The Mommy Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up before mom came into my room. I got out of bed and when she entered my room, I told her that she did not need to give me my morning blowjob. She looked sad, but I told her that I would make it up to her by fucking her in the ass. She had a big smile on her face as she left my room.

I took a shower, shaved and cleaned up my groin and went to the kitchen. Mom had breakfast ready for me. We ate breakfast and I helped clean the table. As mom was at the sink doing the dishes, I came up behind her and lifter her dress. She started to say something but I told her to be quiet. I nudged her feet apart and then slipped my cock into her cunt. She made a noise in surprise."

I fucked her hard and fast and deposited a load into her pussy. I then slipped a dildo into her pussy.

"You will keep this dildo in your cunt until Uncle Andy gets here to keep the cum in your pussy. When I visit today, I will fuck your ass while Uncle Andy is cleaning your pussy."

"Your orders will be followed, sir. I love you."

"I love you to my mommy slut. I have some errands to run. I will see you later"

I left the house and went down the block to the store and then went to the park to plan out my next steps in my seduction of Aunt Betty and how to get mom and Sally together so I did not have to sneak around to have sex with them. When I looked at my watch, I noticed that I had been sitting on the bench for around two hours. It was time to go home and play with mom and Uncle Andy.

I opened the door and stepped into the house. I could hear that they were in the living room. I removed my clothes and stepped up to the doorway. I looked in and mom was in the chair facing the door and Andy was on his knees licking her cum filled cunt.

Mom smiled at me and grabbed Uncle Andy's head and nodded at me and looked at his ass. I had never fucked and man in the ass. I could not pass up this opportunity. I left the door and went to my room and got my bottle of Astro glide.

When I got to the doorway mom still have Uncle Andy's head in her hands. I lathered up my cock and slowly walked over to them. I kneeled down and got close to my uncle. I took my cock into my hand and positioned it at his asshole.

He must have sensed me there as he started to lift his head. Mom held him in place and told him to hold still as his master was going to claim the last part of him.

I put some lube on my fingers and placed them on his rosebud and pushed them into his ass. They slipped right in. I know that Aunt Betty fucked him in the ass because mom had said he told her that Aunt Betty was his dominate.

I placed my cock at his entrance and slowly inserted my cock into his ass. He was moaning into mom's cunt as I fucked him slowly in and out. His ass opened up to me and I sped up fucking him. Mom let go of his head and he lifted it from her cunt.

"Yes, fuck my whore ass master Dan. Yours is the first real cock I have had in my ass. I want it in my ass again and again. Betty fucking me with a dildo is not the same."

I thought that now was the time to plant the idea for him to get Aunt Betty to let me fuck her. We could have a foursome on Saturday night.

"Uncle Andy, have you and Aunt Betty ever had someone outside your marriage have sex with you?"

"When we were first married, we did experiment with swinging. When she got her management job, we thought it was too risky to continue so we stopped. When we were dating her mom would watch Ursula but after she moved in her mom moved to Florida so we lost her as a babysitter. We just never wanted to leave her with someone else so we stopped."

"Do you think that since Ursula is now an adult Aunt Betty would be interested in swinging again?"

"I do not know. I could try to feel her out about it."

"Tonight, you will have sex with her and mention about joining the swinging scene again now that Ursula is an adult and you do not need a babysitter for her."

I pulled my cock out of his ass and pushed his head back into mom's cunt.

"Finish licking her cunt clean then she will suck your cock. I have to go get ready for another appointment today. Enjoy and make sure Aunt Betty agrees to start swinging again. We will then include her in our little party."

"Yes, Master Dan. I will do what you want me to do. We will see you on Saturday night. Betty gets a little frisky when she drinks bloody Mary's so if you have a pitcher of them, it might loosen her up."

"My mommy slut will make sure there are plenty of bloody Mary's on hand."

I stood up and went to my room and took a shower and got dressed for my visit to Ursula.

I got to the door at Ursula's house and rang the doorbell.

When Ursula answered the door, she was dressed in a robe just like to ordered her to be.

I stepped into the house, closed the door and proceeded to pull the robe down around Ursula's waist. This trapped her arms to her side.

"On your knees slut." Ursula just looked at me. "Did you hear me, slut? On your knees", I said in a menacing tone.

Ursula went down to her knees and just looked at me.

"That is a good slut. I am still going to punish you for using a larger dildo on me when you fucked me in the ass. I am pleased that you dressed as I instructed. You will be rewarded for that."

I looked at her and then walked around her as she kneeled in front of me.

"Very nice, slut. Now. I am going to go sit in the living room and you will crawl behind me and then suck my cock. You may lose the robe."

I went and sat in the chair and watched as Ursula started to stand to remove her robe.

"I did not give you permission to stand. Remove the robe as you crawl over to me."

Ursula untied the belt and as she crawled over to me, she let the robe fall off of her. She was a beautiful woman and I was looking forward to having her as one of my harem sluts.

When she got to me, she raised up and kissed my cock head. She then proceeded to take my cock into her mouth and started to suck my cock and fondle my balls.

She would slide my cock into the back of her mouth and then relax her throat and take my cock into her throat and then slide her mouth up until just the head of my cock was in her mouth and then repeat the actions.

I sat there and watched her suck my cock for about 10 minutes and then lifter her head up and gave her a kiss.

"You are a precious jewel and I really enjoy watching you suck my cock. You are now one of my play toys and I will give you chores to do. If you complete a chore, you will be rewarded. Are you willing to submit to being one of my play toys knowing that you will not be the only person I have as a play toy."

"Yes sir, I will accept you as my owner and will be pleased to be one of your play toys. What are some chores you have for me to accomplish?"

"I do have two chores for you to do.

1. You will get Bethany to be one of my sluts. You will make sure that she is available to me any time I want her.

2. You will make Lucy your pussy slut. Then you will have me over and I will use both of you and make her one of my sluts also.

3. If I tell you to find me another slut you will do that without question."

"As of now you are # 4 on my slut list. I will use you in any way I like. That will include watching you eat pussy, suck dick or anything else I tell you to do."

"Do you agree with these chores and rules?"

"Master Dan, I am willing to submit to you totally. I will provide you with all the women you would like. I will eat any pussy and suck any cock you order me to. I am yours from this day forward."

"You may now suck my cock and swallow everything I give you."

Ursula, dove down and swallowed my cock and gave me one of the best blowjobs I have ever had. When I shot my load, she swallowed the first 4 shots and then after the 7th shot, she took her mouth off my cock and showed me her mouth full and then swallowed it all.

"That is a good girl. You will make a wonderful toy to play with. Is there anything you want from your master, my toy."

"Master Dan, the only thing I wish from you is for you to let me to continue sucking your cock and for you to continue fucking my cunt and ass. I will fulfill your chores and bring you both Bethany and Lucy. I will also bring you any other woman you order me to."

"Master Dan, may I ask who the other 3 toys you own are?"

"My toy, you will eventually find out who they are but only when I decide for you to know. You will not ask again. Do you understand my toy?"

"Yes, master Dan. I am sorry I asked you and I will patiently wait for you to introduce me to your other toys."

"Get dressed now. I have to go home and get ready for dinner. Your mom and dad are coming over. Do you want to come over also?"

"Mom already asked me about that but I have plans to visit Lucy tonight. I will start to prep her to become one of your toys. She has already asked when I will have my boy toy come over again so she can play with him again. She will be so surprised when my boy toy turns out to be you."

After we got dressed, I gave her a kiss and told her to have fun with Lucy and went home.

When I got home mom was in the kitchen preparing some of the food for tonight.

I walked up behind her and put my arms around her. She pushed her ass back into my groin. I lifted her skirt to find she was not wearing any panties so I undid my belt and dropped my pants.

I rubbed my cock on her ass and she spread her legs a little. I speared her cunt with my cock.

"You really know how to say hi to your mommy slut. Thank you, sir. My body will always be available for your use."

I fucked her for about 5 mins and then pulled out. She moaned when I did.

"That was just a teaser to what I am going to do to you tonight after Aunt Betty and Uncle Andy leave."

"I am looking forward to serving you, sir."

I left mom in the kitchen to finish getting the food ready and went to my room to shower and dress for dinner.

I was in the living room when the doorbell rang. I got up went to the door and opened it. Aunt Betty and Uncle Andy were at the door so I let them come in. Aunt Betty looked a little frazzled. Uncle Andy had a big smile on his face.

We went into the living room and I asked is they wanted something to drink. They both wanted a single malt scotch on the rocks.

I poured three of them. One for each of the and one for mom. I was not going to drink tonight because I was planning on getting all three drunk and then using them for my pleasure.

Mom can into the living room and said supper would be ready in one hour. I handed her the drink.

We chatted until the food was ready and then went into the dining room and sat at the table. I was making sure that their drinks were topped off at every chance I got.

By the time supper was done all three were feeling pretty good. I helped mom clear the table and while we were in the kitchen, I leaned into her and whispered in her ear.

"I am going to have Aunt Betty and Uncle Andy sit on the couch and you will sit across from them in dad's chair. During the night you will flash them your cunt from time to time. I know it will get Uncle Andy excited and I hope it gets Aunt Betty excited."

"Are you sure about this, sir? I will do what you order but I am not sure what Aunt Betty will do."

"Both of them are getting drunk and I am not letting them drive home so they are staying here tonight. I want to get them drunk and horny so that I can have some fun."

"If things work out, I will get to fuck Aunt Betty and I will allow you to fuck Uncle Andy if you want to. I will get to watch you fuck him and after I fuck Aunt Betty you can lick the cum out of her freshly fucked pussy."

"Thank you, sir. I would love to do that for you. I have wanted to have sex with Betty ever since Andy introduced her to me."

"Let's get back into the living room and begin the seduction hopefully."

As we were sitting and chatting, I caught glimpses of mom opening her legs right before crossing them. She did this every 4 or 5 minutes. I could see Uncle Andy getting a little more comfortable while rearranging his cock in his pants.

At first, Aunt Betty would just glance and then look away but as the alcohol flowed and mom left her legs open a little longer as the night progressed, Aunt Betty was not openly staring at mom's exposed cunt.

As I looked at the clock it was pushing 10 at night. I suggested Uncle Andy and Aunt Betty spend the night as they should not drink and drive. They protested a little but I finally took the keys and put them in my room.

When I got back to the living room mom was leaning back in the chair and her legs were wide apart. She had her eyes closed like she was sleeping but I knew she was not.

Aunt Betty was nodding off also. I whispered to Uncle Andy, "go put mom to bed and make sure you lick and suck her pussy. You can ask her if you can fuck her. If she allows you to fuck her, you cannot cum in her cunt. You will cum on her tits and then lick them clean. When you are finished, you will come to the guest room to sleep in the bed with Aunt Betty. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master Dan, I understand and thank you. What about Betty?"

"You do not need to worry about Aunt Betty I will take care of her and put her to bed."

Uncle Andy was a little too drunk to get mom to bed so I helped him get her up the stairs and to her room. I told him to sit on the chair and I stripped mom and laid her on the bed. I could not resist giving her cunt some tongue so I licked her for about 5 mins.

"Get over here and start licking her cunt. I am going to put Aunt Betty to bed and have some fun with her. When you come to the guest room you will lick her pussy and if everything works out you will get a nice cream pie from her."

Uncle Andy looked at me and shook his head.

"You are getting to have sex with your sister and I have decided that I want to have sex with your wife. Do you have a problem with that? If you do, I could always send the photos of you cheating on her and then you would be out on the street and you would never again get to have any kind of sex with your sister. If that what you want?"

"No, Master Dan. I will do what you tell me to and you can do whatever you want with Betty. I would be honored to lick your cream pie from her cunt anytime you give her one, just like I do when you give Mary a cream pie."

"If I am not done when you come to the guest room you will sit and watch me play with Aunt Betty. When I leave, you will then get to clean her up with your tongue. I am going to mom's room and will sleep with her tonight. If Aunt Betty asks you about what happened tonight you will tell her that you put her to bed and she wanted to have sex so you two fucked and then you cleaned her up. You will offer to do it again if she wants you to. I am going to get Aunt Betty now. You enjoy yourself with your sister."

When I entered the living room Aunt Betty had laid down and in doing so her skirt had slid up her legs and the bottom of it was now nestled just below her pussy. I reached down and started to caress her thighs. Aunt Betty stirred so I stopped caressing her.

She put her hand on top of mine and moved my hand higher until it was just at the bottom of her skirt. I took this as a sign to keep caressing her and moved my hand under her skirt until it was touching her panty clad pussy.

Aunt Betty shuffled to be totally on her back and spread her legs a little to give me better access.

"I leaned down and whispered, "let's get you to bed Betty. We can play there."

"Oh Andy, take me to bed and fuck my brains out. You can even fuck my ass tonight if you want. Looking at Mary's cunt all night has gotten me hot. I wanted to go over there and lick her."

This was some startling information. I now know she harbors the same fantasy as mom. I will have to get them together so I can record them. I am going to have some good recordings after tonight.

I got Aunt Betty up and walked her to the guest bedroom. When we got there, I undressed her and had her lay down on the bed. I started to caress her body starting at her feet and moving up her legs.

I bypassed her pussy and moved up the stomach and then caressed her tits for a few minutes. I moved up to her neck and put my hands around her.

I leaned down to her ear and squeezed her neck, "What do you want me to do to you, my slut?" I thought about calling her Aunty slut but I will wait until she really knows it is me fucking her before I do that.

"I want you to use me like a doll and fuck me in all my holes tonight, Andy. It has been years since you took me in this way and I miss it. I am yours to do what you want with. The only thing better would be if you had another man or woman to enjoy me also. Oh, how I miss having two cocks in me or you fucking my ass as I lick your cum out of a cunt."

"If you want to do that again now that Ursula is grown, we will do that. Do you have anyone in mind?"

"I do have two people in mind."

"Who are they? Tell me slut or I will not fuck you tonight."

"I want to lick Mary's cunt and suck on Dan's cock. I am sorry if this offends you but you did order me to tell you. Mary is such a fox and Dan is a hunk. Would you want to have sex with your sister?"

"I know it goes against all rules but if you were there and gave me permission, I would have sex with Mary even though she is my sister."

"That is so hot, now fuck your slut."

I ran my tongue down between her tits to her pussy and licked and sucked her through two orgasms. I then slid my cock into her cunt and started fucking her.

"My, my, you seem to have grown a little master. I feel you in places you have not reached before. I love it."

"Quiet, my slut. You might wake Dan and Mary."

Aunt Betty was moving her bottom around as I pushed my cock in and out of her cunt. After about 10 minutes I could not hold back any longer and filled her cunt with my sperm.

I laid there for a little bit savoring my first fuck with Aunt Betty, even though she was drunk and passed out. When my cock slipped out of her cunt I got out of bed and there was Uncle Andy sitting in the chair watching us.

"How long have you been sitting there?"

"Not that long, only about 3 or 4 minutes. Did you leave me a cream pie to clean up?"

"Yes, I did. Did you clean mom up?"

"I did and she is waiting for you in her room. I told her I had to go to the bathroom and I would be right back. I do not think she knew it was me fucking her."

"Go clean up my mess and I will see you in the morning."

I left the room to Uncle Andy's face between Aunt Betty's legs lapping up my mess.

I entered mom's room and she was sitting up in her bed reading.

"I was wondering how long it was going to take you to get here. I hope you enjoyed whatever you did with Betty. I hope you are not mad at me. At first, I did not realize that the person having sex with me was not you. You told me not to let Andy fuck my and I broke that rule. I will need to be punished."

"There is no need to punish you. I told Uncle Andy that he could fuck you if he allowed me to fuck Aunt Betty. Knowing he has wanted to fuck you for years gave me the advantage."

"I take it you were not as drunk as you made it seem?"

"I only drank half of the drinks you made me. The plant next to the chair got the rest. I waited until the three of you were looking at each other and then dumped my drinks into the plant."

"You are a devious little mommy slut. How was Uncle Andy when he fucked you?"

"He was actually not bad. His cock is not as big as yours but he did know how to use it. I was a little disappointed that he did not cum in my cunt. He came on my tits then licked up all the cum."

"That is what I told him to do. I am going to fulfill a fantasy you have though. Get up here and suck my cock. You will get to taste Aunt Betty's pussy on it."