled when I read the note and put it in my pocket. The rest of the day we smiled at each other and passed notes back and forth just like as if we were in high school. At the end of the day as we were walking out Jane asked if I wanted a ride home and I accepted but when we got into the car, I told her that she was going to take me straight home and we were not going to do anything.

Jane pulled up in front of my house and before I got out of the car I leaned in and gave her a kiss and told her to take her panties off and give them to me. Jane got a big smile on her face, hiked up her skirt and pulled her panties down her legs and over her feet and gave them to me.

I put them up to my nose and smelled them. "MMM delicious. I am looking forward to the next time I can smell and taste this essence from the source. When you get home, I want you to make an appointment to have your cunt waxed. I do not want to see a hair on it the next time I lick or fuck you. After you have that done you will have the technician take photos of your bare cunt and asshole and you will send them to me."

"Yes, sir. It will be my pleasure to have that done for you and to send you the photos."

I stepped out of the car and Jane did not pull her skirt down until after I closed the door. This was going to be an interesting relationship. I liked Jane but was not sure I wanted to include her in my harem or just have her as my girlfriend or just as a friend with benefits. I did know that I wanted to see her again.

I walked into the house and mom was on her knees and naked. She looked at me and smiled. I told her to open her mouth and when she did, I stuffed Jane's panties in her mouth, gusset first.

I let mom suck on the gusset while I opened my pants and pulled my half hard cock out. I pulled the panties out of her mouth and shoved my cock down her throat. I used mom's mouth like a cunt and fucked it fast and hard until I shot a load down her throat. Mom was gagging and trying to get away but I just held her in place until I was finished. "I love you mommy slut, now go get cleaned up and meet me in the living room in one hour."

I went to my room and changed clothes and then went down to the living room and sat on the couch and turned a movie on.

Mom came down a little while later and kneeled at the foot of the couch with her head in my lap.

"Come and sit on the couch next to me. I should not have treated you the way I did when I got home. I am sorry for the way I acted. You still have not told me about what happened last night with Margie and Susan"

"You do not have to apologize to me Sir. I am here for you to use anyway you choose. The gift of your friend's panties, full of her girl cum was a surprise but one that I really enjoyed. She has a wonderful taste and I hope you will bring me more gifts like that."

"Tonight, you will tell me about what you and Margie and Susan talked about last night. I will look forward to your morning blowjob. What time is dad getting home on Monday and when does he have to leave again?"

"He is supposed to get home around noon and will be home all week. He will leave again the following Sunday and be gone two weeks this time. We will have to be careful while he is home."

"Yes, we will and you will fuck and suck him as if he was me. You will also plant the seed of having a threesome in his thoughts. I want to be able to fuck you without having to sneak around."

"I am going to take a long lunch on Thursday and come home to play with you and Uncle Andy. Did you talk to him about coming over for dinner yet or are you going to wait until later today?"

"I talked to him and Betty last night, they are coming over for dinner on Saturday night. Are you trying to include Betty in your harem? I would not object as I have thought about what it would be like to have sex with her. Maybe we both can work on her and get her to have sex with us."

"I do not what you to try to seduce Aunt Betty just yet. Yes, I want to include her in my harem, but I want it to seem like it was her idea. She is suspicious of Uncle Andy and thinks he is having an affair because he has not touched her for a while and this morning while he was getting ready for work, he changed up his routine. I will have to have a chat with him to keep her from finding out about you and I."

"I can talk to him if you want me to Sir."

"No, my mommy slut I will handle this. I am going to give him a call right now."

I called Uncle Andy and told him I needed him to come to the house tonight as we needed to discuss something. He said he did not know if he could come over tonight as Betty was making dinner. I told him that during dinner he would tell her that I needed help moving some furniture and he was going to help me. I told him to be at my house at 8pm sharp.