The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Won't that be weird? I mean, your whole family will know..."

He cut me off with a smirk that contrasted the shyness in his eyes. "First, of course they already know. Second, they're my family, not yours. If anyone should worry about them it's me."

I giggled. "Okay."

"And third, they might be even more thrilled than I am that there's a beautiful woman in my bed."

My smile widened. "Okay, Stu. I'll stay."

Stuart kissed me deeply then, smoothly uncurling us both out of the armchair. At this angle he had to crane his neck down to keep kissing me. I was still naked, but warm and comfortable before him. "Thank you, Jess. I'll bring your bag over in a few minutes, then I've got to work."

I kept a hand on his shoulder while he laced on his boots and only peeled it away when he tugged on his work coat. I wanted to keep touching him, even with the barriers of clothing between us. We kissed one more time at the door, a long promising kiss. Then I stood naked in the window to watch Stuart stride across the misty pasture with a new bounce in his step.

12