The Monster Mates at Midnight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I'm not on top of you, Freya is!" Autumn whined as she slowly stroked her folds, gearing up for her final orgasm.

"Not like that." I chuffed, amused by her misunderstanding. "I mean your dirty talk has taken residence in my vocabulary. Come to think of it, the past few days of conversation have done wonders for repairing my grammar." Removing one hand from its explorations of Freya's muscle definition, I joined Autumn in her lewd handiwork, teasing and playing with her clitoris, seeing what kinds of gasps and moans I could conjure out of her. "Will you cum for me Autumn? Will you scream your master's name as he brings you to the heights of pleasure?"

"Yes," she moaned, "fuck yes, just make me fucking cum master, I'll do whatever you want just keep fucking going..." Again, I chortled at her eagerness to engage in ever more scandalous word-play. Eventually our combined ministrations brought her to climax, and pleased with the outcome of our little session I scooped up Autumn with one hand and carefully lifted Freya with the other, keeping my arm around her waist and taking great care to keep my phallus locked snugly in her warm tunnel where it belonged. Fairly easily due to my enhanced strength, I carried my two precious passengers over to the thickest fur by the fire and reclined again, keeping Freya atop me and pulling Autumn in tightly to my side to achieve as much skin contact as possible.

"I cannot not decide what I like more," I whispered conspiratorially to Autumn, "the ancient primal pleasure of taking my fill of womanly flesh or the quiet intimate moments afterwards, holding these beautiful, wonderful people close and letting them know how much I adore them." Autumn kissed me gently on the cheek and gave me her attention as I continued my thoughts. "I know we have not been together a long time, but the joy you have brought me is something I cannot chase from my thoughts. You do not care how I look, nor how I act. You understand my urges and needs even better than I do. You leapt at the chance to leave whatever life you had behind to be with me. Thank you. I... I love you Autumn. That is something I have not said in many, many years, and most likely never would have again if not for you." Autumn smiled and squeezed my hand in hers, holding on as though I might suddenly slip away.

"I know Grimald, I know. I knew you would from the second I woke up with your fat cock deep in my cunt." Now she turned a beet red and fought to hold eye contact with me. "I... I love you too." She squeaked out in a timid voice. We kissed once more and then finally began to slumber, all three of us pressed tightly together in one large lover's embrace, waiting for the possibilities the morning would bring.

12