The Most Sensuous of All Pt. 05

Story Info
Naomi's inventive variations on anal sex.
778 words
4.3
3.8k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I mentioned before, after I gave Naomi an outrageous climax by reaching around and rubbing her clit while I was ass fucking her, she asked me to move in. I accepted and she gave me my own bedroom since we had a hard time sleeping together (we rolled around too much).

One of the first mornings there, I woke up with my usual, big throbbing hardon. I called to Naomi, "Hello dear, please come here; I have something to show you." She padded into my bedroom and a wide, cat-like smile appeared on her face as she eyed the tent that my erection was causing in the sheets. Then she echoed those classic words, "A hardon is a terrible thing to waste!"

She slowly pulled back the sheets and gently stroked my cock. Then she leaned over and took my cock, still musky with her scent from the night before, into her mouth and went up and down the length. I stroked her head and encouraged her, but she pulled off told me to save my cum for later.

And so it went on many mornings. After her coffee and ablutions, she was usually ready for sex, and we frequently had outrageously hot coupling during my lunch break at work or during mornings on the weekends.

But sex with her was never a sure thing; she like to keep me off balance. One day while she was in a particularly quirky mood, she looked me in the eye and declared, "No more anal sex. Your cock is too big."

I was stunned and disappointed until I realized what she was up to. Then I started to get a bulge in my pants. I got very agitated and then horny. I raised my voice and looked at her sternly.

"Oh really...we will see about that," I growled. "Upstairs now, get going!"

She gave me a defiant look, then relented and silently went up to the bedroom as I gave her a gentle slap on the rear end. She issued a happy squeal. I went to the bathroom, grabbed the KY jelly, warmed it up and joined her. Then I gave her a long, gentle fucking, culminating with me cumming in her ass with her rectum tightly clutching my cock as she came just before me.

Then I said, "No more foolish talk about no anal sex, right?"

Lying there with a stretched out, tingly ass full of fresh cum, she just smiled her devilish smile. She sort of purred.

Naomi loved to throw me these curve balls.

One day I came home from work at lunch and called out to Naomi, but she did not answer. Her car was there and the door was open, so she was in but she did not respond to my hail. So I went in search of her. I found her face down on my bed but she was not talking. I tried to talk to her but she did not respond, but I saw her breathing heavily. Ah, I understood the game; it was going to be anonymous ass fucking! So then I pretended to be a husky, truck driver and in a gruff voice said,

"Lady you are about to be fucked and good."

She did not say anything and just wiggled her ass a bit. So I got the KY and proceeded to lick her pussy from behind. Then I stuck my tongue up her ass, something I rarely did, but I was charged up, and I could not resist; I knew she loved this treatment and she squirmed but did not say anything. I slid my cock into her pussy and proceeded to slowly lube her ass the KY. I was pretty charged up, and in short order pushed my lubed cock into her ass to give her a good, solid ass fucking. I had my way with her, a little rougher than usual. She was staying silent and anonymous but did not resist when I reached around and worked her clit. But this fucking was not sweet, loving mutual satisfaction like we usually did; she wanted it raw and anonymous. I came deep inside her ass and returned to work. I left her there on the bed face down and all fucked out. She never said a thing to me the whole time. She was living out a zipless fuck fantasy.

That night when I came home from work, not a word was spoken about our lunchtime tryst. I tried to bring the subject up, but she demurred so I backed off and did not say anything else. What an inventive vixen she was; I was bewitched.