All Comments on 'The Most Embarrassing Thing...'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 5 years ago
If I were into humiliation

And a man, this would be the story for me! Nice change in the rape scenarios. Very creative. A woman sadist? Most unusual for Literotica! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This is why most fantasies should stay fantasies and never become reality. Your lust addled brain doesn't realize that if your fantasy would ever come to pass, that it would destroy you. But the woman is the story seems kind of dumb, if she were smart she'd realize that her lover was lying to himself about what he wanted. What he really wanted was play acting a rape, and she should have realized that. For women whose words are based so much on subtext and context, she really failed to read between the lines. Now if the story was honest he'd be traumatized and avoid her for weeks, maybe even kill himself.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I appreciate the feedback. This woman is smart and she knows what she is doing. She is a manipulative sadist and he is destroyed most by the fact that he liked this. You are right. He can go several ways with this but one of those ways would be for him to self-destruct. I pictured his ending being more positive. I saw him finding he liked being her bitch and embracing his new role. If anyone, male or female reading this has been sexually assaulted please seek help. There’s a free organization called RAINN and they have a website that connects you to free help finding counseling. I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it!

I LOVED this story! Screw the criticism about your female protagonist. Are you freaking kidding me? He's gunna criticize your character's intelligence in a fictional smut story? Get off the high horse already! Super hot story. ;) Write more im this same genre please ;)

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 5 years ago
Only 3*

As a guy, I had a difficult (I can't say "hard" because this story didn't affect me that way.) time understanding how being humiliated can be arousing. It's far beyond my ken! I have no problem assuming a submissive role and letting the woman use me; but I would be unable to get erect, never mind cum, if I felt humiliated. I can't agree with JB on this one. Any male that would find such a scenario arousing would be totally fucked up in my opinion and beyond the power of any psychologist or psychiatrist to help. When I think of a man being raped, it's not his cock that cums, it's the one up his ass or in his mouth. I could be wrong about this, but the story just seemed totally out-of-whack!

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Sigh. I don't know why people don't check out my profile before they make comments on my stories. ALL of my stories are requests from my followers. This was a very specific request and I delivered the story exactly the way the person who requested it asked. Literotica often rips the requests off of my stories (I don't know why) so you guys on Lit don't always get to see the very specific requests I get. Not all of the plots are plausible, but this one actually is. There are plenty of women who are dominant and sadistic and there are plenty of men who love being dominated by a woman. I think the pregnancy piece makes this story even more interesting. It wasn't my idea and I can't take credit for it. I just executed a very interesting outline given to me by a follower who really wanted this story. If it doesn't turn you on, tough shit! Look at the tags before you read my work. I do not write in one narrow, little genre. I write in whatever category is requested and I enjoy the challenge!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is incredibly well executed. The images painted are bold. Fair fucks Chuck. I really enjoyed.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

I think you did a great job.

Keep writing and thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
3087 Followers
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...