The Monogamists Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen made no attempt to resist, and I marvelled at the change in her personality from the wanton cocktease on the ride up to the top floor. Her expression was intense, her breathing ragged, and I watched the rapid rise and fall of her breasts under her figure-hugging top. She was already building to climax just from the tease of my fingertips. It was more than I had ever dreamed of being able to do with her, but her eyes told me to push further. She was waiting for me to push her over the edge, all her self-confident wisecracking gone now, replaced by something deeper, some primal need, and I was clearly in charge.

"Tables have turned," I whispered, and brushed my finger back up towards the top of her slit, pausing again.

Suddenly the elevator chimed, Immediately, I slid my finger deeply inside her, burying it up to the knuckle in the slick softness of her pussy, making her gasp. I withdrew my hand from between her legs and buckled up my belt; the doors opened and a middle-aged couple entered.

"Ah, I think we missed our floor," I said.

The man smiled. "No worries," he said, "Which one?"

Jen turned to acknowledge the newcomers and said, "Six, thanks."

"Had a good night?" I enquired.

"Oh yes, fabulous restaurant," he replied. "We actually live out of town, but it's always good to get away to the big smoke once in a while."

I nodded in agreement, conscious of Jen's slick juices on my fingers.

Jen very slowly backed into me again, pressing her bottom lightly against my crotch while smiling politely at the couple. We arrived on the sixth floor; she took my hand and led us out.

Jen's door was halfway down the corridor. As she opened the door she stopped.

"Do you have any protection?" she asked.

"Yes, of course. One in my wallet."

"Only one?" she arched an eyebrow. "That's a little under-prepared."

"I, uh, I didn't think I was...," I fumbled, "uh, tonight."

"Gimme." She held out her hand expectantly.

I opened my wallet and fished out the condom, wondering vaguely if it was out of date. She took the little square packet from me and then pulled her skirt up over her thighs, giving me a first look at the sheer, almost translucent panties that I had been exploring with my fingers. She tucked the packet into the top of them and paused a moment so that I could see the square plainly through the smooth fabric.

"So you don't lose it," said Jen and walked away, heading towards the couch; I followed.

She flopped down and then stretched out, the hem of her shirt riding up her long, toned legs until I could almost glimpse her panties again. I dropped down onto the couch, my hand running up her calf, tracing the smooth skin of her thigh and then up over her skirt to her waist. I took the edge of her top and began to peel it upwards, revealing her taut stomach. I bent down to kiss the soft, exposed skin, working my way up her body, peeling her top as I went, revealing a short camisole in the same sheer material as her panties. She bent forwards on the couch to let me pull her top up further, sliding it over her head and dropping it onto the floor.

Jen's breasts were small but perfectly shaped, the sheer material contouring them beautifully. Her nipples were prominent and erect through the semi-translucent material. I bent over to place a kiss on her mouth and she responded hungrily, eyes filled with desire.

I kissed my way down her neck and across her chest, planting a kiss on each nipple through the fabric. Jen sighed happily. I began to explore further down her body, darting my tongue into her belly button before continuing down her stomach to the waistband of her skirt.

"Up," I said.

Jen raised her hips clear of the couch and I slid my hands into the sides of the skirt, sliding it down over her hips. She dropped back onto the couch and raised both legs, the muscles in her stomach tensing deliciously as she did so. I tugged the skirt down her legs and deposited it with her top on the floor. I sat back on my haunches and took a long look at the perfect, sexy woman before me. Jen was returning my gaze, her eyes tracing over me, settling at last on the tented trouser material over my rigid cock.

Jen sat up and her hands went to my shirt, the cool, soft skin of her fingers sliding across my flesh and pulling my clothing off me. I was fascinated by her face and the way she seemed to be paying attention to every inch of my body as her hands revealed it. She undid my belt and unbuttoned me. I sat up; she hooked her fingers into my underwear and stripped me naked with one smooth motion. I stood up and shook my pants away while she watched, her face flushed with need.

It felt too good to be true, to be finally here standing over her with a throbbing hard-on while she reclined on the couch, legs casually spread, her lingerie hiding none of her curves. Lingerie, I realised, that could never have been meant for me, and I felt a pang of regret. I was clearly the backup plan.

Her expression reminded me of our time in the elevator, intense and waiting. She didn't move as I knelt between her legs and began to trace my hands up the insides of her thighs, brushing over her mound, manipulating her clearly visible pussy lips through the fabric. The small packet sat high in her panties, but clearly visible as a reminder of what she wanted me to do. I was in no rush. After weeks and weeks of the chase, I could let this moment play out a little longer.

I slid my hands up over her stomach and under her camisole top to cup her breasts, luxuriating in the feeling of her stiff nipples under my thumbs. She closed her eyes then and folded her arms behind her head, pushing her chest out and making her nipples even more prominent. I snagged the edges of her camisole and raised it up over her head to leave her breasts bare. Dropping the camisole onto the floor I laid a hand in the space between her breasts, stroking her skin softly.

"Panties next," I whispered.

I brought my mouth to hers and kissed her deeply, then on the chin and worked my way down to her nipples, sucking and teasing each in turn until they shone with the wetness from my mouth and stood proud. I felt Jen squirm under me as I ran one hand down to tug at her panties. She raised her hips and let me slip the featherweight clothing down her long, lean legs. I leaned back over her, the base of my shaft pressing against her pussy lips so that I could feel Jen's moist warmth against the sensitive skin on the underside of my aching cock. The little packet sat on the neatly trimmed strip of her pubic hair. I collected it and reached my hand behind her head to press it into her palm.

"Hold on to that," I said. She opened her eyes and I examined those hazel pools for a moment, trying to read her thoughts. Something in her look spurred me on to say, "If you lose that I won't let you cum."

Her body language shifted, just as it did when I grasped her wrists in the elevator; there was a pattern to her responses and I had the stirrings of an idea. Her panties were in my other hand. I sat up and brought both her hands forward, clasped together. Watching her intently, I separated her hands and wound one leg of her panties around her wrist, twisted the material tight and then repeated the process with her other wrist, binding her hands together with the sheer, silky material. Her hips began to grind against my shaft, seeking release.

"Okay," I said, "put it on."

Her gaze fluttered down the length of her body to where our hips met, my swollen cock resting on the trimmed strip of her pubic hair. She peeled open the packet and took the head of my cock between her thumb and finger. Jen hesitated, and then began to move her hand down my shaft in a slow, deliberate motion.

"Careful," I warned, "You want me to last, right?"

Jen broke her excited silence, "Yes."

"Are you enjoying this?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to fuck you now?"

Jen's eyes darted up to meet mine and I saw a look I hadn't expected. Complete honesty; no more games; no more teasing. "Very much," she sighed. I nodded.

Jen slid the condom onto my tip and rolled the latex down my rigid shaft with one strong motion. When she was done, I caught hold of the strip of material between her wrists and pulled her tied hands up behind her head again. I made my way down her body, lavishing soft kisses on her stomach, then down over her mons and finally on to her dripping lips. I could smell the musky scent of her burgeoning arousal and felt the twitch of her hips as she reacted to the touch of my lips in her most sensitive area. Jen's breathing quickened again, becoming more ragged.

I kissed down her swollen lips and teased across the skin of her inner thigh with the tip of my tongue, tracing back to her slit, pausing for a moment and then across to her other thigh. She moaned in frustration and bucked her hips. My hands sought out her slick nipples and began to tweak gently.

"Do you like that?" I asked

"I... uh... oh... it's good."

"Just good?" I mocked. "Well maybe you need more time to think."

I traced my tongue back to her slit again, but this time worked my way up her lips to the place where her swollen clit was now protruding. I teased it with just the very tip of my tongue, so delicately, eliciting a throaty moan from Jen. I realised just how close she was. My cock twitched in its sheath, taut below my stomach, waiting to slide into her. I slid my tongue between her pussy lips and tasted her flowing juices. Reflexively, Jen brought her knees up and gripped my head between her thighs in a powerful reaction to my tongue's invasion of her slit. She was teetering on the edge already and I realised there was some combination of my tongue buried deep inside her, my thumbs on her nipples, and her wrists tied behind her head that had already pushed her beyond the point of no return.

I pulled back; there was more I could do to her but I was enjoying edging her too much. "Tell me if you want me inside you," I said.

Jen let out a long breath, "I want you in me," she said, "I... want you in me now."

I kissed her nub and felt her body squirm deliciously. My stamina to resist sliding into her was diminishing rapidly. I plunged my tongue into Jen, producing louder moans from her and withdrew again. Her moan became a frustrated shriek. I waited a few moments and then resumed. She built up in volume and when I felt she was just on the edge I withdrew my tongue again.

"Fuck me!" she hissed, but I was beginning to understand it wasn't what she meant.

I rocked forward until I was lying on top of her, face to face. The tip of my cock slid across her pussy lips but didn't enter her. Instead, I reached a hand behind her head and grasped the twist of her panties between her wrists, pinning her in place with my hand and the weight of my body pressing down on her chest.

"Maybe I should keep you like this," I said.

She looked up at me, defiant. She needed release badly, from the combination of my teasing and being tied up, helpless. She seemed to consider her words carefully.

"Do you want me to beg, is that it?" she asked quietly, not breaking eye contact, challenging me.

I found myself unable to answer with anything but honesty. "If you want me to make you," I replied.

She opened her mouth but before she could speak I pressed my lips to hers and pushed steadily into her slit, burying myself deep inside her. Her eyes widened, caught by surprise and I felt her clench around my cock. The feeling sent shivers through me; after all the build-up I was already close myself. I continued to kiss her as I pulled out slowly all the way to my tip. I felt her arms struggling to move, but I now had her panties in an iron grip. I slid into her again, harder this time, and then back out, long, deep strokes that elicited little cries from Jen as my shaft brushed her already over-sensitive clit.

The sensation was intense and I switched to half strokes to try and regain some control but beneath me Jen's body was already building to climax, driving me to an animal passion that surprised me. I began to pound into her faster, feeling her walls clamp against me.

Jen came, violently.

"Uhhh.. uhhhh... pleeeeease," she screamed as the first wave washed over her, her head tilting back, the cords of her neck standing out.

I couldn't stop and continued thrusting towards my own building climax. Jen snatched breaths through gritted teeth as I slid in and out of her at a frantic pace and I felt her pussy clench again, harder, another climax. I couldn't stop myself and erupted into her, spasming shot after shot of cum deep inside her, still thrusting mechanically, unable to stop until I was completely spent.

My head dropped into the side of her neck and for a long while I lay on top of her and inside her, feeling her naked chest rise and fall under me and the warm moisture of the sweat of our bodies. After what felt like a long time, I realised from the aching in my hand that I still had her panties clenched in my fist, pinning her hands in place. I brought my head up and leaned back, still inside her but feeling myself beginning to soften. She made no move to wriggle her hands free of her bindings and lay quietly now, waiting to be released. I kissed her and brought her arms forward onto her chest.

She could have easily wriggled out of the twisted panties around her wrists at any time, my improvised binding was little more than a token effort, but she had embraced it in a way that I hadn't expected. I loosened the fabric and then rubbed her freed wrists gently.

"Sorry if I hurt you," I said.

"You didn't," Jen replied, face serious. I wondered if had pushed it too far and was conscious of the fact I was still inside her. I pulled out.

"Let me ditch this before I ruin your couch," I said, indicating the filled condom. Jen just nodded, and I made my way to the bathroom.

When I returned, the couch was empty and she was gone.

"Jen?"

"Here," I heard her say from somewhere in the darkness. I followed her voice to the bed, where she was curled up quietly, her knees brought up to her chin. I was uncertain as to what she wanted me to do.

"Should I go?" I asked.

"Only if you want to," Jen replied.

I stood by the bed, unsure, but made no move to leave. After a moment she stretched out a hand to me so I took it and she pulled me into bed. I wrapped my body around hers and felt the warmth of her skin against mine.

"There's more to you than anyone sees," I murmured into her ear. She shifted in the bed, snuggling into me.

"You might just find out," Jen replied.

I waited for her to elaborate but as the minutes passed, I felt her body slacken and relax into long, deep breaths. I stretched my body out in the sheets. Sleep eluded me, though. The night had begun with the hope of a kiss and has ended with a beautiful, smart, complicated woman fast asleep in my arms. I didn't doubt her feelings for Anya, but now I didn't doubt her feelings for me. Throughout all the teasing and tying of wrists, she was exactly where she wanted to be.

As sleep finally claimed me I was left with a number of nagging questions. What if I couldn't give her what she wanted?

What if I could?

What would it cost?

[Author's note: If you like what you read, please feel free to leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. Also, keep an eye out in my other stories for some of these characters... it's a small world after all. Part of the fun is wondering what they're going to get up to next]

12