All Comments on 'The Most Outrageous Confession'

by Dreamer090909

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
HragsHrags6 months ago

Thanks 4 ur story. Look forward to ch 2.

Impo_64Impo_646 months ago

to be continued...? Really? Two lines would be enough to end this story! Nothing could be said to save this marriage! And all the other marriages in the neighborhood! 2*

EightyThousandEightyFiveEightyThousandEightyFive6 months ago

So… this is real in the Pam Anderson sense of the word. Understood.

Bry1977Bry19776 months ago

im holding off voting untill the story is finished. if it ends up as some cuck shit ill rate it as the 1 it should be. should she get the burn she deserves itll go higher! but hurry and FTDS

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19556 months ago

I wonder why an author would write such a descriptive entry and end with such a short page? I was going to wait to rate this but I disliked the fluff so much, I had to give it a 2.

JH4FunJH4Fun6 months ago
Good Read ⭐⭐⭐

While I would not put up with the things in this story. I have no reason not to give it a Good Read ⭐⭐⭐ rating. I would like to see where the story goes.

However, since you said it is real story true to what is happening in your life, I hope you work it out and have a resolution to a Life Well Lived (LWL). That can be true in any scenario RAAC, BTB or just moving on. It is your life not your readers. If you still chose to post the ongoing events. I will still read them to see where your journey takes you and your family.

Not sure if I want you to Keep Writing on this subject. I would prefer you settle your home issues and have a LWL. It is your life not mine and I have no input worth a nickel.

I have my own past that has seen many issues. They got me to where I am today. I am glad to be here and enjoyed the journey. The hard issues make you better once they have been solved and you have moved on. Sometimes it is just hell getting through them. Only you can decide which method(s) to resolve them.

Best of luck.

Respectfully

JH4Fun

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreader6 months ago

I'm not as down on the background to a continuing story as some people. Let's see where this goes. It could take several directions.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly6 months ago

True story? Doubt that. I'll save my rating for the follow up of any

dragonmann72dragonmann726 months ago

You started off with,'Ok, so this is a completely true story, and it's actually going down right here, right now.' If what you writ is true, I don't have six months to a year before you do an update on your miserable life. Miserable because you are in a relationship with an impending child that you have no idea of its parentage. Miserable because, 'She has also confessed that she's become more slutty with these men, and has stopped forcing them to wear condoms.' Duh, how else could she get pregnant. Because, 'we live in a great neighborhood in a new house, we have lots of close friends.' You just didn't know how close they were (what kind of a close friend chooses to fuck his neighbors wife while pretending to be a friend).

Oh well, I guess we'll never know the TRUE ending to your story, will we.

lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

Has she denied you anything? Love, affection, sex?

Think about it. A pussy fucked by five different guys feels exactly like a pussy fucked five times by the same man.

The decision is more about you than about her.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now6 months ago

This story really, really needs some indication that it is part 1 of a multi-part story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Go to the Doctor's office and get checked for every STD and worse. File for divorce and never talk to her again. This is a woman trying to kill you.

Gmann006Gmann0066 months ago

thats a stupid question, what should I do? unless you are sucking their dicks, what do you think?

servant111servant1116 months ago

Nothing burger so far.

3 stars

CastAdriftCastAdrift6 months ago

What does he do? I would hope there is no question that he would go nuclear and burn them all.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

either divorce the bitch, or fuck all the other wives as compensation. if they don't go for that, blow up their marriages as well. good beginning, will be interesting to read the follow up!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Obviously Cynthia can't be trusted as a one guy wife, and now you've introduced a pregnancy into the picture.

Since neither of you know who the father might be, you need to write her off and move on as a divorced available guy.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer6 months ago

Completely true, eh? Yeah, right! You forgot to add that the husband was terminally stupid. So, OK, how did he find out? Some of the 6 or 8 wives would have been suspicious because they, at least, would not be as stupid and naive as this husband. They tend to pick up on subtle details.

Also, this would be highly unusual to have damn near 100% of the husbands in their little group be "cheaters". Half, maybe. He stated that his cheating slut wife is now pregnant and she has no clue as to who the father is.

What does he do? LOL. Are you nuts. File for divorce immediately. It must get registered and the process at least started, even with a separation agreement. There is no way that even Dumbo the husband can forgive and forget this level of betrayal.

The issue of paternity can get sorted out eventually. Contact ALL the wives and officially inform them so they are aware and can start whatever they want to do. So, what's there to think about? Don't touch the diseased slut FFS and get yourself medically tested. .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WTF ? Loving Wife?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If the MC doesn't know what to do he is a complete idiot. First, never touch the cheating skank slut again. Why would any normal woman sleep with over 8 different men when she has a good husband? She's not looking for a bigger dick. Second, begin divorce proceedings and get a DNA on the bastard she's carrying ASAP so you're not on the hook for any money for the brat. Next get an STD test to make sure her diseased cunt hasn't infected you. Sell the house, kick a couple of the guy's asses to make sure they know you're not a cuck, then get the fuck out of dodge. Move across town or across the country, but get away from these self-absorbed evil people. Beyond all else, never speak to this whore ever again without a lawyer. In other words, have some damn self-respect!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You have written 16 stories and have 17 followers. You may want to find a new hobby.

SouthdownSouthdown6 months ago

Has the makings of a story so I look forward to it continuing. For now its 4**** stuff with potential

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There's no hope for the marriage. What did dick size have to do with anything? This story makes stupid look good. Oh, and a true story? Yeah, right.

MsDirectorMsDirector6 months ago

Not really complicated. She is making a scene in front of your colleagues so you are done there. Record her antics, send to the spouses (who probably already know) then both your families. This is not illegal as she is confessing in public. Send a resignation to your boss, ask security to remove your soon to be ex-wife. Clean out your desk, go to the bank and take half the money and leave. Close all joint accounts by telling banks you lost your cards. Ask them to reissue your wifes card alone and take your name off the accounts. Do not look back. You might work remotely for two weeks. Given the situation, they will agree.

Unfortunately the author will likely turn this into a cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

?????

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What do you do? Just asking that question should result in immediately handing in your man card.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

"this is a completely true story" - I'm already pre-disposed to dislike this story. I'm only reading it out of curiosity and it's short.

\

"this new Oregon neighborhood, that was just built with a new somewhat upscale new homes." - You say "new" three times, along with "just built," which implies new, just a little redundant! And "a new" doesn't fit. Just say "with somewhat."

\

One paragraph: "We met while in college." The very next paragraph: "Cynthia and I met in college." You don't say anything about having an editor, but you should at least have a Beta reader.

\

"See, I have been told I have a HUGE dick." - I think guys know if they have a big dick.

\

You spend so much time on back story and describing his dick, too little time left for the actual story.

\

"Both Cynthia and I have become close friends with everyone." - I thought everyone were close friends?

\

One star for a nothing burger chapter 1 with no chapter in the title. Instead of all the background, how about how her confession came about? Surely she didn't just blurt it out one day?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He should climb out the window, see a lawyer and start the process of removing himself from the slut's life as cheaply as possible. Once finished, start planning the total destruction of the whore and her breeders. No man would tolerate such shit. She did the worst thing you can do to your partner, lie, cheat, deception, disrespect, the whole package. It should be easy once the DNA test shows the skin rat isn't his. She'll be busy going after one of the neighbors and depending on whether their wives know about hubby cheating, a few more marriages will fall. Sounds like they haven't been married long so no alimony and little equity in the house. That leaves a fairly, financially anyway, painless divorce.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine6 months ago

Can’t you write a decently long story. That was way too short. He needs to burn the slut.

Dreamer090909Dreamer0909096 months agoAuthor

Great feedback. Thanks for reading this.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMom6 months ago

Typos all over prime example. (My wife and I got marriage three years ago). Really either get an editor and/or read it through before you publish

Tomh1966Tomh19666 months ago

Poor story balance. Big intro then tiny plot.

Writing is choppy. Did not rate and bring the score down.

MartyMartiniMartyMartini6 months ago

So you're young, plenty of time to recover. Life is way too short to be married to a whore and hang with guys putting the horns on you. I'd take them all down!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What do you do.... stop writing. Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Has she denied you anything? Love, affection, sex?"

,

Ya mean like the part that he may not be the babies father? Usually, I try to let people post their own opinions, but when I see something this fucking stupid, well, it requires a reality check.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"to be continued..."

.

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening it always earns an automatic rating of 1.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married876 months ago

I enjoyed the story, but you should have said in your into that this would be a multi-part story just so the reader knows what to expect and not just find out at the bottom of the story to be continued. I look forward to the next chapter.

roadbirdroadbird6 months ago

Divorce the bitch tell her to figure out which one is the father and then go after each and everyone of their men if you can fuck their wives, their girlfriends and then beat the living shit out of each one of them that sounds like a very good idea make it happen in another story and we will give you a five

demanderdemander6 months ago

Kill them all. D

Dlh143Dlh1436 months ago

Please, Oh please, not a reconciliation story! Great so far but drop the hammer on the whole thing!

katibkatib6 months ago

What do you do? Two things: (1) get an editor; (2) Call an attorney.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Three Step process

STD test

DNA Test

Divorce Lawyer

EastCoaster1EastCoaster16 months ago

What do you do ?

Moron... you run - do not walk - to see a divorce attorney, NOW !!

The level and extent of her disrespect for you and the marriage literally screams at you to pull the rip cord today, and bail out of this sham of a marriage !

Cut your losses by getting out TODAY.

Rw43Rw436 months ago

You're an experienced contributor, so you know there is lag time between when you hit "Post" (or whatever Lit uses) and the story actually posting (which right now is midnight in the CTZ of the US).

<>

So are you trying to get us to believe that "right here, right now" you have told your weeping wife that you won't let her back into your life even just to talk until you have consulted adequately with the Literotica commentariat? Good luck with that.

<>

In the meantime (probably the next 48 hours), you've locked yourself in the office, and you've given total freedom to the woman who has used a scheduling matrix to maximize her betrayal of you. She has the run of the house, both cars, both phones, all the banking capabilities, access to all your 'friends' and boss--everything except you and your laptop.

<>

Please tell me again why she wants to stay married. I think she's faking you out through the closed door.

<>

You also haven't told us why she made this outrageous confession. If it wasn't prompted by your discovery, she is definitely playing you.

<>

At least, if this were a "completely true story" "going down right now", that's what I'd say.

GamblnluckGamblnluck6 months ago

Too short a story, barely an introduction and asking the readers what do I do? It the question is rhetorical questioning himself, then be clear about it and continue telling what you did.

robbo069robbo0696 months ago

Go nuclear on the bitch and out all the men to their wives, multiple divorces on the cards along with some lawyers getting richer soon.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolus6 months ago

The letter writer does not have a marriage and very few friends, if any.

The author's story loses impact by referring to the wife's confession while not presenting it in the story. Also why the confession? Was she caught; did guilt catch up with her?

The code thing is interesting. The story has promise.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Divorce her a d tell the other wives. Because they are not friends who cross the line,

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Too short, too much description of his junk, and a bitch that needs to burn.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

what to do? what to do? what to do?

MapleMilkMapleMilk6 months ago

1 star because there was nothing at the beginning to indicate that the story wasn't complete.

Dreamer090909Dreamer0909096 months agoAuthor

Amazing comments and suggestions, thank you all. I have more parts of the story to share, and please keep the comments and suggestions coming.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Kick the slut bitch whore to the curve.Then, fuck all the wives and movo to another state.

dante22dante226 months ago

Pretty good start to what seems to be a good story. But my gosh, you've got to get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is an intro, and should be labelled as such. You have left an unacceptable number of typos in the text (averaging 2 per para), and each time that makes the reader stop, and spoils the flow. Proof reading isn’t fun, but it is necessary. As to where you go, the brave option would be to let the husband embrace the situation and open the marriage. If you do that you’ll get slaughtered by the BTB brigade who lurk on here, but it would make for more interest. Depends how courageous you are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous