The Mommy Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom moved fast and before I knew it my cock was down her throat. She licked and sucked every millimeter of my cock for about 5 minutes.

"The mixture of Betty and you taste good. I will clean her off your cock anytime you want me to."

"I am not sure that I will get to fuck her again. She thought I was Andy tonight and he is cleaning up a cream pie I left him now."

"Get on your hands and knees my mommy slut. I want to fuck your cunt and then your ass. I am going to leave my load in your ass tonight and tomorrow we can play until Sally gets home."

"Use me like the slut I am sir."

I fucked her in the cunt for 15 minutes and them sild my cock into her ass. I would have liked to last longer than 5 minutes but the tightness of her ass had me shooting my load into her.

After my cock slipped out of her, we laid down together, covered up and went to sleep.

I woke up before mom did so I slipped out of bed and took a shower and got dressed. I went down to the kitchen and made coffee and started on an omelet for everyone.

After about 15 minutes Uncle Andy entered the kitchen. I offered him a coffee and he took it and sat down with his head in his hands.

I offered him two aspirin and he took them. I sat down and took a sip of my coffee.

"I feel like shit, what did you give us last night?"

"Just some 18-year-old single malt whiskey."

"I have not been that drunk in many years." He leaned in and said in a whisper. "I do seem to remember that you let me fuck Mary. Did that really happen?"

"Yes, I let you fuck her and she said you were a good fuck. I might just let you fuck her when you are sober if you get Aunt Betty to fuck me when she is sober. I enjoyed eating and fucking her cunt last night. I want to add her to my list of sluts. Is that ok with you?"

"If that will allow me to keep fucking Mary, I will get Betty to fuck you every day if you wish, master Dan."

"Aunt Betty mentioned that you two used to do a little swinging. Is that true?"

"We actually met at a semi swing party. It was not your normal one because you did not have to have a partner to attend. It was more of an orgy than a swinging party. She sucked my cock and let me eat her pussy and I fell in love with her. It took me three weeks to convince her to go out with me again. After the first real date we kept seeing each other and we were invited to our first swinging party the next year."

"Why did you stop going to them?"

"When Betty's mom moved away, we lost our baby sitter for Ursula so we stopped. I believe Ursula was 5 or 6 when her mom moved. Ursula was one year old when I met Betty so we went to a swinging party about 3 times a year for 4 or 5 years after we met. We Married when Ursula was 3."

"Has Aunt Betty talked about swinging again?"

"Not really but I know she would not turn it down. She was a real slut in her younger years. There was not a cock or pussy that she would turn down. She really liked it when I was fucking her ass and another woman was sitting on her face feeding cum to her out of her pussy. I was the only one who she allowed to fuck her ass."

"I will keep working on Aunt Betty and get her to fuck me without being drunk. You will feed her need to have different cock by talking about watching her fuck and suck other men and women."

"After I get to fuck Aunt Betty, I will have mom seduce her. They both have told me that would not be against eating each other's pussies. I will get it all on a recording like I did with you and mom."

"I would prefer not to have to use the video to get Aunt Betty to fuck me but I will if I have to."

We heard someone walking toward the kitchen so we started talking about the football game.

Mom walked into the kitchen and she looked good. She wore her long robe and walked over to the coffee pot and poured herself a cup of coffee. She came over and sat down at the table.

In a low voice she said, "At some point I want both of you to give me a DP if that is ok with you, sir. Andy, you know how to fuck me good and Dan I love having your cock in my ass. Will you allow the three of us to do this, sir?"

"If you really want that, how can I deny my mommy slut her wishes. We will take care of that, but will have to do it at the hotel as Sally will be staying with us all summer. Sally is coming home this afternoon."

"Thank you, sir. I have always wanted a DP but your father would not do it for me. He said I was the only woman he needed. Now I am not so sure of that. I think he is fucking one of the women he works with."

"If he is then I will find out and you can threaten him that you will clean him out if he does not allow you to have a DP with him and another man. You will tell him he can keep seeing his side piece as long as he keeps fucking you and allows you to play also. You can tell him that you and him will have the best of both worlds and that he would not have to sneak around."

"You are devious, sir, but I like the way you think."

The three of us heard Aunt Betty coming down the hallway so we stopped talking about sex and started chatting about the good time we had last night.

When Aunt Betty entered the kitchen, she looked like hell. Her hair was all frazzled and her makeup us a mess. Her clothes were all wrinkled and askew.

"My body feels like I had a good time but my head is killing me."

I got up and made Aunt Betty a cup of coffee and offered her 3 aspirin. She sat down, took a sip of coffee and took the aspirin.

"Don't you ever, young man get me that drunk again. I have no idea what I did after we ate supper and came into the living room."

Uncle Andy looked at her and said, "You passed out on the couch and Dan and I got you to the guest room and you slept."

"If that is all that happened then why does my body feel like it was used and abused last night?"

Uncle Andy looked down and said, "maybe I did take a few liberties last night. You looked so cute laying there I could not resist myself."

Mom said, "TMI Andy. I am sure Dan does not need to hear about your sexual activities."

"Actually mom, I do not mind. The nastier the better."

Aunt Betty rose up and said, "I think it is time for us to go home Andy. I need a long bath and then some more sleep. You can join me if you want when we get home."

Uncle Andy got up and found the keys to the car and shook my hand and gave mom a hug and thanked us for our hospitality and said we need to do this again. To which mom and I both agreed and then smiled at each other.

Right after Uncle Andy and Aunt Betty drove away mom dropped to her knees, pulled down my pants and sucked my cock into her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head, and used her mouth like I used her cunt and ass.

When that familiar tingle in my balls alerted me that I was about to cum, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and covered her face with cum.

Mom took her fingers and scooped the cum into her mouth and swallowed all of it.

I reached down and lifted her up and gave her a deep French kiss.

"I love you my mommy slut and I will enjoy sharing you with Uncle Andy and Aunt Betty. You never know who else I will bring into your bed, whether it be a man or a woman."

"I would prefer if you would bring me women over men. Your cock is the only cock I need, except for when you allow me to play with Andy's cock."

"I will more than likely be bringing women home because I will expect whoever I bring home to service me also. Uncle Andy is the only male I want to service me because then I can keep him under my control when I fuck Aunt Betty."

My phone started ringing so I picked it up and saw that it was Sally on the phone. I answered the phone and listened to Sally tell me she would be home about 4 pm, and that when she got home, she wanted to suck my cock and swallow my cum.

I told her that we could do that but it would have to wait, and told her that mom and I would be here when she got home then I hung up the phone.

I told mom that Sally would be home around 4 pm, and reminded her about her hen party at 11 am, so we had better get cleaned up and dressed. I told mom that we will go out to dinner tonight and then come home and watch a movie.

We had about 1 hour before the hens showed up so I went up and put on my sneakers and a pair of loose track shorts. I started cutting the grass in the front and was still cutting it while the hens arrived at the house one at a time.

After I finished the front grass, I prepared for cutting the back grass by wetting my body and shorts down like I had been sweating for a while. The temperature was around 80 degrees so it would not look like I staged the sweat.

I started with the outside ring of the yard passing in front of the window a couple of times. I could see the hens looking out the window as I did this. It was time to up the game a notch.

The next time around, I stopped at the window I took a towel off the lawn chair, (I had placed it there earlier in the day) and wiped my brow and ran the towel over my chest.

I faced away from the window and dropped the towel. When I went to pick it up, I bent at the waist so my sorts would ride up on my ass. This caused the legs to ride up also and tip of my cock and the bottom of my balls showed.

I stood up and turned around and put the towel back on the chair. I glanced inside the house when I turned to the lawnmower and mom and the hens were looking straight at me.

I got a glimpse of Margie pointing at me, mom looking away and the other hens with their hands on their mouths as in surprise.

I smiled and fired up the lawn mower and continued cutting the grass. Every time I passed the window I would glance in and notice the hens were looking at me.

When I finished the grass, I put the lawnmower away and went to the back of the house and picked up the towel and wiped my brow. I could have entered the house through the garage but mom and I had agreed that I would enter through the back of the house. This would give the hens a close up look of my body in just my shorts and shoes.

I primed my cock so that it would be in a semi erect state. I looked down and made sure that when the hens looked at me my cock bulge was very evident. This was going to be fun.

I walked in the house and when mom and the hens looked at me, they stopped talking. Mom said I and asked if the lawn was all cut.

I told her that it was and that I was going to shower and get ready for lunch. I heard in a whisper, "I would love to eat you for lunch."

This made me smile as at least one hen was a possibility.

I went upstairs to my room, got my clothes and went to take a shower. As I was soaping up my hair, I heard the bathroom door open and then the shower door was slid open and someone got into the shower with me.

A pair of hands reached around me and grasped my cock. "You really made an impression on the hens today. After what they said, you probably can fuck all 5 of them. Susan wants you to come over tomorrow and cut her lawn. I would bet she will try to get you into bed with her."

"You will have to tell her that with dad and Sally home this week I will come over next week to take care of her lawn."

"I wish I could be there to watch and join in. I have always thought about what it would be like to have sex with Susan. If you want to know the truth, I have thought the same thing about all of the women that were here today."

"Well, my mommy slut, if you play your cards right, I will allow you to have sex with each one of the hens but only after I get to fuck them. What do you think they will say if they find out that you are my mommy slut?"

"I am not sure but three of them today, said that if you were their son, they would have a hard time keeping their hands off of you. The other two did not object to what was said. Maybe all 5 would be ok with our situation. I will steer our conversations in that direction."

"Sally will be her in about 2 hours. We need to finish up in here and be downstairs when she arrives. Suck my cock, my mommy slut. All this talk about the hens is getting me excited."

Mom turned me around and swallowed my cock. She gave me a fast and sloppy blowjob and when I ready to pop she took my cock out of her mouth and painted her face with cum. When I was finished, she popped the head of my cock into her mouth and cleaned the cum off of it.

Mom then scooped the cum on her face with her fingers and put them into her mouth and cleaned them up.

We got out of the shower and we to separate bedrooms and got dressed.

We were sitting in the living room when we heard Sally pull into the driveway. Her car door slammed and then she entered the house. We met her at the door and she gave mom a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. She then gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. Then she turned so her body was blocking mom's view and gave my junk a squeeze.

I gave her a slap on the ass and she turned and smiled at me.

"Now you two behave. Come into the living room Sally and tell us all about what you have been doing at school. The good, bad and the ugly." Then mom let out a little laugh.

I sat in dad's chair and mom and Sally sat on the couch. Mom peppered Sally with all kinds of questions.

"How are your grades? Do you have a boyfriend? How are your roommates?"

"I am getting good grades. My roommates are ok. We do not have any problems. As for a boyfriend, I do not have a steady boyfriend but there is the one guy that I am interested in but I am not sure if it will be a long-term relationship or just a friend with benefits relationship." She then looked at me and winked.

I hope mom did not notice that.

Mom looked at Sally. "What does a friend with benefits mean?"

"Mom, a friend with benefits means that he is my friend but not a boyfriend and we get together and have sex every once in a while."

"Are you sure that is a wise thing to do. You might get something from him if he also has sex with other women."

"Mom, I have known this guy for a very long time. We really enjoy the company of each other now. We did not get along for a long time but now we have an agreement. We had sex in anger the first time. That is when I realized he is a great lover but I could not be his girlfriend or wife so we agreed that we would stay friends and have sex when we could."

"What will happen if you find someone you want to marry or he does?"

"We will cross that bridge if we ever get there. I know I do not want to give up or arrangement. He is that good in bed. You should find a friend with benefits, mom. It would do you wonders since dad is gone most of the time."

"Young lady, that might be good for you but I am a married woman and I do not need a friend with benefits. You father takes care of me when he is home and that is all I need."

Mom looked at me and smiled. I just nodded at her.

"I think I need to leave. I do not need to hear about both of your sex lives. I am going to my room and relax. We will be leaving at 5:30 for dinner. I will see your then."

At the exact same time both of them said, "yes sir."

I smiled and said, "That is the way I like my women, obedient." And left the room.

I went to my room and took my shoes off and laid down on the bed to relax. We had about 1-1/2 hours until we were to go out to dinner.

I must have dozed off because when I woke there was someone sucking my cock. I looked down and there was Sally with my cock in her mouth.

In a low volume I said, "you should not be doing that sis. Mom might catch you."

Sally took her mouth off me, "she is laying down taking a nap. I just checked on her. I want to swallow your cum. I have missed the wonderful taste of it."

She dropped her head and ran my cock into her throat. I put my hand on the back of her head and held her there until she tapped me on the thigh. She raised up and took a deep breath and took my cock into her throat again.

She went up and down on my cock running her tongue around the crown and then running the tip into her throat. I was enjoying this to the max. I reached over to my night stand and grabbed my phone and recorded Sally sucking my cock for a minute.

"I am going to cum, swallow the first couple of shots then I want to finish on your face so I can get some photos of you covered with cum."

Sally took her mouth off my cock. "Yes sir, your command will be followed." And slammed her mouth down on my cock and ran it into her throat.

"Here is comes my friend with benefits."

Sally swallowed the first two shots then took her mouth off my cock and pointed it at her face. By the time I was finished she had a nice glaze on her face. I took a few photos of her and then she scooped the cum off her face and swallowed it.

"You are a good friend with benefits, sir, and I look forward to serving you for a long time. It does not matter if I find a boyfriend or a husband. I will not give up what we have. I need your cock and cum and will be your slut for the rest of my life."

"Oh, my pet. I will enjoy having you as a friend with benefits also. If I find a girlfriend or a wife, I would want her to be open enough to allow you or any other slut I own to join us. Would you be willing to agree to joining me with another woman?'

"If that is what you wish then I will gladly join you as long as I get to have your cock and cum."

"Good girl. I do have a couple of other sluts in mind. I will introduce you to them at the right time. Thank you for the wakeup blowjob. I have to take a shower. You go get ready for dinner. No, you cannot join me. We can do that later."

Sally left and I got my clothes together and went to take a shower.

I was in the shower when the door opened. I was about to tell Sally to get out when the curtain slid over and there was mom. She got into the shower and dropped to her knees.

"Oh, sir, I just have to have some more of your delicious cum. Let me suck you and swallow everything you have to give me."

She put my cock into her mouth and proceeded to give me one of her top-notch blowjobs and I gave her what she wanted in about 5 minutes.

She swallowed every drop. I lifter her up, gave her a kiss and swatted her on the ass.

"Go get dressed for supper. Sally could have seen us."

Mom left the bathroom and I finished and got dressed. I was in the living room when mom and Sally came down the stairs. Both of them were in sun dresses that stopped just above the knees.

Mom's dress was a light blue and Sally's was a light green. Their hair was styled and they had 2-inch pumps on. I started to get a hard on just looking at them.

"I will be out with two of the most beautiful women in the world."

Both of them blushed and thanked me for the compliment.

We went to the Japanese steak house and had a grill all to ourselves. Mom sat on my left and Sally sat on my right. The cook did the usual, flipped his knife and tried to make funny jokes. He was good entertainment and the food was wonderful. Mom ordered hot sake, and shared it with Sally and I. I think she ordered 5 or six of them.

I did not drink as much as mom and Sally as I was driving. On the way home mom sat in the front and Sally in the back. Mom's hand was wondering and she was rubbing my leg and then my cock. I looked over at her and gave her a frown and she removed her hand.

When we got home mom went in first and then Sally, turned when we got to the door and reached out and grabbed my cock.

"I am looking forward to this piece of meat spearing my cunt tonight, sir."

"All in good time my pet. I will come to your room after mom goes to sleep. Be patient."

"Yes sir, I will be waiting for you."

We sat in the living room and chatted and drank some wine. At one point I got up to go to the bathroom and got one of mom's sleeping pills and smashed it up and put it in her wine. She drank it and about 9:30 she said she was getting tired and was going to bed.