The Most Outrageous Confession Pt. 02

Story Info
Her confession turns me sex crazed mad.
2.5k words
3.66
10.1k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap from part 1:

Ok, so this is a completely true story, and it's actually going down right here, right now. I've just locked myself in my home office, with my wife banging on the door, she's crying and she wants to talk.

OK, so here's the outrageous confession.

So it turns out that while I've been traveling during the week, my outgoing, super friendly wife has been fucking nearly everyone of our friend's husbands. What I thought were game statistics banter during weekend parties were actual code clues for when she would sleep with each of the guys. She would say something like, "So Bob, when do the Dodgers play this week?" And the Bob would confirm a time, "Cynthia, I think it's Wednesday at 6". This meant that they would have a sex date rendezvous on Wednesday night. She would invite them to our house and the sex was always in our bed, the same bed that I slept in (at least when I was home).

She has just confessed to me that it's been at least 8 of the neighbor men, who I thought were my friends. She has just also confessed that she is now pregnant, but she's not sure who is the father. She has also confessed that she's become more slutty with these men, and has stopped forcing them to wear condoms. She is right now screaming outside my office door, begging to talk to me.

I have been in total bliss about my current life, up until now. I have thought things were about as perfect as it could be. I am married to a beautiful wife, I have a great well-paying job, we live in a great neighborhood in a new house, we have lots of close friends. But now a bomb, a nuclear bomb, has just exploded in my face. What do I do?

So, onto to part 2, my Sex Crazed Revenge

For the last 20 minutes, Cynthia has been screaming and crying and banging on the door to my office. Begging to talk, begging me to hear her attempts to apologize.

"I never meant to hurt you"

"I've been so stupid, I am so sorry"

"I could never live without you"

"I never want to lose you"

...blah, blah, blah is all I was hearing. I would have none of it.

"Shut the fuck up you slut, you bitch, you whore of a wife!! Get the fuck out of my house. I don't want to see you again... ever!" I screamed this so loud I nearly lost my voice. I was so angry, but emotionally I didn't want to end our marriage. I didn't want to lose her either. But I had not clear answer for what to do next. There was no logic at this point, just 100% emotion and anger. I felt so betrayed. How could I live with this woman? Was I suppose to continue to take care of her, and this new baby from an unknown father? Am I suppose to be worthless cuck, who will do whatever it takes to keep my woman happy... Fuck No.

Cynthia finally gave up, and I could hear her leave the house and drive away. Stupidly she left her phone. We have always 100% trusted each other, so it was no surprise that I had her password to unlock her phone. I was eager to better understand what had been actually going on while I was away on these business trips. As I scrolled through her messages there were a bunch of messages from our neighbors. There were a lot in group texts, about upcoming parties, what to bring, see you soon and such. But then there were a slew of direct messages from the guys who were our neighbors. Now keep in mind, these are the guys that I've been hanging out with nearly every weekend. Going to the gym with these guys, or games, or playing softball, and otherwise shooting the shit as if we were real buddies. But turns out they were all fucking my wife. It's not clear that they all knew that she was sleeping with everyone, or if they all felt they had a special one on one relationship. The text messages implied the latter, they would make comments "I know how to keep this quiet" "No one in our dinner party will know about our fun, etc.

But here's the killer, there were not one or 2 of these 1:1 direct message, but maybe but 11. So Mark, Tim, Steve, John, Joey, Matt, Ben, Jim, Bob, Will and Travis all had a strings of direct messages to my wife, that were all about planning their fuck time. They were careful in their wording, but each with key points on about when they would meet, and always a sexual innuendo comment "Awesome FUN like last time" "This time let's go 2 times" "Do you remember 69 from college?"....fucking hell, she is a complete slut. What the hell happened to her?

Now since I had her phone, I started to see her incoming text messages myself. The first ones that came up were from the other women in the neighbor group. They were asking about the event planned for tomorrow, that was apparently taking place at our house. 6 of the women were to come to our house for an early brunch, and time out at the pool. "what should we bring" "I'll bring the booze" "I've got appetizers" etc. It was clear they had it all set. Now I needed to let them know that Cynthia wasn't going to be here to entertain... But I was going cover for her!

So on my phone I texted back to one of the woman in the group to let her know that Cynthia has been called away, urgently to take care of her mother. And won't be hosting, but that I would be all set to take her place and had taken the day off work. She seemed cool with that, but wanted more details about Cynthia and her mother. "I'll tell you more tomorrow" I said.

Another thing I wanted to know, is whether all these guys were actually coming over to our house. What Cynthia may have not known is that we have great surveillance cameras around and in the house for burglars. And that these cameras tape movement every few minutes and put the content into the cloud for easy retrieval.

I opened the surveillance app and started to scroll back in time. I didn't have to scroll that far back, in fact, only YESTERDAY, night while I was out, Travis came to the front door at 8pm. First snapshot of her greeting him, then next her down on her knees giving him a blowjob in our foyer. Next halfway up the stairs and he's now completely naked. Then into our bedroom, she's now naked. Another snapshot on the bed fucking doggy style. then it looks like he leaves 20 minutes later... so that was yesterday

I keep scrolling back, Mark arrived on Tuesday night, same entrance as Travis. Blowjob at the front door. Missionary on my bed. He cums on her face. They make out. He leaves 30 minutes after arriving.

Last week, it was Joey on Wednesday night, who seemed to have a huge dick, that she seemed to really enjoy. He stayed over an hour. Tuesday night was Jim, who is a little chubby, but still fucks like shit, and fucks her missionary, doggy, and up against the wall before cumming in her...

I keep scrolling back for weeks and weeks, its one after another. Just one man at a time. Each of them my 'great friends' having their way with my 'good wife'.

I'm broken. I'm pissed. I'm revengeful now!

I drink a whole bottle of scotch and fall asleep with the TV on, and wake up when the doorbell is ringing. Shit, it's now 9:30am, and that's when Susan said she'd come over early to help set things up. I call out, "be right there" then look down and all I have on is my underwear. But shit, this is gonna have to be alright. I have my normal bulge-y morning semi wood in my tight underwear. And if you remember, I'm pretty tall and lean, with a nice six pack. So I open the door, and seemed to startle Susan with my lack of clothing. I apologize and tell her it was a long night. She is just staring at my dick though, and this frankly makes me happy. See Susan is married to that chubby fucker Jim, who I saw cum in my wife on the surveillance tapes. Hah.

I just decide that I'm not even going to be ashamed to be in my underwear, and let Susan know that I'll get dressed in a few minutes. I just need to make myself some coffee.

Soon the rest of the girls start to arrive, and by now I've put on some relatively short swim trunks, no lining to hold my junk, and no shirt. The girls can't stop admiring my body. "Wow, we knew you were in shape, but no like this." "Dude, you're hot" "Cynthia is a lucky bitch to get all of you". Some of the girls even started touching me. Very innocent at first, just a gentle touch on the top of my hand. "Hey can you help me reach that water pitcher from the top shelf", and more along that line.

Finally we had finished our brunch snacking, and were planning to head out to the pool. Up to this point, I was the only one with a swimsuit on, but now the girls one by one went to the nearby bathroom and changed. They all looked hot to me, now in their 2 piece suits, some more revealing than others. I felt like I had a harem of women. I was fantasizing about how I could fuck them all. The bulge in my tight shorts kept getting harder to hide.

We moved the party out to the pool deck and I turned on the Jacuzzi. I then sat myself down on the edge while one of the girls started serving us all margaritas. She also had a huge tequila bottle and would offer a shot to each of us.

As I sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi, my dick started to protrude out of my shorts. This didn't go unnoticed. In fact the girls were starting to cozy up to me on both sides, and 2 were in the hot tub staring straight at my junk. Then one of them 'accidentally' let her bikini top fall off. She said, "oh whoops, god knows how that happened. But since they're out, you know they are great for making a dick really hard". The other girls hooted with school-girl laughter at this comment. And she just came right up to my dick, pulled it further out of my shorts and started to massage it with her huge tits.

Fuck, it was amazing. They all then asked me to just take off my shorts...so I stood up and did just that. As I stood up, they could all see that this dick of mine was way bigger than they expected. And likely way bigger than any of their husband's shitty philandering dicks. (Fuck them!) They are screamed in joy, and excitement. It was like a bunch of sex-depraved girls at a raunchy bachelorette party.

The next 2 hours were the best sex crazed fun fuck-session in my life. I stuck my dick in every single cunt, and was given a blow job by every girl. They took turns riding my dick while I sat in a lawn chair. They let me doggy fuck them while I stood in the pool and they held on the pool edge. We fucked on one of the floaties in the pool, and fell off still fucking as we drifted to the bottom of the pool. Shit, I must have cum 6 times, and my dick was still hard.

So I just continue to make out with the girls, they all kept asking when we could do this again. I was non-committal, but said, any time. Finally they started to gather themselves up to go home. "Gotta go make dinner for the family" As each girl left, they would either grab my dick, or lean down and give it one big sloppy kiss. "I love your magnificent cock" "I wish my husband's dick was big and beautiful like yours."

But only Susan was still lingering. She never put her bikini top back on, and I was still 100% naked, with my flopping 6" flaccid dick and low hanging, but well-drained nuts just swinging about. Susan asked if she could stay longer, that her husband (That fucker, Jim) was out late tonight with a business event and she didn't want to go home to a lonely house. I of course agreed.

"Susan, I have an idea, that we should go take a shower and continue our fun. Are you game?" She just smiled and said "Of course, I was hoping you'd suggest exactly that."

So we took a long sensual hot shower together in my master bathroom, and we fucked there for 15 minutes until the water started to get cold. We then ran to the bed and jumped under the covers to get warm again. We fucked in the bed. I ate her out, and she came that way once. Then as I pushed my oversized dick into her for the second fuck in bed, I did it in a very slow massaging sort of way. I've known this kind of slow sensual tease puts a girl over the top, and before you know it they are screaming and sometimes even squirting cum all over. This is exactly what Susan started to do. She was convulsing with a visceral orgasm that looked like it was overtaking her whole being.

Susan fell asleep, in what looked like the most blissful deep sleep I had ever seen. Then the doorbell rang, it was late now. It was my wife. I opened the door, still completely naked and there she was, pathetic looking, as if she'd been crying all day. She was surprised to see me standing right at our front door, 100% naked.

"Wow, shouldn't you put some clothes on?" "What is going on there anyway" She asked, accusingly.

"Fucking" That's all I said. I held onto the door, not letting her in as she still stood there.

"What the hell... that's disgusting, and who the hell are you fucking, you idiot

"And for gods sake, Aren't you going to let me back into my house?"

"No slut, I don't need you anymore. You've been replaced"

"Holy shit, I've been gone, crying my eyes out for hours. I came back her so that we can have an adult conversation. So that I can apologize and explain myself. And so that we can get our lives back together and work things out."

I just looked at her, and then gathered up some saliva, and spit right into her face. Then slammed the door.

To be continued: My wife's perspective