The Moray Eel: The Big Deal

Story Info
Mady takes a drastic decision to achieve her goal.
2.6k words
3.73
1.7k
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After seeing the obvious proofs that her new regimen did not altered her look, Mady angrily left the bathroom to go at the desk where was the computer. She took some paper, a pen and started to work, sometimes searching for something on Internet.

After almost two hours of hard work, she had a complete list of the calories she was eating and the ones she was spending daily. She had calculated several scenarios about how to have a biggest calories intake and how to drink and smoke more. In fact, in every hypothesis her job was the problem. She could not and did not want to show any sign that could be seen as weakness there. She even did her best to not smell tobacco, by cleaning herself well and eating mint flavor candies.

She spend the whole week end thinking, scheming, planning. When she entered the company office on Monday her colleagues recognized that look on her face and her attitude. Some few hours after they had the confirmation by the way she was working. The Moray Eel was on hunt!

Madi worked hard on the files of an old case that was one of her very few failures, taking as many information she could to update it. She worked hard for a month. During that month, she stopped her junk food regimen, stopped smoking and drinking. She experienced that it was not so easy, but she was the Moray Eel! A new sentence was written on the mirror "back to take a better jump forward". She even started to do body weight exercises and footing. After a month of very hard work, she enters the office of her new boss.

- I am ready Christian. This time I will succeed, it will be my biggest hit.

- You will have to convince old Cagnon.

- I will. A month of negotiation is all I need.

During that month, Madi and the team that was assisting her worked a lot, mostly negotiating. At home Madeline was working hard too to get as hot, if not hotter, than she used to be. By the strength of her will she kept herself away from tobacco, alcohol and junk food. The only habit she kept was watching porn and masturbating, and it was clear she enjoyed that a lot.

At the end of the month she entered in a big and magnificent house which was in a big property. There was not doubt that it was the home of someone very rich. Madelyne was lead by a servant to an office where was sitting a man in his late sixties. He looked someone very severe and used to be obeyed.

- Good morning miss Dumay.

- Good morning Cagnon.

- Have a chair please.

- Thank you.

- So. Here we are. Are you sure to be ready to pay the price miss Dumay?

- I am ready, but are you?

He smiled.

- I do.

Madeline handed him a lot of papers.

- You just have to sign these contracts.

There were so many pages to sign, that it took several minutes for Cagnon to sign all those he had to. After he gave the contracts back to Madi with a satisfied smile.

- Please check miss Dumay.

Madeline checked all the papers while Cagnon was watching her smiling.

- It's ok.

- So now it's time for you to honor your part of the contract.

- I will. Where and when?

- Now and here.

Madeline looked a bit destabilized.

- Here?

- Oh yes. Unless you have regrets and prefer to burn those contracts.

- No, of course not.

The smiles on the old man face had become lusty and pervert.

- Good. Come to me so.

Madelyne walked in the sexiest way to the old man who enjoyed the show. When she was close to him, he caresses her legs, his right hand going between her legs. He caressed her during and she blushed. She didn't look to love that.

- Take those panties off for me, will you?

Madelyne obeyed and removed her panties that she put on the desk.

- Good. Now show me if you are real blond.

She lift her skirt showing her pussy that was shaved except a triangle of blond hair.

- Lovely.

Cagnon resumed caressing her womanhood and slide a finger in.

- I have always thought that, despite your stuck up bitch attitude, you were a whore like the others miss Dumay. I knew it was just a matter of time and price. You are to be officially a whore who sold her pristine body to an old pervert. But I must admit you are one of the sexier whores I have ever had.

The old pervert was pretty skilled with his fingers and soon the young woman's sex got wet. But it was obvious she was trying to resist.

- Let yourself go miss Dumay. There is no need to live this as a punishment.

With his free hand the old man opened Madeline's vest.

- Help me with this. I want to enjoy your beautiful breasts.

She took her vest, her shirt and then her bra off. Despite her will to resist her nipples were hard and her womanhood wetter. Cagnon had a victorious smile.

- I see you are enjoying it. Good! et yourself go. Even a whore should enjoy her work.

Before even realizing it she was moaning. Cagnon abandoned her pussy and put his smelly fingers on the young woman's mouth.

- Have a taste.

She obeyed and licked the fingers tasting her own womanhood on it.

- Now time to make me feel what you can do with that lovely mouth for my cock.

After few seconds of hesitation, Madeline knelt. She unzips the old man's pants, slide a hand in and took his hard sex out. She couldn't repressed a grin of disgust.

- Don't pulls such a face and do what you have to do.

She closed her eyes and took the hard penis between her lovely lips and started to suck. The old man petted her head.

- Good girl. Do it well.

Madeline sucked slow on the cock making it slide between her lips and on her tongue. She could hear that the old man was enjoying it since he was moaning. He could feel that the hot banker was sucking with more and more conviction. She was good, too good in fact. After minutes of the delicious blowjob, the old man took his cock out of the sweet sucking mouth.

- Mmmmhhh. You don't want me to cum to early, don't you?

- No, no mister Cagnon. I will do my part of the deal.

He made her sit on the desk, spread her legs and then pushed his cock in her wet and warm pussy.

- Oh yesss.

He proceeded to fuck her. While fucking her pussy he was playing with her breasts, fondling, kissing them. Very soon he was rewarded by moans from the blond beauty. The bitch was enjoying it.

Madeline was even more surprised than he was. She was surprised to enjoy sex with such an old pervert. It was surely because she had not had a man for months. But she had to admit that the old one was better than expected. He lead her to a first orgasm that made her moan loud to his great satisfaction. He laughed.

- That's it enjoy it my classy whore!

After she orgasmed, he made her stand, turn and bend on the desk. He took some seconds to admire the show before slamming his hard manhood back in the beauty well opened pussy. He took her more roughly than before, slamming his sex in and out as strong he could. While doing so he caressed her perfect ass. To his satisfaction Madeline did not wait to move her lower body on his cock. While fucking her he was caressing her butthole with his fingers.

- A virgin ass. Mmhhh. And mine by contract.

- Please lubricate it.

Cagnon grinned and took a lubricant tube on a drawer. He spread the gel generously on the hottie asshole before pushing a finger in. Madi, that was a bit anxious about it, was surprised to not feel any pain. She moaned louder when he pushed a second finger. Under the fucking and fingering she reached a second orgasm. Cagnon smiled.

- Time to fuck that virgin ass.

He pushed gently is hard manhood in Madi's ass.

- Ahhh yesss, all in. How does it feel to have your ass cherry taken by an old man like me? That cherry you gave me for money.

Madeline was moaning and had hard time answering.

- Mmmhh, it's oh, it's ahh, good, mister Cagnon.

- I knew you were a whore at heart.

Cagnon fucked the blond ass harder and harder and to the surprised of both she had an new orgasm. When he understood she was cumming, the old man let himself go and ejaculated in her ass. After emptying himself the old man took his sex out the used butthole and then slapped the blond ass.

- You can go now whore. You did your part and you were as good as I expected. I keep the bra and panties.

When Madeline left the house her hair were a mess, she was walking weird. On the road, she was barely at what she was doing, driving like in auto pilot.

- How could I enjoyed being fucked that way? He was so disgusting. I probably deserved it.

Back at home she headed directly to the closet where was her whiskey bottle but.

- No, no yet. Be patient, have method. Don't spoil it all now.

Back at work Madeline was congratulated and celebrated by everybody. The Cagnon contract was one of the biggest deal ever. Thank to it the bank was entering in Cagnon industry and could expect huge benefits. The day after her new boss was less happy when he entered in her office with papers in hand.

- What is that Madeline?

- My retirement file.

- Bloody hell! You are to be 33 years old in a few months. Are you crazy?

- No. I am just doing what I have planned years ago. I call it plan 33. Did you think I was working that hard for the pleasure of working hard? My plan has always been to do as much money I could to retire young enough to enjoy life.

In fact the plan was plan 40. Madeline first idea was to retire at 40 with enough well invested money to travel around the world in the most luxurious places. Doing it 7 years earlier would mean less money but more than most of the french families had.

- This is a non sens! With your potential you can go higher and have a career very few can hope to have. I mean, you are intelligent, hard working and beautiful. You even look younger than you really are. And this era is ours. We have no longer any limit, there is so much money to do. Who know, you could even have a political career and become president of the republic. You know that I am right.

- My decision was taken a long time ago Patrick. I know what I want. In two months I will be free to do whatever I want.

- Ok. But think about what I told you.

- You can tell the others to be ready for what will follow. Everybody will remember my departure. Starting this week, you and my colleagues are my guests every Friday until I leave. Believe me, you will remember those parties.

Patrick was surprised.

- Since I am leaving, I have no longer any need to behave like a bitch to defend my position. The Moray Eel likes to party like everybody you know.

The parties were indeed memorable ones. Madi paid the entrances to the best night clubs of Paris and do that her guests had all they need: alcohol, whores, drugs and so. It cost her a lot of money but it was not so much compared to what the Cagnon contract made her earn. Her colleagues were surprised by how friendly she had become and loved those nights of wild partying.

The only reminder that she was the Moray Eel was that she did not drink alcohol or took drug and none of the males prostitutes succeed to have a way with her. At every offer she answered things like : "I have to take care of my guests", "I need to have all my head", "I have what I need at home". To her great satisfaction at the end of the two months of partying every Fridays, most of her colleagues were not far from multiples addictions to drugs, alcohol and sex.

At home Madi was staying off alcohol, tobacco and junk food with no apparent effort. But her masturbation sessions were harder than ever, sometimes it looked like she wanted to destroy her pussy with the dildo. Some few days after being fucked by Cagnon, her interest in porn switched toward porn where old men were fucking beautiful young women. She watched a lot sodomy videos too. One day, when back at home, she found in her letter box a package. When she read from where it was coming she got red and almost feverish with excitation. She opened it and as she was expecting it was the cheap anal plug she ordered.

- A new lover for me. After that old bastard my disgusting ass does not deserve better.

She ate her diner fast and went to the computer. She logged in a porn site where she had an account under the name Dirty Bitch and started to watch videos about double penetration. Soon a dildo found its way in her pussy.

- Ah yesss that cheap cock for pathetic ugly sluts is sooo good.

Her legs widely spread, she rammed the penis substitute in her womanhood violently without any care. It seemed to please her since it didn't take a lot of time before she started moaning like a bitch in heat. After leading herself to orgasm she stopped some few seconds. She lubricates her ass and took the anal plug that she pushed in her without any care. Compared to how she did, the old man way to pop her ass cherry had been very soft and cautious.

- Ouch! Fuck that hurt.

The pain gone, she grinned.

- Just what you deserve bitch.

She put the dildo back in her opened pussy in the most obscene manner. The way she was fucking herself made her looked more like a porn star than like the classy and competitive banker she was.

After more than an hour of wild sex, she went to the water closet and then to the bath room to refresh herself. The mirror was now almost covered with vulgarities and negative things of all sort "you stink bitch", "your cunt is disgusting", "men vomit when they see you", "soon ugly as you deserve", "that ass will get fatter", "say farewell to your look ass face", "born shity inside, soon shity outside" and others.

As she had planned, Madeline left the firm with the satisfaction to see all her colleagues in various state of decline due to the two months of weekly wild partying. She knew that nobody would miss her, in fact she had no friend at work or outside. She was someone lonely. She severed ties with her family years ago. Despite all the sacrifices her parents made to pay her the best schools, Madi considered them as losers lacking any ambition. In fact she knew that if she disappeared no one would miss her.