The Morning School Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, all done." Jase remarked, finally. Nicole breathed out, still looking into Wade's eyes. The lights had turned green but Wade was enraptured by Nicole's face in the rear-view mirror. A sharp blast of the horn sounded from the car behind them, and Wade broke out of his trance. He stepped on the pedal, manoeuvring the car deftly across the intersection. When he looked back in the rear view mirror, he saw Nicole grin at him, before turning her gaze back to Jason. In that moment, Wade realised she knew. She knew he had been watching him at the lights.

Fuck

Wade's jaw clenched. What if Nicole told her dad? He'd be off the detail, if not off the job. Nicole wasn't going to get in trouble, the clients never did. It was Wade's ass on the line.

In the back seat, Jason was stroking Nicole's hair

"Is it cold?"

Nicole shook her head no, but she was clearly concentrating on the sensation.

"How does it feel?"

"Full. Like it wants to come out but also stay in."

"So?"

"So what?"

"Do you like it?"

Nicole hesitated, looking uncertain, but then she beamed.

"I fucking love it baby."

Jason bent over and clamped his mouth over Nicole's. The couple hungrily made out for the next couple of moments.

"I want you." Nicole said, as they parted lips.

"I want you too, Nicky."

"No, Jase" Nicole said, stroking the boy's chin. "I want you."

Jason straightened up.

"Now?"

"Yes, now."

It was Jason's turn to glance back at Wade.

"You sure?" Jason whispered, although with everything that had happened in the back of the car in the past fifteen minutes, there was no point to keeping quiet anymore.

Nicole didn't reply, instead she pushed Jason back and sat upright in the seat. She pulled Jason back onto the seat bench, and swung a thick, creamy leg over his thighs, straddling his lap.

"Pull it out" she commanded the boy, her voice low and determined. Wade heard the sound of a belt being unbuckled and a zipper being pulled down. They were now less than a dozen blocks away from the school. He gulped, watching the cars around him in the side rear view mirrors. It was good that the car's rear windows were tinted black-out, otherwise what was about to happen would've raised more than a few eyebrows in the school parking lot.

"Nicky, aren't we awfully close to your school?" Jason stammered; his voice still unsure.

"We've got three minutes." Nicole replied. "Isn't that right, Wade?"

It was the first time that Nicole had addressed Wade since Jason had gotten into the car. Wade was taken aback by the teen's brazen tone, but he composed himself.

"Yes, Miss Carter."

"That should be enough." Nicky replied. "Here, I'll make this easy for you baby." She said, reaching down and grabbing Jason's throbbing cock, and positioning the tip at her entrance. She pushed her bare tits in the boy's face, smothering him with her creamy flesh, right before she sank down on his meat. Jason and Nicole both moaned in unison.

With her knees firmly clamped by the side of Jason's hips, she first began to grind, then bounce on the boy's cock. Her hands grabbed his shoulders right by the sides of his neck, and with the additional leverage she started going to town on him. Sounds of flesh smacking interspersed with their moans.

Wade tried to keep his eyes on the road and the other cars around him, but his concentration had gone out the window a long while ago.

This is fucking insane!

He had a schoolgirl fucking a guy in the back seat of his company car, and they were right barrelling down the road in the heart of the school district! In the oncoming lane, he spotted several SUVs and cars pass him by, on their way back from the morning school run. Beads of sweat broke out on his forehead. If someone caught them now, his career was over. Momentarily, he pondered turning the car back around. Two things stopped him - the first being that there was no u-turn lane until all the way past the school, and the second being the fact that if he missed the drop-off, Nicole's father would be notified by the school authorities. Wade would still be out of a job before lunchtime. Wade blinked, trying to keep the sweat out of his eyes. His face was flushed warm, and his heart pounded in his chest. Six blocks to go before the school.

In the back seat, Nicole and Jason had gotten much louder.

"Mmh mmh mmh yeah yeah yeah fuck yeah baby" Nicole moaned, in time with Jason's thrusts. "Give it to me!"

Her back was arched, and Wade could clearly see Jason's veiny member slipping in and out of her tight little snatch. Nicole let go of one of Jason's shoulders, and reaching back, pulled up the back of her skirt. The ruby base of her butt plug gleamed in the sunlight coming from the roof of the car. Nicole was clearly trying to tease Wade, because Jason would never have been able to see the perverted sight of Nicole's ass, her cheeks rippling with each smack of their groins, her puckered asshole clenching around the base of the butt plug. No, Jason had two other things on his mind, two warm and weighty things.

"Yes yes yes yes yes!" Nicole yelped. "This is so fucking hot!"

Wade pulled into the last lane, preparing for his turn. The car zoomed silently past an intersection. Two more intersections to go before the turn-in into the school precinct.

In the back seat, Jason was giving it his all. He had slid his hips up the seat bench for better leverage. No longer a passive participant, he had his hands on Nicole's hips, slamming her down on his cock hard and fast. The couple's breathing had grown ragged. Nicole's head hung low, her chin on her chest as she stared into Jason's eyes.

"Cum for me... cum for me baby..." she panted. "You're so fucking hot baby... give me all your cum"

One more block to go.

"I need it Jason... need... your cum... give it... to me"

Jason looked up at Nicole's face, his jaw set, his face screwed up with effort. Her fat tits bounced all over him, bursting out of her school blouse. Her hair was a mess, and she looked like a crazed siren. Jason couldn't hold it any longer. He felt his balls draw up, and he screamed into Nicole's skin.

"FUUUUUUCKKKKKK!"

He erupted inside the teenager, spraying his hot seed all inside her eager sex. Not a moment too soon, because just as the first load of his jism smattered against the back of Nicole's womb walls, Wade smoothly turned the car in through the school gates.

"That's it... cum for me... give it all to me..." Nicole cooed to him, panting.

Outside, more cars went past the sleek saloon in the other direction. The road to the drop-off point up ahead was all clear. It was obvious that the first bell had rung already, and there were very few people milling about on the grounds outside the school buildings. Wade rolled the car to a stop at a zebra crossing to let a flustered teacher past. In the back seat, Nicole swung her leg over Jason's lap, getting off him and settling back into the seat. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist, and Wade winced as he realised she was sitting with her bare ass on the leather seat. Jason quickly pulled the waistband of his underwear over his rapidly softening cock, still glistening from their combined juices.

Nicole sat with her eyes closed for a couple of moments. Her face was flushed, and her hair clung to her temples with sweat. As the car came to a stop at the drop-off point, she blew a stray lock of hair off her face. Then, she reached to her side and pulled Jason's face to hers for a deep, longing kiss.

"I love you Jase." She said, pulling back. She rubbed her belly. "Thanks for the breakfast."

Jason grinned.

"Anytime, babe."

Nicole quickly pulled her bra back up over her breasts.

"Hey Wade," she said, buttoning up her blouse. "Can you drop Jason off at the nearest bus stop?"

"The BUS STOP?" Jason asked, incredulously. He had been in the middle of buckling his belt.

"You're not part of the family yet, baby." Nicole cooed to him. She grabbed her bag from the front passenger seat and turned back to Wade.

"And please don't tell dad about this." She said, making a concerned face. But Wade knew she knew he wouldn't. He couldn't.

"Of course not, Miss Carter." He muttered. A sly grin spread broke on Nicole's face.

"You're the best! See you in the afternoon!"

She pulled on the door handle as she turned to Jason.

"And I'll see you later, stud."

She got out of the car, pushing the door shut behind her. Nicole obviously hadn't composed herself fully before getting out, because for a long moment the back of the fabric lay perched atop the shelf of her perky ass cheeks. Her thighs, parted, were slick with Jason's cum drooling out of her pink pussy lips. The ruby at the base of her butt plug gleamed firetruck red in the direct sunlight, right before she started walking, and the skirt fell back into place like stage curtains.

The two men inside the car watched her figure recede in the distance. Jason spoke up after Nicole disappeared inside the doors.

"So listen man, could you drop me off at my college-"

"-I'm afraid not, sir." Wade said, keeping his tone even.

"Right... okay."

Jason blew a raspberry and sunk into the backseat. Wade put his blinkers on before turning the car around. He checked the time on the digital gauge. It was three minutes past 10 A.M.

He had a long shift ahead.

12