The Mommy Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Dan gets his blackmail material and confronts his mommy slut.
3.6k words
4.43
47.3k
62

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this chapter Dan puts a spy camera in the house to spy on his mom and her brother and confronts his mom. Dan does not have sex with his mom just yet.

The characters and story are all fictional and a figment of my imagination. All characters in the story are over the age of 18. This story contains incest and some bi sexual situations. If you do not care for either then I understand if you do not read it.

For those that do choose to read the story I hope you enjoy it and come back to see more adventures in the stories that I write.

Characters are: Dan- son in college and bi curious

Mary- mom

Gary- Dad

Sally- sister, away at college

Adam- Uncle

Betty- married to Uncle Adam

Ursula- step-daughter of Adam

If you have not read chapter 1 you really should do it.

As I walked away with my spy camera in its package, I had a big smile on my face and was looking forward to the next time I would be fucking Ursula.

She had told me that she would provide me different pussy from time to time and she would sometimes join in.

When I arrived home, there was no one in the house so I went to mom's room and installed the spy camera in her room.

It was difficult deciding where to put the camera for the best view of the room. I decided on a shelf on the wall opposite the bed as that position would give me the best view of her room.

After installing the camera, I went to my room and installed the program on my computer and tested the link between my camera and my computer.

The view was good and I was able to see most of the room with the bed right in the middle.

Now all I had to do was wait and get a few videos before I confront my mom and her brother.

This is going to be fun because one thing I have often fantasized about was a couple servicing my cock at the same time. I had always thought it would be husband and wife, but brother and sister is better. It is even better because the brother is my uncle and the sister is my mom.

I dropped my shorts and boxers and laid down on my bed and jacked off to the thought of both of them on their knees sharing my cock and my blasting both of their faces with my cum. Then they would lick if off each other as I watched.

It did not take me long to cum to that thought. As I was cleaning up, my mom came into the house and announced she was home.

I quickly got dressed and went down the stairs to greet her. She was in her work clothes of a tweed skirt with a button up beige shirt and an apron on over her clothes.

Now that I had seen her naked, I looked at her a little differently. I noticed her facial features in a more intimate way. She had a nice brow and pencil thin eyebrows. I must take her a long time to get them that way.

Her eyes were hazel and set apart by a slender nose. Her lips were covered with a light pink lip gloss.

Her chin was delicate and lead down to a slender neck that just begged to be caressed and kissed.

Her shoulders were straight and squared. I guessed she had c-cupped breasts and her medium sized waist led down to her flared out hips.

Her ass had a little extra size but I was still a wonderful sight to see, not only naked but fully dressed it just begged to be caressed and kissed.

Her legs were full and sexy in her tights and her feet were in a pair of flats. All in all, my mom was what you would call a beautiful 40 something housewife.

If everything worked out like I planned I would be sampling what she had to offer anytime I wanted to. A thought came to mind at that time to slowly bring up the incest subject to Ursula and see what her thoughts were.

I went up to my room and closed the door to check out my spy camera when my mom went to her room to change.

I got another hard on just thinking about fucking my mom and Ursula's mom while Ursula watched and then joined in. I jerked out another load of cum just thinking about the possibilities.

I fired up the computer and brought up the spy camera software. I set the software to give me an alert when the camera turned on and minimized the program. I did not want to get caught by mom or dad with my program up on my screen and a picture of their bedroom on it.

I was doing my class work on the computer when a box appeared and notified me that the camera had be activated.

I brought up the program and there was my mom in her room at her dresser taking off the jewelry she wore to work. She then untucked her blouse and started to unbutton it. I could only see the backside of her as she slowly removed her blouse and folded it and draped it over her chair.

She then undid the snap on her skirt and lowered the zipper. She took the skirt off and folded it and placed it on top of her blouse.

There my mom stood in her bra and panties. They were a nice beige color and very sexy. The bra had lace around the top and the panties were French cut with lace on the sides.

All in all, my mother was beautiful and I could not wait to be sampling her.

She then went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Oh, how I wanted to have a camera in the bathroom also but I knew there was no place to hide it.

I sat and watched the monitor on my computer hoping mom would come out of the bathroom naked but when she came out, she had a robe on. She went to her closet which was out of camera's view. When she reappeared, she had on a blouse and capris.

I closed the app on my computer and left my room and went downstairs to watch a program in the living room.

Mom fixed dinner and we ate. While we were in the dining room, I asked her what she did on her days off.

Mom looked at me a little weird but said, "I usually clean the house in the morning and in the afternoon, I relax and read a book.

"That sounds a little boring. You should have one of your friends visit so you can have a little fun."

"Sometimes one of my friends will stop by to chat and every so often when your father is out of town, Uncle Andy will stop by to see how we are doing and to check to see if anything needs tended to while your father is gone. Why do you ask?"

"No particular reason, just curious. You always look refreshed when I get home from college."

"That is because I am well rested from relaxing, with a good book and sometimes I have a little wine too."

I left it at that and told her I was going to my room to do my homework and would see her tomorrow after I got home from college.

The next day when I got home, I went straight to my room and fired up the app. I plugged in my headphones so that mom would not hear the audio from the video from that day.

The video started with mom entering the room and turning to the door. "What do you want to do today big boy?"

The response was from Uncle Andy as I suspected.

"I want you to be my slut mommy and let her son cum on your face and then clean my cock and your face of my cum.

I watched her get naked and now her pussy was completely shaved with no hair anywhere.

"Now that is what I like my mommy slut. A bald pussy that makes you look like a teenage princess presenting herself to her son the prince. I am going to suck that bald cunt so good today."

Mom just smiled, reached out and unbuckled his pants and took them off. He was not wearing any underwear. This was the first chance I got to really see his cock and it was around my size but was covered with hair. I usually manscape my groin and sometime shave it completely.

"Not before I suck my son's big cock. I want you to shove you cock down my throat."

"Come on big boy, cover your mommy sluts face and tits with your cum. I love when my big handsome son covers me with his baby batter."

Uncle Andy moaned and blasted mom's face and tits with a load of cum.

Mom sucked his cock clean and then proceeded to scoop all the cum she could off of her with her finger and stuck it into her mouth.

Mom stood up and put her hand behind my uncle's neck and pulled him to her and gave him a French kiss.

"I just love to kiss you after you cum on my face because I know how much you like licking your cum off of my face and tits."

At this point I was pounding my cock watching her do this and thinking how hot it would be when I could cum on her face and then have uncle Andy clean her up.

I got cleaned up and went down to dinner. "I am going upstairs to do my homework. You look really beautiful tonight, mommy."

This was the normal routine for the next three weeks. I would go to school and return home, only to go to my room and look at the video from the day.

Some days it would only involve mom getting dressed or undressed with her on a few occasions fingering her pussy or using one of her dildos to get herself off.

Some days there was only the morning video to watch. I did watch the evening video every day. I would rub one out watching mom get undressed and ready for bed.

I had lots of spank material and would view it when I wanted to spank the monkey. Dreaming of the day I would confront mom and make her my mommy slut.

At dinner one night, Dad informed us that he was leaving on Sunday and would be gone for 4 weeks as he was opening a new distribution center across the country.

He told me that I was the man of the house while he was gone and to take care of mom until he got back.

I thought, "boy am I going to take care of mom in more ways than one while you are gone."

Sunday rolled around and dad left giving mom a kiss and a hug, shaking my hand he reminded me that I was the man of the house and it was my duty to take care of mom while he was gone.

I assured him I would be up to the task and told him to have a saft trip and I would see him when he got home.

Sunday evening, I decided that this week would be the week I confronted mom and made her my mommy slut for my pleasure.

Monday afternoon I left the lecture at college about 1 hour early and went home. As I was coming up the street, I saw that same car parked in front of the house, knowing it was a company car that my Uncle Andy drove. I walked into the entry foyer and yelled out, "mom I am home."

From upstairs I heard some scrambling and then mom saying. "I was just laying down I will be down in a few minutes. Go In the kitchen and make yourself something to drink. I will join you shortly."

I went into the kitchen and hid behind the door so that when mom came down the steps, she would not see me.

I saw just what I expected to see. Mom coming down the steps and looking to see if I was around and then waving her hand like she wanted someone to come to her. There was Uncle Andy sneaking down the steps and sliding out the door.

I did not know if they had finished what they were doing, but did know if I was lucky, I would have my mommy slut as mine tonight or I would be out on my ass and exiled from the family.

Mom came into the kitchen and asked me why I was home early.

I told her that the lecture was boring and I decided to leave early and surprise her by taking her out to dinner. I asked her where she would want to go to eat and she mentioned the Italian restaurant about a mile away.

I told her that we would leave the house around 4:30 to go out to eat and told her to dress nicely as this was an official date with her son and I wanted to show my "mommy" off.

She got this strange look on her face.

"I can do that just for you my wonderful son. Mommy with make you proud."

I said I was going up to my room to do my classwork and would meet her downstairs at 4:00. Since it was only about 2:30 that would give her time to get ready. It would also give me time to view today's video.

When I got to my room, I opened up my computer and put on my headphones. Right before I put my headphones on, I heard the shower turn on.

Now I wished I had put a spy camera in the bathroom.

I accessed the spy camera software and opened today's video.

It started with mom walking into the room and turning around to face the door.

She stood there and placed her hands behind her back and lowered her head in a very submissive pose.

"How do you want to do this today my son my master? Your mommy slut is ready and willing to do anything you order me to do."

This statement showed me that my mom was a true submissive. I started to think about how I was going to make her a real "mommy slut". I started to get hard just thinking about all the things I was going to order her to do to me and with me.

I had set my alarm to notify me when it was 3:30 and my alarm went off. Time to get ready to claim my mom as my "mommy slut". I took a shower and put on my slacks and a teal button up shirt. I wore my loafers without socks. I also did not put on any boxers or briefs.

This way my cock would be more accessible to mom.

I went down the stairs and waited for mom to appear. While mom was getting ready, I hooked up my computer to the TV so we could watch a program after dinner. It was already 4:10 and I was getting a little upset with mom because she was late.

Mom appeared at the top of the steps and my jaw just dropped. There she stood in a flowered sun dress that stopped about mid-thigh. Her hair was up and she had a couple of strands hanging down each side of her face.

She had put a little makeup on even though she did not need any. Her lips had a rose-colored gloss to them and she was wearing 3-inch heels. All in all, she looked like a 20 something college student.

She came down the steps and stood in front of me.

"How do I look? Does your mommy pass inspection?"

"You will be the most beautiful mommy at the restaurant. I hope everyone is jealous because you are my date."

"Flattery like that would normally get you somewhere but I am an old woman and your mom."

"Mommy, you are not old you are in your prime and as beautiful as you have ever been. I am honored to be able to accompany you to the restaurant. It is now 4:10 and that makes you 10 minutes late. We will discuss your being late after dinner when we get home."

She gave me a strange look lowered her head.

"Ok son. Now take me out on our date and feed me."

This was the first test for me to find out exactly how submissive my mommy was.

We went out to the car and I held the door open and she got it. She made sure that she did not show anything when she got in and I was a little disappointed but the night was young.

We arrived at the restaurant and I used the valet parking option so mom did not have to walk far to get into the restaurant. I also did this so that if my plan worked when we left, she would be a little tipsy and we could have the car brought right to us.

Dinner was wonderful and I ordered mom three glasses of wine while we were there. I ordered her a third glass of wine.

"I am not sure that I really need another glass of wine, son. I am already feeling the effects of the first two."

"I have ordered the glass of wine for you and you will drink it or suffer the consequences."

She looked at me a little funny, and lowered her head.

"Yes sir, you are in charge of this dinner tonight."

I smiled at her and thought she is just about ready for me to take possession of her.

"Yes, I am in charge tonight mommy."

It was at this time I really started to think I could enjoy my submissive mom and turn her into my mommy slut. I was hoping tonight would be the night I would find out.

I paid the bill and tipped the waitress and we started to leave. When mom stood up, she started to weave a little. I put my arm around her to support her. My left hand rested just below her left breast and as we walked out of the restaurant my hand kept rubbing the underside of her breast.

Mom did not say anything about what my hand was doing do I rubbed a little harder.

I gave the valet my stub when mom leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I have had a wonderful night with my handsome son. I would be your "date" anytime."

"It was my pleasure to take such a fine-looking woman out to dinner and look forward to showing her off many more times."

She put her head on my shoulder about the time the valet pulled up. I opened the door for her and when she got into the car, she flashed me her panties.

As I closed the door and tipped the valet, he told me I was a lucky man to have such a beautiful woman to display. I told him I know that, and that she was not my woman but my mom and I enjoyed showing her off.

He stammered and just started shaking his head.

We drove home and I helped mom to the front door.

"Thank you for dinner. I had a wonderful time tonight on our date and she leaned in and kissed me on my lips." Mom stepped back and had this alarmed look on her face. "I am sorry I should not have done that."

"You can do that anytime you want."

I leaned in and gave her a peck on the lips.

We entered the house and went into the living room. Mom sat down on the couch and I went into the kitchen and poured us both a glass of wine. I came back into the living room and put the wine on the coffee table and sat down next to mom.

"I am not sure I really need another glass of wine. I am feeling the effects from the wine I drank earlier."

"Just one more glass of wine. I think in the long run you will probably want another one."

She took the wine and took a sip.

I sat down next to her.

"Let's watch a movie or something to cap the night off. I am not tired yet. We can watch a new program that I found. You might even see someone you know in it."

I turned the tv on and then booted up my computer. I started the first video that I took on my phone. When the screen came up mom just put her hand over her mouth and looked at me and spoke.

"Oh my god. Where did you get this?"

I have more chapters coming. In the next chapter Mary submits to Dan and Dan sets the rules. Dan also has his first threesome with Ursula.

I want to thank you for the feedback you have given me and hope you enjoy this chapter.

If you liked this chapter, give me positive feedback. If not please give me the feedback on how to improve my stories.

Any suggestions as to what you would like to see are greatly appreciated and could add more chapters to the story.